Story about Our Early Years

Story Info
Another of my Short Stories.
2.5k words
4.21
1.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had such a thrilling experience with four guys, myself and my sexy wife a few weeks ago. It was the first time my dear sexy wife and I were involved with other people having sex. I really don't remember how many guys filled her sweet delectable bald pussy and mouth with loads of cum that afternoon.

We both enjoyed it very much, she was certainly a bit sore the next day from all of the cocks she had stuffed into her that afternoon, including mine and I of course being the gentleman that I am, I gave her sore and some what abused little pussy some soft attention after all the cum had been left all over her and in her delicious pussy. I licked her sexy body completely clean after we were all satisfied that afternoon. I have to give her credit she didn't say no to anything or anybody, she satisfied everyone before we stopped.

I woke her up the next morning nibbling on her sweet flower between her legs in our bed, just licking and smelling all the different fragrances that are not normally between her legs and on her body the next morning after we make love, it would normally be just my dried cum the next morning all over her. This was a thrill for me, I had waited and urged her to do this for a long time.

Her and I were sitting around the next afternoon just talking and having a drink of wine. She asked me if I thought she would enjoy being the center of an all girls orgy. I told her that she certainly enjoys my oral skills. I told her that with her being a woman, that she would also have the insight of knowing what pleases a woman.

She asked me if I could think of anyone who might be willing too help her fulfill this fantasy of hers, I told her that we could travel out of town a short distance and stay for a week or more somewhere. I told her that as much sexual energy as her 5'1" sexy body put off that it wouldn't be hard to find some sexy women to help her fulfill her fantasy.

I guess that I should back up and say that my wife is 5'1, her eyes are so dark brown they look black, she has sexy C cup breast and the sweetest ass you have ever seen, she's always open to making love with a little sweet talk. I'm 6'1" tall light brown hair and mostly muscle, not bulging muscles just in shape muscles. I have an above average sized cock that fit perfectly into her bald pussy. We're always horny as well, we work very well as a couple. I should mention that we both preferred no hair on each other. We both love the way everything always glides together and the juices just didn't dry as fast without hair in the way.

We decided to put off going out of town for a few weeks and abstain from sex until the big weekend so that her and I both would be super horny, we're both only in our mid 20's at this time two weeks was a long time not too make love to my wife. We decided during our chat that we would rent a cabin for a two week stay South of Daytona Beach Fl.

We continued to sip wine and talk about our upcoming trip. We talked about how much fun that we could get into in two weeks time, the places that we might want to visit and restaurants we could eat at. We finished off the bottle of wine while discussing our vacation. We certainly wanted to visit the Cape Canaveral National Seashore park again as we'd had a great time there the last time we were in this area.

I leaned in and started kissing my wife and nibbling on her ears, this is always a good way to get her passion to start heating up. She started kissing me back, our tongues doing the dance of passion inside each others mouths. We were kissing and making out for a short time, she softly pushed me back and told me that her sweet pussy was starting to get wet and that I better stop or she was going to have an orgasm, that's how easily she could be brought to an orgasm.

I leaned back and told her that we had agreed no orgasms, that we hadn't said no edging. She smiled as I slid down to her delectable small breasts and started kissing, squeezing and pulling on her nipples. I kept it up until she was on the edge of an orgasm again, I stopped of course before she could have her orgasm. Once she calmed down a touch I slid lower to her delicatelable pussy and started kissing and prodding her clit with my tongue, the petals on her delicious pussy had already spread open due to my nibbling her sensitive ears and nipples. I started sticking my tongue deep inside her sweet pussy she started to whimper quickly and I again stopped short on her.

She rolled me on to my back and said that two can play this game, she started licking my lips and she caught the fragrance left on my lips from my oral lashing of her bald pussy. She's always liked the taste of her sweet nectar on my face, she licked my face clean and started lower. She started towards my arm pits, she knows all the sensitive areas of my body and since I'm shaved I like to have my arm pits licked. She sucked and nibbled in that sensitive area for a short time, before she went lower towards my nipples. I was moaning and grinding my hard cock up into her sweet body by now. She stopped licking on my nipples and smiled up at me with those black eyes before she went lower towards my big bald cock and balls. She's the only woman that I've ever been with that could swallow my entire cock.

She started off sucking lightly on the big mushroom head of my circumcised cock. It was my turn to start moaning and squirming around again. My cock was already hard and starting to drip some precum once she had me extra hard she pushed her face onto my cock and stuck her tongue out at the bottom of each plunge to lick around my balls. I was whimpering and told her she was going to get a mouth full of cum if she didn't stop. She looked up into my eyes as she was just sitting there with my cock head in her mouth. She plunged twice more and stopped again with my cock just barely in her mouth. She knew I was close to the point of no return when she swallowed my clock twice more she had her thumb on the vein at bottom of my cock so she could stop my climax. She deep thoarted my cock up and down until my. balls erupted. She squeezed the vein and stopped my cum from releasing from my balls, oh that hurts so good.

We kept teasing each other off and on for the next two weeks, when we were at home by ourselves we rarely wore clothes, they just got in the way. There were times that I would sit on the couch and stroke myself hard to tease use both because I knew it made her horny watching me stroke my cock, I swear that I could smell her nectar and I knew I could see the dampness between her legs. I know my balls hurt after the first week, we were both ready to give up on our abstinence vow to avoid sexual contact the second week.

