Stories of Strange Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering the house behind her patrons, Gloria stood in a surprisingly spacious entryway, complete with umbrella pot and mat for shoes, two sets of which were quickly deposited on it as the couple pulled them off. There was a soft yellow overhead light on in the room ahead, and as Gloria walked meekly into it, her heels remaining on so as to keep her sex appeal as high as possible until she had to get to work, she saw it was a warm and richly furnished room with a high ceiling and several sets of deep maroon couch chairs, a long, mahogany dining table and rows upon rows of floor-to-ceiling bookshelves lining two walls. On the third, positioned directly in front of the couches was an enormous black TV screen, and it was all positioned in a way that looked delightfully attractive. There were shelves of books and all sorts of items on every wall not covered by the bookshelves, and the dining table bore a plain yet romantic tablecloth and candelabra on it, as if pre-prepared for a delightful romantic dinner.

Turning to face the pair as they entered behind her, the man switching on the rest of the overhead lights in the room as he came through the door, Gloria made to ask a question, but paused as she saw the blonde girl. Stepping in behind the man, who Gloria now saw was significantly bulky and quite tall, Gloria was a little surprised to see her topless, dressed only in her pants and bra. Apparently unaware that Gloria was even there, as she walked towards Gloria, she reached her arms behind her back and unclasped the latter, pulling it shamelessly aside and discarding it on the floor not far from Gloria's feet. As the woman passed her, Gloria's last sight of her was of her breasts swinging freely before her.

'Ah, yes. That is Ruby, although at the moment it doesn't seem like it,' the man said, his deep voice loud in the cosy room. He chuckled softly at the joke about his companion's hair colour and went on, addressing Gloria. 'You'll find yourself feeling just as comfortable here in no time. What is your name?'

'Look,' Gloria said, her attention now back on the man. 'Like I said before... It's a hundred for a hand job and two for anything else. If she's here so you can play out your threesome fetishes, fine, but if I have to make two people cum, I get paid twice, alright?' Gloria said plainly. She wasn't stern -- but it was getting late, and if she wanted to get paid at all for her night, she'd need to report in to Brog before he had to leave for his day job.

'I am Paulo,' the man said as if Gloria had never spoken, stepping towards Gloria and taking her hand in one of his own enormous paws, pumping it vigorously. 'This is my little oasis. I hope it takes your fancy. There are toilets just down the hall a little, and if you go beyond them, you'll find the kitchen. Little Ruby here cooks us a delicious meal twice a day - it's an absolute treat! You won't want to miss it, Miss...' He trailed off expectantly.

'Gloria. Look,' Gloria said, a little confused and feeling less and less like she was going to get her pay by the minute. 'I don't plan on staying that long. I just want to get to the reason I'm here, so we can all get off and get on with our lives. Okay?'

'Ah, but of course, my girl, of course!' Paulo said brightly, as if Gloria's suggestion wasn't the first thing he'd had in mind, but something he was more than ready to accommodate. He spread his arms wide and gave her a winning smile. 'Let's get directly to the business at hand, shall we?' He said.

As he spoke, a soft set of fingers slid themselves inside Gloria's arm, slipping gently down a little before curling around her arm in a gentle, thumbless grip. Gloria turned to look and saw the soft white hand of Ruby looped lightly her arm, her other hand resting atop the first, a little like a girl at the prom with her hand hooked femininely on the arm of her dance partner's. Gloria didn't back away from the touch, but she did give the woman a long look, noting the warmth emanating from what was evidently her bare bosom not far behind her elbow. As Gloria cast her eyes over the woman, she took in the hands wrapped around her arm, the face - which was blank - her eyes staring directly at Paulo, and her pants, which were now missing. Gloria's eyebrows shot up as she realised for the first time that Ruby had undressed completely and was now standing, fully naked beside Gloria, her gentle grip placed around Gloria's bicep like a shy schoolgirl. The look in her eyes was anything but shy and schoolgirlish, however, and Gloria found herself labelling it as something between lust and adoration. It was a visceral, adult look.

Turning her attention forwards once more, her heart beginning to beat faster, Gloria felt a tiny twinge of doubt deep within her, nestled low, at the back of her ribcage. It wormed itself in there like a seed waiting to grow, but she ignored it and psyched herself up for what came next. This was the bit she got paid for, the whole reason she was here. Once this was done, she could stuff the cash in her panties, use his phone to call a cab and be back in Brog's street by the time the sun was coming up.

