Story 01/12: The Interrogation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy," she whispered

She called someone on the intercom. Quickly a man in a suit came in. Artie started speaking and the man took detailed notes. All the while, she kept him hard with her hands, always on the brink, encouraging him to tell everything. That made his state worse and worse, she was relentless.

Once he finished giving up all the information. The man in the suit saluted Mikaela and left.

She straightened up, adjusting her clothing.

"Now, our conversation is much more productive."

Artie struggled to catch his breath. His heart monitor still beeped rapidly, and his hands shook slightly. He felt defeated, his mind clouded with desire and fear.

He was still in pain, his chest was on fire and he was short of breath.

Mikaela looked at him.

"Thank you Artie. You were stubborn, but you came around in the end. The information you gave us will cause a lot of death on your side, but it will get me a big raise. I'm thinking of getting a Porsche!."

Artie felt terrible. He let his people down.

"Mikaela, please get me help," he begged with a painful gesture.

She did nothing and smiled. Then she slowly removed her crop top. Her incredible breasts came in full display.

"What are you doing!," he asked.

Then she took off her panties. His penis responded to the view, pulsating harder and oozing precum. Artie was finding it hard to breathe.

"I need help! Please," he insisted

She climbed on the bed and straddled him with her back to him. Her butt hovering right above his hard member. With her right hand she started stroking it again.

"No! Mikaela! You'll kill me! Please stop! I need a doctor!," he begged.

Then she pressed his penis between her butt cheeks with her hand and started moving up and down, stroking him with her butt.

His penis started throbbing.

"No, no! Stop! Please, don't do this to me! I told you everything!."

She kept her movements, sending his lust into overdrive again.

His heart pounded hard. The pain in his chest was unbearable.

"No! Plea..."

He couldn't speak anymore, he couldn't breathe. He got desperate and tried to move, but he was too restrained to the bed.

She looked at him over her shoulder and smiled, she clenched her butt and started moving a bit faster. He looked at her with panicked eyes. He felt his balls tighten, he was on the brink of exploding. With her last strength, he managed to speak.

"W... why are you d... doing this to me?."

"Because I can, Artie... Ready?."

She started moving faster, stimulating his member with her ass and hand. Artie screamed of pain and pleasure.

The he exploded. His penis started releasing ropes and ropes of semen that landed on Mikaela's butt, becoming drenched in it. She kept her motions, milking him mercilessly.

His heart raced madly, threatening to explode out of his chest. He couldn't think clearly. All he could do was focus on her body as it moved rhythmically above him. Desire coursed through his veins, consuming him entirely. Artie groaned, his breath coming in quick, shallow gasps. He kept coming in spurts of semen in the most intense orgasm of his life. He screamed in pain.

Mikaela turned around and looked at him, with an evil grin.

"I'm so sorry, Artie!."

Artie started convulsing. She got off him and stood by the bed. He looked at her in agony, dying, terrified.

"You should thank me, Artie. They don't ask me to execute prisoners after they talked. But they appreciate it when I do. This is a nice way to die, isn't it?."

She said as she put her top and panties back on. Artie was in agonizing pain.

"You can comfort yourself in the thought you never stood a chance against me."

With that, she waved at him and left the room. Artie died alone, ashamed, with his own semen spread all over his stomach.

12