Stormwatch - A Rest for the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm still going to ask," groaned Veronica as Josh's hand graveled over her belly and breasts.

Just as a finger made gentle contact with her pussy, Josh nibbled on her sensitive earlobe and whispered. "look across the courtyard, we have an audience."

Their hotel was shaped like a large, squared letter U surrounding the resort and facing the beach, their leg of the U faces northward and their audience was facing south toward them. The moonlight revealed that their audience was a couple, though the man looked older than the woman and he moved behind his lover and started removing her clothing until she was nude as Veronica. "Looks like we're in a nudist colony now," chuckled Josh as his middle finger traced gentle circled around her clit.

Veronica was transfixed watching the couple far across the courtyard. That woman's breasts were larger than hers and they sagged, her hair was much longer, and she was studying Veronica as Josh began to drive Veronica out of her mind. Their watcher had his hand over the other woman's pussy and Veronica couldn't tell what he was doing but must have been good because the woman was arching her back in pleasure.

They watched as their watcher grabbed a large breast on the woman across the way and with his unoccupied hand Josh grabbed Veronica's left breast and he began pinching and twisting her nipple. Veronica rolled her head back and groaned as the unknown couple across the court watched her. "Is it a turn-on letting them watch you?"

"No... Yes... I don't know," groaned Veronica as conflicting emotions and feeling raced through her. The only thing she knew for sure was that Josh was slowly driving her out of her mind. His tongue began to lick up and down her back, going lower and lower with each pass until his tongue began exploring between her ass cheeks. "No... stop..." she gasped. It was too embarrassing to have a man's tongue there... but it felt so good!

Now his tongue was pressing hard against her tight little pore, trying to force its way into her ass. It felt so good, but she wasn't in the mood to experiment, she just wanted to love Josh. She turned and urged Josh up to a standing position then she started to kneel before him, but he stopped her and pulled her back up. "I want to!" whined Veronica.

"No, you've done so much for me, this night is for you." He led her to a chair on the balcony, their watchers completely forgotten. Veronica sat and Josh took off his polo shirt, then knelt on it and leaned forward. He began kissing his way up her sensitive thighs to her pussy, unlike so many times previously he didn't tease, he lifted her shapely legs onto his shoulders and began licking gently at her pussy.

Veronica jumped when his tongue began to work its way into her vagina, she was so worked up from their teasing and playing on the golf course and now showing off to the neighbors that she was almost ready to cum before he started. She held his head to her pussy; her feet were flat on his shoulder blades. "Ohhh... Oh Godddd... Josh, you're making me... aaaaaahhhh"

She was now babbling incoherently as she pressed her pussy up against his mouth. It didn't take her long at all, she's been waiting for this for a long time, her poor man has been so messed up in the head but now he's making up for it, and then some! His tongue is perfect both gentle and insistent, his hands were stroking the sensitive portions of her legs, he's reading her mind, whenever she wants a little more, he's there to provide it... and now he eased two fingers into her pussy and began sawing insistently in and out, spreading her open, driving her out of her mind. "Mmmmm sooo good..." Her head lolled side to side as he gently pushed her closer and closer to the edge.

Veronica grabbed her tits and squeezed hard as the waves of her orgasm washed over her, "I'm cumming Effi! I'm cumming!" Josh loved it so much when she told him she was coming, it was applause, it was like his reward for a job well done. "Oh god! Yeeeeeesssssss!" She held his head wishing for the millionth time that he would grow his hair out so she could twine her fingers in it as she came.

Wave after wave of release crashed over her, washing away the cares and woes of the past few weeks and the sensations became too much and she pushed Josh away, he was so good about that. Some men get so insecure when she did that, but Josh just knows that too much of a good thing can be almost painful.

Josh pulled away and Veronica raised her heavy eyelids to see what he was up to, and discovered that he was taking off his shorts. "Mmmm, gimme," she smiled as his erect cock sprang free and slapped against his stomach. He stepped closer and she turned her head and opened her mouth. Josh leaned over and eased the head of his cock into her open mouth, and she began to gently suckle on his cock.

With a smile Josh growled like the monster in Young Frankenstein, "MMMMMMM!" and that caused Veronica to waggle her eyebrows at Josh and she began to get aggressive with his cock, her mouth sliding up and down his length, coaxing him to become harder if that were possible. He tried to pull his cock free, but she refused to release his cock and sucked him hard keeping him trapped in her mouth. He finally pulled free by tickling her causing her to laugh and release his cock.

"Awww, you cheated," she complained.

"I'm not done with you," he grinned. Josh would have loved to finish off in Veronica's mouth, which tends to be an incredibly powerful orgasm, but he wants to cum with her. He knelt at her feet and pulled her butt to the edge of the chair and said, "Gimme that pussy!"

"You country boys are so uncouth, aaahhh!" Her eyes rolled back as his saliva covered cock slid easily into her pussy, stretching her out and filling her. "Oh Effi!" she gasped as he pushed in as deep as possible. She wrapped her legs around his waist and began to spur him on using her heels to urge him to go faster, deeper. She grabbed the sides of his head and their eyes met, "Wherever you lead, I'll follow." She wrapped herself around him and they kissed long and deep.

It seemed like they fucked forever, it was so delightful to be back inside Veronica, driving her to higher and higher peaks of pleasure, but Josh had a surprise for her. When she started cumming again, and she wrapped her legs around him and linked her ankles, he pulled her close and rocked back and before she realized what was happening, he was standing while they were still linked. "Effi don't! I'm too big! I'll hurt your back. She does stand about the same height as Josh, but she isn't heavy by any measure, but he held her butt while she let her feet down to the patio floor. "Don't do that," she admonished, but Josh pulled out and whirled around said, "Grab the railing Nica."

"What?" she didn't quite understand what he was going to do, but she grabbed the railing as he kicked her feet apart and lined his cock back up with her sodden pussy. As always, she welcomed his cock inside her with an eyerolling groan of pleasure. She was just starting to understand what was going on when he grabbed her hips and said, "Hang on sweetie!" and he began to fuck passionately and savagely.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!" she grunted with each pounding stroke of his cock. Her body shook with each slap of his groin against her upturned ass, her breasts were hanging free as bent over and grasped the railing for support.

"They can see you," whispered Josh, "They can't tell who you are, but they can see you. They see your beautiful body; they can hear us, they can see us, they can't see the details, but they know what we are doing."

"Oh god!" she cried in a tiny, strangled voice. His words went straight to her cunt, she began to grunt and push back at his cock, the thought of all those invisible people looking at her getting the fucking of her life spurred her on to another orgasm. "Fuck me Effi," she gasped, her body started shaking and shuddering uncontrollably as another orgasm took over and shook her. She tried to hold back her screams by biting her lower lip.

His strokes were getting harder and more savage, almost maniacal, all she could do was cling to the rail as she came down from that mind warping orgasm. Josh tensed up and he began to cry, "Nica, I'm cummmmiinnnngggg!"

With a savage growl his cock began to shoot volley after volley of his sperm deep inside of her, his orgasm was supercharged by the relief of the past week and the thought that soon her ovaries will be receptive. "Oh God Nica," he sighed as he collapsed on her back panting, and they sank to the deck. As they curled up together the sound of applause came from across the courtyard. Josh kissed her neck as they panted and said, "You're a star, your fans love you."

"I can't believe you did that," she gasped.

"I wasn't alone," he said as he helped her up to her wobbly legs.

After a quick but loving shower they sat down to a gourmet meal that completely befuddled Josh. "Our appetizer is Cioppino, what is that?"

"I thought you knew, you asked for it like you owned it."

"No, I just saw that it was seafood something, so I ordered it... like a boss."

She laughed as she set his bowl from the taurine. "It's a seafood stew, ours has clams, shrimp and grouper," said Veronica as she fed Josh a spoonful containing grouper.

"Oh, that's a good fish," Josh said as he enjoyed the salty, fish-based broth. "What else did we get?"

Veronica made up plates of the two different entrees, "We got grouper with blue crab parmesan crust, and we also got Pappardelle which is a wide fettuccine noodle with locally caught shrimp."

"I've always loved grouper. I could live on grouper and cod," he said as he sampled the Cioppino again.

She then smiled and patted the insulated containers. "For dessert I'm having tiramisu..."

"Girl food..."

"Yes, it is, and you're having affogato, which is vanilla gelato with espresso and espresso coffee liqueur."

"That will keep me up all night."

"That's the idea," she grinned.

"Marry me," he said as he leaned over and kissed her.

