Stormwatch - A Queen & A Rook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's on her way."

"WHAT?"

"I'll be at the cabin if you need me."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER?" Veronica raced up the basement stairs after Josh terrified, he asked Rhiannon questions she didn't want asked.

"Here, it's all on your phone." He took her in his arms and held her close. "You need to talk to someone on the outside of this, and obviously that can't be me."

"Thank you," she sniffed, her head down.

"You guys shoot some pool, drink some wine, and talk. If I'm not at the cabin, I'll be over with Andi and Paul. Ok?"

Hours later Veronica found Josh in their cabin, he was sitting on an Adirondack chair on their patio, in the dark, puffing on the stub of a cheap cigar and watching the snow falling. She curled up in his lap and took his stogie. After a quick puff she tossed it out into a snowbank. "Gawd! I hate those cheap ones; don't we have any good cigars here?"

"How are you?" he asked chuckling. The only reason why Veronica doesn't smoke cigars regularly is because they can't afford her tastes.

"Better... I think. You were right, I needed to talk to somebody."

"Did you talk? Did you get it all off your chest?"

"Yep," she said proudly. "Every bit of self-loathing and doubt. Gone!"

"Did you save something for me?" he asked. It was a not so subtle way of asking if they fucked.

"I saved it all for you, we just talked." Then she sighed heavily. "We decided that the next time will be the last."

"You're breaking up with her?" Josh asked.

"No, we're just not having sex anymore, we will still shoot pool and still be friends."

"Oh yeah," snorted Josh, "I know exactly what that means," that's how all "Dear John" letters end. They laughed and argued gently well into the night over what the term "We can still be friends" truly means.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

"So, what do you think happened to Mitchell and the titty twins?" said Terri McCarthy as she and Josh muscled a new server into the server rack in the Andalon data center.

Half in jest Josh said, "I heard that he got an offer that he couldn't refuse." Then he realized that this was a line from The Godfather, and he may have given it all away.

"I heard that too!" gasped Terri. The gasp was more from the weight of the server than the fate of the Mitchell family. "Where the hell is that server lift of yours?"

"This spot on the rack is too low to use it." The server lift is a transmission jack that Josh pressed into service, and it will only go so low. A server can be heavier than a transmission, but the transmission jack can handle it. Cisco says that these UCS servers weigh 60 lbs but Josh spent a long time loading bombs and many weighed a lot less than this hefty thing.

"A likely story," said Terri. "You've been pretty fucked up since Mr. Mitchell left, you sure you weren't playing patty cake with the titty twins?" That was the nick-name that Terri came up with for Emily and Audrey Mitchell for the fact that no matter what they wore, they dressed like twins and their boobs were always front and center. "I saw them grabbing your ass at the Christmas party," she added as she ducked behind the server rack to start making the network connections. These servers have 12 network ports on each of them and only half of them is used. She read off a spreadsheet what wire connects to which port for what, then checking the numbers on each wire she connected each network port. "No response big guy?"

"I don't know where you got that idea from," said Josh as he verified that all 24 hard drives were seated properly, "When I was posing for pictures you were over at the table holding two babies an' making goo-goo eyes at them."

"I WAS NOT!" shouted Terri, then in a calm but terrifying voice she uttered, "and if you tell anyone what I was doing I will hunt you down..."

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

The next weekend brought another cold, drab, rainy Saturday. It was days like these that caused him strange moods, normally on a day like this Josh wanted to spend the rain in front of a warm fire in the cabin, but sometimes his demons crept up and the only way to cure them was to let him call Ellie. Ellinore was a crew member on several of his missions when he flew "the old dog" and Veronica found out quickly that the best (and only) way to get him out of these moods was to let him talk on the phone to one of his old friends. When he woke up worried and nervous Veronica knew that eventually he would be spending time on the loveseat in their home office chatting with Ellie.

Veronica was a bit jealous of Ellie, of all the men that Josh served with, when ever those black moods took over, she was the one he always spoke with. "Was she on your last mission?" Veronica nervously asked. There's so much that happened on that mission that Josh never spoke about, all Veronica knew was that his plane was hit and took a lot of damage and crashed on landing. Josh wasn't buckled in so when they landed, he bounced around and got terribly injured and was given the callsign "Bounce 27"

"Hell Nica, she's the one who came up with that callsign."

