All Comments on 'Stolen - Rose Ch. 01'

by BaccaraFey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

I was expecting rapey stuff, which I'm,not a fan of. But these girls seem,nice! Lustful, but nice! I'm interested in seeing where this goes! And bless you for making a "female" futa story, not enough of those for this type of stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seen this before

I swear ive seen and ready this story before. It even had more chapters released. Only thing im not sure is id the guy who posted this is the same who posted it previously. Just know this is a exact copy of the story i read.

BaccaraFeyBaccaraFeyover 4 years agoAuthor
It is inspired by another.

The story is indeed similar to another with a similar title. I credit the original in the first line. This is just a different characters point of view. I am making more chapters but I'm taking time to polish it. Future chapters will diverge and once it's past chapter 3 it will be all new. So I do love the original and I suggest you go read it. Mines just a different take.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

The original "Stolen" is one of my all-time favorites. I'm interested in seeing what you do with it. I will read each chapter. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs more editing

I'm really not fond of this genre but even less fond of spelling errors that interrupt the story while I try to figure out what the author/editor really meant. Next story, get an editor with the ability to spell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBaccaraFey@BaccaraFey
I have been a long time hobby writer who prefers to be honest with situations so my works get called over sexual. I call it freedom of design so i came here to express myself and share some of the strange stories my mind comes up with. I prefer writing shorter longer invested ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES