Stories of Strange Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

The remainder of Melanie's stay was mostly uneventful. That night she slept soundly, and when she woke in the morning, she woke to another fresh bottle of water and a set of clothes on the bed beside hers. Evidently, it was her last night in the ward -- although she knew full-well that it wouldn't be her last with her new additions.

Once again, Roberto took measurements from her. This time, he didn't speak to her at all, a fact that was absolutely fine by Melanie. Once her readings had been taken, Roberto left, and a few minutes later was replaced by two op hands. She relieved herself once more and dressed, and at last clothed properly once more, departed the ward with her escorts, the pair of black-dressed staff members walking her back down the myriad of corridors towards her dorm. Despite everything that had happened to her, Melanie was excited to see her best friend again, to fill her in on what had happened and see if she was okay. She found herself wondering what Courtney would think of Melanie's new body parts.

Turning into a thicker corridor that was more of a thoroughfare between areas nearby, Melanie frowned as her escorting op hands walked her past the hallway leading towards her room. She looked at them, but they ignored her, and moments later, they mounted a gently sloping ramp, climbing up to the next level. Unable to ask where they were going -- op hands always acted on direct orders from senior staff -- Melanie simply went with her colleagues, waiting to see where they would end up.

The squad climbed higher in the building, and Melanie realised that they had left the general staff levels by this point. Now they were reaching the upper echelons of the facility -- Level 6 access and above. Melanie had never been up here before, and while it looked mostly identical to the lower levels, the lack of so many people was a sure sign that this was a wholly different place. There was too a different smell here, or, rather - a lack of smell. Eventually, as Melanie walked, she came to realise that it was the lack of sweat and sex and unrestrained primal ambition that made this area smell differently to those bustling halls she was now used to.

The group of three turned down a branching-off hallway, and took several more corners. There was barely anyone else up here, and they only passed one other person, a grey-clad tech op rushing towards their next task. A few moments later, the op hands pushed open a door, and gestured for Melanie to enter. She did so, and they promptly left.

Right... she thought, looking around. It was a small antechamber, bathed in a deep green light with rows of deep, soft chairs on each side. The door she had come through was an unlocked swinging door, while the door on the other side was thicker, and very much locked tight. Unsure of what else she was supposed to do, Melanie sat in one of the luxurious chairs and waited.

Twenty minutes went by, with only the gently pulsating green light emanating from everywhere and nowhere to indicate that time had passed by at all. Just as Melanie was beginning to think she was the wrong person to be here, and that a mistake had been made somewhere, a buzzer sounded, and the door on the far side of the room clunked, two heavy bolts inside it releasing from their houses in the frame. The door slid open, and as Melanie stood, a luxuriously carpeted office revealed itself behind it. The carpet was dark and thick, and an enormous dark wooden desk sat on the far side of the room, framed on all sides by a wide floor-to-ceiling glass wall overlooking a bright sunny day, the empty horizon visible underneath the blue in the distance through the glass. A tall black chair turned itself around to reveal an attractive, middle-aged man sitting in it, a thick cigar clamped between two hairy lips. His face bore elegant glasses, and he took them off as his gaze landed on Melanie. She didn't miss the fact that his gaze started low and worked its way up.

'Come in, my dear, come in.' he said, his gravelly voice soft, as if he didn't really need to use it much. Melanie did so, and she immediately felt the soft carpet giving under her feet.

'Good? It's all original fabric, made especially for this room.' He stood, placing the cigar down in an elegant glass tray and straightening his shirt. He went around his desk and perched himself on the edge, facing Melanie. 'Come here, my girl. Come, come.' He beckoned her over and she approached, but half way, he held up his hand. 'Please, my girl, please. Take those shoes off. What good is the carpet if you can't feel it?' He said. Melanie paused, then bent down and looped first one shoe off, then the other, her bare feet sinking even further into the warm fabric. She watched him watch her the entire time. When she arrived in front of him, he reached out and stroked her cheek with the back of his hand, running his hands down her arms. 'My, my. What a gem,' he said, as if appraising a ring or a necklace rather than a woman. 'Perfection.'

Melanie frowned, but didn't pull away. She had no idea who this man was, but she knew that if he had an office like this, this high up in this place, he was a big deal. She was beginning to get an idea of why she might be here.

'You know, darling, I value every idea my team has.' The man said, one hand loosely running over Melanie's new shirt. 'If they think they have a good thought, I cherish that. If they see an opportunity to make a difference, I nurture that.' As Melanie looked at him, he began to unbutton her top, lazily, as if he were simply petting a dog or playing with a trinket. Melanie didn't move. 'And, if they feel they've stumbled upon something great, I implore that they chase that feeling,' he went on. He had reached the third button by now, his fingertips brushing close to her breasts. 'I believe that my people should be given every liberty to fuel their creative desires, no matter what they lead them to... Even if they aren't necessarily the most profitable paths to follow.' Five buttons. Melanie's new bra was showing now.

'However. Sometimes, certain individuals get a little too fat on the freedoms I feed them with each day, and they feel they are owed something, or that just because they think it's a better idea than someone else's, that it is a better idea. This is not always the case.' Melanie felt the fabric of her top being pushed inwards as he took her buttons one by one and undid them.

'I am a man who has a very good idea of what I want, and what will forward my business, my girl. But I can accept that, from time to time, I may not always necessarily be correct. This is where you come in. You are here to prove to me...' Melanie's shirt was now fully undone, and as he spoke, he gently tugged it from where it was tucked in her pants, letting it hang loose from her shoulders. As he spoke, his hand dipped a little lower, and thumbed at the button at the top of her pants, fingering it as if he were fingering a switch. 'Whether this is one of those situations.'

Turning, the man reached across his desk and picked up a small phone-like device. Switching it on, Melanie saw a familiar image appear on the screen, and if there had been any puzzle pieces left unplaced in her mind, they fell home once she saw it. This was her big test, her body's big test. And, she guessed, it was all about proving Roberto Fairburn to this man, and not at all about proving herself. That realisation stung slightly inside Melanie, but not enough to change anything. Months ago, she had signed away everything she had been and would ever be to this place, to this man and men like him. She had long since given up on the freedoms and fairness of regular life. As she stared at the man in front of her, her determination settled in, and the knowledge of what she had to do next became clear. At least the implant will handle the hard stuff for me.

The senior pressed a digital switch on the screen and glanced at Melanie. Although she made absolutely no outward movement, she felt that tiny, almost non-existent thrum deep at the back of her cunt. Frowning, the man fingered the slider beside the switch, and flicked it quickly it several notches up, just over half way. Melanie jolted as if she'd been kicked in the stomach, and almost instantaneously felt her skin prickle as sweats broke out spontaneously all over her body. Quickly, she threw off the unbuttoned shirt, and in one swift motion grabbed, lifted and removed her bra, her breasts dropping from the cups as she removed it. She had his attention now, and the thickness of arousal was taking hold inside her, making her pussy lubricate and her nipples harden.

Melanie knew the lust would take her over soon, but she was determined to make it as good as she could before then -- for her own sake, not Roberto's. Quickly, Melanie leaned in, and without the senior man's permission, kissed him. His lips were hairy and rough, but she knew hers were exactly what he wanted. She could taste the cigar on them, smell the rich smoke still lingering in his moustache. Already beginning to give in to the whirlpool of desire thickening inside her body, Melanie breathed it in and let it fuel her even more. She moaned into him, and was pleased to feel him react to that.

Melanie stepped back and quickly began to unbutton her pants, dropping them and her panties in one motion, revealing her body in complete nudity, save for the mechanical flap attached to her mound. Lifting the controller and pointing it at her, the man pushed the slider higher, and Melanie's shaking legs went from under her as the arousal peaked in her mind and her consciousness was overwhelmed. As she collapsed to the floor, her body already yearning, Melanie's last conscious thought was that maybe, just maybe, she would be so very good that he'd have her implant removed and she could live with him, freed from Roberto's additions to her body. Then, Melanie's thoughts fizzled into meaningless electricity, and flowed along with everything else inside her down to her pussy.

