Stolen Pt. 02 - Satan Himself

Story Info
Sam tells himself he won’t take Elena, but she’s so tempting.
1.5k words
4.45
5.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam

Fuck.

I stare down at the woman in front of me, amazed that she can surprise me. I read minds and feel other peoples' pleasure for fuck sake.

I never saw her orgasm coming. I was so lost in her mouth and the sensation of so much pleasure, the thrill of taking her air, I didn't realize she was on the edge. When she came it hit me like a ton of bricks and I nearly lost my footing.

"That's a good little slut, now let's have some dinner, what do you say?"

I had my cook prepare dinner for us when the frat boys left.

I watch her tentatively eat each bite. She's beautifully elegant. I watch her intently imagining the tiny pert breasts I know are under the silk dress I gave her to wear.

I can see her nipples strain against the fabric. I know she's still turned on and I want to bend her over the dining room table and fuck her until she's mine.

It was her thoughts that caught my attention way before tonight at the bar. They were so loud and filthy. I could feel them in the depths of hell they were so loud.

When I first heard her, she was fucking herself with a toy. Her dark thoughts caught me off guard, her pleasure as she furiously slammed the vibrator into her pussy rushed over me in waves. I immediately sought out one of my whores and fucked the bitch to no satisfaction.

For months I have been hearing her thoughts, feeling each time she experienced pleasure and not just sexual. When she took a sip of her favorite wine, when she bit into her favorite cheesecake it was like I was experiencing it myself.

I felt every time she was disappointed by some fool she brought home. Heard her thoughts as she let him fuck her. Then after her conquest left, I could hear the fantasies in her mind as she brought herself to orgasm.

I'd have to sneak away from my duties, unable to go about my normal day to day. It had to stop. I've never taken a mortal woman, but this woman who looks like sunshine and has a mind as dark as the devil himself got a hold on me, and I had to have her. That's how I ended up at a bar in the mortal world.

I don't usually share my women, but when I heard her thinking about being raped tonight and felt her pleasure as she imagined those disgusting pigs using her, I knew I would make an exception to make her darkest fantasy come true.

"Tell me what you want with me."

Her voice isn't shaking anymore. I can feel she is still apprehensive, but only because she's having a hard time processing her own emotions.

"I think that should be obvious."

She studies me for a while after I answer her inquiry her mind is at war with her body.

"You can't keep me here forever. I have friends and family that will come looking for me."

She doesn't. Her mother and father died when she was young. The aunt who raised her passed away over a year ago. She's a loner. No close girlfriends, works for herself as a consultant to advertising agencies.

"If that's what you want to tell yourself, fine, but we both know that isn't true."

I can feel her rage as she stands and walks towards me. Despite the things I've done to her tonight she's no meek debutante and her bravery has my cock twitching.

She stands before me, all 5 foot nothing of her, her chin raised high, her eyes meet mine without hesitation. When her hand flies forward to slap me, I catch it easily.

"You forget I can't read your mind little one, but I must admit your violent thoughts are turning me on."

Her eyes widen as I grab my hard cock through my pants. She's imagining taking my cock out of my pants.

I cannot help but stand up and take her lips. I feel her soften and relax into me, her hands coming to my chest. I break away before I do something I'll regret.

"Not right now little one, you need to rest. I need you to be ready for me when I take you."

I can feel her disappointment when I end the kiss.

"Tell me who you are. How do you know my thoughts? What do you want with me?"

"I already told you darling, I'm the devil and it should be obvious what I want. It's the same thing you want."

She brings her hands to her shoulders and drops the straps of her dress. How did I not anticipate this? I need to stop getting so distracted. I'm shocked as I watch her dress fall to the ground. She's completely naked underneath despite me giving her undergarments to wear.

Without speaking she closes the distance between us and starts to unbuckle my belt. I know I should stop her, but I'm so turned on I can't bring myself to do it.

Once my cock is out she places her hand around it and squeezes hard. No woman has ever touched me the way I like. They're always gentle, but not her. She holds me in a vice grip until my head turns purple then she lets go. The blood rushing back through my cock is painful.

I watch her bend herself over the table then reach back and pull her ass cheeks open exposing herself to me. Her pussy is red and swollen from the frat boys but I can see her arousal glistening.

"Just fuck me and get it over with," she says.

I'm not going to do that, but I can't deny her pleasure. I run my fingers across her pussy letting her coat them with her own juices.

"You're pussy gives you away. Admit you're a slut for me."

She looks back at me, and rolls her eyes.

"Fuck you," she spits out.

I smile at her and let my hand come down on her ass.

"Do not talk to me in such a manner. Admit you're a slut for me."

"No."

I typically like my women obedient, but this brat is making me so hard I'm going to cum just from this interaction.

I spank her again, this time harder. I see her wince.

"Tell me you're a slut for me."

"No."

Goddamn I'm fucking pissed and turned on at the same time. This time I smack her hard enough she slams forward on the table. She whimpers and my cock twitches. Her cunt glistens.

"Tell me you're a slut for me, or this gets worse."

"Kiss my ass," she punctuates each word.

This time I give her no mercy. I hit her and watch her ass turn red. I grab my cock and fist myself as I feel her pain and pleasure mix together. One is inseparable from the other. Her cries are fuel to the flame and I continue. I can feel her reaching the edge of her tolerance and I can't wait to watch her break.

"Please stop. I can't take anymore."

I love the way she's crying while her pussy leaks, so I don't stop.

"Tell me you're a slut for me and it stops."

"I'm a slut for you!"

The moment she breaks my cock swells and I know I said I wouldn't, but I slam myself into her pussy.

"No, no, I'm too sore, you're too big. Stop."

Her pain level is high and I can feel it, but her pleasure level is higher and her darkness grabs me by the balls.

"This is what you wanted. Remember? You asked for this and it's too late to back out now."

Despite the way my cock stretched her sore cunt, despite the marks on her ass, I feel her leaking and clenching my cock.

"It's okay little girl. You can come for me. It's okay to be a fucked up little pain slut. We don't judge here."

As soon as I give her permission I feel her muscles tense. Her pussy is so tight it milks my cock and I blow inside her.

I pull my cock out and watch my cum drop down her slit onto her swollen clit, then down to the floor.

"Sam?"

Her voice is no longer brave and I can hear the embarrassment.

"Shhhh, it's okay. You were such a good little girl. I know you like it. It's okay to like it, darling."

I wrap her in my arms and take her to the bedroom I've prepared for her. She's so light in my hands. Her eyelids are heavy and close over those big green eyes.

I tuck her in and watch her sleep. I am an ancient god. I've slept with nymphs, goddesses, fae, even a succubus, but this mortal woman has crawled beneath my skin.