Today Veronica had something up her sleeve. Rhiannon was going to come over and play pool with Veronica and he was going to be allowed to watch... with restrictions. When he and Ellie said their goodbyes, Veronica poked her head in the room and called, "Honey, please come downstairs and meet my friend."

Trying not to let his excitement show he followed his fiancée down the stairs to the living room where Rhiannon was waiting for them. With a deep, nervous breath Veronica started the introductions. "Rhiannon McCarthy, this is my fiancé Josh Gravely. Josh," Veronica took a deep, shaking breath to summon up her courage, "Rhiannon and I have been lovers on and off for four years."

Josh was startled, she didn't mention it was four years! Holy crap! He suddenly felt like he had no right to interfere with their relationship, but Rhiannon shook his hand warmly. "So, you're the guy who won my girl's heart," she grinned. She must have read the concern on Josh's face because she said, "We're not what you call lovers, we just like sex occasionally, I do have a partner."

"I want you to know that I love Veronica with all my heart," said Josh, "at the same time I don't want to ruin anything between you two..." his voice drifted off.

"Don't worry," she said forcefully. "You won't." She was a very confident woman. Josh had met a lot of women with confidence like that in the USAF. He was surprised when the first weapons load crew he was assigned to had a female team member. Loading a B-52 was a lot of hard work and a tremendous responsibility, and she handled it like a pro becoming his team chief not long later. He learned a lot from her, and she displayed confidence like Rhiannon was showing now.

While Veronica was a tall, athletic, breathtakingly beautiful blond, Rhiannon was five foot two with a curvy figure and a thick mane of brown hair that hangs halfway down her back. She is quite good looking herself, but with a homespun look, her face has prominent laugh lines around her mouth and radiating from her hazel eyes. Her nose is a bit big, and her lips are thin, but she has what Josh could only describe as "Housewife Cute," or "Mom Hot "and it's a shame that her beauty and body would never be shared with a man. While Veronica would look good on the cover of Vogue wearing a designer gown (and has), Rhiannon would be more at home on the cover of Country Living holding up an apple pie or doing something crafty with a sponge and a bucket of paint or something like that. She glared at Veronica and said, "Did you explain his rules to him?"

Nervously she explained the rules to Josh again. "You can watch all you want, but you can't touch either one of us at all, for any reason. We don't even want the possibility of being touched to interfere with the game, so you'll have to be restrained." She looked nervously over her shoulder at Rhiannon who nodded, urging her on. "And if you're respectful we won't gag you during the game."

Ever since Josh and Veronica decided to allow their imaginations to run wild, her long suppressed kinky side has surprised and delighted Josh almost daily. "I can do that," said Josh.

Rhiannon cleared her throat and said, "Oh, and there's just one more thing I insist on..." Five minutes later Josh found himself wrist cuffed to a wooden chair in the pool room, completely naked, waiting for the game to start.

"May I ask if there's a reason why I'm naked?"

Rhiannon just smiled as he assembled her pool cue. "Yes, you may ask," and then she didn't say anything else for an uncomfortable amount of time while she assembled a second pool cue.

Josh grinned, she's a wise ass, I like this girl. "Is there a reason why I'm naked?"

"No," and Rhiannon winked at him as Veronica tried to stifle her laughter. This was a tall wooden chair with arms, obviously used for a high-top table or the like, but Veronica got it because it offered a great view of the pool table. The wrist cuffs that held his wrists to the chair's arms were padded leather and had enough chain length to allow him some room to move his arms, but he was stuck.

"What if there's a fire?" he said.

"Good thought," said Rhiannon as she struck a pose to look like she was in deeply concerned thought. "I suggest that you don't play with matches." This caused Veronica to start laughing at his plight. "Just so you know, here's our rules," said Rhiannon. "We play eight ball using the APA rules and we use our wardrobe as the score board."

"Your wardrobe?" asked Josh. He was completely confused by that remark.

As the girls took off their shoes Rhiannon explained "Our match is best four games out of seven, we're both wearing four articles of clothing, shirt, pants, bra, panties. Every time one of us wins a game, the loser takes off a piece of clothing and gives it to the winner. The first player naked is the loser and she must service the winner, the Queen."

Josh smiled and said, "Rhiannon, your name is a Celtic word that means queen."

"Exactly," said Rhiannon sternly. "And it fits me. Now watch your rook go down in flames."

