Stormwatch - A Rest for the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shush!" Ellie demanded, "it couldn't be saved anyhow, it was too torn up by the canon fire." She placed both of his hands on her belly, "You brought me home to Nick, that's what matters." The fluttering was really starting to act up now and a look of wonder spread across Josh's face. "She knows you're here," Ellie whispered.

"It's... she's a girl?" gasped Josh, a glow of wonder spread over his face.

"Uh, huh," nodded Ellie. "Joshlyn Ephra Johnson, and you are going to be her godfather."

"I... uh... of course!"

Ellie chuckled and gave him a kiss on the cheek then got in the car. "The christening is going to be in November! I'll send you a card!"

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

And now they were alone together, it seemed to Veronica and Josh that there was always someone there with them wherever they were for the past few months. Being alone together in an exotic resort was like a cascade of freedom, they could go wherever they wanted, do whatever they wished, and no one was there to slow them down. The week was now spent playing in the surf with boogie boards and snorkels, paddle boarding on the Amelia River, boat tours of the local rivers and paddle boats among the little islands. In the evening they played miniature golf at beautiful parks filled with palm trees, live oaks covered with Spanish moss, waterfalls and ponds.

They had so much fun taunting and teasing each other that they played again at another park close to their resort. This course had beautiful tropical plants and a delightful eighteen-hole layout, a perfect source of fun after dinner one evening. As they played hot breeze swept down from Georgia turning the normally cool ocean front into an air fryer. With a grin Josh slipped off his polo shirt and kicked off his sandals and played wearing only his cargo shorts and his watch.

"No fair!" cried Veronica, "I'm hot too!"

"Yes, you are hot," grinned Josh. He walked up to her and kissed her passionately. As their tongues entwined his hands roamed all over her back and he discovered that she was not wearing a bra or panties of any kind. "Do you have a hair clip?" Josh asked breathlessly.

As Veronica dug a hair clip out of her purse, Josh rolled up the bottom of her polo shirt until the bottom of her shirt was right underneath her swelling breasts. He pulled it tight and clipped it in the back with her hair clip and now Veronica was playing wearing short-shorts and a polo shirt that revealed her entire midriff. "Now that is sexy!" said Josh as he took a picture of her with his phone, "were your nipples always that hard when you were modeling?"

"What?!? I'm not..."

"You are now," grinned Josh as her nipples were now clearly erect and pressing against the light cotton of the tightly pulled polo shirt.

"That's your fault," she said as she squeezed his cock through his shorts, if felt like he was going commando because she was able to feel the circumcised head of his swelling cock as she repeatedly squeezed his "package."

In return he cupped her mound and slipped a finger underneath her shorts and explored her trembling labia as they sweetly kissed. After they kissed, he teased her by bringing his finger to his lips and gently licking it. "I love your flavor," he groaned.

For her part, she was relieved that Josh was once again playful and joyful. He pulled her close and gave her a gentle kiss that slowly became aggressive kiss. A sudden rush of excitement coursed through her as he curled his fingers in her hair and gripped her tightly. As their lips parted, she found herself panting and wanting more. "It's hot out and you're getting sweaty," he said as he licked her neck.

"Girls don't get sweaty, we glow," she said as his tongue gently explored her ear which set off tingles that went straight to her clit.

Josh leaned back and said, "I thought glow meant that you just came."

Veronica looked a little sad, "In that case, I haven't glowed in a while."

Because of the nightmares that have been dominating his life there's been no glowing for either of them for a long time. "I'm so sorry baby, but I think things are getting better. Let's finish this game, then we'll go glow together. Winner gets to be on top," and he pulled her tight against him. She twisted around in his arms and rubbed her firm ass cheeks against the throbbing erection in Josh's shorts.

"You're on," she groaned as he pressed his hard cock against her butt and nibbled at her neck.

Now their game went to hell. Veronica couldn't concentrate on getting the ball into the hole when all she could think about was getting Josh into her hole. And the game almost devolved into something resembling their teasing, sex drenched pool games they mastered back in Buffalo.

