Stolen Pt. 01 - The Taking of Elena

Story Info
Elena meets a strange man then wakes up in a nightmare.
3.2k words
4.44
11.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena

I twirl my finger in my cocktail and look at my nail polish. It turns blue if it detects a date rape drug. It's black, the drink is clean.

I watch the men intently. Right now they're standing in little groups pretending to talk with one another, but they're actually sizing up the women in the room. Who will be the easiest to take home?

As for me, I'm on a hunt of my own.

I have my eye on the tall brown man in a perfectly tailored suit standing just inside the club door. He hasn't looked my way, but he will. They always do. Men can't resist me. I'm not being conceited, it's just a fact.

I cross my legs and the high slit of my red silk dress drapes over to reveal my upper thigh. So many eyes are on me. I can feel them looking me up and down, wondering if they have a chance. Maybe one or two of them would on another night, but not this one.

I want to run my hands through the man's dark black hair. I want to feel his beard scrape across my skin, and I want to stare into those dark eyes until I forget myself.

I can feel the moment he spots me. He gaze begins at my feet and lingers up my legs, pausing at the curve of my hips and again at the sway of my breasts.

I let him look. As he drinks his fill I slowly drag my fingers across my clavicle and take a sip of my martini.

When I finally turn to meet his stare, his eyes are fixated on me as if I were prey. As our eyes meet his delicious lips widen and he starts towards me, like a lion stalking it's next meal.

"A glass of scotch, neat, and another martini for the lady."

His movements are elegant, practiced, his black hair is combed back perfectly, his cuff links sparkle as he raises his hand to grab his drink.

"I've never seen you here before, are you from the area?" I ask.

His eyes scrape over my body again. They're much darker than I had originally thought.

"I'm not from anywhere you've heard of before."

His accent is strange, but it caresses my body. I sip my drink and watch him trail his finger over my knee and up my thigh, parting my dress more.

His touch is like lightning on my skin. I uncross my legs to let him get a glimpse of the red panties I'm wearing under my dress, and take another swig of my drink."

"You should know better than to tempt strange men m. An innocent like you could get hurt."

What a strange thing to say.

"I can promise you, I'm anything but innocent."

His grin is disconcerting.

"No, you're not innocent, you only look it, but you've just stirred up a world of trouble little girl."

As I take another sip of my drink, my vision begins to blur. I have just enough time to dip my fingernail into my drink and watch it turn a vibrant blue before I blackout.

---

The first thing I notice is the pounding of my head as I begin to come to. The second thing I notice is the man grunting over me. His cock enters my pussy over and over. It's not the man from the bar. He's young, maybe 21 or 22 and sweat beads on his brow. How long has he been fucking me?

I try to move but my limbs don't work. I can't even move my head so I'm forced to watch the man's face as he shoves his cock into me.

He throws his head back starts to convulse. I can feel his cock pump as he empties himself. Please let him have on a condom.

He doesn't, as he pulls out I feel his seed leaking from my cunt. It feels like a lot, maybe it's blood, or maybe he was kind and used lube. I can't tell, but at least he's done.

I feel a palm on my breast. It's rough and it squeezes me hard. My eyes widen at the pain. There's another man here.

It's then I realize that cum falling down my crack is from multiple men. They've been fucking me while I was knocked out.

"Hey, she's awake, come over here man, have a turn her cunt is real tight!"

A turn? How long has this been happening. I try desperately to move, but I can't. I can't talk, or scream, just watch as another frat guy hunches over me laughing as he fucks me.

"She likes it. Her pussy is so wet."

He's not gentle as he slams into me, as soon as I feel him empty his cock into me another man takes his place. They're all young, maybe college age. I've never paid attention to them. I saw them looking at me, but I'm 36. I'd never let some pimple faced college kid touch me.

How could I have been so stupid? What happened to the man I was talking to?

I try to shut my eyes but the moment I do the fat guy on top of me slaps me, hard.

"Look at me while I rape you, you fucking stuck up bitch."

I can hear laughter. I can't tell how many there are.

"Oh god, oh god." The fat boy chants on top of me and I feel him cum too.

Before I can catch my breath there's another, and another, and another humping, grunting, and cumming. Some of them paw my breasts, but most of them just stick their cock in and piston into my cunt until they spurt hot liquid inside me.

Why can't I move? Speak?

The new guy above me is rough. He's staring right into my eyes, "take it you fucking whore, take that cock you cum slut, bitch."

I can feel his anger as he rapes me, his hand wraps around my throat and I pass out.

The room is empty when I come to again. I still can't move. I try to cry out but only a whimper escapes from my lips.

I don't know how long it's been, or how long after I blacked out they kept fucking me. I can feel their cum on the insides of my thighs, on my ass crack, and deep inside me.