Markus looked down at the naked woman, her legs spread wide, her eyes glazed, her body pulsating. The initial reaction had been strange -- Markus was Innovative Director of Feminine Mind Control, Enslavement, Obedience & Subduction, after all -- he was into submissive, mindless puppets, not aggressive, earnest sluttiness -- but this he liked much more. Turning to his controller, he depressed a second switch, and watched as the yellow flap embedded in the centre of the blue frame attached to Melanie's cunt popped open, revealing her womanhood. A small dribble of arousal was leaking from her, and already he could smell her sex in the air.

Well, this is something, he thought to himself, feeling his cock stirring. As if she had felt the same thing, the red head at his feet scrambled onto all fours and climbed up to him, her fingers searching, her eyes begging. She felt him under his pants, and quickly dug him out, pulling the length free from where it was hiding. Her eyes gleamed as she saw it emerge, and she quickly buried it again -- this time, in her mouth. She pushed all the way down, gagging a little but prepared this time thanks to Roberto's aggressive face-fucking the day before. She felt him stiffen a little more inside her, and as she bobbed back and forth along his length, one hand freely vibrating at her own cunt, she worked him until he was at the perfect point to change.

It didn't take the mindlessly horny Melanie long. She put one leg over him, the sole of her foot flat on his desktop, her bared pussy rubbing against his priceless suit as she yearned for him to enter her, practically pulling him towards her with her hand as she pushed against him. He held her sides, his thumbs beneath her breasts as she worked, but she didn't make the final move, rubbing the very tip of his cock up and down her lips, yet never pushing. That was the sacred act, the final step, and she needed him to do it. She wasn't sure why -- perhaps it was programmed into her, the chip in her head demanding that she never be the dominant party in intercourse, or perhaps it was Melanie in there, determined to show him how incredible a lover she could be. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough Melanie to process thinking about which one it was, and so the thought died in her lusting mind alongside every other.

At last, as Melanie continued to tease and play with him, her own body thrumming with the irresistible urge to seek release by way of his body, when he couldn't take it anymore, Markus took Melanie by the hips, twisted her around and planted her flat on his desk, her hips hanging off the side. She mewled at him yearningly, and he grinned evilly at her, grasping his cock in his hand and roughly shoving it into her. She gasped enticingly, but her heightened arousal had made her body lubricate so thickly that even his jabbing penetration simply caused him to slip inside of her, right up to the hilt, quickly filling her. Melanie moaned for every millimetre that went in, and within seconds she was being pumped, her pussy expanding around him as he fucked her desperate, begging body.

At some point, Markus did a little dirty talk, calling Melanie his 'mindless toy' and naming her a 'dirty little pet'. Melanie didn't hear him, of course -- although she hadn't been brainwashed per se, her arousal was so thick and overpowering that she could think of nothing else. She simply moaned along with him and begged him for more, which was essentially the same thing.

There was a great shudder from below her, and Melanie felt the warmth of his seed filling her as her body brought him the ultimate release like a living toy, but still she needed more. She had to have more, had to feel her own orgasm so that she could finally relax. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling at him, moaning for more. When he pulled out of her, pulling her half off his desk, she collapsed to her knees, immediately leaning in to put him in her mouth, her fingers going to her quivering cunt instantly. She cleaned him off and sucked on him, enticing him to harden again, but he continued to remove her from him, refused to let her climax. Through all the arousal, he'd forgotten her remote control, and couldn't work out why the bitch in heat was still trying to come at him. It had been incredible, yes -- the device certainly wasn't the horny teenager's wet dream they had thought it was when Fairburn had pitched it to them -- but it was supposed to end when he did. Why was she still coming at him?

Backing away from the desperate girl, Markus ended up back at his desk, and as she lunged for his cock once again, burying it in her mouth, he turned and saw it. Quickly picking it up, he tried maxing out the slider, but that only made Melanie more frenzied, her body practically vibrating, her entire being shuddering and rolling, permanently looking like she was orgasming, yet never actually achieving it. She sucked with an almost dangerous vigour on him, and despite the fact that he had just cum inside her, he was beginning to thicken again. Frowning in surprise at his own body, he was almost tempted to let her work him up once more -- but the way she was moving concerned him, and he wanted to control the situation. He looked at the screen, saw one last switch, and depressed it. Almost immediately, he felt the pair of lips around his cock tense tightly, and as he watched the taut red head from above, he saw her eyes go wide before rolling back into her head as she violently and explosively came all over his carpet, shuddering and convulsing, somehow still sucking tightly on his member until he withdrew it from her mouth and let Melanie collapse back to the soft carpet.