This was a public course and they had to keep what clothes remained on their bodies, so they played, trying to distract each other as much as possible. Veronica became quite adept at acting like the grip of her putter was his cock and she pretended to lick and stroke it if no one was looking. For his part Josh became quite adept at thrusting his hips like he was fucking her, and occasionally grabbing the leg of his short and exposing his cock to her.

As they approached the 15th green a family with three children approached the first tee so their signals to each other had to be subtle. This added to their sexual frenzy because they began to whisper into each other's ears things they couldn't dare say out loud and they were starting to get more excited as they went. As they were preparing to putt for par, Josh came up to Veronica and held her tight from behind and rubbed his erection into her butt and whispered, "I am going to take you out on the balcony where anybody can see us and fuck you senseless."

Veronica gasped; did he know about her going out on the balcony naked to feel the Florida breezes on her bare skin? As he released her to putt, it took every bit of will power to keep from peeling off her shorts and screaming, "Do it now!" Her hands were shaking so badly that she six putted for a four over par. She regularly plays golf with her boss, Marcie Freedman, and Josh's boss Anthony Freedman and bests them almost every time. She could picture herself dragging Josh into the trees on the edge of the rough at Springville Country Club for an aggressive quickie before teeing off on number sixteen.

She was about to say something delightfully crude to her lover when he said, "Your fans are watching."

"What? Hmm?" and she turned to look where he was pointing and found two little girls standing, looking up at her.

"My mommy says you make magazines," said a tiny blond, barely five years old. She wore a unicorn t-shirt and a pink tutu and was holding a glittery pink putter. Her older sister was barely old enough for kindergarten and she was dressed in a t-shirt that showed a manatee and bright orange shorts. Both had long, bright blond hair.

"No, I don't make magazines honey," said Veronica as she crouched down to look the little blond in the eyes.

"She didn't say that" said the older one whose putter was also pink but not glittery. "She said you were ON magazines."

"Ok, that I used to do," smiled Veronica.

Just then the girl's mother came up and apologized, "I'm so sorry, it's just that you look like someone that was on a cover..."

"It's ok, I used to model," said Veronica, "About ten years ago I was on Cosmo, Elle, and a few others." Josh handed the fan his phone with all of Veronica's magazine cover shots saved.

"I remember that one!" gasped the fan. "And that one... and that one... and I did my hair just like this one for over a year!"

Veronica and her fan chatted for a while, before the mother said to the girls, "Let's let the nice lady play golf, we are playing over here at the start," and with their little hands waving the youngsters returned to the first tee to begin their games.

"Are they down here from Iowa to visit the house of mouse?" asked Josh. He had heard their introductions and caught that they were from Des Moines.

"Nope, SeaWorld. If we had another day I'd want to go too." SeaWorld sounded fun and exciting to Veronica but the chance to see Josh's past, learn his upbringing, discover his roots, and meet his relatives, which was the most important part of this trip to her. He met her dad, and they became friends, she is hoping to develop a relationship with his sister Ruth. But first... she held Josh's head still with both hands and grinned at him. Her eyes met with his and he saw a fire burning that he hasn't seen since she first grasped his cock in November.

"How would you like to take a shot at an unprotected ovary?"

They had talked about a baby earlier and decided that if they're going to do it, they better start now before they become old enough to be grandparents. She was coming close to the time when her IUD must be removed or replaced so she made an appointment with her OB/GYN to replace it a few months ago. "I can tell Dr. Shirah to just take it out," then she shoved her tongue deep into his mouth and gave him the most aggressive kiss she's ever experienced.

When they stopped, his eyes were spinning, and his lips were aching. How can he decide like that when the most beautiful woman he as ever met was squeezing his cock? The closest he came to a polite answer was, "Oh hell yeah..." then trying to recover his wits he looked at the beauty in his arms. The cries of the night creatures around them filled their ears as they kissed gently. Josh looked at Veronica and said softly, "let's finish this game upstairs."

Smiling, she led him to the front desk where they turned in their putters and score cards, "You didn't finish your game, is something wrong?" asked the clerk

"No, it's a great course, it just..." Josh thought for a moment then said, "I left some business unfinished, and I need to take care of it right away. Can we order dinner here, or is there a restaurant you suggest for delivery? We won't be free for the rest of the evening."