"My rook?" Josh thought for a moment. "Short for rookie?"

"That's good too," Rhiannon said. "I call her that because she can still only make straight shots, sort of like a rook in chess." Her grin was joyfully evil. "She needs to control her bank shots and learn to use English." Then she turned to the table, took a coin from her pocket and said, "Call it Rook!" as she flipped the coin in the air.

"Heads!" called Veronica, then she said, "damn it!" as the coin came up tails. Then the girls lagged for the break, which Veronica won. Lagging is when both players shoot a ball to the far rail of the table. The ball hits the far rail and rolls back to the players. The ball that stops nearest to the near rail wins and that player gets to break.

"What did you flip the coin for?" asked Josh.

"Queen Rhiannon is a much better player than I am, so she gives me a one ball handicap," said Veronica. "I lost the toss, so she gets to determine which ball comes off the table at the start of her turn." Having won the lag she was eager to get a good break and she lined her cue ball up to break.

'Queen Rhiannon?' thought Josh, 'this is going to be entertaining.'

With a loud CRACK! the cue ball slammed into the balls, and they appeared to scatter in all directions. Veronica sank the four ball on the break giving her the solid balls to shoot, and the solid yellow one-ball had stopped in front of a corner pocket blocking several easy shots for Rhiannon. Veronica next sank the five-ball then missed her next shot. Now it was Rhiannon's turn. First, she picked up the yellow one-ball and dropped it into the pocket, then neatly picked off three shots, tying up the game with four balls left for each player.

The two women bantered back and forth as they traded shots, generally taunting each other as they played. Josh saw two lovers teasing each other very similar to the way that he and Veronica tease when they shoot pool. Not too long later Veronica sank the eight ball with a nice straight-in shot and Rhiannon took off her blouse revealing a large, heavy pair of breasts constrained by a plain white bra; the flesh exposed above the cups wobbled delightfully with every step she took. Rhiannon handed her blouse to Veronica and gave her a kiss that caused Josh to become suddenly erect. He just watched a woman slide her tongue into his fiancée's mouth, and he found it to be one of the hottest things he has ever seen!

After the kiss, Veronica looked over at Josh to see his reaction. He smiled at her and took a deep breath to steady his excited nerves. She walked over to him and softly whispered, "Are you ok with this? Because after the next game there's no turning back and it's only going to get hotter."

"I won't lose you, right?" he asked.

"No way, in fact... it turns me on knowing you're watching." She crouched down and whispered in his ear, "I can't wait for you to see what happens next."

"Ok Nica, let's do this," he said. With a smile and a waggle of her eyebrows, Veronica returned to her game.

Veronica lost the second game, and like Rhiannon did in the first game, Veronica took off her blouse and handed it to Rhiannon then she gently took Rhiannon in her arms and kissed her passionately. It appeared to Josh that Veronica was trying to be more passionate than Rhiannon was in the earlier game. As their tongues slithered over each other, Josh was passionately aroused by seeing these two women in their bras kissing so passionately.

Game number three was quicker than game two, Veronica was making better shots as she was clearly warmed up and shooting better. She won game number three when she sank the eight-ball with a difficult bank shot that Rhiannon coached her on. Rhiannon handed Veronica her slacks and after a deeply enthusiastic kiss that left Josh's throbbing cock drooling pre-cum, he broke his silence and had to ask, "You coached her in the winning shot?"

"That's how we met," said the Queen as she squeezed the bride's breast.

"We met at a billiards goods store where I was looking for a new stick," said Veronica. "She showed me how to pick out a good stick and taught me a few shots there at the store. Since she lives nearby, she volunteered to come over and teach me to shoot pool."

"Among other things," added Rhiannon who was wearing a basic white bra and white boxer shorts. Josh was sure that Veronica didn't have any basic white underwear in her vast collection. Right now, her bra was a red lace creation that was beautiful and sexy, it was a shame to cover it up. "Hey!" snapped the Queen, "are we here to shoot pool or talk?" as she lifted the triangle and stepped back from the red felt table.

"Both," said Veronica as she broke sinking two stripes on the break. She stuck her tongue out at Rhiannon.

"You better give that tongue some rest," said Rhiannon as she dropped her choice for Veronica's handicap into a pocket. "I'm going to be putting it to work."

"Promises, promises," sighed Veronica as she went on to sink her next two shots. She went on to win the game handily and Rhiannon took off her bra revealing her large, heavy breasts. She handed her bra to Veronica and their kiss was hot, passionate, and fervent. Rhiannon took Veronica's hands and placed them on her breasts as they kissed and Veronica squeezed and plied them more energetically than she does her own breasts when showing off for Josh, and it left both women breathing heavy. It was the most erotic thing Josh had ever seen.

All through the fifth game Rhiannon was teasing Veronica and Josh both with her large, bouncing breasts and hard nipples. "What do you think?" she asked Josh as she crouched before him, twisting her nipples.

Josh leaned forward and whispered, "Thank you for letting her win those three games."

"What do you mean?" asked Rhiannon with a sad pout. "She beat me fair and square."

Josh said in a low voice, "I don't know much about you and your relationship with Veronica, but I do know sandbagging when I see it."

Rhiannon just chuckled. She released her breasts, letting them rest against her chest and she rubbed Josh's head like he was a young child. "Silly boy. This isn't pool, this is foreplay."

The girls played down to the eight ball which was on the rail at the far end of the table, the cue ball was sitting at the opposite end. Rhiannon hit it with a long bank shot that caused the eight ball to travel back the length of the table painfully slowly. She stood there in her shooting position, leaning over the cue stick, her heavy breasts dangling and her nipples hard. "Let's see those panties girl!" she called as the 8 ball neared the pocket she called, then slowly and gracefully dropped in.

Rhiannon stood in front of Josh and held her hand out waiting for Veronica to place her shorts in that hand. Veronica went into a sexy little hip swinging dance in time with the raunchy tune coming out of the stereo, then eased her gym shorts down her long and slender legs revealing her red lace panties. The girls kissed in front of Josh for what seemed like an eternity, their hands roaming over each other's body. When they broke the kiss, Veronica leaned over and suckled Rhiannon's nipple into her mouth and ran her tongue over and over that delightful nub while Rhiannon caressed Veronica's temples. Josh groaned inwardly, masterfully keeping reaction and comments to himself lest the show comes to an end.

Game six started out like all the rest, the girls traded shots and between shots they taunted and teased each other, Rhiannon took a lot of pleasure in biting Veronica's breast through her bra right in front of Josh, Veronica whimpered as Rhiannon nipped at her nipple and Josh just smiled, "why don't you return the favor?"

Veronica loosened up with Josh's encouragement and teased back. Rhiannon taunted Josh by leaning over and swinging her breasts, they came just short of slapping against his face with each swing as she said, "You know you want some, don't you?"

"Those are my boobs to play with," Veronica said as she came up behind her and cupping Rhiannon's heavy breasts she pulled Rhiannon back away from Josh, Rhiannon's delectable flesh spilling out of Veronica's hands. Veronica then held Rhiannon with one arm and slid her other hand inside Rhiannon's boxer shorts and began stroking her clit.

"Oh, bitch, that's not fair," groaned Rhiannon as she twisted free. Veronica held her two fingers up, they glistened with Rhiannon's moisture and Veronica slowly licked them clean.

"Mm-mm good," said Veronica as she sucked Rhiannon's moisture from her fingers.

While they taunted and teased each other without mercy, they clearly didn't touch or even talk to each other when the player was getting ready to shoot, but that didn't stop them from trying to distract each other between shots. Rhiannon's favorite tactic was to slide her hand down her shorts, rub her soaking pussy lips, groaning the whole time, then pull her hand out and lick her fingers clean very slowly. Another was to lift a heavy breast to her mouth and start suckling her own nipple and wiggle an eyebrow while looking at Veronica. She was teasing Veronica because Veronica's breasts are too firm to raise the nipple to her own mouth.

Veronica was now so horny she could barely shoot, her hands were visibly trembling as she lined up her shot, and when Rhiannon blocked the corner pocket with her heavy hanging breast Veronica began that tiny whimpering that both Josh and Rhiannon knew she makes when she's near cumming.

Both girl's nipples were hard and extended and Josh's cock was so hard and throbbing it was beginning to hurt. "That's a nice one you have," said Rhiannon with a cocked eyebrow as she patted the head of Josh's cock like one would pat the head of a parakeet. "My girl probably squeaks when you stuff that inside her. Does she?"