Stolen Moment

Info
Stealing a moment to cum, trying not to wake anyone.
46 words
4.6
15.3k
4
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of the night, unable to be too loud or speak lest I wake anyone, I steal a few moments of much-needed alone time to myself.

No words... just the sounds of me pleasuring myself while the rest of the house sleeps.

T.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Novengliae2Novengliae2almost 3 years ago

What is it about trying be quiet that makes it so intense? Keeping one eye or ear open for an intruder, for the squeak of the bed, and then the point of no return where none of that matters anymore. All your senses pulled inward to become pleasure, and for those endless fleeting moments, nothing else exists. Your quiet height of erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I needed this.

Much like you, I find myself in this time of quarantine desperate to get away from the chaos to cum. God, I miss having an empty house to fuck myself in.... not worrying about my screams or the sounds of my wetness. Alas, it will be some time before that can happen. So I'll settle for my quietest vibe pressed hard against my clit, my earphones in listening to you, and trying my hardest to keep my moans stifled when I need to cum (is it just me, or is quarantine making me NEED to cum even more often than usual?). Thank you this audio, it definitely hit the spot... or at least, helped me hit the spot.

-A

Share this

Similar Stories

Art Class Modelling Ryan finds helping this teacher a bigger job than he thought.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
FSU Ch. 01: Katelyn Katelyn receives her acceptance letter to FSU.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Photo Shoot I had always wanted to get you to do a naughty photo shoot for me.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sorority House Bitch A college guy gets used by a sorority.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Family Shock: Home for the Holiday Girl encounters her boyfriend’s family's incest rituals.in Illustrated
More Stories