"Here is our room service menu," offered the clerk. Josh took one look at the menu, which didn't dare list prices. He hugged Veronica close, and she knew that Josh didn't understand a word on that menu. He's the kind of guy that gets the Quarter Pounder because the Whopper is "too fancy," so she hopped in to help.

"What kind of appetizer would you like?" she asked although she was pretty sure that he had no idea what any of the choices were.

"Well, we are here for the sea food," said Josh, "why not the Cioppino?" hoping that he sounded knowledgeable yet world weary like he envisioned the rich to be. "And the grouper at De Soto's was fabulous, let's try it here."

"Exactly," said Veronica in shock that he knew what Cioppino was, and she snapped the menu closed. "To start we'll have the Cioppino for two, then he'll have the grouper and I'll have the Pappardelle, bring us extra plates so we can share, then I'll have the Tiramisu and Mr. Gravely will have the Affogato. And let's make that for 9:30? Should we be ready for a break by then?"

Stunned by Veronica's professional bearing and her command of the Italian words, Josh tried to play along, he looked at his watch, it was 7:45. "Look at me," he said shaking his head, "I'm still on London time, I'm pretty sure we can work in a break by then."

"Nine thirty will be fine." She handed the menu to the desk clerk and smiled sweetly, "Thank you very much!" and Josh held out his arm and led her to the elevator. The doors had just closed on the elevator car when Josh popped the clip that held Veronica's shirt rolled up. "London time?" she laughed. "You nut!" Her shirt was loosened and now Josh was able to lift her shirt up and expose her breasts, he began to nibble and suck on her nipple.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, "you shouldn't do that, someone may see us," but her hands told a different story. One hand on the back of his head held his mouth to her throbbing tit, the other hand had a tight grasp on his upper arm, her nails just short of digging into his skin. One of his hands pressed against her shapely back, pushing her breast into his mouth, the other began rubbing her pussy from outside of her shorts. The sheer aggressiveness of his actions was a huge turn-on! If this were a date with a businessman in her past, she would have sent him across the elevator car with a black eye, but this was Josh, the man she passionately loved. She luxuriated in the erotic sensations he was stirring up, her hips moving in circles against his hand. "Yesssssss," she hissed, but through her heavily lidded eyes she saw that the elevator was stopping at six, their room was on seven. "Chocolate!" she gasped.

He immediately stopped and yanked her shirt down, he remembered! So long ago in early December when they chose to indulge their mutual kinky side with a bit of bondage, he gave her "Chocolate" as their safe word. As they straighten up before the door opened, she remembered cuddling with him in front of a warm fire, fully sexually satisfied for the first time in ages (maybe ever!) when he said, "Do you know how a guy knows that a girl truly loves him?"

"No, how?"

"She lets him tie her up and fuck her senseless on first date."

"Mmmm, you cracked the code," she had crooned as they snuggled. Snapping back to the present she hoped she looked presentable as a young mother and her five-year-old son stepped on the elevator and selected eight.

"Evenin'!" said Josh cheerily as his hand hidden behind Veronica's back slowly slipped inside of her shorts. "Y'all down here from the North to enjoy our weather?"

"Yes, actually," said the haggard looking woman, but she warmed to Josh's aw shuckin' Georgia accent.

"Where y'all from?"

"That's two y'all's," thought Veronica, that's a bit too homespun for him, then she realized that Josh was up to something when his hand cupped her firm asscheek and gave her a squeeze practically inviting her to squeak from the sensation.

"Pittsburg."

"What a small world! My wife is from Erie, but we live in Buffalo. Do you like it down here sport?"

Cheered that such a cool dude called him "sport" the boy grinned and nodded, "It's awesome! We're here to see my dad!" At the word dad his mother deflated, but Josh pretended not to notice.

"Well, y'all have a great time, ok?" and he held out a fist and the kid eagerly fist bumped the stranger and thankfully the door slid open.

As they stepped away from the elevator Josh's cheery façade quickly dimmed. "What's wrong?" Veronica asked.

"They get on at six and get off on eight to see the kid's dad. Clearly mom and dad are no longer together. The look on mom's face says she got dumped for a younger, prettier woman."

Veronica was terrified that the scene in going to send him into the depths of depression, because he was right, and it was a sad scene. "Nica, promise me that we work it out, if there's any problems at all, especially if we have kids, we work it out... we have to work it out." The look on his face said it all, he wasn't sad, he was determined. His marriage with his first wife failed when she moved another man into his house while he was serving in an overseas war, her first marriage failed when her fiancé ran off with her sister shortly before the wedding ceremony, they never got a chance to work it out.

"We will work it out... unless you're sleeping with my sister."

"If that happens, then you can kill me. No, I insist. Kill me."

"I want that in writing." When Veronica said that she turned around and walked backward a few steps to see the look on his face and seeing no one in the hall she skinned off her shirt and handed it to a shocked but delighted Josh. Oh god! As a model she changed her outfit in some of the least private places on earth, standing half naked in a room full of other girls, photographers, designers, agents, but this, a hotel hallway was incredibly sexy! Still halfway to their room with her bare breasts bobbing merrily with every step, she kicked off her sandals and handed them to Josh.

The feel of the hallway carpet against her bare feet was more than enough to push her to the next stage and she slid off her shorts and handed them to Josh also. "Oh god, I want to fuck you right here," he said softly.

"I don't think I'd have it in me to stop you," she said with a nervous smile. Her nipples were incredibly hard, and her clit was tingling as she waked totally naked down a long hotel hallway that seemed to be getting longer and longer. "Oh god, I'm going to run," gasped Veronica, she swore she could feel her moisture seep down the insides of her thighs.

"Won't do you any good," said Josh softly, "I've got the door key."

That hit a submissive key in her psyche, she swore that her clit went Ping! when he reminded her that he was the one that had control over hiding safely in their room, and he slid his shirt back on! Now she was completely naked walking next to a fully dressed man. It was so hot, so sexy, and as their fingers entwined, "Thank you so much for being so understanding, I've never felt such a love for anyone at all in my entire life," said Josh. As they came to their door, he paused to look at her in those magnificent light brown eyes, "I am so honored you chose me to be your husband," and he pushed the door open.

She was in agony, she's never been so horny in her life but in that moment their play became so romantic, so loving that she couldn't step through the door, she stood naked before her man, and they kissed long and tender until the sound of the elevator chime and a door opening down the hall reached them. Still kissing he guided her inside.

There inside the room she spun Josh around and pushed him against the door. "That was so..." He could see that her eyes were practically spinning with excitement. She drove her tongue into Josh's mouth and kissed him hard, her hips grinding against his pelvis.

When they finally broke the kiss he grinned, "We like a little exhibitionism?"

She gasped and caught her breath, "I don't know what it is," she paused to kiss him again, then said, "I've been out of the spotlight for years, I hated doing TV, I really hated the one movie I had a part in..."

"Wait, you were in a movie?" Josh was shocked that he had never heard about it.

"My scene ended up on the cutting room floor, it was one of those action movies and I played arm candy for Bruce Willis. We walk into a fancy gathering, I'm in a nice gown hanging on his left arm, he's in a tux and he tells me to get him a drink and sends me off. They cut the whole party scene."

"But you got to meet Bruce Willis!"

"Not really," she looked disappointed. "I spent forever in makeup, the gown was a cheap knock-off, I walked in, they did it in one take, we never said a word to each other, and I got two hundred dollars." Then she gushed, "the point is, that was so hot! Anyone could have stuck their head out the door and seen me! I think I wanted it to happen!"

Josh eased himself free and led her by hand out to the patio, the stars were wheeling overhead, the moon a huge spotlight bathing them in silvery iridescence, the warm air blowing in off the ocean bathed them in its humid embrace. "There, you can show off all you want here. Imagine the beach filled with people looking up here at your tits."

"I know! I feel so..." she shrugged making her boobs bounced delightfully. "I want to join a nudist colony!" She stepped up to the rail and offered the beach a view of her marvelous breasts.

"Let's do baby steps," said Josh. "All summer long you have a cabin and a scout camp we can convert to a nudist colony." When she looked interested Josh said, "You can try nude fishing."

"Maybe Macy will go fishing with me!"

"She's married to a preacher; I don't think that will happen." Josh moved up behind Veronica and began nibbling on her neck in the places where she loves to be nibbled the most.

1...456789