Stormwatch - A Queen & A Rook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am," said Josh. "She makes some truly sweet noises."

"How polite!" gushed Rhiannon. "Is he that polite when he's fucking you?" she asked Veronica.

"He is a gentleman, but he's also kind of a wild man in bed," she said as she rubbed her bra encased tits against Rhiannon's back. "Are you going to shoot today?"

"Awww, you want to start licking my pussy, don't you?"

"No, I want to see you swallow Josh."

"WHAT?" Josh couldn't believe he heard what Veronica said.

"Didn't she tell you?" asked Rhiannon. "If I win, I get to fuck her with my strap-on dick. If she wins, she gets to fuck me with YOUR dick."

Veronica smiled innocently and shrugged. "I don't have a strap-on, had to figure out something."

"You know, there is such a thing as mail order!" Josh scolded.

Rhiannon leaned over to take a shot to sink the eight ball and win the sixth game, but according to APA rules when sinking the eight ball she needs to physically mark the pocket with some form of token, almost anything other than cue stick chalk, it's a way of physically calling the pocket. Without marking the pocket, sinking the eight ball even in the pocket you verbally indicate would lose the game. Veronica and Josh held their breath as she drew her stick back, then just before shooting Rhiannon said "Silly me! I forgot to mark the pocket! Hang on a second." She dug around in her backpack, then drew out a nine-inch dildo with a suction cup base. "Ol' Reliable! If this don't make you cum, you're dead! Ain't I right?"

Veronica nodded in agreement, her face crimson in embarrassment.

Rhiannon slapped the thick dildo down next to the corner pocket where it stood and wobbled obscenely as Rhiannon lined up her shot. The eight-ball hit the pocket so hard the bang of it slamming into the pocket cup echoed through the house. Rhiannon stood, hip out, hand extended waiting for Veronica to place her brassiere in her hand. When she finally did, Rhiannon leaned forward and sucked Veronica's nipple into her mouth. It was clear that Rhiannon's tongue was working on Veronica's nipple from the whimpering sounds Veronica was making.

Rhiannon slowly released Veronica's tit leaving Veronica gasping for breath. She then produced a cube of blue chalk and placed it over Veronica's erect nipple and twisted the cube as if she was chalking up her cue stick leaving Veronica with a blue nipple. Josh worked hard not to laugh but it was funny to see. Then Rhiannon cupped Veronica's crotch and said, "Rack 'em up sweetie while I have a word with your man."

As Veronica racked the balls, Rhiannon knelt at Josh's feet and stared at his hard, throbbing cock. "Are your balls aching Efraim?" She pronounced his real, rarely used name like many Americans do, "ef-rum," which is wrong, but he's given up on correcting people.

"Yes ma'am," nodded Josh. He's been sitting here, watching these two beautiful, sexy women taunt and tease each other until their panties were soaked, no sense in downplaying the fact. "I'm hurtin' like a schoolboy on prom night."

"Aww, poor Opie." Rhiannon leaned forward and planted a kiss on the head of his cock then leaned back. "If she wins, I'm sure she'll have me finish the blowjob I just started." Rhiannon then stood and walked over to the table, took her stick in hand and gave it a long, exaggerated lick while staring at Josh. Then with a wink she leaned over the table and started to sway causing her dangling breasts to swing back and forth as she took her shot.

With a loud bang the cue ball hit the racked balls with authority and Josh watched balls dance across the table. It was a good clean break; balls were scattered evenly across the table. The thirteen-ball and the two ball dropped on the break leaving the table wide open. Since a strip and a solid were sunk Rhiannon could pick any ball on the table she wanted to shoot. She walked around the table and considered her options for a long time then picked up the four ball and dropped it in a pocket to give Veronica her handicap. Then Rhiannon began shooting.

One after another the balls dropped; sometimes they slammed into the pockets with a loud Bang! as Rhiannon took her shot with authority, other times the shots were gentle and Josh was sure they wouldn't have enough energy to drop, but they did. Five shots, Five balls, and every time the cue ball stopped right where Rhiannon wanted it to stop so it was lined up for the next shot.

Finally, it was down to the eight-ball. The eight-ball was sitting right in front of a corner pocket and the cue ball was sitting about a foot away from the far rail, but one of Veronica's balls was sitting right behind the cue ball blocking Rhiannon's shot to the eight-ball. Rhiannon just smiled and placed her dildo on the edge of the table to mark the pocket she wanted, which was formerly blocked by Veronica's four ball. She shot the cue ball away from the eight ball. It hit the far edge rail, rebounded and traveled the full length of the table and gently tapped the eight ball into the hole that was marked by her dildo. Both Josh and Veronica were in shock from seeing that shot.

"Hmm, maybe I was sandbagging a little bit," Rhiannon said to Josh as she waited, hand on thrust out hip, other hand waiting to hold Veronica's panties. Veronica slowly removed her red lacy panties and hung them on Rhiannon's waiting hand and Rhiannon inspected them. "These are quite damp," said Rhiannon. "Are we a bit excited?"

"Yes," said a blushing Veronica in a tiny voice.

Rhiannon curled her fingers in Veronica's hair and pulled her in for a kiss, "me too," she whispered. Her tongue slithered deep into Veronica's mouth, dueling with Veronica's tongue, exploring and searching. Her other hand gripped Veronica's ass and squeezed, pulling her close. Veronica was awash in excitement, Rhiannon was more aggressive than ever before and Josh was watching, his cock hard and throbbing, always nodding his approval. She was one touch away from the biggest orgasm of her life but she knows her queen, Rhiannon wasn't going to let her have that orgasm easily.

Josh wasn't lying when he said his balls were aching like "a schoolboy on prom night." Watching these two lush, sexy women slowly stripping, teasing, touching, kissing was the ultimate turn-on. He can't remember ever having an erection this hard, this long, and there was something so sexy about this brown-haired woman with those big heavy breasts. Her brazen sexiness was a sweet contradiction to Veronica's reserved passion.

The two women straightened up the pool table, placing all the balls and sticks on the wall rack then putting the dust cover on the table, pulling it straight. Then, with a smirk Rhiannon leaned back against the pool table right in front of Josh, she held Veronica's panties in one hand and a scarf in her other. Veronica took them and reluctantly stepped up to face Josh and said, "Open your mouth."

Josh wasn't about to argue because he decided to go along with their game, and he's never been so turned on in his life, his cock was tingling like a 9 volt battery was pressed against it, if he wasn't tied down, he'd be shaking, this could only get better. He opened his mouth as Rhiannon said, "You have been a good boy, so we won't use duct tape. I know we said we wouldn't gag you during the game, but the game is over, and we don't want to be disturbed." As she spoke Veronica stuffed her damp panties in Josh's mouth then completed the gag with Rhiannon's silk scarf. Josh wanted to tell her that he was enjoying the kinkiness of this, but he couldn't get the words out before she had gagged him. And now he could smell her excitement, yet she had tears welling up in her eyes. He tried to signal to her that it was ok with him, but she turned away quickly.

"My reward?" asked Rhiannon sternly.

"Yes, my queen," said Veronica quietly. Deep in her heart she knew that this was it, it was over. Because Josh was a gentleman, he was going to hold back his anger and disgust. He wasn't going to hit her, but the moment he was free he was going to leave her and never come back. She knew that their passion and their engagement was all too quick, they were engaged after dating each other for barely a month. Their love through the dark winter months was a beautiful dream that she was so happy to have been part of, but this is going to anger and disgust him. She looked at Josh who winked and nodded his head at her and she realized that he was still enjoying the game so with a smile and encouraged that he was still enjoying the show she turned to the pool table and her task.

She watched as Rhiannon hopped up on the pool table and lay back, gesturing to her to come service to her. Veronica sighed, she and Josh are from two vastly different worlds, and it wasn't fair that she asked him to change everything to suit her passions, but this, this was something she loved. Rhiannon kept her sane though many bleak, lonely nights. It wasn't the sex, and it wasn't pool, it was her sisterhood, her affection and encouragement that kept her going especially through those crazy years as Anthony took some insane risks with Andalon that literally had her shuddering in terror at night.

Now Rhiannon's legs were spread, and her pussy was literally calling to her, she couldn't have stopped now if she tried. This is part of me, Veronica thought, if he can't accept it, maybe it's for the better. And now as Rhiannon propped her feet up on the rail and Veronica moved between her legs and lowered her head. She breathed deep the intoxicating perfume of Rhiannon's pussy and began to suck Rhiannon's clit.

Josh watched as Rhiannon placed her hand on the back of Veronica's head and gently urged her to Rhiannon's pussy and he smiled around the gag, Veronica did the same thing to him. Did she learn that from Rhiannon? Or did she teach it to her Queen? Or is that a girl thing? "Oh, yesss my darling!" said Rhiannon in a breathy gasp, it was clear that Veronica's lips contacted Rhiannon's cunt. "Yesss... right there," the Queen by virtue of victory sighed to his future bride. "That is so perfect." And from Josh's point of view, it was perfect.

