All Comments on 'Story Telling Ch. 01'

by balboa_rain

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fetish?

not sure what the author was going for here, kinda missed everything tho

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Your not dead? Why? the world would be so much better if you were dead and out of the gene pool. Go ahead get aids and die painfully you little pricked freak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
How such a sick person can look at their image in the mirror...

This kind of an author should take a long walk on a short pier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too far?

Terry may have pushed Aila too far and fantasy became reality! I think she confided with Tamara who actually encourage her to share her husband Mark. Once Aila sampled Mark she realized all of Terry's short comings and in her stories to Terry she made a point of humiliating him and putting him down. Then, also with the help of Tamara she was introduced to Marcus and things only got better for Aila. Aila realized she had a good thing going and getting great sex and if Terry still wanted the fantasy stories she got the extra benefit of degrading her husband and he thinks it is all role playing. She loves the sex she is getting and actually could care less about hubby. She may actually put him in chastity for months at a time and continue to tell hubby of her adventures but she didn't want him to get off as it would make it that much better for him when he did get his release. In the mean time she could spin the tale of all the sloppy seconds he was eating. Good tale and nicely written. Thanks for sharing.

pa47epa47eabout 13 years ago
good story

A clear and classic case of be careful what you wish for.........Don't let the nay sayers bother you, they don't have to read the story.......am waiting on part II.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wallow

You revel in being humiliated and abused by women - don't you! Not a question fool, you are an idiot, just like others pointed out.

Why do you bask in the light of telling hundreds of people what a low self esteem wimp you are by writing your fantasies down for LW?

Oh yes, there are many a wuss getting off on your fantasies. BTW, submit them as fantasy! Some of us are real men!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Outside the Box

To break out of your mold of your other stories, I suggest you consider giving this poor hubby a pair and having him walk out on his cheating wife and let her face the world alone. It would challenge your writing more and would even raise your scores as people do like variety.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
better scores

in fetish - LW probably not the best place for this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great start

I like that you are taking your time with the build up-please ignore those strange commenters who read cuckold stories and then get mad about them. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"1"

"1" Loving wives, my ass.

OOAAOOAAabout 12 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
cuckold is getting what he wants.

Cuckold is getting what he wants and yet he gets upset when she points out his little dicky. They have swung before, so she knows what a real man can do for her and she is getting to the point of frustration she will seek out some real studs to fuck her good. Cuckold will soon be cleaning real man seed out of her as she tells him how they fucked her and stretched her tight married pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
devilscuck at it again

poor lil devilscuck and his delusions of grandeur..................... go jack your lil pecker devilscuck then suck your daddys dick again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous