Stoned Submission Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blow," Lucille whispered huskily, bringing her moist fingers to her own mouth and sucking her fingers clean. Annika moaned -- she loved tasting her own juices -- and lowered her face once more to Lucille's cunt. She wriggled her head to further bury her face between Lucille's folds, pressed her lips to the other woman's pulsing core. And with a firm exhalation, blew smoke directly into Lucille's pussy, Nika tingling in turn, in memory, of Grady doing this to her not so long ago.

"That's it. Fucking suck me," Lucille demanded, with her voice, with her hips, with her hand. She began thrusting against Annika's sweet, innocent face, using the woman's bun as leverage to move her as she pleased. She rubbed her cunt from Annika's chin to her nose, and Annika slurped and sucked, trying her best to give Lucille exactly what she wanted.

She hit send, then put the phone down and fisted both hands in Annika's hair, gratuitously rubbing the other woman's face through her gash, her legs trembling and twitching when Annika hit just the right spot. Her core ached in approaching orgasm, tingles from her centre spreading out through her entire body.

Annika was lost in pussy. Her nose, throat and lungs were filled with Lucille's creamy juices. She could tell the other woman was close by the way her thighs jerked and trembled, by the way her stomach was clenched tight. By the flowing production of juices.

Underwater, Nika ached, whined for contact with something, was restless for friction and movement. She tingled thinking about Grady watching these snaps and stroking his cock, longed to feel him penetrate her to massage this agitated ache.

"I'm close, I'm close," Lucille announced, forcefully moving Annika's face higher so lips made contact with clit. "Suck my fat lesbian clit. Fucking suck it!" she cried, her hips propelling forward to engulf Annika's face.

Annika wrapped her lips around the hard nubbin, rolled her tongue to massage the underside of Lucille's clit, making her cry out in pleasure. Annika lifted her eyes to watch Lucille's face contort in pleasure, felt her own excitement elevate knowing she was making another woman -- a nasty, dominant lesbian no less -- unravel with desire.

Lucille opened her eyes to find two round blue discs staring up at her. Saw Annika's nose press into her mons as her tongue, her surprisingly clever tongue, roll around her clit, letting the rough tastebuds massage the zinging nerve endings. She released Annika's hair, hands gripping the lip of the tub, and she leaned back, hips continuing their ruthless fucking of the other woman's face.

"Yes, yes," Lucille panted, her breath shallow and tight. "Right there, right there, yes. Suck my dyke pussy. Make me come."

Annika redoubled her efforts, sucking Lucille's clit into her mouth, her hands at the other woman's inner thighs, spreading her wider. Knowing Lucille was close, Annika pressed both thumbs to her opening, each digit sinking in with ease, making Lucille gasp and tremble. She stretched and widened Lucille's opening, pulling her thumbs apart before massaging the opening, offering a hint of nail.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," she panted, her body on a precipice, poised to fall into the abyss. Her head fell back, breasts jutting forward, nipples painfully hard in pleasure. Her fingers gripped the side of the tub, knuckles strained white, and Annika saw pleasure overcome her neighbour. Her hands gripped Lucille's thighs, nails digging in, leaving small moon crescents in her skin, and hummed, the vibration moving from her lips to Lucille's. Her eyes lit up at Lucille's ragged and uncontrolled response.

Lucille saw the triumph in Annika's eyes -- vowed to make her pay -- before screwing her own shut tight as her body shook in pleasure. She fisted one hand back in Annika's dark bun, holding her face hard against her cunt as she exploded against Annika's tongue.

Annika was rewarded with a gush of juices that rolled from her chin, into her throat to settle between her breasts. In the back of her mind she recognised Lucille's perfume as powerful, pungent. She sucked her neighbour through another orgasm, lips firmly wrapped around her clit, shifting pleasure into the realm of pain. Found dark delight in the other woman's rocking spasms, shaking legs and laboured breath.

Pushing Annika's head lower, away from her sensitive clit, Lucille continued to thunder. She sighed as Annika released her clit to lapped her tongue over Lucille's aching and gaping core. Her pussy gripped the tough, wet muscle, shuddering around it as another wave of pleasure overwhelmed her body.

Blindly, Lucille tapped her hand around, searching for Annika's phone. She sat up, maintaining her grip in Annika's hair, tapped in the code -- smirked again at its reference to Nika -- and opened Snapchat. Was glad Grady had yet to open the earlier snaps. Was gladder yet he'd get to see Annika's ravished and glistening face.

She held the phone up, captured the perfect angle of Annika rooting around her cunt, licking her softly in comfort, her hands gently massaging her thighs. Lucille's body still occasionally shuddered, a fantasy so long held finally realised.

"Annika," Lucille said softly, and was glad she captured the listless, lost-in-lust look clouding Annika's eyes. Her swollen lips and glistening nose, lips and chin. She moved the phone, changing the angle, making sure Grady would see juices rolling down Annika's throat to land between her breasts.

"Did you enjoy that?" Lucille asked, her voice low and husky. Annika licked her lips, savouring the taste, and nodded her head, the look on her face almost dumbfounded.

"Did you like making a hot lesbian dyke come?"

Again, she nodded.

"Will you do it again?"

Another nod.

"Good girl."

Lucille captured Annika's flushing response on film, hit send.

Having put the phone away, she slid back onto the step, thighs resting either side of Annika's hips, wrapped her arms around her shoulders, and covered her pussy wet mouth in a deep kiss. She moaned as she tasted her juices on Annika's lips and tongue, her own tongue exploring the depths of the younger woman's mouth.

"I love tasting my juices on a novice's face," Lucille crooned, her lips pecking the tip of Annika's nose, her lips, her chin, before latching onto her neck and sucking. Annika groaned in pleasure and let her head fall to the side, offering Lucille greater access.

Lucille dragged her tongue back up Annika's throat, pressed it into her sensitive ear, making Annika curl her shoulder up in defence.

"Hmm..." Lucille hummed. "A soft spot. I just love finding the soft spots." And then she scraped her teeth over Annika's earlobe, making the other woman jerk in response. Lucille chuckled, moving her hands down to rub her palms over Annika's still covered breasts, back up to rub sweat and juices into Annika's clavicle.

"I think this needs to come off," Lucille said, hands snaking around Annika's back to unhook the training bra. Once her neighbour's breasts were free, Lucille cupped them from beneath, testing their weight in her hands, strummed her thumbs over the stiff, puffy ruddy nipples.

"Beautiful," she murmured, appreciating how the heavy globes turned up at the end -- only a shade lighter than the rest of her skin. Annika clearly sunbathed topless -- the wide areola with their deep rosy tips. The left with its studded bar. She held Annika's breasts up to her own, rubbed their nipples together, making Annika gasp and Lucille chuckle.

"Another soft spot, I see," she teased, pinching both her own and Annika's nipples, rubbing them together and rolling them between her thumb and forefinger.

"That feels amazing," Annika said, her eyes closing in pleasure. Her hips thrust forward, seeking contact with something, anything, as her chest turned electric under Lucille's skilful touch.

"Wanna find out what feels even more amazing?"

Annika nodded, her heavy breath feathering over Lucille's lips.

"Turn around."

Annika complied, allowed Lucille to direct her buoyant body toward the side of the tub. Where the jets were bubbling. And suddenly, Annika knew what was going to happen.

"Oh, yes. Please," she breathed, making Lucille smile against her ear.

"Put your feet up on the edge there," she directed, fingers still pinching and pulling Annika's nipples. Annika did as instructed, but gripped the waistband of her sodden cotton panties first.

"Yes, good girl. Off they come," Lucille crooned, her character changing yet again. She was all at once seductive, soothing, and soft. A far cry from the forceful and relentless woman who had fucked Annika's face just moments earlier. Annika realised she was right to think of her neighbour as an enigma.

Annika pulled her panties off and let them flop onto the concrete floor beside the Jacuzzi, before resting her feet against the tub's edge. Already she could feel a jetstream pulse against her lower abdomen, Nika rejoicing in the low vibrations spreading to feed her need.

Lucille rested her knees on the submerged step, moved her hands down Annika's torso, around her hips to her ass, relished in the smooth skin under her hands, gave each buttock a soft squeeze. Annika rested her weight against Lucille's chest, enjoying the feel of pointed nipples in her back.

"You ready?" she whispered hotly against Annika's ear, causing a tingle of pleasure to shoot down her side, from ear to toes. Lucille spread her fingers, lifted and tilted Annika's pelvis to the stream.

And bit Annika's ear as the other woman cried out in pleasure at the contact.

"You don't come until I say you come," she hissed, and Annika whimpered, nodded. Lucille's hands moved back up to Annika's nipples, pinching, pulling, rolling, not giving her a chance to grow accustomed to a single sensation.

Annika's eyes screwed shut tight, a tremble of desire flowing through her body, from nipples to clit. The triangle of pleasure was working overtime and her body shuddered and shook, her hedonistic needs taking over.

"Luce... Lucille," she said with gasping breaths, rocking her hips to ease the pressure directly hitting her clit. Lucille felt Annika's bum rub against her thighs, knew the other woman was trying to avoid coming too soon. So, she latched her lips onto Annika's sensitive neck, sucking and kissing, biting and licking, all the while tugging at her nipples, knees keeping the angle of Annika's pussy against the jet just right.

Annika's head rolled back on Lucille's shoulder, exposing more skin for her to claim, and pushed her feet against the side of the tub in an attempt to push away from the all-encompassing pressure to let go.

"Uh, uh," Lucille chided. "Naughty girl." She pushed Annika closer to the jetstream, noted Annika's flexibility as he knees pressed up higher to her shoulders.

Annika shook her head, knowing she wouldn't be able to avoid the pleasure threatening to cascade down on her. She flexed her toes, calves tense and aching, rocked her hips. Annika knew her body well enough to know she was entering the point of no return.

She just didn't know if she'd survive an orgasm as big as this one was foreboding to be.

Her pelvis felt as though a thousand tiny pin-needles prickled along her skin. The steam rising from the water's surface caused her heavy breathing to be thick, shallow. Her mind couldn't focus on any single point of pleasure. She was all sensation, a mass of nerve endings screaming for release.

Lucille lifted her knees, pushing Annika's cunt up against the firm stream, tugged painfully at her nipples and bit her ear, breathed heavily into the orifice. Annika cried out and Lucille felt Annika's buttocks clench, her belly clench, saw her toes curl.

"Please, pl..." Annika breathed, her voice barely audible over the simmering water. "I can't stop... can't stop..."

And cried out as her body heated from the inside out, a flood of passion overcoming her. She sobbed Lucille's name as the orgasm rocked her body, shook her to her very core. Lucille pinched Annika's nipples, twisting the studded left, to heighten her pleasure. She cried out again, a squeal almost, as her sensitive clit protested the hard flow of water.

"Fuck, fuck. Oh, my fucking fuck," she chanted as a second orgasm stole all sense of purpose, of reason and being. Annika attempted once again to lift her hips, to escape the torturous stream, and Lucille let her move, only to take her right hand and plunged three fingers deeply into Annika's pliable cunt.

"I didn't say you could come," she growled, her fingers ruthlessly fucking Annika to a third orgasm. "Come again. Show me what a lesbian slut you are, Nika. Come for me!"

Annika was lost, her body a slave to Lucille's command. Her pussy gripped the adroit fingers hard, clenching them as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Lucille maintained painful control over Annika's left nipple, twisting it this way and that, each pull echoing deep in Nika's centre. Lucille relished at Nika's slick tightness, new fantasies forming, as she pumped her fingers in and out, up and down.

After a fourth orgasm, Annika collapsed back against Lucille's chest, her body limp and almost lifeless. The heaving breath causing her chest to rise and fall erratically was Lucille's only clue that the other woman was still conscious.

Gently, arms now around Annika's tummy, Lucille pushed back from the step, allowed Annika to float in the middle of the tub. She kissed the top of Annika's head, so proud of her new plaything. Knew Annika would be able to handle more when the time came.

Annika sighed, her body weightless, completely relaxed and pliant in Lucille's arms.

"Are you okay?" Lucille asked softly.

"Mhmmm," came the reply, and Lucille grinned, letting her hands move up to Annika's breasts once again.

"I'm already thinking about next time with you," she whispered.

Annika shivered. Not from cold. No. But from anticipation. "Me, too," she said, voice small.

She moved to plant her feet on the base of the tub, and Lucille released her. Not without regret. Annika turned to face her, found herself wrapped up in a warm embrace. She settled her head comfortably on Lucille's shoulder.

"That was intense," she said after a moment of silence.

Lucille rubbed a hand up and down Annika's back. "Yes. It was."

"I loved every second of it."

"Me, too."

Annika lifted her head, her smile blinding.

"Well," she said. "Pleasure doing business with you."