Stolen Days Ch. 05

Story Info
Lovers open a new horizon through intimate discovery.
3.3k words
4.89
10.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Few Stolen Days Ch. 05: The Night

Travis could have sat in the luxury of the fog of their great sex for an eternity, but as he wiped Brandi's brow he thought of the champagne and the refreshment that would sure give her.

He went in to get the bottle, even as Brandi, little more than an exhausted lump on the deck, could only watch after his action. He filled the glasses afresh and returned to hold it to her lips, since her hands were still trembling from the intense sexual exertion. As he tried to hold the glass up to drink, Travis spilled a little which dropped down on her breasts.

They both watched the golden droplets drip down over the crest of her breasts and break over the precipice near her nipple. The drops hit her stomach with audible "splats" and ran down in quick succession across her lower belly and between her legs.

Travis knew when the droplets had reach the crevice which was reddened, raw, and tender between her legs even though it was hidden from his view. The stringent alcohol caused Brandi to suck in her breath as it set fire to those inflamed regions.

Brandi turned toward Travis and buried her head in the hollow of his shoulder and he heard her softly sobbing and then the torrent of white hot wet tears burst forth and flowed down his chest. He held her close and soothed her with his hands on her back and shoulders, and his voice, not knowing exactly what well her tears had been drawn from. She sobbed, and he rocked her like he had done for his daughter to make things "OK" for her when she had cried. Quiet, gentle "shushing" sounds crooned from his mouth.

He never handled women's tears very well. He was defenseless in their presence. He finally pulled her naked form from his chest so he could look Brandi in the face and with a hand brushing her hair away from her eyes, he asked, "What wrong baby?"

At first Brandi could only shake her head, but she knew he needed more from her to make sense of what was happening. Through sniffles and the last gentle sobs, she looked at Travis and said, "Nothing... Nothing is wrong... I'm so happy and so absolutely contented!" And the tears started to flow again.

It was full dark, Brandi was a mess, and Travis wondered again at the great chemistry of a woman. "Then it's OK? You're OK? Sweetheart?"

Brandi nodded "Yes". Her eyes were red and she had wetness from her eyes and nose, but she sat cuddled with Travis on the deck as she turned her head and laid it against his broad hairy chest. He held her in a very sheltering way, still rocking her and stroking her hair in the way that every mammal does to comfort one distressed and he kissed her head on top and marveled at the complexity of a feminine psyche. He thought to himself, "that much sexual tension has left her unwound a bit.

It took a few minutes of comforting her thus to let the storm in her soul pass and she lay against him for the warm comfort of his presence. It felt good to have her bare skin glued to him and as he adjusted to give her greater contact which seemed to please her, he also enjoyed the touch of her breasts against his chest.

In fact, he had pretty much become a shelter for all of her... with his arms draped around her and turning his long legs sheltered her hips as they sat on the deck in the dark. Her legs were pressed against his soft manhood but he was not excited by their contact. He rejoiced that in their nudity they were as close as physically possible.

Quiet moments passed as Travis whispered to her, first questions of concern for her, and then satisfied that she in deed was OK, his words teased her to coax a smile from her and bring back the sunshine that broke forth from her voice and face so readily.

Finally, she quietly whispered, "I have to pee, but I don't want to move!"

Travis' response sounded flippant, but it was perfectly logical to him. "Don't move then!"

Her squabble began, but he touched her lips... "Hear me out!"

In a very orderly argument be began noting that they were on an outside deck with separations in the two-by-four decking lumber to allow water to drain. The deck was at least 20 feet above the hillside and well away from the cabin. He observed that should he wish to pee, he would have had no compunction about peeing off the side of the deck and asked her if she agreed.

"Well, yessss, but I can't pee off the side of the deck." Was her response.

Travis said, "Well, I don't see the difference in peeing through the slats as over against the edge of the deck!"

Brandi knew that his logic was sound, but she knew two important things... (1) first that she had never tried to pee sitting down, only squatting and (2) second that the slots between the boards, though surely wide enough to allow a stream to pass through were beyond her comprehension for "targeting."

"You can aim yourself." Brandi responded, "I can only aim my butt in a general direction."

"Not true." Travis responded, and then explained that while a woman's fixture for making water didn't offer the same flexibility and range of motion that a man's penis provided, she did have control to a pretty significant degree.

She reached out and grabbed his flaccid tube and with mock dexterity she pointed it wherever she would. She finished by dropping his fixture with a wave of her hand that in her mind had just settled all her arguments.