A hand caresses my hair and I try to scream again, but only manage a frightened squeak.

"Shhhhhh.... it's the paralytic. It'll wear off soon."

I know that voice. I can't place the accent. My head is a little fuzzy from the drugs and being choked out.

I can hear his shoes walking away from me and I whimper again.

"It's okay, I'm just going to get something to clean you little girl."

"Little girl?" Someone said that to me before... the man... the dark man at the bar. Oh my god.

I start to notice my surroundings. This is obviously not a frat house. The vaulted ceilings have huge wooden beams. The chandelier hanging in the center had to cost a fortune.

I'm laying on a bed I think. It would be comfortable if I hadn't been drugged and gang raped.

The man from the bar is back.

"My, they ruined you. You're absolutely full of frat boy."

So they were frat boys.

He starts cleaning my thighs. Wiping them gently with a warm cloth. When he's finished with my thighs he starts to wipe down the rest of my body.

"Don't worry, it's a clean cloth, I don't want the rest of you covered in cum."

I'm afraid, but grateful he is cleaning me off. He wipes the tears from face and drool from the corners of my mouth.

I whimper again. I notice I can move my hands and I try to reach out to him, but my movements are sloppy and uncoordinated.

He takes my hand and gently kisses it.

"Shhh, it's okay. I'm going to have to wait until you can stand up to finish cleaning you. You're full of cum and it'll need to drip out. Just stay calm as the paralytic wears off you're going to feel some tingling and a lot of pain. I'll be back in a little while to help you stand up."

I want to beg him to stay. Im still half afraid another greasy, grunting dipshit is going to fuck me while I'm forced to take it, but they don't.

The pain radiating through my muscles makes it hard to stand when the man comes back.

"You drugged me" I accuse, though not forcefully, I can barely speak.

"Don't try to talk it'll just tire you out and I need you to stand up."

I wrap my arm around him and stand. The moment I'm upright I can feel the cum pouring from my hole like water. It plops on the floor and just keeps going.

I look down at the enormous puddle of jizz on the.... plastic mat? Was this planned? How many of them were there? How many times did they each cum inside me?

Bile rises in my throat, but I hold back.

"That's a good girl, look at all that cum you took."

He says it like he's impressed, or proud.

"Why are you doing this?" My voice is nothing more than a whisper.

"Why? You asked for it, you wanted it little girl, and I love giving pretty girls exactly what they desire."

I'm too exhausted to argue, but instead let him lay me down on the bed. He pushes my legs to my chest and spreads my ass cheeks before running a warm cloth between them.

I start to kick as he spreads my pussy lips.

"Don't fight me, I'm just going to finish cleaning you up."

Helpless, I allow him. My pussy lips are sore and I wince as he gently wipes them with the cloth. When I feel him circle my hole I start to fight again, but his hand on my stomach is enough to stop me. He pushes the rough cloth wrapped around his fingers inside me and I scream. It's painfully raw. He moves his fingers in a circle. Even though I just had more dicks than I could count inside me, his fingers stretch me.

"My god, you're fucking tempting."

"Please don't, I can't take anymore."

"Don't worry, I'm not going to take you until you're good and ready. Here drink this water."

I gulp the water like I'd been lost in the desert. It's cool and soothes my throat, giving me the strength to talk.

"I didn't ask for this. What do you want from me."

"You thought about it in that bar. As you looked out across the sea of men, searching for someone to take you home you imagined them fucking you against your will and filling you with cum. Your pussy leaked while you though about being used."

I think back to the bar and remember my thoughts. He's right, but... how? I remember it so clearly. I was looking at a group of frat boys chugging beers like animals and thought how it would be to have them take me and use me like a piece of meat.

"How many?" I'm not sure I want to know, but I can't help but wonder.

"Twenty eight."

My stomach rolls... twenty eight men just shoved their cocks inside me. Twenty eight men came inside my pussy as I lay there completely helpless.

The gorgeously dark man beside me begins to laugh and slides his finger into my pussy before bringing it back to my lips.

"My, you are a little slut. Taste how wet you are thinking about all those men inside you."

I suck my arousal off his finger. He's right.

Being used has been one of my darker fantasies. One I had been reluctant to admit. How did he know?

"There's a bathroom where you can shower, and a robe hanging on the door. I'll be back shortly with food."

Now that the drugs have worn off and I can think more clearly I look around. The room is elegant, but dark. I had been on a large four poster bed. I must have been laying on it sideways with my legs hanging off the edge of the bed because I remember the men holding my legs or pushing them up to my chest as they used me.

There are no sheets on the bed, just a waterproof blanket covered in fluids where I was laying.