'So,' she asked tentatively, watching Paulo roll up first one sleeve, then the other, revealing thick, heavily haired arms as wide as her own thighs. 'How do you want me? Naked, straps, or like this?' She asked. Usually, she'd lead the events a little more -- or a lot more -- so that she could dictate how long it took to achieve her goal and get paid, but the way Paulo was acting -- not to mention Ruby's submissive attitude -- was telling her Paulo knew exactly what he wanted from her, so she was taking it at his command. At that exact moment, Gloria had no idea how applicable that choice of wording was about to become.

'Oh, exactly how you are is just perfect, my girl.' Paulo said, grinning. Despite herself, Gloria felt that tiny seed deep within her grow slightly, a short stalk sprouting from the soil of her insides. The way his voice boomed in the room didn't go unnoticed by either woman, but their reactions couldn't be further apart. Beside her, Gloria felt Ruby shiver, as if something had just given her whole body goose bumps. All she felt was that nagging seed of discord slowly creeping up her spine, higher and higher, giving her a tense, off-tasting sense of dread which mingled inside her with the need to get the job done and get back to familiar territory.

'You're gorgeous, Gloria.' Paulo said, stepping up to her in what felt like a very quick movement. He bore down above her, her already tall frame a good head underneath him. She stared up into his eyes, and when she felt the back of his fingertips gently brush down her cheek, the big digits slipping gently up under her chin at the end of the motion, she didn't flinch, although her breathing was quickening rapidly. 'So very perfect. Such a waste in a dirty place like that.' He was tutting to her like a concerned mother now, his soft tones somehow no less bassy and booming in her ears. Gloria frowned but said nothing as the large man gently put his hand on her shoulder and leaned her slightly forwards, looking down her back as if appraising her for the first time.

His eyes washed down her entire body before returning again, drinking in everything, and that damn seed in Gloria gave her the distinct impression he was taking in something more about her than just her physical wares.

Paulo took a half step back. 'Kneel.' He breathed almost under his breath, his lips barely moving, a strange placidity masking his face all of a sudden. Gloria's eyes remained fixed on his, her heart racing, and it took her a few seconds to realise that the hands of Ruby had disappeared from her arm as the blonde had sunk quickly to her knees beside her. Gloria had barely even noticed it, so fixated was she on Paulo. I've done weirder shit than this, goddamn it, she thought furiously to herself. Why am I getting such a bad feeling about this guy? And yet she was getting a very off-putting fear building up inside her.

'I'm sorry?' Gloria asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

'Kneel!' Paulo said, this time loud and clear, his booming voice echoing about the room. Gloria quickly obeyed the order, joining the naked blonde beside her on the floor, keeping her back straight and her ass out. It took her half a second to wonder whether or not she'd obeyed the order or just gone along with it in the pretence of doing her job, and eventually came to the somewhat frustrating conclusion that the two really weren't any different. Anything to earn that pay check, she reminded herself. Anything...

'Good girls.' Paulo said, smiling again. Gloria felt a thrill run down her spine after the words. Beside her, Ruby exhaled deeply, the breath almost turning into a deep sigh.

'You'll notice that Ruby is quite in tune with my... Desires,' Paulo said, nodding at the blonde. Gloria turned her head and saw that the blonde woman was kneeling completely limp aside from the muscles in her core, her back straight, her teardrop breasts pushed slightly outwards not unlike Gloria's, her eyes welded to Paulo. Her arms hung limp by her sides, and even her head seemed to be hanging by strings, only forced to stay upright due to the need for her eyes to remain on Paulo, as if they formed an unbroken line of light that would not allow her sagging eyelids or heavy head to break it.

So that's what this is, Gloria thought all at once to herself as she drank in the sight of the placid blonde beside her. This is some fucked up mind control sissy shit or something.

'Hey, look,' Gloria said, her eyes still on the blonde woman's body, distantly noting the stiff nipples, the flat stomach, the intense look of relaxation and the utter devotion in those deep, rich eyes, about to turn back to Paulo and inform him that she wasn't interested in any mind control fetishes. She made it all the way through "I'm not" before Paulo's next words corked her completely like a bottle of wine. A few moments after he began speaking, Paulo's massive palm came to rest on Gloria's head, but she barely even felt it. By then, she was already far away in a hazy place she didn't understand.