It took a few minutes, but eventually, Melanie had ridden down the high enough to return to her senses. Panting and sweating and still feeling her pussy pulsating, Melanie looked around -- seeing the suited man, his half-hard cock still hanging out and a yellow object sticking up from between her legs. She sighed and sucked in air for a moment before sitting painfully up, quickly noticing the thick wet patch plastered across the lush carpet in a wide radius centred between her legs. She could taste his cum on her tongue, and the smell of sex hung heavy in the air.

'Well...' Markus said, somewhat speechless. Melanie looked at him, and said nothing. Markus turned and walked to his chair, never putting his cock back in his pants. He flopped down into it, puffing air out through his lips. Melanie took the opportunity to examine herself before he decided to put the flap back down, and when she put her fingers to her body, she felt her skin thick with natural lubricant and her vagina numb with sexual anticipation.

A few minutes passed without either pair saying a word. Eventually, Melanie stood up, pushing her yellow flap closed on her own and picking up her pants. The senior man thumbed a button on a sleek intercom device on his desk as she dressed, and a few minutes after that, two more op hands appeared outside the door, there to escort Melanie away. Approaching them, Melanie turned, looking back at the middle-aged man who had just cum inside of her, whom she had just -- hopefully -- given the wildest sexual performance for, but he didn't look at her. Turning back, Melanie was escorted from the antechamber, the thick door locking with a reverberating clunk behind them.

* * * * *

A cute, button-faced woman sat behind the reception desk in Building Five, her back taut as a plank, her voluptuous bosom proudly presented before her, tightly wrapped up in a perfectly fitted white uniform that somehow seemed to show off the size of her chest without bulging or deforming. She wore a pristine pencil skirt made of a creaseless white fabric, and even sitting in her chair, it bore almost no wrinkles. It tightly hugged her butt and thighs and ended just above her knees, seemingly so tight that it forced them together, yet simultaneously seeming to be trying to pull them apart. A pair of sleek white office heels sat about her feet, and her nails were perfectly trimmed to the point where each bore an identical amount of white at their tips. Her soft, wavy blonde hair hung as uniformly as a lamp shade about her face, and her gleaming blue eyes stared at the screens in front of her, totally focussed on her work.

There was a padding of boots, and as the blonde looked up, a thick, overbearing man with a slight salt-and-pepper stubble and a shock of springy black and grey hair appeared before her desk. She smiled warmly at him, her perfectly aligned teeth gleaming in the bright white light of the reception area. She knew who he was immediately.

'Hello.' He said, his deep tones gravelly and strong.

'Hello there, Mr. Crete, Sir!' she replied energetically, her breasts seemingly perking up even more inside her tight shirt despite her already completely taut posture. He didn't reply, instead casting his eyes down over her physique, taking in her every curve and corner.

'You approve of my dress code, I hope, Sir.' She asked meekly. He inclined his head and smiled, and she grinned back, pleased that this highly-regarded client of her workplaces' took no issue with her representation of the company.

They made conversation, and the receptionist found herself delightedly filling the customer in on the technical operating procedures of a device known as the D.A.M.P.N.E.S.S., or Disembodied, Assisted Mental and Physical Neuro-Electrical System reSyhcnroniser in full. The bulky man seemed to appreciate her deep knowledge, and she was ecstatic to have been able to provide him with the information. As she'd spoken, a slow, itching nag had burrowed itself deeper and deeper between her legs, and as she'd continued to stare with intense focus at him as she spoke, that itch had rooted deep inside her, turning into a thick, yearning ache that she found nearly impossible to ignore. When she had finished, and it seemed like he had nothing else to ask, she took the plunge and stood up.

1...1112131415...18