Stories of Strange Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Above on the second of the internal levels, a wide, open space bares machinery of every kind in a recreation of every kind of fitness, gaming and recreational activity able to fit in a room. Everything from gym machines to trainers, gaming cabinets to computer systems, sports and activities and more could be found inside, with the larger of these featured within their very own reconstructible room. With spring-elevated walls and doors that could be detached or shifted, the room was encircled on each side by these internal buildings housing grouped activity centres, with the wide open central space arranged mostly with the larger gym and mechanical equipment. Aside from the external-facing windows, only the centre of the rearmost wall went without any rooms due to the space in which the hydraulic lift would operate, allowing open access to it from any of the room-facing sides.

Above this level would be the ingenious Dr. Roberts' lab, a similar setup to the level below, but lacking buildable rooms blocking the full-length glass wall overlooking the city below. Stored on a myriad of shelves and carts would sit all the inventions the mad female inventor would come to create in her life, and all of them would be audited and blueprinted on a hyper-futuristic, three-hundred-and-sixty degree holographic display inside a small circular office situated directly in front of the central lift column. On this level, as could be customised for every room, the lift here would open on three of its four sides, remaining closed on the side that faced the circular office construction.

Perched on top of the facility, on the highest level is an all-in-one living space, built like the wide spaces of modern upper class living rooms the world over. Partially split on the side furthest the glass walls from the lift shaft to the back wall, the room is an extremely open yet comfortable and spacious 'U' design, accessed from the dead centre via the lift in three directions, with the base of the 'U' forming the full-wall, camouflaged glass walls. On the right side is a three-sided open plan walk in kitchen unit with multiple kitchens' worth of ovens, sinks, fridges and washers, while the opposite side of the 'U' is decked out with lounge units, TVs, game consoles and open carpet spaces -- plus a plethora of cushions and blankets, turning the open carpeted area into a spacious bedroom-esque format and soft enough to roll up on the floor and sleep quite happily right there.

The bottom of the 'U' shaped room is an open space, floored with heating tiles and edged as always by full-length glass walls overlooking the city below. This room is the only one that can feature retracting structures in the walls and ceiling, and they're here. Four fully contained, entirely glass-built retracting bed chambers sit nestled in the ceiling and can be called down via an intelligent control built into the building's sophisticated bio-infrastructure network. Each bed chamber features a sleeping space and small bedside table, fitted with a retracting desktop. Power, air conditioning and fresh water are supplied via the only opaque structure inside the room besides the furniture-- a single elegant white tube running down the inside corner of the chamber furthest from the view out the windows. High above the bed chambers, thanks to a sophisticated network of micro-mirrors, a panoramic view of the night sky above can be seen through the ceiling of the bed chamber, providing, at night time, a dome-like view of the world around the chamber, through the ceiling and wide glazed glass windows outside the chamber. All sleeping quarters can be sealed, and float suspended from the ceiling on magnetic runners, accessed by rising steps in the floor that move into place to give access to the swinging glass doorway once the sleeping unit is called down.

Independently contracted and paid for entirely out of what was assumed at the time to be an off-shore withholders account, nine entire private construction teams were brought in over the course of two and a half years, each one overseen and carefully managed by Roberts directly. Via her careful oversight, each team put in place the tools and structures necessary for the next to complete their step of the plan, thus ensuring that no one company ever gained enough of the construction information to be able to understand the full scope of her design. Only the final company saw the majority of her ingenious construction, and each and every member of the staff she hired were paid and employed directly by her, ensuring their discretion personally via various methods of exorbitant payments, bribes, favours, very real threats or in more than a few cases, mind control.

After three years of construction, a marvel by any stretch of the imagination for such a ground breaking venture, Dr. Eliza Roberts moved her personal enterprise into full operation within the impregnable walls of her own private mega-mansion. To cap it all off, she designed, built and installed her own server network, and fabricated the software that would run everything from her camera systems and recordings, to her biological scanners and authentication systems, and even the downstairs gate. After six months of tireless full-time, non-stop work, her home was the most technologically secure building in the world -- capping the infamous Fort Knox off on no less than nine counts of superior security, including in biological identification, server firewall, internal network speed, AI intelligence and shell strength.

