Stoned Submission Ch. 09

Story Info
Grady reasserts his dominance over Nika.
3.4k words
4.63
8.4k
2

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kate7891
kate7891
254 Followers

Chapter 9: Fortune...

*****

Grady stood in the doorway of the workroom at Bud and Blossom, watched Annika hunched over her workbench, three overhead lamps illuminating her frame, turning her hair dark gold. She was wearing an old pair of denim overalls, cut mid-thigh, with a bright, neon-green singlet underneath, indicating considerable time spent in the humid greenhouse. She'd pushed her reading glasses up on top of her head, waves curling around her face, and squinted over an order, an invoice. Her bare feet tapped in rhythm with the bluesy jazz number on low as to not completely distract her.

She'd spread herself out - more space at the bench than her tiny office desk - and was clearly juggling multiple tasks. A mood board was perched against the wall on her right; her computer to the left. She turned from task to task as either an idea popped into her head, or as they naturally flowed from one to the other.

Arms crossed, Grady leaned against the doorframe and watched her work. Appreciated the slim line of her neck, the curve of her shoulder. Even the pencil stuck behind her ear. He was bone tired after partying with the Sydney coaches the night before; tired from the non-stop talking, the modelling, the coaching required throughout his presentation.

But seeing Annika there, holding an invoice closer to her face, Grady smiled - she'd clearly forgotten where she put her glasses - suddenly felt rejuvenated, energised. Aroused. Having toed he shoes off at the door, Grady silently stalked the room, cloaked by shadows. Froze.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Annika muttered, rubbing hands fresh with nicks and cuts over her eyes. She shuffled papers, the noise emboldening Grady to steal more steps, before giving a triumphant ah ha! upon finding the right information. A victory cry that ended on a squeal of terror.

"Ah ha!" Grady laughed in her ear as his arms encircled her waist, capturing her sensitive earlobe between his teeth.

"Oh my Buddha, Grady! Just shoot me next time." She turned in his arms, squealed again - in delight this time - and kissed him noisily in welcome.

"What are you doing here?" she said, lips a whisper from his. "I was all set to pick you up at twelve-thirty."

"Rearranged things. Got an earlier flight."

She hugged him again, burying her face in the curve of his neck and shoulder, breathing deeply, recommitting his scent to memory. He tipped her face up and pressed his lips to hers, gently easing them open with his tongue. He lazily explored her mouth, swallowing her sighs, enjoying the taste of their mingling breath.

"I really missed you," he murmured before recapturing her lips on a sound that spoke of need. Her arms tightened around his neck and she stood, pressing her figure firmly against his. She could feel the tension, the fatigue, the arousal in every line and plane of his body.

She ran a soothing hand through his messy curls, down the back of his neck, around to his throat, tracing her fingertips down to his collarbone. Her tongue was just as avid and greedy as his. Hungry for the shape of his mouth, she traced its contours before suckling at his bottom lip, taking all she could. He groaned again, hands moving down to cup her ass, pulling her hips against him, before turning his head, changing the angle to further explore the deep recesses of her mouth.

His hands squeezed her denim-clad bottom before moving up her back and into her hair, pencil and spectacles clattering to the bench. Fisted there as his need grew, took over every other comprehensible thought. His cock strained against the zipper of his trousers, his heart thundered against hers.

"I want you," she whispered huskily, hands moving up and down his chest, over his shoulders, desperate to touch everywhere and anywhere all at once, the sweet ache in her core dictating her behaviour.

On a growl, Grady's greedy hands moved to unclasp the buckles at her breasts, hands cupping each mound, fingers squeezing flesh beneath the cotton material of her singlet. Annika moaned, nipples hardening under Grady's touch. She raised her arms, helping him remove the barrier, and he made quick work of her bra, snapping open the front clasp.

"Oh, Annika," he murmured before holding her breasts up to his mouth. His flattened tongue laved at her left nipple, warming her flesh with his hot spit. He quickly moved over to the right, wrapping his lips around the pebbled teat to suckle and feast.

Annika's hand fisted in the hair at the nape of his neck, holding him to her, as her hips rocked against his, demanding more.

He kissed up her collarbone - fingertips now playing with the wet peaks - burying his lips at her throat to suck and bite the sensitive flesh there.

Annika curved her shoulder to ear in defence, waves of pleasure running up and down her side. Cresting in her core, making her throb. Grady growled into her skin, tugging her nipples to the point of pain until she lowered her shoulder, giving him unobstructed access once again.

"Good girl," he whispered against her skin, circling the mark of his mouth with his tongue. He lifted his head, smiled, enjoying the sight of his brand on her skin.

"You're mine," he said, releasing her nipples, enjoying the look of euphoria on her face as the blood rushed back to the sensitive tips, warming her from the inside out.

"Yes," she said, voice small and breathless. The molten chocolate of his eyes entrapped her, bound her to him.

"Lucille can play with you," he said, hands moving up to encircle her throat, massage up to the nape of her neck, his fingers sending long tendrils of pleasure down her back. Annika's hips rolled against him again, in offering.

He smirked, knowing exactly what her body was asking, but not quite ready to give in just yet. "But you're mine to keep," he said, lips covering hers again, swallowing her moans, tongue invading her mouth to devour and demolish.

Annika leaned back, breaking the kiss, elbows propping her up against the bench, her legs widening to home his hips. She arched a brow in a salacious look. Grady pulled the denim down to her knees, gave a strangled moan when he saw the was completely naked underneath.

"Fuck, Nika," he said, eyes roaming up from her bare pussy, over her tummy, to her rosy-red nipples, before settling on her flushed face. Annika's heartbeat spiked under his gaze, a slow heatwave warming her skin wherever he looked.

"I wanted to surprise you at the airport. But you spoiled it for me," she pouted, mock disappointment colouring her voice.

"Dear, oh dear," he teased, pressing the seam of his pants to her gash, rubbing her there, feeling his erection swell.

Annika sucked in a breath, hips undulating with desire, trying to find the right point of contact. Grady lowered his lips to her throat, absorbing the warmth of pulse there, before moving down to once again torment her nipples with lips, teeth and tongue.

The sweet ache in her core turned to spice, overheating her core, burning for release. Grady had effectively formed a triangle of pleasure within which to torment her: rough material stimulating her clit, warm and wet lips sucking at her breast, fingertips tugging and pulling its mate.

Lifting his eyes up to her face, Grady saw a light sheen of sweat bead her upper-lip, under her eyes, over her brow; a result from his ministrations and heat from the overhead lamps. He smiled around her nipple, teeth tugging at the barbell, before releasing it and feasting on the other.

His hips continued to roll and wriggle against her; the smell of her sex mixed with the heady scent of flora was potent. Delicious. He could feel the heat emanating from her core, the feeling pushing him to push her. Her small gasps and moans of pleasure empowered him, enthralled him.

With his teeth, Grady tugged Annika's nipple, pulling it taut from her body until she screamed. He released her, soothing the pain with his flattened tongue, the bumpy flesh the most delectable texture in his mouth.

He kissed his way back up her throat, claiming her lips once again, her moans of pleasure lost in his mouth. He rocked his hips harder against her, her clit making contact with the firm lining of his fly, with the firm erection growing beneath. Annika's breath quickened - a sure sign - and her thighs flexed on either side of Grady's hips.

He thrust against her hard, once, twice, causing her to turn her head and cry out.

"Grady... Grade... please," she begged, frustrated with the teasing, needy for an orgasm. To be at the mercy of someone else's hands.

After a third thrust, Grady halted his movements, enjoying the little jerks and trembles of Annika's body beneath him. Of her breath catching. Of her eyes closing in frustration.

"Not yet," he said, rubbing his nose against hers, his other hand moving leisurely down the centre of her body to Nika. Where he rubbed two fingers, coating them, before plunging them inside her. Annika cried out, her pussy gripping his digits firmly.

"Did she fuck you like this?" he asked, voice hoarse, breath hot against her lips. Annika squeezed her eyes shut tight, shook her head.

"Three," she huffed. "Three fingers."

"Like this, then?" he asked, withdrawing his fingers, rubbing three together before thrusting inside her again. Annika whimpered, nodded.

"Look at me!" he demanded, and Annika opened her eyes, met the almost black circles of his. She bit her bottom lip, her hips gyrating in his spell, eyes rolling back in pleasure when he pressed his thumb to her clit. When he rubbed his calloused pad over it as his fingers continued to pump.

Annika pushed into her elbows, searching for some leverage, her ass moving up off her seat to make demands of her own.

"Just like this," she said, circling her hips to match the movement of his fingers. "She fucked me just. Like. This."

