Stop

Story Info
A cosmic romance between three entities.
1.6k words
3.93
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was completely dark when I sprang into existence. I was alone. And as I wandered randomly in the dark, seeking anyone, I got lonelier and lonelier.

After who-knows-how-long, probably an eon or so, something changed. In the distance I could see a few faint lights.

As I walked over to them, I realized how great a distance they were from me. But there seemed to be more of them, and they appeared to form a trail. The closer I got, the longer the trail got. After half an eon, I reached where it started.

And then I realized what the trail was. Stars. Someone was leaving a trail of stars.

It only took about 100 million years to walk from the beginning of the trail to where it stopped. Whoever was leaving it had walked in a crisscrossing pattern. Probably searching for someone.

I finally reached the end of it. A woman was sitting there, crying. And the more she cried, the more stars emerged. Now I understood why there was a trail of stars.

"Hello."

She looked up at me, and stopped crying.

"Someone! I thought I'd wander forever and be forever alone. That's why I started crying. I'm Space."

"I'm Time. I followed your trail of starry tears to find you."

"Did you think you were alone in the universe, too?"

"I did... until I saw your tears. They led me to you."

I sat down next to Space. She was beautiful. Tall, toned, glowing white shoulder-length hair, pupils that shone with a golden light. Her white robe showed off her curves nicely.

"Will you be my friend?"

"I'll be more than that if you desire it," I assured her.

She tilted her head so it was resting on my shoulder. "I'm glad you found me, Time."

"And if we ever get separated, all you have to do is cry and I can follow your trail of tears. But I don't intend to ever leave you."

Space rotated her body so she was facing me and pulled me into a warm hug. "Good."

We chatted for a bit more before we relaxed and closed our eyes, having found each other.

When I woke from my doze, Space was gone. I looked around, but didn't see any new stars being formed.

No problem. I'm Time, so I simply reversed the flow and went back to see what happened. While Space and I were asleep and cuddled, a dark figure came up and passed right through Space, erasing her from existence.

I went back to two minutes before then and started the flow again. But I was awake and alert. When the dark figure approached, I walked over to her before she could reach Space.

"Hi! Who are you?"

"I'm Nil. And this impostor wants to take my place!" She pointed angrily at the sleeping Space. "I was here first! You should be with me, not her."

"So you're going to destroy her? That's not a good way to handle things."

"But it's not fair! As long as she's around, you'll leave me out in the cold and dark."

"I'll be right back."

I froze the flow of time, stepped away from Nil and Space, and called upon the Megaverse.

"You know I don't like being interrupted by you peons in the ordinary universes. This had better be important."

"Just one question, sir. Was Nil here before Space?"

"Yes, she was. And before you as well. Will that be all?"

"Yes, sir. And thank you."

Megaverse abruptly severed communications, and I reversed the flow back to the moment I came into existence, then looked around. Where was Nil? In the darkness, it was impossible to tell. I would have to wait for Space to start shedding her tears, so I could see.

I zoomed forward to when I first saw Space's tears. I looked very carefully...

There! Right at the edge of the light was a tiny black speck. Nil hadn't been lying.

I returned to where I had left Nil and unfroze the flow of time.

"You were right."

"So why did you choose her over me?"

"I didn't! I just happened to find her first, because I could follow her tears to where she was."

"Oh. I guess I shouldn't have been so angry. Didn't think it through."

"Apology accepted, Nil. You're good-looking, yourself."

"I should be. I look exactly like her, except without the light."

What? That couldn't be... wait a moment. Actually...

"Sit down next to her, please."

Now that the two ladies were next to each other, I took a careful look at them. Nil was correct. Except for Space's features being light and Nil being blackness, Space could have been Nil's twin.

"She was created from me. That's why."

"Oh. Yeah, that makes sense."

"You may have been a dunce at the beginning, but you're getting there."

"Can you touch her without destroying her? I like both of you."

