Stones

Story Info
Old man watches and films young couple having sex.
1.5k words
8.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the headline.

DOLLAR IN FREE-FALL: NATION IS BANKRUPT.

And I smiled sadly, having anticipated this very scenario and made plans for it. The administration, which had bungled every single thing it tried to handle (is there a term for the opposite of the Midas touch?), had ignored advice from people who knew what they were doing and had shoved the economy over the cliff edge. In the past three weeks, the exchange rate had gone from 1.25 US dollars = 1 Euro to 2,500,000,000 US dollars = 1 Euro. Remember what happened to the value of the German deutsche mark when the French strangled the economy of the Weimar Republic in the early 1920's? Now imaging speeding that process up by about 30 times.

Having suspected this would happen from the moment they took office -- and only being surprised that it took until year 4 for their incompetence to kill the economy -- I had purchased a small island off of still-thriving Europe, built the necessary facilities to make the island completely self-sufficient, brought about 2,000 people I really liked over (my only regret was that I couldn't rescue 2 million), and converted my remaining financial resources into Euros, divesting myself completely of any holdings in dollars or any stock in companies either in the US or reliant upon the US.

I ran the island almost like an ancient feudal fief, except that I ruled it with love and caring rather than fear and oppression. I did ask for the occasional small favor in return, but never anything unreasonable.

At 85, my sex life was nonexistent (I refused on principle to use the "little blue pill" to give me hard-ons), but I still liked to watch every now and again. Tonight I had invited Jim and Brenda to spend the night in the luxury of the mansion's best guest bedroom, while I observed from the master bedroom through the internal internet (none of this stuff ever went into the cloud or onto porn sites.)

Jim was a tall, toned man in his early 30's with a face described as "ruggedly handsome" and short brown hair. He was an expert at growing food crops. Brenda, his girlfriend, was in her late 20's and highly skilled at converting crops into edible food. She was of average height, also toned, with decently sized breasts that fit her frame (not all women are built to handle having F cups, and if Brenda had beach-ball-sized breasts she'd be constantly falling on her face and have massive back problems), a pleasantly curvy butt and shoulder-length wavy red hair.

The two of them each vanished briefly into the bathroom (the cameras only covered the bedroom), returned, and then stripped. They climbed onto the large, comfortable bed and shared a gentle kiss.

The super-sensitive microphones picked up every word.

"I love your kisses, Brenda."

"Flatterer. I love you too, Jim."

Jim kissed Brenda's neck, taking his time. She made soft little sounds of appreciation. When he teasingly nibbled her ear lobe, she giggled.

He then moved his lips slowly towards her chest. The redhead pressed her body against him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Mmmmmm."

Jim's face proceeded through Brenda's cleavage. I zoomed in with the camera and could see his tongue tracing its way between her orbs.

"That feels wonderful," Brenda purred.

Jim wordlessly shifted his head slightly and wrapped his lips around one of her nipples. Brenda let out a slight gasp. She must really like what he was doing. His hand cupped her other breast and I could observe him rolling that nipple between his fingertips.

Brenda held Jim against her more tightly and wrapped her legs around him. Jim switched the position of his mouth and his hand, and Brenda moaned. She was now trembling slightly.

"You know very well I want that tongue somewhere else."

"Yes, but I do so love sucking your breasts."

Brenda unlocked her body from Jim's grip and pushed him onto his back. She was the dominant partner in the relationship.

"I know, hon. You'll get a chance later."

With that, Brenda pivoted her body around and pressed her pussy onto Jim's face. She leaned forward and took his semi-hard cock into her mouth. By the time she bobbed her head up and down five times, it was fully hard.

I adjusted the cameras to get a close-up of Brenda's box on Jim's mouth. Her lovely ass took up a lot of the screen. His tongue wasn't actually visible, but the way she ground against him and the sounds she made (muffled a bit by his rod in her mouth) were enough to make it clear that he was pleasing her.

