All Comments on 'Stormy Weather Ch. 01'

by vanillaalways

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This has to be the shortest, boring story I have ever read! I realize that this is chapter 01, but come on, it is short and didn't include anything that would cause a reader to look forward to chapter 02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is peteswick a relative?

I'm afraid that I agree with your sole critic. A description of the landlady might have helped. Perhaps you were too pressed for time, to get to the interesting parts. (That is an assumption on my part, that there is something intesting to follow).

Thanks Don

oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
The previous coments...

It could have more detailed description, etc. But it is an interesting setup. The story can go anywhere from here. I already assume the highlights are going to happen in the "dark and stormy night." So I'm sure you will invent some twists and turns to liven it up. I'm sure the previous comments were meant well, if some what derogatory. now get out there and kick ass with chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start

I like he way this has started, it sets up nicely. I would like a more detailed description of what the widow looks like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Long way to go

He's rich and young (convenient), she's rich and hasn't impressed him with any physical attributes enough to mention - may play out well, but an uphill battle at this point.

Pope1944Pope1944over 10 years ago
Pace is good

Your comments so far indicate that the writers have very little sense of adventure and intrigue. I am perfectly willing to wait and see how things develop. I love a good story. Write on.

ChrissrChrissrover 10 years ago
Good start

Sets a nice scene. Good to see what promises to be a longer story! Too many "wham, bam, thank you mam" entries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Potential

When stories build slowly, it is best to post all chapters at once. This is a very impatient audience, they like thirty seconds of foreplay and mico description. I think you will be fine. Good start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hardly a story...

A waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story

Keeps you involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous