Story from Kevin

Story Info
Remembering a personal story shared with me by a student.
2.5k words
4.6
7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a clinical psychologist at a university, you get to hear a lot of interesting stories. Most of them are decidedly not sexy or erotic in any way. We work in the health department and are generally there for when things are going wrong, so we see the aftermath of stress or accidents or abuse or different kinds of trauma. That said, I do remember a certain student who came into my office the very first semester I was at the university. I was still married at the time, but his story has stuck with me and inspired me in more ways than one.

I should also preface this by saying I do not, and have not ever crossed the line with any of my patients or students at the university. Being around younger men and women, however, certainly has caused my romantic outlook to trend toward the younger. I seem to have developed an affinity for and an empathy with that age group. Subject for another story perhaps!

It was the third week into my first semester seeing students in the health department. From all of my graduate research in human development and sexuality, I knew it is to be expected that for the 18-25 age group, a disproportionate category of mental health concerns relates to sex. Kevin (name changed) was a nineteen year old political science undergraduate. He arrived in my office hoping to speak to a counselor. The schedule was reasonably clear so my assistant slid him right in and he sat down. He was obviously nervous and unsure if he should even be there. I assured him that anything he wanted to talk about was fine, and that I was in no position to judge. I also told him about physician patient confidentiality, and he seemed satisfied. (I should also mention that he gave me permission to relate his story in this form, with names and obvious identifiers changed.)

Aside from the general 'deer caught in headlights' look he was a pretty good looking kid. Somewhat athletic build, nice smile when he smiled, and a clear voice that suggested a thoughtful nature. He sat for a while trying to think of what to say.

"How much sex... is TOO MUCH sex?" he finally managed to ask.

I told him it depended entirely on the situation and on the relationship. He seemed anxious to communicate about something but embarrassed, so I simply tried to make him comfortable with easy questions. Finding out a little bit about his college situation, what he was studying, where he lived, relationships, etc. I generally don't pry, but there are some very gentle ways to help worried people communicate in order to figure out where the problems lie.

As it turned out, Kevins rather conservative family lived back on the east coast and he had come out California on a full ride scholarship. He was obviously smart and motivated and willing to work hard to make good on the grants. His mother had made arrangements for him to stay with a long time college friend of hers, who was married. They were family friends that he had met several times previously, and his mother had stayed in touch with her and her husband over the years. They lived reasonably near the university and had offered him a guest room for the semester so it seemed like a no brainer. His mom had dropped him off at the airport, sent off with brownies to share with her friends the Stevensons, who wold pick him up at the other end.

As it turned out, the Stevensons did not pick him up. Mrs. Stevenson picked him up, only now she had returned to her maiden name of Clark. Apparently his mother's friends had divorced but had not revealed this fact to his religious and somewhat judgmental parents. It was a carefully kept secret, and at her sheepish request, he promised not to tell his parents.

"And please just call me Kim."

So, Steven found himself living with a divorced 39 year old free-spirited bay-area yoga instructor. She ran a studio in the lower floor of her home and lead sessions three days a week. All in all, it was a lively situation to come down the stairs in the morning to use the restroom and be met face-to face with women his age and older in sports bras and leggings in the house. Apparently he had no qualms about that, and even began to join in for sessions now and then.

The issues Kevin came to my office about began about a week after his moving in and after class had begun. He had come home after working out at the gym and had showered and was stepping out when Kim entered the bathroom entirely naked. He says that she just stopped, not even surprised and stood there looking him up and down. He says she just lingered and he gazed at her body. A mutual moment of attraction.

In a very few moments, he had an erection and covered himself with a towel. She told him not to be embarrassed, that it was only natural, and then disappeared across the hallway into her bedroom room. She conspicuously left the door open.

Being nineteen and already quite naturally and automatically hot-wired to be horny, the open door was a gravitational pull too complete to resist. He stepped out of the bathroom, across the hall and into the bedroom, where he found Kim simply sitting expectantly on the edge of her bed. Entirely naked.

In terms of his previous relationships, Kevin once had a girlfriend, but had never had sex before moving in with Kim. All his attractions and relationships had been rather innocent, entirely sanctioned by his parents, and usually with members of their church youth group. That is to say, it was a truly PROFOUND experience for him to go from curious pining to having as MUCH sex as he could physically handle literally overnight. That first night, though, it had been only oral sex.

That first afternoon, she had made it clear that he cold do anything he wished. She wanted him to think of her a a guide and muse, and she wished only to share with him the "joys of the erotic in all its forms."

This essentially 'dream come true' scenario was not an easy adjustment for him, though. He said that that first time, she had simply encouraged him, kissed him, touched him. Eventually, she had gone down on him and let him see her mouth full of semen before swallowing. He had gotten dressed and gone back to class, mind reeling, trying to decide if it had actually happened. And then, apparently, later that night, she had come into his bedroom and performed oral sex again, though this time by steadily licking around his genitals until his was basically shaking in bed before sucking his cock.

"She just told me basically, 'shh.. just relax.. just play with my hair.. hold my hair back. shhh...'

Hew was basically stammering trying to explain it to me. He said that it happened again the very next day, and the next night as well. His retelling of his experience from such a fresh perspective was intensely erotic for me to listen to, and I really had to work to remain unmoved. Especially coming from an attractive young man basically entering his prime and in the midst of his own personal sexual realization. I am certain my face was flushed, but he was clearly aroused as well and too flustered to notice.