I shifted the view back to Brenda sucking Jim's cock. It was much easier to get a good look at that. When her lips were closed, you could see her mouth slip up and down, going from taking him just about all the way in to having just the tip inside. She also sometimes popped his cock free long enough to lick up and down the shaft.

Jim's body motions indicated he was clearly enjoying her ministrations. Brenda slid a hand to his balls, gently cupping them as she stimulated his pole.

"Oooh. You have a nice big load in here for me."

Jim's reply was muffled, as he was still working her slit with his tongue. Brenda ground herself more actively against his face. She was visibly dripping by now.

"Okay, time for me to ride you."

Brenda swung around and dropped her wet pussy directly onto Jim's cock.

"And I believe you said something about loving to suck my tits?"

Jim nodded.

"Go to it."

Brenda leaned forward and dangled her breasts in Jim's face. He wrapped his mouth around her nipple. Brenda began sliding up and down on his cock, wrapping her arms around his head and securing it against her chest.

Jim reacted by lifting his arms up and groping Brenda's butt. His hips began moving in time with hers as she bounced on him. I zoomed the camera in to get a good view of her pussy taking his pole in to the hilt and then as she moved back up, having only the tip inside her.

Brenda moaned as she bounced. She accelerated her rhythm. I pulled back out to get a view of Jim's face still pressed against her chest.

"Good boy. You're going to make me cum soon."

That was an understatement. Brenda's body shuddered violently about 20 seconds later and her lustful roar made very clear what was happening. While she took a moment to recover, Jim kept thrusting up into her from below.

Brenda quickly regained control of her body and she pressed herself further downwards, pinning Jim beneath her. I wondered if he could breathe with his head mashed against her chest. Brenda certainly could, as she proved by letting out a series of pants and moans. She quickly climaxed again. Then, and only then, did she free Jim from her grip.

"I think you've earned a reward," she grinned. "You satisfied me quite well."

"I'm glad, dear. I love you tons, you know."

"I know." Brenda got on her hands and knees. "Now pound my butt until you fill it."

"Gladly." Jim got behind her and lubed up her bumhole before carefully easing into her. I zoomed the camera in to get a close-up. Jim moved slowly at first, as if he wanted to let Brenda's body adjust, but it wasn't long before he had a steady rhythm.

"Mmmmm. You like that, huh?"

"It's even tighter than your pussy. You know I can't resist your ass."

Jim continued to smoothly pump in and out of Brenda's back-channel. He slid a finger to her clit and began very gently brushing it. I zoomed in on that for a moment before refocusing the camera on her rear.

Brenda's shapely body was shivering. It looked like she was close to cumming again. Jim reached around and softly cupped her breasts, tweaking her nipples lightly between his fingertips. He sped his rhythm up a bit.

Brenda's scream of pleasure as she climaxed again could wake the dead. Jim responded with a roar and his body tensed up. I assumed he was filling her bum with his seed. That was confirmed when he pulled out and some of his load leaked from her butthole and dripped down her thighs.

They went into the bathroom -- together, this time -- and emerged a few minutes later. I assumed they had used the shower to clean up. Then they crawled under the covers, snuggled against each other, and eventually fell asleep.

The next morning after they dressed, I gave them the DVD of their encounter. Some couples liked to play it later and duplicate what they had done, once back in their own home, while watching it together. Others never did a thing with it. But I always supplied it, letting them make their own decision.

In another couple of weeks I'd do this again. Maybe I'd invite in Aubrey and Rob...


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kat's Poker Game, The Show One friend uses her in front of hubby and the others.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Mother & Father Fuck Daughter's Pal Husband catches dirty wife fucking daughter’s male friend.in Loving Wives
The Barn Swallow Club Pt. 01 How this Cum Swallow Club got started.in Loving Wives
The Surprise A "date rapist" gets a surprise at a nightclub.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Introduction to The Lifestyle My introduction to sex.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories