All Comments on 'Story of Priyanka, the Slut Ch. 04'

by strtlr69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Is this the way they live in India?

Is this the way they live in India? When will their father and the rest of the family come to begin fucking her too? Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
impo-61

impo-61 only likes non erotic burn the bitch stories.Give us a break

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-impo

So what's it to you? Sounds like all you like to do is bitch about others preference.

Myself, I like to straighten assholes like you, out. That's what's wrong with loving wives, to many opinions being slung around, trying to outdo each other.

Two to one you're a willing cuckold groupie, why else the sarcasm. Myself, I'd rather burn the bitch then eat the cum out of her cunt. Can you claim the same?

No comment on story didn't read it. Reading the comments from Impo, I come to the conclusion he's a better judge of story quality than most. Good enough for me. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry but

Impo and some of us other readers really can read and understand what we read. When that phenomenon occurs, our scores reflect true intelligence and not the play nice syndrome the world suffers from today. A story should get the score it deserves not a score or comment to just counteract someone else's. Comments can be severe about the plot, characters or grammar but should be constructive when dealing with authors... until they prove they have no intention of responding and trying to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rated 4 star.

You can expect a comment for sure on every story of yours. The great Impo and his gang of impotent's will always be after your blood. They are the most literate person's on lit - they wish.

Rated 4 star. Would have preferred a longer story

strtlr69strtlr69almost 8 years agoAuthor
@impo_61

Is this how you live in India - seriously dude, you expect real life stories here in Literotica.

I understand you have a problem with my writing and I don't mind it. Everyone has a freedom of perception.

Anyways ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
is it the end of story?

do u plan to write further or is it the end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Totally Disappointed

Start with a bang and end with Purr or never end the story or leave it half way is this your specialty? Ending a story well is getting a good climax after sex in which you suck. im really disappointed the way this ended and the way you left house wife or a whore incomplete. I believe you are incomplete in your life as well and also suck at climaxing in sex with your partner.

Bottom Line is You suck at the ending or become a pussy and backout when you are about to Cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chaitanya

Dude - don't stop. Some people just can't stop crying and cribbing. You need to just let them be and concentrate on fan's like me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bahut achi story

itni to achi likhi hai story, pata nahi sabki gaand kyon duckhne lag gayi. mujhe to mazaa aa gaya bhai.

rajesh

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I loved the story well written...!! delicious characters!! very well developed and believable great slow build up, this was one of the best and well written erotic stories I have read in a long time. thank you so much for writing!! <3 :*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Erotigenious

Erotigenious. Thats the new word coined by me for the writer.

Whata build up Along with the story our cock becomes hard and hard and will not leave unless ejaculated by masturbation. I had infact cummed in my pant itself.

I dont have a brother and so I had imagined Rahul as my neighbour Arun.Through out the story Arun and i were fucking my sexy wife. Ohhhhhhhh erotic fantasy, wish it would be a reality.

What an imagination and narration.

Is there any award for the best erotic writer? It should certainly be given to you man.

Looking forward to reading more such erotic stories.

From funloverwife@gmail.com

kamaticsaheb69kamaticsaheb69almost 6 years ago
Fuckin' Awesome

5* ed it. Just fuckin' awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous