Stories of Strange Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paulo fucked Gloria for fifteen minutes straight on his dining room table while Ruby made out with Gloria and watched, vigorously fingering herself the entire time. Gloria bucked and swayed, her body jouncing, Paulo's movements shaking her back and forth across the deep mahogany surface, her body full to the stomach with Paulo's member, filling her to breaking point and sending shuddering vibrations ricocheting along her spine and deep into her limbs with each new thrust that somehow felt stronger, thicker and deeper than the last. After five minutes, Gloria was panting. After ten, she was moaning deep, guttural grunts with each thrust. By the time Paulo's now fully engorged shaft was ready to explode, Gloria had almost passed out from the utter sensory overload Paulo's ministrations were causing her. She felt pain, but for every gram of it there was a ton of pleasure. She felt tension, but for every time Paulo's cock stretched her some more, she felt the overwhelming desire to push him deeper still. She felt bliss, but above it all, she felt an undeniable adoration for the sexually electrifying man buried to the hilt inside her red raw pussy.

With a gasp and a shudder that made Gloria vibrate on her ass, folding her back as she tensed intensely and shunting the air from her lungs, Gloria felt the finality in Paulo's next thrust, and with it, arriving at the pinnacle of his deep push, a thick load of hot fluid deposited deep within her. It radiated it's warmth inside her, filling her up with a surreal sensation not unlike the warm, safe feeling of hiding under the bedsheets with only just one eye exposed. She shivered violently, and then with wide eyes realized that the sensation was the apex of her own orgasm, the tiny, bliss-filled split-second of utter pleasure one feels when experiencing release, stretched out across the course of several blinding moments. Gloria felt a blanching sensation, and with it, crushingly, her orgasm rocketed home, exploding within her like her own personal pleasure-nuke.

Gloria came so hard she squirted past Paulo's cock, still buried inside her, unloading his seed deep within her. With two twin streams shooting out from the top and bottom of her opening, Gloria screeched and clenched every single muscle inside her, going as hard as a stone around Paulo, an action which only served to coax more of his cum from him. He groaned, feeling Gloria's entire body milking him, and held on tight, gripping her hips in his enormous hands and jerking as he came inside her.

Some thirty seconds later, Gloria returned to the real world from her heavenly high to find the thick shaft of her Master sliding out of her. She grinned, still panting heavily, her skin coated with sweat, and reached for her abused cunt, unable to resist rubbing it vigorously in an effort to keep the high going a little longer. She smiled widely at Paulo and sighed, sitting up on a sore backside to gaze at him as he stepped away from her. Beside them, her legs wide, her fingers still twisting a hypnotic little dance at her own pink love lips sat Ruby on the carpet, a small wet stain marking the carpet underneath her. She, evidently, had cum at the same time they had. The mask of utter bliss and total devotion on her face was surreal, and as Gloria saw the honest, trusting attitude and felt the utter obedience in her aura, she knew deep within her that the exact same emotions were bubbling up as well, ringing true inside her like a chorus of magical bells.

'Oh my god...' Gloria sighed, staring at Paulo. He smiled and spread his hands out beside his hips in a faux apologetic manner, his still throbbing member standing proudly out before him. It would be some time before it shrank back down to normal - that is, about five inches long, flaccid.

'You like what you feel, I take it.' Paulo offered her, smiling.

'Do I, fuck,' Gloria replied, almost sounding as if she disagreed with him. Paulo looked at her, the smile never fading from his lips, but his eyes searching hers, as if searching for something inside her. She stared back at him, her black eyes wide, her flushed face hot and gleaming. 'I liked everything...

Master.'

* * * * *

There was the sound of tyres and an engine from outside, and at it Gloria looked up from her work in the kitchen. It was late afternoon, and Paulo had left some hours earlier under the proviso of 'getting some work-critical equipment.' Un-phased by her Master's activities, Gloria had made herself busy doing the things she normally did around the house, and had just moved on to preparing that evening's dinner when he had returned home. Outside in the spacious garden, Ruby was working, her white skin drinking in the sunlight as she worked happily for her Master. A few seconds later, the door opened, and as Gloria watched, the smile on her clean face widening, Paulo entered, several bags in each hand. He smiled back at her, and as he put the bags down, Gloria heard the sound of something heavy and metallic inside each of them.

'Back already, are we?' she said, mocking the attitude of a wife who was pretending to be angry at her husband's late arrival home. Paulo smiled at her and spread his palms wide in the way he often did when sharing a companionable mood with her. Gloria loved it - it was equal parts boyish and playful, while also looking for all the world as if he were spreading his arms wide to present himself to her. Regardless of for which reason it was, Gloria adored each one - especially the latter.

'What can I say? Shopping for a lovely woman such as you requires more time than most mere mortals.' Gloria grinned at that, and turned from the sink proper, her perky, teardrop breasts bouncing gently. She was naked, but then, that was nothing unusual -- in Paulo's house, Paulo's charges nearly never wore clothes. Only Paulo and his son, when he was home from school in the holidays, remained mostly dressed, though for Paulo, not if Gloria could help it.

'What did you get?' Gloria asked, padding over to her adored owner, looking down at the multiple bags on the floor. Clapping his hands together, Paulo bend over them, and after searching for a few moments drew out a fairly large black box. Placing it on the kitchen table, he dug out the tab and lifted the lid, revealing a shiny golden orb inside. Gloria's eyebrows went up as she watched him reach inside and scoop it out, revealing that it was in fact not a sphere, but half of one, hollow in the middle and padded with a thick, supple fabric.

As Paulo turned it over in his hands, a second half-sphere lifted out of the first, identical to it in every way save for a small hinge-like tab on one side. As Paulo placed them on the table beside the box, Gloria watched him clip the two tabs together and push a strange pin adorned in its centre with a small, heart-shaped lock in it through their rings. It clicked home with a mechanical sound, and once in place, it didn't move. Holding the now joined spheres up once more; Paulo turned to Gloria and gently placed it against her body, manoeuvring the cups about so that they scooped up each of her breasts in them. Looking up at Paulo questioningly, she took them in her hands, moving them about, feeling how her body sat in them.

'You said you always wanted this,' Paulo said, gazing at his own reflection in the twin golden cups. 'Always dreamed of restraints harnessing your body. With this set, your body will match your mind -- both under my control.' As Gloria looked at him, her wide, dark eyes locked on him, her lips parted and she began to grin. Ordinarily, she'd banter with her Master -- a sarcastic comment here, a joke there, or just poking fun at him, just as he did with her -- but this was something special. Long ago, shortly after he'd shown her the truth and changed her life forever, after a long session in their bed, she had told him about the young, timid teenager who had dreamed of being tied up, forced helplessly into rough, animalistic sex, her primal lust unable to take control as she remained powerless to resist another person.

It was her deepest, darkest secret, a fetish that she felt ashamed of and had buried beneath layer upon layer of domineering, controlling intercourse and something that had forced her to turn to pain to achieve orgasms, her desires never properly fulfilled. That is, until she'd met Paulo, and fallen so deeply and utterly in trust and love with him that she felt her every secret was one he deserved to know. Now, Paulo was helping that horny, hormonal young girl's deepest fetish come to life, and she adored him all the more than she already did for it.

'Thank you,' she breathed, holding the breast cups on her body as Paulo lifted a confusing mess of thick, soft leather straps and ornate golden chains from the box. She turned for him so that he could attach the restraining chains and links to the device, and a minute later, felt the straps tighten against her skin, pulling the cups against her body. It was an excellent fit, and the cups formed a decent enough seal around her chest that she couldn't slide her fingers inside anywhere around the rim. Her breasts sat comfortably nestled on the bottom portion of the cups, and she could feel the soft fabric inside against her rapidly stiffening nipples. A soft rubber ring around the circumference of each cup held them gently but securely against her skin, loose enough that her skin could breathe past it, but just thick enough that it denied her any access to her own breasts.