So what, you may ask, did Eliza Roberts do with her immeasurable wealth, indestructible building, and inconceivable inventions?

Well, she did exactly what a womanising dominatrix with a fetish for slaved women and no morals would do when no wealth or structure could hold her back.

She started enslaving sex pets.

* * * * *

Part 2: The (Condensed) Activities of Doctor Eliza Roberts

* * * * *

There was a buzz at the basement intercom. Kicked back in her luxurious office chair within her Iron Man-esque 360 degree hologram chamber -- or, for her, just her office -- Roberts grinned. It was a wide, prime smile -- flawless white teeth shone out from between thin, gleaming red lips, each perfectly aligned alongside its neighbour as if placed there with great care by the Goddess that moulded Roberts' body. There was very little gum in the smile, and it didn't seem to make it as far as her eyes.

Without moving, Roberts waved a hand in the air beside her, as if lazily wafting a fly away. A mess of open windows were shoved aside on the eighty-billion dot, 6340x8191x2400 resolution holographic display circling her, revealing the intercom. It maximised itself, obviously being the desired window. At the wave of a finger, as if beckoning to the colour display, the camera zoomed in. It was a video feed of the downstairs gate -- sixty eight one inch AR500 steel bars formed an interleaved grill, each split into five sections -- two side panels, a top panel, a primary base panel and one small pedestrian panel -- and presently, standing in the centre of the gate was a lone woman. She had a crop of short dark hair and it had apparently been done up sometime recently -- hers was in the fashion of a diva, a tomboyish swishing of her short hair up and across to the side, twisting slightly up at the tips to give it a spunky edge that to Roberts just made her look like a member of the inferior sex. That would be something she would have fixed first, she mused idly.

Gazing at the live video feed, Roberts watched the female standing at the gate. Neither woman moved, Roberts seeing no apparent rush in going to greet her new arrival, the newcomer unusually still, staring ahead more than someone in this sort of place should be. Roberts knew why. It was all part of the system, part of the programming.

Giving the woman one more glance up and down, Roberts sighed and waved away all her windows, the AI-run user interface stacking them into a side pocket behind her for future reference, halted but not lost. Saving work was a thing of the past -- on Roberts' state-of-the-future-of-the-art graphite central processing nodes, most which ran at speeds nearly in the double digits of times faster than modern day consumer CPUs -- she could run the entirety of the MIT's servers on backup batteries for eight months, all while the students worked full time off those servers without any noticeable drop in speed. In fact, if put to the test, she could most likely add quite a bit of performance while she was at it. Storing her myriad of digital design, drawing, notepad, voice recording and internet search programs, all open and running in a minimised state, for however long she needed until she came back to them was the equivalent of opening notepad on a gaming desktop for this futuristic system.

Stepping through her revolving glass doorway, Roberts swung easily into her ever ready lift and once more flicked her fingers dismissively in a downwards gesture. Swiftly the almost completely hidden doors closed, and without any perceivable sense of motion, she arrived moments later on the ground floor. She turned and strode purposefully down the long, stark white hallway in the containment wing -- Roberts' own personal quarantine rooms, fully kitted to sustain human life for up to three years without any access to the outside world, with the only caveat being that Roberts had to prepare food. And even then, a supply of long-lasting meals was readily accessible via the internal kitchens and would sustain two to four occupants for at least twelve months.

Passing stark ceiling-high metal doors painted in thick stencilled numbers, Roberts arrived at room three. With another of those lazy gestures, she passed her wrist over an otherwise unmarked tempered glass panel in the wall beside the metal doorframe, and with a hiss the device parted from its seal and opened, the mechanism having long since authenticated her as the correct user by way of tracking her bio signature through the building, authorising and locking down the various different rooms, systems and networks as she passed them by, floor by floor, room by room, pre-preparing her next space for her no matter where she was headed without compromising any security what so ever.

The door hissed open and Roberts looked in.

'Hello my slaves.' She breathed lustily.