Travis decided that two could play this game of demonstration. He reached over between her legs, which she opened in accommodation of his hands and turning his palm up he opened his index and ring finger into a "V for victory" sign and gently moved into her upper cleft until he judged to have her secured between his fingers. With the slightest efforts he was about the turn it to the right or left, however by smaller degrees and even pull her back and upwards which he judged would produce and interesting arc in her flow rather than a vertical stream

He kept his fingers in place and urged her to "skouch" her hips slightly until she was sitting straddle of the separating strips. Then Travis told her, "Now pee!"

"Like this?" she look incredulously "Now?"

"Yep"

He really didn't think she would even try, but he had forgotten that this woman is a competitor who would not back off from a contest of wills with him and though he knew his hands on her were a distraction, he could feel the constriction and she was trying to squeeze the first drops out.

The first drops came in a dribble which allowed Travis to better target the full flow, but then in a moment as the threshold had been crossed a stream broke forth and Brandi squealed and giggled like a school girl as Travis with varying degrees of success was able to hit what he aimed for.

Brandi was fascinated by their accomplishment... "I may have discovered a whole new way to pee... standing up!"

Travis roared with laughter, "Well babe, you better give attention to how you're going to fish that thing out the zipper of your pants as you stand up to a urinal, but you might try your skills with your pants down seeing what you can do standing versus squatting in the bushes... just remember to aim... you don't want to pee into your pants between your legs!"

She hit him on his arm in mock disgust but there was a glint in her eye that said she was not through with this. She looked at Travis with her eye slightly cocked and said, "Need to go pee too, cowboy?"

Travis, thought and realized he did and began to make the first movements to go to the rail when Brandi reached out and grasped his penis and with great care pointed the head toward the same crack in the deck. He realized that to. In Western term, he had in fact been challenged to a "pissing contest."

He knew that he was definitely going to have a hard time peeing with her hand on his penis, but she would have none of letting go, after all he had held her, so it was by all rights fair for her turn to hold him.

They were still sitting almost Indian style facing each other with his legs sheltering hers. He had not changed the position with her, because he knew that the normal force of her flow was all going to be downward and would have taken some pretty extreme manipulation to have arched her stream to put him in peril.

He also knew that even though she at the moment had the head of his penis pointed down at the crack in the deck, that the main force of his stream would come out horizontal and if anything got out of control she was likely to get wet. But she was so sure of herself and her humor was restored, he laughed and just said, "You RIGHT sure you want to do this?"

Brandi was insistent and badgered Travis to make water for her. He closed his eyes and concentrated. He was never good at doing this in public stalls and now not only was she watching, her hand was on him and he knew that he was swelling.

When it took a moment, Brandi impatiently used a stroking movement to coax him and the response was dangerous. His flaccid penis began to firm and although she held the head of his penis toward the crack it looked more like a fire hose filling to pressure. When Travis could let himself go, the first dribbles were pretty much directed to where Brandi intended them to go, but suddenly the full pressure broke through and she lost control and Travis sprayed her open crotch with the warm liquid. Brandi squealed and both of them started laughing... Travis so hard that he could neither get control of his own penis nor close off the flow.

Brandi was soaked and the yellow droplets fell off of her drooping inner lips. She was not mad, but their was a boiling mixture of "I'll get even with you if it's the last thing I do." And a hysterical laughter.

They both struggled to their feet and Travis decided that the easiest move was to remove the cover of the hot tub on the deck and with a bucket wash away whatever mess they had made of their play.

He also looked at Brandi and said, "Get in the hot tub. It's chlorinated so it won't hurt to wash you off and you won't get it in the cabin.

Travis helped her balance the steps up and into the tub and then said, "Wait a moment... let me get towels!"

He hurried into the cabin, having to find and turn on the lights to make his way into the bathroom. He found two of the big fluffy towels and he knew they had made a good choice of accommodations. He also picked up a wash cloth knowing that Brandi would appreciate the ability to clean her face with more than just the splashed water of the tub.

He left the lights on and it gave a warm glow to the deck. He found Brandi stretched back in one corner awaiting him. He could see her arms drawn across her down towards her legs and knew she was feeling a little shy sitting there naked in the tub waiting for him and probably more so by the light from inside. Although it didn't shine on the tub which set at the far corner of the deck, it created a strange feeling of a world very exposed to unseen eyes. Travis realized he would have felt strange standing there naked if he hadn't remember just how remote the view was before the sun went down.

He set the timer and got in... choosing not to recline on the lounge. He wanted deeper water and looked at Brandi and reaching out his hands he said, "Come on over here!"

Travis realized that she was a strange mixture of true shyness and magnificent eroticism. As she moved, he slide backwards and pulled her to lay back on top of him making sure she was covered with water both to keep her warm and to keep her from feeling quite so exposed. She settled against him in almost a half turned position so that she was mostly laying on his hip, leg and side of his chest with the side of the tub sheltering her back. It was a perfect position because it put her head on his shoulder and he pressed her head down into a resting position against his neck. This morning she had been a cat... "no" he thought... not a cat, a tiger! This afternoon she had been the most incredible seductress. Earlier she was like a child at play. And now... he paused in his thoughts. How did he describe her now?

