Storms & Sacrifice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that?" I ask Khazak.

"Preservation spell," Wu'dag answers for himself. "Just needs a pinch of salt. A lot of priests and healers use it to preserve bodies after death, to wait for a funeral or in case the body needs to be transported. However, it can also be used to stop meat from spoiling."

"How long does it last?" Learning all kinds of things about magic today.

"About a week." Wu'dag eyes the corpse as the two orcs wielding knives roll the corpse onto its side and start making their cuts. "Ugh, I usually cannot stomach this part, I will be in my tent."

I quickly realize my stomach shares Wu'dag's sentiments. I know we have to drain and clean the meat first but... There's a lot of blood. Like, a lot. Turns out I am more than happy to leave that part of where my food comes from a mystery. I hope the tent walls block out the hacking noises. "I think I'm gonna go too."

"I have a better idea." Khazak smiles, a twinkle in his eye. "How is your ankle feeling?"

"Never better." I kick out the foot in question.

"Excellent." He turns to the other orcs. "David and I are going to go and get cleaned up." The orcs wave us off, Khazak stopping to grab his bag from our tent on our way out. We leave camp and head southwest.

"So, I noticed you didn't jump on the pig-slicing bandwagon back there. Not a fan?" Not that I blame him.

"Not when I can help it," he admits. "There is a reason I use a butcher in the city. I am lucky, not everyone can afford that. We have only kept livestock in V'rok'sh Tah'lj the last fifty years or so. Many orcs still supplement their diets by hunting. We will likely see a few in the forest over the course of the week." It is a big city, and orcs need more meat in their diets than most.

We walk for another fifteen minutes when I hear running water in the distance. I remember the small stream we crossed on the way here and figure it's that. There are some hills ahead of us that Khazak seems to be headed for, or at least leading us around. The sound of water only gets stronger as we climb up, and when we reach the top, I am amazed by the sight that greets us.

"Welcome to Shad'rok Springs," Khazak announces. I look over the springs ahead of us, the focal point being the large pool in the center. The water is so clear that I can see turtles swimming underneath. There are other, smaller ponds around the center pool, and a few places where the springs split off into rivers and streams. There's even a small waterfall feeding into the whole thing.

"It's beautiful." So beautiful It almost feels wrong to be here.

"Very." Khazak takes my hand, leading me down to the shore where he drops his bag. He reaches for his shirt, pulling it over his head and smirking. "Feels good too."

I take the hint, pulling off my own shirt before reaching for my belt. Khazak's naked a split second before I am, wading into the shallow waters with a hand outstretched for me. The water is cool as it hits my legs, though not in an unpleasant way. We walk a few more steps before reaching the edge of a drop, the small lake going deeper than it appears. You can still see all the way to the floor, though.

I'm the first to jump in, Khazak right behind me. The temperature is a small shock to the system, but I warm up quickly, especially with another body so close. There's some touching, even flirting as we swim together. At one point I dive down to see if I can touch the bottom (I can), and on the way back up I goose him on the ass, which devolves into a short-lived splash fight, which then morphs into a little making out. Which it turns out is not that easy to do when you're swimming. After a while we're both just floating there together, enjoying the peace around us.

Eventually we have to get out--we are out here to work after all--and we wade our way up the shore to our clothes. Sucks that we have to air dry now, but that was worth it. I see Khazak bent over and reaching into his bag and have to fight the urge to pinch him again. He's got a nice ass. He pulls out a big green and white blanket, shaking it out and spreading it flat over a patch of grass. Tossing the bag to one side, he lays down, patting a spot at his side for me to join him.

"What's all this?" I ask as I lower myself to the blanket.

Before he answers, Khazak pulls me to him. I shiver as he kisses me, our wet bodies cooling in the spring air.

"It was recently brought to my attention that you lost your virginity to a brute." He tucks a lock of wet hair behind my ear. "As your kavan, it only seemed appropriate that I remedy that." He calls himself the corresponding title to my avakesh, that means guardian and protector as well as owner. I ignore the fact that he is the brute in question, because I wanna see where this is going.

He leans in to kiss me again, before moving his lips to my ears and then neck. He sucks a wet trail of kisses down my shoulders and chest, running his hands across my stomach light enough to tickle. He lathes his tongue over each of my nipples, reaching over to his bag with one arm when he moves to my stomach. After rummaging around, his hand emerges clutching my trusty cleansing charm. I'm glad one of us remembered to pack that.

He kisses my stomach before placing the small stone in the same spot, where it warms as it activates. This handy little thing is enchanted with a spell that cleans me out and even lubes me up a little, which makes prepping for sex a lot easier. I gotta admit, I find it kinda hot when he does it to me, getting me ready for him to use--though I'm getting the feeling that it's not going to be that kind of a session. He puts the charm away while he moves down to my thighs, licking and then biting the insides gently before turning his face directly into my crotch. He nuzzles against my sack before moving up to my rapidly growing cock, engulfing me fully.

I moan, reaching down by reflex to grab his hair, and I realize this is maybe the first time he hasn't bound my hands during sex, or ordered me to keep them in place. It's...different. I run my fingers through his damp hair as he bobs up and down, catching his eye when he looks up at me. With a final lick, he releases my length, motioning for me to flip onto my stomach

He spreads my legs, hiking one up slightly as he lowers his mouth to my body again, this time running his tongue across my hole. I shudder and bite my lip. I love when he does this. He slowly licks over my hole again and again, until he decides he wants more and pushes it inside of me. I can't help but press back when he spears me on his tongue, steadily driving it in and out of me. He squeezes my backside with both hands, gently kneading the flesh as he feasts.

It almost feels like it's over too soon, or it would if I wasn't so eager to move onto the next part. He flips me back over, climbing up my front as he reaches into his bag once again. He slots our bodies together as he kisses me again, and it is certainly an interesting thing to taste yourself, your own (clean) ass, on someone else's mouth. It's not bad, just different, and I've certainly gotten used to it the past few weeks. When he pulls back, I see he's grabbed the lube oil. I love that he's always so prepared.

He moves to lay beside me, keeping me flat on my back and pulling one of my legs over his. Uncorking the bottle, he pours some onto his fingers and reaches them between my spread legs. I feel his slippery fingers slide between my cheeks until they find their target, slowly circling my rim. The first finger enters me slowly, the feeling of being breached making me close my eyes and moan. Khazak leans down as he presses in deeper, stroking his finger over that little nub inside me he's informed me is called my prostate, and I jump at the jolt of pleasure it sends through my body. He keeps pushing inside, not stopping until he reaches the last knuckle, before kissing me again, stroking my tongue with his own as he pumps his finger in and out of my body.

Soon a second finger joins the first, and I whimper once I start feeling the burn of being stretched. Khazak doesn't stop until both fingers are easily gliding in and out of my hole, which doesn't take very long thanks to all the practice I've been getting lately. Once he's satisfied, he moves between my spread legs, slicking his cock up as he lifts them to his shoulders.

He rubs the head of his cock against my hole briefly before pushing in. The position is a little awkward, the angle not great for leverage and the ground less than comfortable, but that kind of adds to the charm of the whole thing. I mean, I'm supposed to be losing my virginity again, right? Awkwardness is expected.

Of course, once he gets the rest of his cock in me, my thoughts aren't on things being awkward. They're a little too focused on "oh gods, I have his huge dick inside of me." He stops once he's all the way in, running his hands up and down my thighs and chest while I adjust. When I'm ready, I give him a squeeze, smiling to myself when I feel his dick twitch in response. He kisses my calf as he starts to move, pulling out only an inch or two before pushing back in.

His hips find a steady rhythm as he pumps himself in and out of my body. He's pulling out at least half way on each stroke and I'm really starting to feel it. My hole is relaxed, no longer feeling any burn, just the pleasant feeling that comes as he slides over my prostate and the familiar pressure that starts building in my groin. My cock is half-hard, as it usually is when I'm getting fucked, leaking a steady stream of precum onto my stomach.

My hole starts to tremble as his speed increases, the pressure nearing its peak. The more we've done this, the easier it's gotten for me to cum this way. A dry, prostate, or anal orgasm; I've heard them referred to as all three by now. I reach both hands down to squeeze behind his thighs, encouraging him to keep fucking me through it. I bite my lip as it washes over me, exhaling with a moan when I feel my hole futilely pushing out. Yeah, that's the good stuff.

He keeps up this rhythm for the next few minutes, fucking me through one more orgasm before I feel him start to lose control. Which works for me because as I said, the ground isn't exactly comfortable. I move my legs from his shoulders, reaching up for him with my arms. He lowers himself, bending me in half while keeping his dick buried to the hilt. I'm essentially being held down on my shoulders, and I am really glad we lucked out on a patch of grass without any rocks.

At this angle and with more leverage, the speed he's fucking me increases. A lot. He's got both his hands under my arms, gripping my shoulders to hold me in place. He kisses me, fast, hard, and sloppy, all tongue and teeth. The strength of his thrusts threatens to slide me off the blanket. He growls into my mouth as he slams his hips into me, and boy, I didn't think I was gonna cum a third time but I am there.

Apparently, setting me off is enough to set him off, and he growls again as his dick pulses inside of me. I can feel his cum, hot and thick as it shoots into me, his body pressing forward with every shot. His hands are still squeezing my shoulders, holding me to him tightly as he unloads. By the time he's finished, I just know I'm gonna leave a mess on this blanket when he pulls out, no matter how hard I try to hold it in.

We pull our faces apart and catch our breaths, our bodies covered in sweat that we traded for the water covering us earlier. May as well take another dip. He leans up, releasing my legs so they can fall around his hips, and they are definitely going to be sore later. I reach a hand up and run it down his chest. Worth it.

Carefully, he pulls back, allowing his softening length to slip out of me gently, a familiar sticky, wet feeling following. I try to tighten up by reflex, and am reminded how useless that is when I feel a familiar twinge of pain and no less of a mess. Oh well, not my blanket. Khazak falls beside me, pulling me into him and throwing his arm over my waist.

"Wow," I say again.

"Wow indeed." He strokes a hand down my cheek. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yeah, a lot." I nod, kissing his palm. "Though I'd still take a rough roll in the hay with the brute any day."

"I do not think he has plans to go anywhere." He leans in to kiss me. "What did you think of the springs?"

"They're amazing." They really are. Kinda sad we have to leave now. "Thank you for bringing me."

"I hope I can bring you back." He leans in to nuzzle my neck. "And now you can tell my sister I finally brought you."

"I'll be sure to do that." I roll my eyes, pulling my head back so I can kiss him softly on the lips. Then my stomach growls. Right, we haven't eaten yet, and other than Khazak's load, I'm emptier than usual right now.

"I suppose we should get back to camp," Khazak sighs, standing and holding out a hand for me.

"Do you think they've finished carving up that pig yet?" I ask, stretching my sore limbs and following Khazak to the water to rinse off once more.

"Only one way to find out." We both dunk ourselves in the water quickly, and I take the opportunity to clean the cum that's leaked onto my thighs.

Khazak rolls up the blanket after using some of the cleaner and dryer portions to dry us off. When I'm finished lacing up my boots and we turn to leave, I give the Shad'rok Springs one final look. I really hope we come back here before I leave in a couple of months.

"I think next time I want to figure out how you can fuck me under the waterfall." Priorities!

To be continued...

12