Grady growled, lowered his lips to her neck, breathing heavily, smothering her skin in sloppy licks and kisses, his cock painfully tight in its restraints.

Annika's thighs shook with the tension rising in her body, her stomach was jerking with pleasure eager to escape. Grady's fingers moved with greater ease in and out of her, his fingers coated almost to the wrist in her juices. Nika's scent filled the room, making an exotic mix of petals and pussy.

"Fuck, Grady. Fuck," she said, the tickling sensation at her neck moving down her side, forming a tight ball of pleasure in her core, one that pulsed and throbbed thick.

Grady pressed his thumb against her clit harder, enjoying its firmness, its control over Annika's entire body. He angled his hand, searching her depths for the spongy patch behind her pelvic bone. Annika squealed - he smiled against her skin at finding his treasure - and imagined pressing his thumb and middle finger together. Squeezing.

"Like this?" he asked, voice low and sinful.

Annika's head rolled back on a low, guttural groan. "Fuck, baby. No one fucks me like this," she panted, blood rushing to her upside-down head. "No one fucks me like this."

He smiled triumphantly against her neck, kissing his way down to once again latch on to her sensitive pierced nipple. He wanted to take her, consume her, fucking own her. Overwhelm her like she did him.

He strummed his thumb from side to side over the hard bump of her clit, stretching his middle finger forward, inward, massaging that deep sweet spot inside her. Relishing the strong grip of her pussy on his fingers.

"Fuck. Fuck, Gray. Fuck," Annika cried, her thighs squeezing his hips, her stomach holding firm onto the tension, ready for release.

"Please," she begged, barely a whisper.

So Grady stopped.

He released her nipple - glistening under the lights - moved his free hand to the back of her neck, easing her more upright. His thumb journeyed over and up to spread moisture to the soft skin of her mons, his fingers stagnant inside her. Nika clenched and released his invasion, trying to build herself back up to delirium.

"Please, baby. Please."

Grady slowly withdrew from her heat, brought his fingers up to Annika's face. Her nostrils flared.

"Whose are you?" he asked, rubbing Nika all over her lips. Annika greedily extended her tongue, lapping at the strong flavour of sex and lifted her cobalt blue eyes to his.

"Yours," she said, and he pushed his fingers into her mouth, enjoying the feel of her rough tongue against his skin, encouraging her to suck them. Her response, along with her tongue, the wanton look in her eyes, made him throb and ache.

"That's right," he hissed. "Mine. You're mine, Annika."

He gripped her upper arms, jerked her to him and crushed his mouth to hers, moaning at the taste of Nika on her breath. Hastily pushing her overalls down to her knees, he shifted to press his straining cock against her still throbbing cunt. To rub and torment them both.

Annika thrust her pussy against him, matching his strength. Smiling, she bit his bottom lip, pulling, tugging, before releasing him.

"Are you goading me, Annika?" he asked, the dark, husky sound of his voice reverberating between her ears. She shook her hair back in response.

"What do you think?"

Suddenly, he turned her around, kicking the stool out of the way, and bent her over the workbench, hand firmly pressed between her shoulder blades. Annika moaned, hands gipping he edge of the bench, elbows pushed back and entangled in her bra straps, hot cheek pressing into the forgotten paperwork. She wriggled her hips, dislodging her overalls further, felt and heard them clatter around her ankles.

Grady slapped her right ass cheek once, hard, the sound echoing around the room. She cried out, rolled her hips, daring him to do it again.

"How many orgasms did she give you?" he asked, a hand soothing the stinging flesh.

"Four," she managed, heaving chest constricted by the unforgiving workbench.

He slapped her other cheek, the contact skating down her entire left leg. "That's two," he said, rubbing relief into her skin, up her lower back, down again. She moaned.

He went back to the right, his palm throbbing in contact with her firm muscles. Again, he confused her nerve-endings with a softer touch, building the anticipation in her body once more.

"Spread your legs," Grady murmured, biting his lip as she did so, as she was a picture of pink; pink behind, pink folds, dusty pink puckered hole. He rubbed his palm through her gash, spreading moisture from her pussy to anus. Annika moaned, pushed back against his palm, restless for more. More friction, more movement, more heat.

With a loud crack, Grady's palm slapped the soft wet flesh between Annika's spread pussy and ass, the slippery smacking sound causing both to suck in a breath; Grady's releasing on a groan, Annika's on a squeal.

"Please, Gray baby," she panted, unable to move under the weight of his hand. "Please."