He washed her face gently with the wash cloth and knew that she appreciated the gesture. He drew the cloth over her shoulder and it seemed so natural to continue to just continue the bathing all the way to her hand and around each finger. Travis was at a loss how to describe her now... this woman who seemed to draw pleasure from this simplest of touches.

"You like this don't you?" he said as he moved to see the smile on her face.

"Of course I do! I love to be pampered!" she said with a renewed sense of sunshine in her voice again.

"What game are we playing now?" he asked, knowing that she would always be a mystery to him... for every door he opened in her he had discovered yet another one hidden deeper in.

"Making me happy!" came her saucy reply.

Travis roared with laughter. He had neither the care nor concern if they were playing a game or not. It pleased him to make her happy.

She lifted her arm after he finished his attention and he began to wash her under the water, under her arm and down her side in slow loving strokes of the cloth. He was not trying to be erotic. Touching her pleased him and from her smile found a receptive pleasure in her. He washed as far down her leg as he could reach. As he drew the cloth back up, he wondered if she would lift her leg as she had done with her arm to allow him to wash her most intimate part, but he decided that he was enjoying was he was doing too much to interject sex into it... or perhaps he was just enjoying this sexual contact to be distracted with the part of her sex he had so thoroughly enjoyed earlier.

She rolled over onto him, propping her chin on his shoulder and whispered in his ear... "Now my back, Kind Sir!"

He struggled with his reply and then decided not to answer her. For the moment he was content to just touch her. He could have been her eunuch had she been a woman of the harem. He would have served her just as well right now. There was no longing in his loins, just the savoring of her skin touching him continuously for head to toe.

His hands finished the washing, but loved the feel that the water gave as they moved without friction over the muscles of her back. He let the cloth float away in the bubbling waters of the tub and rubbed her up and down the thick muscles parallel to her shine and down across the muscles of her buttocks.

Finally Travis whispered, "Do you understand how happy you have made me today?"

He fully expected her tart response with a teasing remark. What he got was a very soft but firm kiss against the throbbing vein of his neck.

"Wow!" was the only words that seemed to be appropriate in response from him.

She turned and looked at him. Her face inches from his. "Yes, wow!" she echoed.

She kissed him... or perhaps he had kissed her. It didn't seem to matter. The kiss was different than so many they had shared. So often their kisses were more of an act of consuming one another but these didn't even allow their tongues to break the contact of their lips. They were almost virginal kisses with great politeness and deep flowing passion. Not the kind that had driven them in their coupling, but the slow moving smoldering kind that would be felt for days.

Travis realized that even though she was laying against him naked, kissing him, what he felt was a deeper sexual feeling than he could remember. It was not the kind that flowed into his loins and made him swell against her, though had he not so satisfied himself with her earlier he would have. This sexuality flowed into his brain and he knew that their kisses would be something that even though not spoken of, both would carry with them to their graves.

It seemed to go on forever with the warmth of her lips against his, the bubbling warm water and the pause in time that it brought.

Travis was not sure when they had stopped kissing and just held their faces together breathing slow against one another, or when the water had stopped bubbling. He was not sure when, or if, he had dozed off in those moments. He only knew from the slow rhythmic movement of her chest against his that she had. He lay with her for a few moments debating whether to awaken her or just relish the night with her naked against him in the water. He finally decided that should he actually succumb to the temptations to join her slumber that he might accidentally drown them both in the hot tub.

"Wake up M'Lady!" he whispered. She didn't rouse.

He finally had to move to sit up with her kept balanced on his lap as he moved her to sit with him.

"Come on sleepy head!" he said more firmly.

She smiled and he knew she was awake. Had he the leverage he would have swatted her bottom, but in the water it would have been an action for naught. He moved and helped her out of the tub, making his way to balance her. She was so sleepy. He leaned her against him and dried her back and he knew she was enjoying the attention. He dried her arms and under her arms. He knelt and dried her legs and she opened her self as he dried her both between her legs and her cheeks. He hurriedly dried himself and with her leaned against him, he led her to the bed.

He turned down the handmade quilt of the bedspread and the sheets and poured her into the bed. He covered her and turned off the lights and crawled into bed beside her. As he slide himself over to her, she rolled to her side away from him, but wiggled her bottom against him. He draped his arm over her and could feel the swell of her breast under his palm.

He wondered for a moment if he shouldn't say, "Good night" or something even more romantic and then realized that her breathing was again regular and deep and there was no use to say anything. In her sleep, she cuddled back against him and he knew there was nothing more to be said.