"I think that's already on the schedule," she said before Josh fed her a small bit of the Pappardelle noodle and shrimp.

"No, I mean, right away. We'll elope, go see a judge, get all the legal stuff done." He suddenly grew cold. "I'm not saying that I'm planning anything, but I don't know... so many of us veterans... we..."

She was both scared and angry. "You're not considering suicide!"

"NO! I'm not, now that I've found you, I'm not giving you up. But you've seen how my head gets all fucked up... I don't have much, but I want to make sure that the cabin goes to you... just in case there's an accident..."

"I will think about it," said Veronica.

"Please, don't shut me out like that, let's talk about it," and as they fed each other they made plans for the rest of their lives.

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

The rest of their week was filled with exploring this little corner of Florida and Georgia and exploring their love. So much had changed in the area since Josh left that he was amazed at how life for the locals had improved so much. He finally understood why Veronica was excited to come down here, there was so much to see and do, he was so used to wanting to get away that he never looked back at what had become of the area. Finally, after a tour of the Okefenokee swamp and a lunch that included gator tail and frogs' legs, Josh took Veronica to a nice, upper middle-class neighborhood just outside of Historic St. Mary's GA.

"This is where I grew up," he announced as they stopped at a beautiful suburban corner. "Right over there," he said as he pointed to a well-maintained split level. Toys and multicolored sidewalk chalk art told Veronica that there was love in that house.

"This is nice," said Veronica as she looked from house to house. There were beautiful homes, manicured lawns, tropical gardens, new SUVs in every driveway. "That house was yours?"

"No. None of them existed," said Josh. "This is all new, my past has been plowed under and a new world has been built up on top of the ashes." Veronica couldn't read Josh's expression to tell if he was relieved it was all gone or if he missed the old neighborhood, he had become good at hiding his feelings. "Come on, let me show you where my sister lives."

Not far away they entered a different world, where the palms and gardens of the new Georgia gave way to the ancient pines and live oak trees of the old south. Spanish moss swayed in the breeze hanging from the branches of dozens of gnarled old trees, the modern split level HOA managed works of modern construction gave way to ancient, mold and rust covered trailers and shacks. The manicured lawns gave way to bare dirt that was covered with ancient vehicles and weeds.

They pulled up to an ancient house covered with decades of neglect. A huge porch was filled with the detritus of years of hard work and harder drinking. A garage stood nearby, an old chevy pickup was nearly invisible beneath the collection of ancient debris piled up around the old truck. "This was my Aunt Dixie's place, it's pretty close to what I grew up in. That's probably why Ruth lives here."

"You grew up in this?" hissed Veronica.

An ancient looking woman sat on the porch glaring at them as they approached, carefully avoiding the trash that collected on the yard. Josh stood in front of the porch and called up, "Hey Ruth."

She glared at Josh and after a long time said, "What do you want?"

Veronica was shocked, she knew that Ruth was sixteen when Josh was born, but this woman looked twice his age. Her hair was gray, her skin was yellowish and hung off her bones, her eyes were cloudy and unfocused.

"I come by to say hi, see if there's anything you need."

"I need you to get off of my lawn."

Josh sighed; it was like this every time he came by, it's always a fight. He knew he wasn't wanted when he was a child, he didn't need constant reminding of that fact which is why he left as soon as he could. He stopped coming around after being ignored every time he would come by on leave. "Do you want me to come up there with you?"

"No, I want you and your slut to go away."

That was it. You can call Josh anything you wanted but insulting Veronica was unforgivable. He took an envelope from his pocket and laid it on the porch and under a stream of insults he turned and led Veronica back to the rental. "That was your sister?"

"Yeah," sighed Josh.

"You grew up with that?"

Josh shrugged. "She's mellowed over the years." He suddenly cheered up, "I want a cigar, let's go get a drink and a cigar."

"What brought that on?" laughed Veronica.

"You're going to want to talk about my upbringing and I'm going to need some unwinding when we're done. Anthony told me of a nice cigar bar in Jacksonville, let's give it a try."

"Ok, let's go." This guy comes up with the strangest ideas, Veronica thought.

As they drove Josh talked about being brought up by parents who were not wild about having another mouth to feed but couldn't bring themselves to put Josh up for adoption. Josh told Veronica how he practically raised himself because both parents were at work all day long and his sister was gone by the time he could walk. "At least mom packed a lunch for me for school," he said as they headed south on 95, "I think there was some love there, mom didn't know how to show it." And that was it, Veronica was saddened by his story. It wasn't outright neglect, but it wasn't a loving situation either.