She told him that she had started taking birth control the week previous. She said she had started taking birth control because there was a man living in her house with her, and that certain things were bound to happen.

And then, one morning after a yoga class, she simply invited him into here bedroom. It had been the first class he skipped in his life. While his peers were opening a new chapter in economics, Kevin found himself on his knees mounting a 39 year old woman doggy-style on her bed. Holding her by the narrows of her waist and thrusting his body hard against her bucking and bounding hips and ass. He came at first in thirty seconds. The second time, he said he lasted ten minutes. The third time, twenty minutes, and then later that evening after they had delivery Thai food, Kim simply sat naked on his lap on the living room couch and SCREWED him for an hour. A literal complete entire hour in 'the act.'

Penis in. Penis out. Penis in. Penis out. Penis in. Penis out. Penis in. Penis out... you get the picture!

So inspired was he, shall we say, that it completely upended his attitude toward school and studying. Within a month, his grades had begun to suffer as he was simply going home immediately after class. And she seemed to encourage it. She was by no means his mother or there to guide him academically. Despite what she had told him about being a mentor, in reality she was simply a hyper sexual single woman with a new live-in toy! And this is what brought him in to seek some counseling advice.

"It's like I can't even THINK about anything else.. just sex." he was telling me when he finally opened up about his situation. "Its like sometimes when i close my eyes even in class all i see is breasts 'like bouncing in my face. Because I know I'm going to go right home and that will happen.."

He complained of feeling guilty in a couple ways. For one, he had absolutely not revealed anything of this relationship or even Kim's divorce to his parents. Because he did not want to lie, however, he had gone out of his way to avoid talking to his family. He was feeling isolated because of it. Additionally, he rather longed to make friends among his classmates. He even expressed some interest in a young woman he met though a study group, but he expressed some distress and embarrassment that she might find out what his sexual-situation was. He felt like he was kind of stuck, in one sense, because he couldn't date women his own age. In another sense, he was stuck because this woman had been providing him with such frequent intense sexual contact that his hormones and libido were going into overdrive.

"I'm so horny.. more horny than I've ever been! It's like almost driving me crazy, she even gave me porn and now i just look at porn too."

That was when I began to suspect that things really were going around the bend a little bit for him. She had several streaming porn services on the family room tv at their house, and had begun horsing around in there while watching at all hours of the day and night. She had a particular fondness of making him ejaculate on a certain couch that he said turned out to be her husband's. This was partly a kind of erotic rebound/revenge scenario to her, and not really anything to do personally with Kevin. He just happened to be in the wrong... or right.. place at the right time!

When I asked him how often in a week he was having sex with Kim, he shook his head. He said that basically they had sex in the morning because he had started sleeping in her bed with her and she got up at 5AM. And that they usually ended the day really late having some kind of sex. Sometimes, he really had no idea because she wold wake him up with oral sex and essentially just ride on top of him while he was still half asleep until he orgasmed and passed out. He said it was all just "So... so INTENSE... "

"Sometimes, she just sits and watches and makes me jerk off so i can see how much cum I have.. and its like gotten to be so much that its ridiculous... like i cum so hard sometimes I am seeing stars. Sometimes, for instance, if we've been having sex a few times and it goes for a long time before I cum, then I'll cum so hard that it kind of makes me cry a little its so intense. I don't even know...FUCK."

Intense. Erotic. Addictive behavior. He was behind in three of his seven classes and was beginning to show signs of exhaustion by the time he visited my office again. He even received a text message during one of our sessions from her. He just shook his head, admitting she was wondering where he was and when he would be home to B-O-N-E. He texted her truthfully, telling her he'd be back in an hour.

He was stuck! He was in my office partly because he wanted someone to simply tell him what to do. I told him he needed to tell her that he needed his space. He probably needed to find his own place to live, which would require telling his parents something truthful about the situation. He simply shrugged and admitted that he already guessed that. The thing was that he simply couldn't bring himself to do anything that would possibly interfere with the PUSSY he was up to his ears in.

During the last time I met with Kevin, he told me that he had tried. He had told her that he wanted to take a little break, that he was having a hard time concentrating on school. She had taken it to mean that he was tired of specifically her and wanted some variety. She had apparently been telling a friend and fellow yoga student about her affair, and her friend had been more than willing to visit after hours for Kevin's first threesome.

"I just came home and was going to basically just go up to my room and study and there was this girl Elise who I knew from Kim's yoga classes. She was there smiling and wearing a short skirt and like a tight shirt and no bra. And Kim was just smiling in the doorway watching my reaction. It was just kind of frustrating and wicked AMAZING at the same time. Just crazy. We had sex three times and by then it was too late. It was night and i missed class and studying and everything. And I didn't even care!"

Kevin ended up dropping out after that first semester and went back east to attend community college. He and I corresponded through email for a short time afterwords. He was doing fine but the whole experience had really rocked his world. He expressed some ongoing frustrations because of how completely horny he had become and how restrictive his environment at home was. He had found another older woman but was keeping that relationship a secret as well.

I just think of this story now and again with some fondness and amusement. It was a truly erotic first-hand account from a young man who basically got his brains fucked-out. I often find my mind drifting over details of his story when I masturbate.