* * * * *

Glancing up, three female faces lit up with pleasure at the sight of Roberts in the doorway. Quickly they stood, moving to face her, irresistible looks of awe and adoration plastered across their youthful features as they stared at their Mistress. Entirely naked, Each one begged with all their being to be called even by name by her, but only two would be so lucky.

'Sophie, Luciana, follow me.' Roberts ordered simply. Both girls jumped to obey, the third remaining in place, the dull sense of deflation muting quickly inside her after having seen her Mistress this morning. Once the door had closed after the three women, she would begin to fuck herself distractedly while she thought about her Mistress. It was a very common occurrence in Roberts' holding rooms.

Walking swiftly back down the hallway, obediently followed by her two nude companions, their body parts jiggling and swaying in time to the hasty pace, Roberts entered her lift once more and turned to face the two girls. They both stood before her, their backs straight, their chests proudly pushed out. There wasn't one soft nipple across them.

Petite and extremely appetizing to look at, Sophie, at 24, was a lusty young blonde. With pointy apple-tits and pink little nubs at their steeply curving ends, Sophie bore the youthful demeanour of a teenager who'd grown up never growing out of her childish body language. The result was a young woman full of soft blonde hair and sweeping curves, which bounced around with her hands out to her sides and her legs and back straight, her almost innocent physique somehow more sexually attractive than she would be if she swayed her hips and licked her lips. The actions suited her, and, bouncing about as she did, her breasts were often on show, jouncing and swinging about before her, pointing the way ahead, nipples ever a-firm thanks to the mental bewitching of Roberts' experiments on her and girls like her, her nipples like two tiny, fearless little soldiers' lances ready to spear their opponents. Many a time in her long-term storage room, those little spears did penetrate flesh -- but mostly that of another girl's lips.

Standing half a head shorter than Sophie, and lacking all of the energetic spunk that her dorm-mate did, Luciana was a dark-skinned gemstone in the rough. Herself a product of an already previously sold egg sub-program and up until now, the newest member of Room 3, Luciana had come from a rough background and a penniless upbringing. Turning from crime to the less unlawful art of using her own wares for money, Luciana had quickly grown in popularity. She was short, tight skinned, and just the right shade of warm chocolate brown. Her lips were often the prime reason she was bought; if not the main reason, almost always an important secondary. Luciana was well gifted, and bore a very pronounced pink slash between her legs, the result of a family tradition performed on a generous amount of labia. Her breasts, while not as firm and springy as Sophie's, were wide and full, and capped in two thick areolas that acted like pop-up indicators letting everyone know their owner was horny. Through her youth the sight of her thick nipples rising atop a circular mound through her clothes was an unwelcome source of great embarrassment; now it was more of a source of pride to her lusty brain, and those mounds were almost never deflated thanks to her day-to-day company in room 3.

'Directive 37, please, girls. I want this one stripped, washed, checked. The usual,' Roberts said. 'And make sure her hair looks better than that ugly boyish look when I see her. When she's done she goes in with you in Room 3 -- the door is set to reopen for you to enter and will scan her in on entry. Obey?'

'I obey!' the two girls chorused in bubbly unison, both still grinning at the sight of their Mistress.

'Good girls.' Roberts said, before flicking her hand once more before the blank glass strip on the inside of the lift, built into the metal corner of the inner frame. With a soft shuushing sound the three-sided lift closed and Roberts was whisked back up to her lab, the lift returning moments later, pre-ordered to deliver the two girls to the basement and wait there for them. They embarked and the lift automatically closed behind them, transporting them effortlessly down the last level and, silently, locking there until the body signature of the unverified female was detected inside it along with the two verified girls.

Stepping out of the lift, the two girls seemed to know exactly where to go. They walked across the elevated platform giving access to the lift and stairwells in either wall and climbed down the few steps to the roadway. Together they strode, casual but focussed, towards their target.
It was a fair walk to the gate -- buried some 350 metres into the tunnel from the inside, the gate was some distance from the underground access point to the facility, and even further from the exit to the tunnel. At their pace it took the girls a minute or so to reach the gate, but before they did they could already make out the silhouette of the woman standing at it. She didn't move as they approached, and it was only when they arrived at the other side of the solid metal bars that they heard her rough breathing and saw her rising and falling chest. They both knew that same sensation well, and both were envious of what this new girl would feel once she was truly initiated.