Over the course of the next half an hour, Paulo pulled out the rest of Gloria's new uniform. Next was a soft, luxurious collar, embossed in gold and with a thick soft fabric all around the inside. It attached to the frame of her breast cups with two thick chains on either side of her body. Next came the waist strap, which went around the top of her hips and linked via four chains to the base of her cups. Attached to it, looping down between her legs was a chastity belt, locked to the hip strap with another heart-shaped padlock. Gloria noted with a deepening arousal that the chastity belt had support for a wide variety of attachments in two modular points along the belt's length which, when worn, aligned perfectly with each of her holes.

The box included bead strings, shaped tubes designed to move and rub on all sorts of places as she moved and walked, and thick, wirelessly connected vibrators. When he turned to lock the strap into her belt, Gloria was pleased to see that he had connected the bulbous, misshapen dildos to it, the dildos covered in nubs, ripples and lumps and thicker in some places than others. She thoroughly enjoyed feeling him slowly but firmly push first the front, then the back tube home inside her, and when the belt was locked firmly to her body, she could already feel those rough shapes rubbing her insides as if with a mind of their own as she moved about naturally.

Next were the thigh rings, which joined themselves to both the base and hip band of her chastity belt. Attached to these were two bracelets which went around her wrists, and these in turn linked to points on both her breast cups and her collar. Lastly, although they served no purpose without their chains being shortened, Paulo locked anklet cuffs around her ankles, and these joined up via chains to the cuffs around her thighs. When it was all done, Gloria looked like the most dangerous criminal in the world from a sci-fi porno, her whole body linked together by chains and leather straps. She felt incredibly hot in it, and as she watched Paulo admire her in the getup, she couldn't help but shiver erotically, the motion causing the muscles in her groin to contract around the specially shaped tubes buried in each side of her, stimulating her even further.

'You look a million dollars,' Paulo said, appraising the chastised woman. 'Even more gorgeous than you did all those months ago in that lingerie.' Gloria smiled at him and gave him a coy, feminine look, accompanied by a flick of her hip and a bat of her hand. Even that tiny motion moved the twin tubes buried in her, and Gloria knew that she'd have many long, pent-up hours ahead of her while she wore them in her new suit of chastity.

'Thank you, Master.' She said, calling him by what her mind knew to be his true name - at least to her. She only ever did it when she was being her true self, without any of the firm, feisty attitude that made her who she was. Most of the time it was whenever she was most feeling the influence of his will over her, but right now, all she felt was the deepest, truest affection for him, and above it all, she knew it was a mutual feeling, which served to only make it stronger inside her.

Gloria kissed her preceptor deeply, her hands irresistibly roaming across his firm, wide back. When they parted, she sighed a deep, lusting breath.

'I have a job for you, my love,' Paulo breathed quietly to her, holding her still. Gloria's wide, black eyes, locked on his, never wavered for a second. In that moment, as in many others before it, Gloria would have walked directly into oncoming traffic if he'd asked her to.

'Anything, Master.' She replied. 'Anything at all.'

* * * * *

Jordan

* * * * *

The train was busy, and Jordan stood in the middle of the carriage, one arm up in the air, her fingers gripping the no doubt quite unclean handrail hanging above her head. In her free hand she held her phone, and on it was the feed of her favourite social media app, helping her to pass the travel time by. Just in front of her, a workman of some sort stood, and Jordan was certain the particularly fresh scent of sweat hanging in the air was emanating from him.

Behind her, another woman was standing as far away from everyone as was possible, which was about the same distance as everyone else anyway in the evenly packed train car. Her white dress was a bad choice for a public transport day, and Jordan had already seen the damp patch under her arm. She made sure not to look again, knowing the other woman was probably already feeling self-conscious and no doubt in a bad mood. Jordan knew, after all, that she would be in her situation. Thankfully, she'd known it was going to be a warm day, and had dressed accordingly -- she had a plain, modest black shirt and pants on, and the jumper she'd worn in that morning was rolled up in her backpack.

Ten minutes later, the train pulled off from the station, the sound of the crossing ringing in the air as it passed over the road ahead. Pulling the straps of her backpack in order to hoist the bag higher on her back, Jordan walked along the station and across the track, strolling down the road several blocks until she came to her turn. It had been a lovely day, and the bright sun blazed down on her, warming her scalp and chest and making her walk all the more pleasant. By the time she got home, she was just beginning to warm up, not yet quite warm enough to sweat. Exactly how she liked it.