Grady unzipped his trousers and pulled his throbbing cock free. He then dragged the stool back over, hand moving down Annika's hip and thigh to grip her knee, shifting so it rested there on the seat. Her left leg was popped up, almost at a ninety-degree angle, further exposing Nika to him.

He gripped the base of his cock, guided it through her folds. Sighed as her heat coated him, felt it warm him all the way through.

"Yes," she whispered. Grady moved his hand from her back to wipe the hair away from her face before anchoring her down again.

"Yes," he agreed and slammed into her.

She cried out at his rough intrusion, and he held still, allowing her moist muscles to contract around him, accommodate his size.

"Yes," she said again. "Take me. Take what you need. How you need. Please."

Grady rolled his hips once before withdrawing, just the tip of his cock splitting her. She clenched and released, clenched and released, movements that danced up his shaft to settle low in his belly. He could feel her coaxing him in, Nike reaching out for her mate.

With a hard smack against her extended left buttock, Grady slammed back home, commenced thrusting in and out of her in a hard, relentless rhythm. His body absorbed each and every crest and wave hers fed him, gave them back to her bigger and harder. They fed off each other's desire, racing together to oblivion.

Grady felt Nika's velvet fist grip him, felt her inner walls quiver and quake. He stopped, buried to the root inside her. She whimpered in frustration, tried to roll her hips best she could in this position.

"Grady," she sobbed. "Please baby. Make me come. I need to come for you."

He lowered his head to kiss the curve of her shoulder, one hand moving around to her pussy. Annika made a small noise at the back of her throat - acceptance or denial, he couldn't tell - as he rubbed two fingers either side of her protuberant clit.

He gradually recommenced his movements, allowing her to adjust to the added stimulation. Slowly, momentum built again, the table knocking against the wall, the mood board shaking with their hard, rapturous love-making.

Annika rose to the toes of her standing foot, back down again, her leg stiffening in an approaching explosion. Grady strummed his fingers harder along the sides of her clit, enticing it to extend further from under its sheath. His cock and fingers worked in relentless rhythm, determined to reclaim her after this time apart.

He felt her grip on his cock increase, felt the internal trembles dance up his dick, causing his knees to buckle. The throbbing ache at the base of his shaft was moving, extending from root to tip and he knew he was lost.

"Fucking come for me, Nika," he demanded, deep voice hoarse and almost broken. His hand moved up her back to fist in her hair, knuckles turning white, forearm holding her down. "Come on that dick. Fucking let go!"

Annika screwed her eyes shut tight, the pressure in her body screaming for release. She slapped a hand down on the table, once, twice, before letting out a cry of release.

Heat flooded Grady's hand and cock, the sensation tingling all the way down to the soles of his feet. He sucked in a breath, almost choked on it, as the cream coating his cock made it all the easier to fuck her through her orgasm.

"That's it," Grady grunted, the tempo of his thrusts increasing, desperate to join her in oblivion. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop," he chanted, and finally on a strangled moan, drained his seed into her as she came again, milking him empty. The hot, squelchy sounds of sex filled the room as they continued to gyrate and rub lewdly against each other, their over-sensitised sex relishing in the release.

Unable to hold himself upright, Grady collapsed down onto Annika's back, his cock still enveloped in her spongy cunt, Nika quivering and pulsing around him. He pressed a hot kiss to her ear and she shivered in response to his hot and laboured breath.

Grady mapped kisses down her back, tasted salt and savoured it on his tongue. Now soft, spent, he slipped out of her, helped her stand upright, massaged her left hip and thigh as she finally stood on both feet. Her body was putty in his hands, boneless, heavy. He turned her around and she burrowed into his shoulder, held on tight.

"Fuck baby," she said against his shirt, voice muffled by material. Grady ran soothing hands up and down her back, easing the small shakes and quivers he felt under her skin. He tipped her chin up, pushing her hair away so he could frame her face with his hands.

Then he laughed.

"What?" she said, sleepy eyes widening. "What is it?"

"You. Your face." He rubbed her right cheek, showed her black ink smudging his fingertips. It took her a moment to put it together.

"Well. That's annoying," she chuckled, kissing his nose.

Grady squinted his eyes, read the backwards information. "The invoice. On your cheek," he said, tracing letters with his thumb. "Ebiv. Looks like Lucille's getting one hell of a deal."

kate7891
kate7891
254 Followers