Nil's body seemed to make an adjustment.

"I can now."

At that moment, Space opened her eyes.

"Who's this?"

"Meet Nil. She's older than either of us."

"She looks kind of like me."

"She is you, without the light. I like both of you and want to be with both of you."

I wrapped my left arm around Nil and my right arm around Space. Both of them rested their head on a shoulder.

I turned my head one way and gave Nil a gentle kiss. Then I turned it the other way and gave Space a gentle kiss.

Both women slid their hands under my robe and gently caressed my chest. I could tell who was who immediately. Nil's touch was cool (not ice-cold, but distinctly cool), and Space's touch, though not burning hot, was definitively warm.

I tipped my head sideways and down and teasingly nibbled Nil's neck. She giggled and gave me a smile. Then I did the same for Space, with identical results.

"Why don't you lie down?" Nil suggested.

I obediently lay down, and the women removed my robe, then theirs. Now we were all nude. They were both very beautiful, and I said as much.

"You're handsome," was the unified reply. Nil and Space lay down next to me and did what I had done to them - kissed and nibbled on my neck. I held them both closely against my flanks and caressed Nil's back with my left hand and Space's back with my right hand.

The ladies moved downwards a bit and kissed their way to my chest. I shivered slightly as two tongues traced teasing patterns around my nipples.

I softly ran my hands through their hair as they continued to pleasure me. Two eye-smiles was the result, their mouths being otherwise occupied.

They slowly moved further down my body, reaching down to caress my legs as they kissed down my belly. Eventually their lips reached my groin. My rod was already standing at attention.

"He's certainly ready to go," Nil grinned.

"But he needs to make sure we are, too," Space added.

Nil repositioned her dark body and lowered her crotch towards my mouth. I kissed along her lower lips, and she giggled.

"You catch on quick."

I slid out my tongue and licked along her slit until she began to leak her juices. Then I slipped inside and lapped them from the source. Nil wrapped her legs around my face. I licked faster, and in a moment, she got up.

"Space, your turn. I'll ride his rod while he warms you up."

Nil did exactly that. Her inside was also cool. The sensation as she slid her lithe, toned body up and down was intriguing. It was pleasant and I was staying hard, but I didn't feel like I was getting any closer to climaxing.

In the meantime, Space had lowered herself down onto me and I was tonguing her. Just like with Nil, I first licked along her slit, then once she was ready, slid inside.

Space's juices were warmer than Nil's. But they tasted just about identical. I suppose they should have, as Space was really just Nil with light. Space didn't have the option of riding my pole yet, so I kept my tongue in action. It wasn't long before she climaxed.

Nil, meanwhile, continued working herself up and down on my stiff rod. She placed her hands on my chest to help her balance, and my hands came up to her hips. I gripped first them, then her sexy rear, and aided her in her bouncing. She clamped her legs around me and coated me with a gusher of her cool fluids.

Having gotten a release, Nil lifted herself off of me so that Space could ride my dick. Space gratefully shifted herself onto my pole and began sliding up and down. Her insides were warm and this time I did feel myself getting closer to climax.

But Space beat me to the finish. She leaned forward, allowing me to kiss and suckle on her breasts while she rode me, and the extra stimulation got her very turned on, very fast. Just like with Nil, I groped her lovely rump, and she quickly rewarded me with a flow of warm girl-cum.

Space, too, climbed off me. "How should we finish him?"

Nil smiled. "He should coat our breasts."

I certainly had no objection to that. We all stood up, then the ladies dropped into a semi-crouch so their chests were at the same height as my dick. I was already very close, and a few strokes was all that was needed. I aimed it so as to try and cover them both equally.

They licked each other's chests clean, and then we all lay back down, me in the middle. Two heads settled against my shoulders.

"Which of us do you like better?"

"I like you both equally and want you both to stay with me for as long as you possibly can."

Two female voices replied in unison, "Deal."