'By my death I leave a spell; a power for all my spawn.

To all that are born upon my bloodline,

Great power will bestow thee.

For should one willingly claim the sacred three;

That of spirit, Mind and of body;

That charge shall be their slave to the death,

Or until that spell be broken by wilful bloodshed."

Something in the air had changed. A strange energy had entered the room, buzzing and sizzling as if there was a powerful transformer somewhere near Gloria. Like the view through her eyes was a theatre show, Gloria's gaze had pulled towards Paulo as if by magnetic force, and everything else in the room around him had dimmed down to nearly nothing, so that in front of her all she saw was him, standing tall and powerful above her, illuminated by a non-existent spotlight. His voice had taken on a power, a force in the room around her, intermixing the with electrical charge as if it were a part of it, the frequencies of his voice blending in with the jagged, uncontrollable bolts of energy all around. It seemed to have far more bass than it had had before, and the high corners of his speech were tinged with what Gloria could have mistaken for harmonies, as if a choir had stepped into the room behind her and were singing his spoken word in perfect time with him. She gazed at him as he spoke, never really meaning to, but never really thinking to stop.

"May the endowed voice of any of my kin

Entrance and ensnare any prey they choose

But may they forever be bound upon claiming their reward

To love, to live, and to tend to their slave for life,

Till death or dishonour part them."

Gloria frowned. Was there a wind inside this room? She felt as if she were at the centre of a tiny, powerful tornado, as if the room around her was twisting and churning with her as the central axis. Books flew in all directions, streaks of colour intermixed with lines of perfect white that were starkly contrasted with perfect, bottomless blacks. At some point the ground underneath her had joined in, and now she wasn't sure if she were kneeling the right way up or upside down. Everything was gone in a confusing, vibrating blend of sensory inputs that meant nothing to her; the sound of the wind filled her ears, yet there was nothing there. The sight of the room twirling and shaking as if she were in a blender made her feel vertiginously off-balance, yet she knew she was still kneeling right where she had been in the room. She could feel everything and nothing, as if she was being touched all over, yet no one was there. She was naked, alone, and confused, kneeling in a strange room, her brain doing cartwheels inside her head.

A penis appeared. There, out of the blue in front of her, perfectly aimed right at her face, a thick, semi-erect shaft had just materialised out of the mess of semi-present illusions. Dumbly, blindly, she took it and put her lips around it, and the second she began to suck it in, the concoction of lights and sounds died away. By the time she'd pushed her lips along it's very generous length, every book spine and glass vase was back in its place, and she was where she ought to be, on her knees in front of Paulo.

Quickly, Gloria's prostitute instincts kicked in and she put the confusing drug trip that was the last two minutes behind her as she honed her mind in on what she knew better than anything else. It only took her a few seconds to get used to the extremely large fit and begin working it with her tongue, taking great sweeping gulps that saw Paulo's rapidly distending cock slide deeper and deeper down her throat with each new push. She looked up at him, giving him the hot eyes, and she knew he liked it. Gloria didn't slow down as she felt her arm and shoulder being pushed against a few seconds later by the soft skin of someone else, and Paulo above her shuffled to the side a little to allow Ruby room to move in beside her. A second later, Ruby's red lips joined Gloria's black ones on Paulo's shaft, her face right next to Gloria's, her white skin milky and her adoring eyes wide, kissing him whenever he wasn't buried inside her face. Gloria's stretched mouth slid up against Ruby's hot cheeks and the woman could feel the other girl's hot breath as she panted beside her.

Gloria was used to cock. A lot of cock. She was capable of taking quite a lot in all three holes -- one of Brog's dildos was a double-ended monster, thicker on one end than the other and seventeen inches long in total, and Gloria was able to get either end eight or nine inches of the thick end in on a good night and almost as much in her ass. She could go over a minute without air if she was worked up enough, and as long as you didn't tear anything, she had holes like elastic, tight and firm and able to stretch and squeeze all night. She was no stranger to sore spots and cuts, and often had to inflict a little pain just to get herself off anyway. She was used to intercourse being a rough, painful and animal activity, so much so that she needed that visceral, primal rutting to know she was doing it right.

Paulo was different. Paulo felt bigger than anything she'd taken in her life. As she knelt before him, her big black eyes staring wide open up at him, she felt him expand and expand in her mouth until the act of pushing him deeper inside her throat felt physically impossible. Still she continued, but she knew she'd never get him off if she couldn't get him deeper. He was enormous, to the point where pushing on him felt like she was trying to deep throat her own arm. It was time to adapt.

Quickly sliding herself off his length, great strands of her saliva stringing the void between them, Gloria stood, kicking her heels off and roughly jerking the strap on her thin panties so hard it snapped, ripping it aside and bearing her hairless pussy to her two customers. Below her now as she continued to suck and nibble on Paulo's dick, Ruby's eyes -- which Gloria now saw properly for the first time were a vivid green -- swivelled briefly to land between her legs, then flicked up to meet her gaze before quickly slipping back to Paulo once more, and Gloria saw that Ruby was still there inside the blonde, that there was a presence behind her gaze. She noted it down subconsciously as her body continued to undress.

There wasn't much to remove, but Gloria had a feeling getting Paulo off was going to require a lot of her. Quickly her bustier fell away and Gloria's curving, toned waist was at last revealed, a shape that was the result of a lot of sex, physical activity, and wearing tight bustiers like the one she'd just discarded. She puffed out her chest and drew Paulo backwards, leading him like a dog with her hand around his shaft, her bare pussy already damp and ready. She backed onto the table and used her ass to roll herself onto it, never letting go of Paulo for a moment, laying herself back so that her hips lay on the edge of the table, her legs splayed wide, her body his to take. She kept pulling on him until his tip slipped inside her waiting lips, and then handed it over to him. He didn't disappoint.

Liking what his new acquisition was doing to him, Paulo allowed her to work him, her mouth soft and experienced, her tongue and lips sliding over his length. Eventually, when he was growing quite hard, Gloria found she couldn't take him anymore, and so she adapted. As he watched her, she stood up, tore her panties away and drew him by the cock towards the table. When he watched her naked body lay back for him on his dining room table, completely naked save for her stockings, her legs spread so wide she must have been doing the splits, her hand guiding him into her, he felt his primal desires fulfilling themselves deep within and decided to take over, his lust bubbling up inside him as the bomb of a woman practically offered her entire body to him like a female sex pet in ways that Ruby and the others before her never had.

Quickly, his thick hands went around Gloria's thighs, and as her hand brought his tip inside her for the first time, he took over, thrusting himself powerfully into her, right down to the base. Gloria's palms slapped suddenly against the tabletop, her eyes widened and her mouth shot open, but no sound came out -- she just stared in utter shock at Paulo, her dark eyes blazing with one singular sensation plastered across them, her soft, dark lips wide apart. All across her biceps, stomach and chest, Paulo could see Gloria's body tensing and rippling. Paulo grinned, his own eyes locked on hers, and when he detected no pain or discomfort in those eyes, slowly withdrawing himself from her body inch by inch, he rammed himself deep inside her again, repeating the action several more times. Each time, Gloria's whole body jolted with the deep insertions, and each time she grabbed at nothing as if looking for something to hold onto while the enormous man fucked her, but each time he looked into her eyes Paulo only saw lust raging stronger and hotter.

Paulo was well endowed. In fact, calling him 'well endowed' would be a little like calling an office chair a compact barstool. Paulo was a rarity, a one-in-a-million man. Out of the average male penis size of just over five inches, most outliers clock in at seven or eight. Anything larger than nine inches is exceedingly rare and potentially medically dubious, and anything higher than that is almost certainly a toy.

Paulo, when finally fully erect, clocked in at just slightly over eleven inches, and had been partially erect since Gloria had stepped into his car. Since then, over the course of forty minutes, Paulo had slowly but surely grown until, at about eight inches, Gloria had begun to suck him off. Now, he was closer to ten, and filling Gloria's body up like a glove. He was one of the few men to sport one of the largest natural penises in the world, and it came paired with the very unnatural ability to bend someone's will to his own, an other-worldly, godly force. The two went hand in hand, like cheese and wine, or penis and Gloria.