As I look around the room I begin to notice the walls. They're painted black, but it's what is hanging on them that scares me. There are whips, floggers, nipple clamps, and more torture devices than I could possibly name gracing nearly every inch of the wall and a huge wooden X with shackles hanging from it in the corner.

I start towards the door the dark man walked out of, but it's locked.

I just want to shower. I know he cleaned me off, but I can still feel them inside me. I can still feel their hands on my legs, my breasts, and my throat burns from being choked.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to shower.

The bathroom is just as elegant as the bedroom. A huge tile shower with multiple shower heads is calling my name.

I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My hair is disheveled, mascara is running down my face and my red lipstick is smeared across my cheek.

I notice a bruise forming on my neck where I was choked. I run my fingers across my skin. Why is this turning me on?

I turn on the shower and let the scalding hot water burn my skin. It feels good on my sore muscles. My nipples are sensitive and the water beading around them sends shivers over my body.

I touch them, softly running my fingertips over the little beads. My pussy tightens and I think about what just happened to me. The men I didn't know taking me against my will. Shoving their cocks deep inside me.

I trail my hands down between my legs and feel my swollen clit. I think about them laughing as they watched their friends fuck me.

I dip my finger into my pussy. I'm so wet. I press against that spot and curl my finger, fucking myself.

My orgasm takes no time. I'm so turned on by being used my cunt pulses and squeezes my finger.

When I pull my finger out of my cunt more cum drips from me.

When I step out of the shower the man is standing there.

"How long have you been here?"

"Long enough to watch you finger fuck your cunt thinking about all the cocks that were just inside it."

I'm embarrassed and start to look down at my feet. That's when I notice the bulge in his slacks. His cock must be huge.

"It is," he says, stunning me out of my thoughts.

"Who are you? How do you do that?"

He walks to me, and removes my towel, leaving me naked and vulnerable again.

"My name is Sam, and I am the devil darling."

I want to laugh, but something about this man is lethal. He frightens me, and can apparently read my mind.

"Kneel."

Before I know what I'm doing I follow his command and sink to my knees on the cold tile.

"Such a good slut."

Sam grabs my chin and forces me to look at him.

"Tell me what you thought about your present."

"What present?" I manage to spit the words out despite his painful grip on my chin.

"You know what I'm talking about. Tell me what you thought about having your slut cunt stretched and used by a bunch of pimply insignificant frat boys, and don't lie, I'll know it if you do."

I don't want to answer. I feel awkward kneeling completely naked as he stands over me, still in his suit from the bar. For some reason I'm compelled to answer his question, "I loved it."

"That's what I thought. Such a beautiful girl to be such a fucked up dirty whore."

His cock is in front of my face and I wonder what it's like behind the fabric. Something about the way he's talking to me, the way he towers above me, the way he looks at me makes my pussy clench again.

As if on cue, he unzips his trousers.

"Take out my cock, and you can suck it."

I've never liked sucking dick. It does nothing for me, but the moment I lay my eyes on his thick brown cock I want nothing more than to wrap my lips around it.

There is no hair. He's obviously waxed. I wrap my hand around him and softly stroke. His skin is soft and velvety. He's so big my fingers barely wrap around him. I imagine what it would feel like inside me.

My mouth is watering and my mind is hazy with lust. I lick the underside of his cock from his balls to the top before sliding my mouth over his head. It's the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. It's temptation and sin wrapped up in a beautiful package.

I take him into my mouth slowly, savoring every inch. I can feel my pussy pulse as I suck and lick like it's the greatest thing I've ever done.

"Fuck, your mouth is amazing darling."

I can feel him tense in my mouth. All I can think about is tasting his cum. I want to feel it shoot down my throat, and maybe dribble from my mouth.

He fists his hands in my hair.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth now. I can hear your every thought and I simply cannot take anymore."

He takes my head and slides his cock into my mouth. My nose meets his belly and my throat contracts around him.

He hisses as I stick my tongue out to give him better access to my throat. He's big and takes up a lot of room. I can barely breathe when he starts fucking my mouth.

He's rough, pounding the back of my throat. I choke and gag, but he doesn't let up until he pushes himself all the way in again and stops.

I gag around him but he doesn't move, just takes his index and thumb and pinches my nose closed.

I... can't... breathe.

I fight and push against him, attempting to regain control, to get some air, but he stays firm, his cock filling my throat, his fingers cutting off my airway.

I can feel my pussy start to tense and I start to cum.

"Fuck, you fucked up little bitch." I hear him grunt as I feel his cock spurt hot cum into my throat.

Finally he lets go of my nose and slowly pulls his cock out rubbing himself on my lips leaving a string of cum I gladly lick off.