The big day had finally arrived, after a three hour long drive we checked into our cabin at first we just relaxed the rest of the first afternoon. I asked her if she wanted to make love, she said no that she wanted to ensure that I could satisfy any of the ladies that we found to use her sweet body as they wanted to, just in case they might also wanted some hard cock to go with her pussy.

We decided to spend our first day at the beach, we rode the short distance to Cape Canaveral National Seashore park, we gathered our stuff and walked down onto the beach. There's one area where the wardens don't bother people for being nude. We found a few ladies sitting by their selves, we walked up and introduced ourselves. They invited us to sit with them, I guess that they thought we didn't pose a threat to them as there were more of them than there were than us and they were certainly checking out my sweet sexy wife.

We sat and chatted with them for sometime, I asked my sexy wife if she wanted to go behind the sand dunes for some fun. I of course said this loud enough that the group of ladies heard me. I gathered up our beach blanket and we moved behind the dunes. I noticed one lady that was watching my little sex kitten very closely the entire time we were talking. She had long legs and was very sexy herself, she was a brunette like my wife she was a small lady also with sexy small breast.

We gathered up our blanket and moved behind the dunes. We started kissing and cuddling together once we had spread our blanket back out. I started nibbling on her ears and kissing my way to her neck, as I have said before this always gets her delicious juices to flowing, I lingered at her neck for awhile before I started lower to her small perky breast. I love her small C cup breast and highly sensitive nipples, I started twisting her nipples the way that she likes. I would twist and pull for a short while and then slather her nipples with soft kisses, all of a sudden she shrieked out her pleasure for the world to hear as her first orgasm hit her.

I just kept up the slow tantalizing teasing for awhile longer as her orgasm washed through her, when she sat up and looked down her sexy body and said I can't take much more you bastard it's been two weeks since I had your big cock in my sweet pussy. I smiled and told her that she might have to wait longer as you just bought an audience of four ladies. I slid lower to her soaking wet pussy. I started chewing on her engorged clit, I was alternating chewing on her clit and licking her flowing pussy from top to bottom. She shrieked out another orgasm and started cursing me again. I stopped my attack on her delicious bald pussy and came back up so she could lick my face clean of her sweet nectar.

She pushed me off of her and attacked my hard cock with her talented mouth as she suckled on the big mushroom head she twirled her tongue around the head of my cock. I barely heard one of the ladies say that she wanted to lick up the juices that were flowing down the insides my wife's legs, as my wife plunged down on my cock and deep throated my big cock. I heard all of the ladies gasp at this and say where's she putting all of that cock, I answered for her since her mouth was full of my cock, down her throat and I'm going too be the next one screaming in just a few minutes.

I pulled my wife off of my cock and pulled her to my mouth so I could lick and kiss away all of the precum she had been able to get out of my swollen balls. She turned those sexy black eyes on me and asked why did I stop her. I told her that I would rather watch her be devoured by those four ladies that were watching us intently. She looked up and smiled at them as she rolled onto to her back and loudly asked anyone want some sopping wet pussy bald pussy this bastard has been teasing me for two weeks and I just want to cum over and over, if you don't want any big cock speak up now because we share everything.

The sexy brunette moved in between her legs and stuck her tongue up my wifes pussy as far as she could, she gasped and said to her friends this woman has the sweetest pussy you all need to try some. I interrupted and asked if the ladies didn't mind I would just watch for awhile, I also said that if they didn't want my cock in their pussies that they should get on the bottom or just tell us now that they weren't bisexual.

The sexy Brunette hardly stopped for a second, she was devouring my wife's pussy. The other ladies all laid down on the blanket with us. I could tell this was going to be a continuous chain of orgasms for all of us. There was nothing but the smell of sweet pussy nectar in the air besides the salt spray.

I wanted to fill the little brunettes pussy with cock, while she was lavishing my wife's pussy with her tongue. I started to move towards her ass as it was up in the air, when one of the other ladies grabbed my cock and lined it up with her pussy and another woman that had straddled my wife's face grabbed my arms and slammed me up against the poor little brunette's ass in one hard plunge.

The lady had bottomed me out in one plunge, the little lady came up from my wifes pussy and shrieked as my large fat cock had hit bottom all in an instant, one of the others that had been watching rolled her and me out of the way with the brunette on top of me and another of the bunch replaced the brunette between my wife's legs.

I held still because I wasn't certain that the brunette was ok since she had just been impaled on my 10 inch fat cock in one hard plunge, she grit her teeth and said to me you liked hurting my little pussy didn't you, I started to plead not guilty when she said shut up and fuck me. I assumed she meant for me too fuck her hard so I pulled out and plunged back in as hard as I could she started to cum almost immediately and I couldn't hold out for very long as I filled her pussy to over flowing with my stored up two weeks worth of cum.

She was gasping and panting with a faraway look in her eyes. I rolled her over thinking that I was going to suck my cum from her pussy when another woman dove between her shaking legs.

I sat back and looked over towards my wife and there was nothing but a tangle of legs breast and pussies everywhere.

I hope you enjoyed the story.