As they crossed back into Florida Josh said, "When we have kids, please teach me how to love them properly, you were brought up in a loving family, you'll know what I need to learn."

She patted his knee, "you'll do fine."

An hour later after stopping by the hotel to change, they arrived at a well-stocked cigar humidor where Josh selected his favorite, a Romeo y Julietta 1875 Reserva Real, and for Veronica they selected a slim, elegant Macanudo Café Portofino, a slim cigar that came in an aluminum tube. At the register they were asked if they would be enjoying the cigars there or taking them along.

As Josh paid the man he said, "We will be smoking them here, and I was told to ask for Cindy."

"Very good, take the staircase to the left."

Josh looked uncomfortable wearing a tie in the Florida heat, but Veronica felt comfortable in her light and cheery sundress. The cigar bar they were entering had a strict dress policy, women in dresses of any design or conform to the men's code, the men must wear slacks, no shorts or blue jeans, and they must wear a shirt with collar, no t-shirts. A tie is optional unless you want a waitress. Veronica soon discovered that the waitresses were young women between 21 and 30, all wearing a little black dress that screamed "Fuck Me!"

"Did you bring our cigars?" Veronica asked.

"The waitress will bring them, she'll cut them, and she'll toast the foot also," said Josh as the hostess seated them. Their table was a low coffee table, and their chairs were comfortable easy chairs. The coffee table held ash trays, a lighter that looked like an old-fashioned blow torch, and a collection of magazines and bound anthologies of short stories. The walls were paneled with dark wood and ornamentation and light fixtures were all brass.

Veronica took a deep breath and drew in the smell of wood, leather, and tobacco, both cigar and fragrant pipe tobacco. "Ohhh I love that smell," sighed Veronica.

"Which smell is that?" asked their waitress Cindy as she came up behind Veronica.

"Men!" sighed Veronica. "My dad's basement smelled like this. He worked on his wood projects and his radios, and he smoked the most wonderful..." suddenly the waitress came into view. She was a short girl with dark brunette hair, hazel eyes and a luscious figure encased in a little black dress. A look of shock and recognition came over them both as Cindy and Veronica's eyes met. "Audrey?" gasped Veronica.

Audrey was just as shocked to see the two people she wanted to see even more than anyone. "I'm sorry Miss von Köster, you must have confused me with somebody else, my name is Cindy."

Veronica began to sputter but Josh held her hand and said, "Hi Cindy, I'm Josh and this is my wife, Veronica. We signed in as Mr. and Mrs. Gravely so I'm not sure where the name von Köster came from."

"Busted," said Audrey softly, "but please don't say anything to anybody."

Josh nodded and continued, "We're down here from Western New York, I grew up around here and I'm showing the new missus the sights. Right darling?"

"Huh? Uh, yeah." Veronica was lost in the memories of Audrey Mitchell. She was one of the first people Veronica met at Andalon, and even though Audrey wasn't an employee, she was a fixture in the office. She was an overjoyed gofer who ran errands for her dad and when she turned eighteen, she became his favorite sidepiece. Veronica was hired as Anthony and Marjorie's Executive Assistant charged with reigning in the VPs and keeping Anthony on an even keel, along with running Marjorie's adoption assistance organization. Audrey fell in love with the tall, beautiful, competent beauty queen Veronica von Köster and soon Audrey assigned herself as the Executive Assistant to the Executive Assistant and Veronica wanted for nothing. Her coffee cup was always hot and full, her papers organized, her lunch was always ready on time. In return Veronica paid Audrey for her work with lessons on makeup (VERY important for a teenage girl) and lessons on boys.

Audrey was the little sister that Veronica always wanted.

As they talked Cindy brought them drinks and prepared to light the cigars. Lighting a cigar is a ceremony unto itself, and Cindy showed Veronica the proper way to inspect the cigar, feel for soft spots and areas that were too tight. A quality cigar is hand made so no two are exactly alike so one must check for imperfections along with signs of a good wrap that makes a good cigar. Then the cap is cut and the foot, which is the open end of the cigar, is toasted. A lighter is used to toast the tobacco on the foot so that when you do light the cigar, the foot lights evenly.

1...456789