These two sexy, vibrant women in their passion was such a beautiful picture. Rhiannon lay back in boneless splendor as Veronica made love to her with her lips and tongue. Rhiannon's milky white skin glowed under the bright lights illuminating the pool table, her hair spread out circling her head like an ebony halo, and her heavy breasts drooped to the side a bit but to Josh that was beautiful too. Even though Rhiannon's leg was partially blocking his view he could see as Veronica gently kissed and licked. Veronica's nose was buried in Rhiannon's brown pubic hair and her eyes were gently closed as she sucked and slavered at Rhiannon's clit.

"Slow down darling," hissed Rhiannon, "I want this to last." She propped herself up on her elbows and saw that Veronica had her eyes closed. "Hey!" she said sharply, "Open your eyes and look up at me... hey, my tits are up here." Then she fell back with a laugh. She looked over at Josh and said, "I always wanted to say that." Josh nodded and gave her a thumbs up and that caused her to laugh some more. She rubbed Veronica's head and said, "Relax, your man liked my joke, or maybe he just liked my tits." Josh gave Rhiannon another thumbs up which caused even more laughter which suddenly became a gasp of intense pleasure as Veronica flicked her tongue on Rhiannon's clit deliciously.

Veronica continued pleasing her queen, gently spreading her nether lips with her thumbs and flickering her tongue over her swollen clit, then plunging her tongue into Rhiannon's pussy. "Yesssss," hissed Rhiannon, "so good... mmmm!" Rhiannon squeezed her large breasts together and began pinching and rolling her nipples. "Oh God! I don't know whether it's you tonight or having your man watch us but shit! You got me going girl!"

Rhiannon raised her legs and hooked her hands under her knees, pulling her knees back and opening herself even further to the attention of Veronica's tongue. "Lower!" gasped Rhiannon and Veronica relinquished her pussy and licked lower, her tongue dancing around Rhiannon's asshole. Veronica paused for a second, dying inside of embarrassment, then thought "This is horrible, I hate for him to find out this way," but she made an agreement with Rhiannon, this is something they do, and she plunged her tongue into Rhiannon's tight little asshole.

Rhiannon's head rocked back, and her eyes rolled in pleasure, "Ohhh dammmn that's good... uhhhh, do it, jussssst like thaaaaaat." Then she looked over at Josh, her eyes were heavy lidded with pleasure as she asked, "Don't you just love her tongue in your ass?" Josh could only slouch sadly and shrug his shoulders. "What? She's never done this for you? You're missing out, this girl is... HEY! Did I tell you to stop?" she said to Veronica. "Back to... aaahhhh, there, thaaaats riiiight."

Veronica was confused, Josh didn't mind anal play? Then Rhiannon turned to Josh again, "I bet you'd like her to do this to you, wouldn't you?" Josh nodded his head and Rhiannon laughed, "I thought so, you nasty boy!" Then she looked down at Veronica who was still tonguing her ass. "That's divine dear, but you've been neglecting your man. He really should take you across his knee and give that cute little bottom of yours a sound spanking."

Veronica's eyes popped open wide as the image of Josh holding her firmly across his lap, the flat of his large, strong, masculine hand striking her butt over and over correcting her blunders with firm, loving strikes made her hotter than she's been in weeks. She slowly looked over at Josh and their eyes met, she gave him a questioning look and he answered with a playful wink. Seeing her reaction to the mention of spanking Josh realized that there may be a spanking in her future for her part in the Brandon Mitchell debacle.

She dove into Rhiannon's ass with gusto giving her the best rim-job she has ever had. Veronica returned to Rhiannon's pussy and began tongue fucking her and Rhiannon began to forget about everything: beating Veronica at pool, Josh tied up and watching, even the dinner she needs to get home and start, all that mattered was Veronica's tongue and the excitement building in her body. Rhiannon placed her hands on Veronica's head and held her in place, but she didn't have control over Veronica's hands. Veronica reached over to the side of the pool table and her hand closed around "Old Reliable"

Josh watched as Veronica eased two fingers into Rhiannon's cunt and began finger fucking the curvy brunette. "Oh God that's so good!" barked Rhiannon as her juices flowed, covering Veronica's face as Veronica suckled and flickered her tongue over Rhiannon's clit. Then Josh saw Veronica bring Old Reliable to the ready. She brought it to her mouth and covered it with her saliva in a blowjob that made Josh's balls ache even more, then lined it up with Rhiannon's pussy.

In a shuddering voice Rhiannon cried "OOOOOHHHH GAAAAAAAAAADD!!"as the huge dildo opened her and stretched her out. "Oh you Bitch! I loooooovveee youuuu!" she cried as Veronica began flicking her tongue on Rhiannon's swollen clit and stroked the dildo in and out of her cunt.

Josh watched in fascination as his fiancé fucked this lush, curvy woman whose hips were now jerking in time with Veronica's thrusts. He wanted so much to come up behind her and hug her gently while whispering encouragement in her ear as she fucked her friend. Now Veronica was bent over and kissing Rhiannon's clit.

He was sure that Veronica was as bad off as he was. For two hours the two beautiful women played Strip Pool, teasing and taunting, gently touching and stroking each other. They were not trying to cause each other to miss their shot through touching them, they were trying to get each other shaking so hard in excitement that their shots were off target.

Now for the first time he felt helpless, unable to reach out and comfort his fiancée. Her breasts were swollen, her nipples hard and standing erect, her chest was flush and bright pink, her vulva was puffy and she was soaking wet she was so horny, and the only one cumming was Rhiannon.

Rhiannon screamed and shook as she lifted her hips, driving her pussy up at the dildo. She quivered and moaned as relief washed over her, she eventually had to push Veronica away and she rolled over on her side and trembled as the last of her orgasm washed over her.

Veronica knew what was happening next, as Rhiannon shuddered and sighed while the remnants of the massive orgasm finally eased off, Veronica dug a few items consisting mostly of belts and straps out of Rhiannon's backpack. She clipped on a dog collar with license, rabies vaccination tag, and name tag, and a leather dog leash. Finally, Rhiannon recovered from the Category 4 orgasm and sat up, then she dizzily gestured toward her backpack, "You know what I need."

In response Veronica held up the strap-on dildo and harness which Rhiannon took with a grin. "Get yourself ready darling." By the time Rhiannon had the strap-on strapped on, Veronica was ready. She clutched the side rail of the pool table and looked over at Josh, her eyes looked like she was begging for his approval. With his mouth filled with her panties he couldn't smile, but he could relax the muscles in his face, so he didn't look angry, then he waggled his eyebrows at her, winked, and nodded. Veronica's face relaxed, she no longer looked anxious as she smiled at him and took her position. She was bent over and gripping the side rail, her legs were spread wide as Josh sat waiting in excitement. He knew what was coming, and he couldn't wait to watch.

Rhiannon covered the dildo with lubricant, spread some on Veronica's vagina, then slowly eased the fake cock into Josh's lover. Veronica was looking at Josh when Rhiannon started her invasion of Veronica's pussy and as the dildo got halfway into her, Veronica's eyes rolled back, and her eyelids started fluttering. "Oh yesssss," she sighed as the head of the fake dick eased into her pussy, "just like that," she moaned.

With the dildo firmly planted inside of Veronica, Rhiannon grabbed the blond's hips and said softly, "You ready to ride?"

"Fuck me," Veronica said softly.

Rhiannon broke into a lusty grin. "I don't think everyone heard you, say it again."

Veronica knew that Rhiannon was playing with her now, so ignoring what the neighbors might think she shouted, "FUCK ME!" so loudly it startled Josh.

"All you had to do was ask nice," said Rhiannon with a wicked smile. She drew her hips back, paused, then slammed them forward as she pulled Veronica back to meet her thrust with a loud, wet, smack! Veronica yelped a little, but Rhiannon just smiled and slammed into her again, smack! Somehow a metronome was ticking in Rhiannon's head and her hips kept time with a savage Smack! Smack! Smack! Veronica now began to grunt softly with each thrust, her beautiful breasts swaying in time with the pounding fuck.

Like a machine Rhiannon continued to fuck Veronica's delightful pussy as Josh watched in impotent bondage. He wanted so badly to join, if only to stroke Veronica's back. God! how he loves her naked back, from her soft shoulders down her ribcage then gently narrowing at her waist then widening at her delicious heart shaped ass, a perfect cello shaped back. Even with Rhiannon fucking her he could slide a well lubricated finger into her ass and cup her swinging breast, pinch and twist an erect nipple... But right now, all he could do was watch and groan in frustration.

For her part Veronica wasn't feeling it, Rhiannon was being cold and mechanical, even Bob was a better lover. She was slamming away at Veronica like she was angry, maybe Josh is mad too? Veronica turned her head and looked over at Josh, and he didn't look angry, he looked horny. His cock was hard and throbbing, precum oozed down its length and she ached to run her tongue along it and collect every drop. Their eyes met and she smiled as Josh winked at her. Veronica melted, it was ok with Josh to be this weird, her kinky secret was out, and her man still loved her. Or did he love her for it? She didn't know the difference, and she couldn't tell right now, but it didn't matter, it was something that drew her even closer to him. With a huge sigh of relief, she allowed the sensations Rhiannon was stirring up to fill her, welcoming the thrusts and begging for more.