Tossing her bag down inside the door, Jordan kicked off her shoes, still laced, and padded in her socks into the house. It was a modest, middle-of-the-block rental, but it was plenty spacious for one youthful woman and had enough room for her to do all she needed to. The lounge met her on the other side of the front door, and beyond it, her small but capable kitchen, nestled into the strange shape formed by her tiny back yard and the garage on the other side of the wall. Down a short, split hallway was her bathroom and bedrooms, although the smaller of the two bedrooms currently only performed the role of a storage cupboard.

Grasping the edges of her shirt, her arms crossed over each other, Jordan pulled her shirt up and over her head, slinging it towards the couch where it landed atop the pillows. She unbuttoned her pants next, wiggling out of them before they too joined the shirt. Scooping up her phone from where she'd put it when she'd walked in, she flicked the lights on in the bathroom and went inside, locking the door behind her.

Jordan loved showers. For her, they were a reset; a cleansing of one day, ready for the next. Early on, when she had been a vain and shy schoolgirl, she'd only ever taken them in the morning, but since joining the workforce she'd come to prefer taking them in the afternoon after work, further solidifying the sensation of washing away the day's dirt and grime and marking the night as a restful, cosy time. Within a few minutes, hot water was streaming from the showerhead, and Jordan's panties, bra and socks were on the floor outside. She hummed as she washed herself, gently singing whatever random tunes floated through her head. At some point, as her wash descended down her body, she began to picture the face of Coby, one of her colleagues at work, and she subsequently washed the area vigorously until she was sure it was clean. At some point, her phone had joined her, and assisted by his profile picture thanks to her being friends with him online, Jordan felt sweet release come to her.

A receptionist at a large homewares retailer in the city, Jordan worked with a lot of people. There were four franchises in her company, and each employed its own salespeople, warehouse workers and receptionists. Coby had just been hired a few weeks ago by the owner of the technology section, a stern and epicene woman aptly named Karen, and Jordan had liked him ever since he'd walked through the door for the first time. He was cute, slightly taller than she was, and adorably bashful, with a shock of short, curly brown hair and dark eyes that seemed enormous to Jordan whenever he looked at her. Jordan couldn't help that she'd begun to wear the tighter of her work shirts to work since he'd started, and whenever her own boss wasn't in the office, even 'accidentally' leave a button or two undone. She wasn't sure he'd noticed, but then, it made her feel hotter either way.

The shower finished, Jordan padded back into the kitchen, her towel still wrapped around her, tied off roughly about her bosom, the knot pressed between her breasts. She had her hair loosely wrapped in a towel of its own. She went to the kettle, filled it and turned it on, spooning a generous portion of coffee into a cup and lightly sugaring it in preparation for her drink. While she waited for the water to boil, she leaned on the counter, her arms straight, palms down, wrapped around the edge of the countertop. It boiled and she poured out a mug, leaving it to cool on the coffee table while she changed. Five minutes later, her wet hair limp about her shoulders, a loose grey shirt and pair of equally loose track pants on, she flopped back, flicked her old TV on, and sipped relaxedly. She had a few hours before dinner, and little else to do today other than clean up. For once, she had time to herself, and after the sunny walk and steamy Cody-assisted shower, she was ready to curl up and lose herself for an hour or two.

The next morning, after a restful and extremely uneventful evening filled with TV, kitchen-cleaning and a little homework for the online course she was doing, Jordan was back on the train, standing once again to allow others who deserved it more that she did to sit down. Unbeknownst to her, hidden behind other unaware passengers at the other end of her carriage, two beady hazel eyes glinted in the concoction of morning light and artificial illumination, staring straight at her the entire time.

* * * * *

'Hey Kirsty, what's up?' Jordan said, the smartphone glued to her ear by way of her shoulder as she juggled two slices of hot, freshly blackened toast in her hands. She hot-potato-ed them to the breadboard and threw them down, and proceeded to wipe her hands on her jeans in a very un-lady-like manner as she drew up a knife and began to butter the slices, all the while talking to Kirsty.