Stormwatch - A Queen & A Rook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhiannon saw the unspoken conversation between Veronica and Josh, and she felt Veronica relax and let herself enjoy this scene. Once they realized that this was just fun and games and they both relaxed and Rhiannon could return to her original plan of fucking Veronica into mind numbed ecstasy. Rhiannon's rhythm changed, her pounding fuck became a smooth, easy exercise in lovemaking, the strokes were just as deep, but they felt sexier to Veronica, hotter, not as wooden and cold. Rhiannon's hands began to run up and down Veronica's sides and as she bent over Veronica and pummeled her pussy. The blond could feel Rhiannon's nipples sliding up and down her back with each thrust, her huge, hanging breasts dangled and teased her.

Their lovemaking seemed to go on forever, once the girls found comfort in sharing their kink with Josh and they both loosened up, Veronica began begging to be fucked. Rhiannon started shouting things like "Take it, bitch!" Their heat grew and their cries echoed through the house, the sound of their bodies slapping filled the air and Josh could smell their excitement. They both drew closer to orgasm, gasping and moaning then Rhiannon suddenly pulled out of Veronica, pulled her off the table, and forced Veronica to the floor.

On her knees Veronica moved to suck Rhiannon's dildo but Rhiannon snarled, "Seriously bitch? It's not even real. Put that mouth to work where it will do me some good." Veronica pushed the dildo out of the way and dove for Rhiannon's pussy. She began servicing her queen with her lips and tongue bringing Rhiannon to a sharp, shuddering orgasm that nearly caused her to fall over.

To Josh this scene was nearly beyond comprehension, his beautiful blond lover being dominated by the curvy, sexy little brunette was hotly eccentric, but the depths of love he felt for Veronica made this beyond sexy. He watched in fascination and jealousy as Rhiannon grasped the rail of the pool table through its cover and shuddered in ecstasy. Finally, she pushed Veronica away and growled, "Get up here bitch," and grabbed Veronica's leash and pulled her up on her feet then pushed her back over the pool table. Veronica was overflowing with excitement, the thrill of being dominated by Rhiannon was now amplified by being watched by Josh. "Ohhhh Gawwwd!" she groaned as Rhiannon sank the dildo back into her cunt with a thrusting shove.

Josh nodded encouragement to Veronica, and she began thrusting back at Rhiannon, and now Rhiannon's lunges became more energetic. "Yes, yes, yes," she said as her excitement increased with every stroke of Rhiannon's cock. The busty brunette started tugging on Veronica's dog leash in time with Veronica's thrusts back at her causing a choking sensation at Veronica's throat as the fucking became more and more aggressive. "YesYesYesYes..." cried Veronica as Rhiannon pounded her pussy to a froth, then suddenly she shoved back as hard as she could while Rhiannon tried to push the dildo to her cervix.

They both shuddered and shook; Veronica's eyes were squeezed closed tight as waves of pleasure washed over her body. The thrill, the excitement, the perverse pleasure of having Josh watch as Rhiannon dominated her sent her over the edge of an orgasm that shook her body and short circuited her mind. Slowly Veronica came back to earth, her throat hoarse from screeching as she came, and she slid slowly to the floor.

Rhiannon just looked down at Veronica with a look on her face that clearly said, "Rookies!" She gathered up the leash and tugged on it urging Veronica to get up on her hands and knees. "Come on Rook, it's time to reward your man for being so good." Rhiannon lead Veronica to Josh by the dog leash and made her kneel in front of Josh. "Finish him!" the queen ordered her rook.

Veronica smiled and snuggled up close, she was hoping Rhiannon would allow this moment, she took his cock gently in her hand and leaned in to take his cock in her mouth when Rhiannon shouted, "Hey! Hands only! I want to see you wear every drop of his sperm."

"Yes, my queen," said Veronica submissively, but she said it more for Josh's excitement more than anything, and it did turn him on, she felt his cock throb in her hand the moment after she said it. She started stroking Josh's cock which made his swollen balls jiggle painfully.

"Hey! Careful with his nuts!" ordered Rhiannon, "he's probably in agony after watching your little show all afternoon," and she started pulling on her clothing.

"Sorry," said Veronica softly and she cupped his balls and stroking his cock. Josh sighed in pleasure as her soft hands began pleasing him. She couldn't believe how hard he was! His cock was like a hot velvet covered crowbar. Her right hand slid up and down his cock and her left hand gently cradled his aching balls. Her beautiful firm boobs jiggled with her effort, as she smiled and taunted him, "Do you like this? Do you want to cum on my tits?"

With a desperate look in his eyes, he nodded yes and his groans from his panty filled mouth were definitely affirmative.

Veronica crouched a little bit so that the head of his cock was near the tip of her perfectly shaped nose. "Would you like to cum on my face?" she taunted.

That encouragement was exactly what it took to drive his sex crazed mind over the edge. He tensed up as the pressure built to a braking point and with a muffled groan he arched his back and started coming. His body jerked and his cock twitch as semen spurted and caught Veronica in the face. Startled, she leaned back as Josh shook from waves of explosive release of the tension that had been building all day. Veronica aimed his cock lower, and his remaining spurts painted her chest with his scalding hot cum.

"Nice!" grinned Rhiannon who was now fully clothed and was pulling on her jacket. "That was quite a bit, I'm jealous." She untied the scarf as Josh wondered why a lesbian would be jealous of a man coming on her lover's face and tits. She wound the scarf around her neck then eased Veronica's panties out of Josh's mouth and wiped the sperm from Veronica's lips. She gave Veronica a little kiss and said, "Call me any time for coffee or pool, and if you change your mind about our arrangement, I'll be ready for you."

"Josh and I will talk," said Veronica and she leaned toward Rhiannon for another kiss which Rhiannon broke off quickly.

"I gotta go and get dinner started. I'm late, Brad and the boys will be furious." She swept out of the room with a wave and headed off into the gathering evening.

"Who is Brad?" Josh asked as Veronica unbuckled his wrists from the chair's arms.

"Her husband." Veronica helped Josh to his feet.

"She's not a lesbian?"

Veronica looked at him shocked as Josh took her into his arms. "No, she's married, they have a daughter and two teen age boys. Why would you think she's a lesbian?"

Josh just led his exhausted lover to the stairs so they could go upstairs and shower then nap. "Don't know, just a silly idea I guess."