Gesturing to the wall, where a solid metal plate was fitted, its surface again adorned with an unmarked glass panel, Sophie unlocked the passenger gate. It was off to one side of the main gate, built into the centre of the left-most panel, and Sophie stepped through it to get the girl standing on the other side. Up close now she could just make out the sound of whispered words as she uttered them under her breath, her lips barely moving to enunciate them properly. She was dressed in a tee and thick sweater and had a pair of plain black pants on, and she was sweating. Sophie knew why. She also knew how much better it was to be naked as she was -- bared to all her fellow slaves, she could sweat to Mistress's will all she liked and simply wash it off later. She already had been today.

Taking the girl by the arm gently, Sophie guided her inside. She came unresistingly, and as Sophie moved her through the gate, she caught a few of the words she was exhaling with her heavy breathing.

'follow my voice... to the gate... ring the bell... await your fate... leave your home... find my resort... in the hills... your last resort... follow my voice...' It was a mantra born into her mind from the repeated hypnotic programming of Roberts' special microcode, a custom instruction set built into the very metal of every chip on every circuit board inside every one of the devices Roberts sold to anyone... Ever. Over time it bore into a user's will, burying seeds deep into their minds, first compelling them to return to the device for more, later compelling them to leave the device -- and everything they knew -- behind forever, in favour of the special heaven Roberts was promising them. Sophie could almost imagine the pleasure being twisted through this girl's brain as her mantra bore itself over and over again inside her, compelling her to obey, and rewarding her just a little more every time she did. She was willing to bet that wasn't sweat staining the seat of the female's pants.

Guiding the girl inside, Luciana locked the gate behind the two women before following them back to the lift. Neither spoke, and as the three girls stepped into the futuristic elevator, both could make out the ragged mantra the entranced woman kept repeating to herself. Await your fate... leave your home... find my resort... in the hills...

The lift was pre-programmed. Arriving back on level one, the girls took the newcomer to their room, #3. It was already opening as they approached, and they entered immediately, not waiting for any further instructions. No more would surface. They had all the commands they needed. As the wetness at the crotches of both naked women thickened, as it had been doing steadily since their assignment, the girls positioned the still tranced newcomer in the washing corner of their uni-room and stripped her down, noting with approval the thick brown nipples standing atop her tanned breasts and glistening skin about her thighs. She didn't resist them as they moved her about, removing all her clothes and dumping them in a basket, her shoes following suit. Then the two slave girls took her to the curtain-less showers and began to wash her, soaping her up entirely, washing every corner and crevice. Much care and detail was taken to every section of the tomboyish girl's body, although some extra attention went into her crotch and bosom, an action that was rewarded by her shuddering breaths. There was a shock of black hair above her slit and it was efficiently removed soon after she was clean. Then, finally, after rinsing her down thoroughly, the girls dried off the new recruit, taking care to dress her hair in a more feminine downturn about her shoulders, pleased to see the differently cut locks hang quite attractively beside her face once the hair product was washed away.

Having finished their given instructions and, with nothing else to do and having been extremely worked up on the bliss of obeying Mistress's instructions, the slaves began playing with the woman and themselves, jilting and rubbing themselves in front of the newcomer without any shame or sense of privacy. Having washed the woman's entire body -- including the spots usually reserved solely for alone-time - Sophie even came, letting out a soft mewl and jiggling uncontrollably as she pushed her fingers up inside herself, her eyebrows sliding upwards together in pleasure as she stared at the chest of the new girl and orgasmed. Luciana was content with touching, helping their new companion relax and quickly bringing several stuttering sighs from her, but their third roommate, Aveela, having wet the sheets some ten minutes before they'd come in, found the sight irresistible and added her soft hands to the pleasure mix. A few moments later, her soft fingertips began to bring soft moans to Luciana's lips too, who quickly passed the favour on to the leaking pussy of the new girl.