All Comments on 'Str8 blown by Married Mature Male'

by Just4Fun19999

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
The_swallowerThe_swallower11 months ago

Absolutely loved this story. Wish I got invited to parties that end like that. Next step has to be a 3some with Joe and Stephen.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

Very nice telling of a young man's first time in the hands of master of the art of seduction. Oh, and Garrett, when you thought that Joe and Stephen were whispering about you earlier, they definitely were. Now, about that yard work that was mentioned...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'll be joe......Yours in TN

spurtman1spurtman111 months ago

I absolutely loved this story -- young, trying-to-be-straight guys being seduced (or allowing himself to be seduced, more like it!) and succumbing to the pleasures of M2M sex.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was almost like when a gay friend of ours seduced me recently, He is a married gay (younger) man, and I am a married heterosexual man. We were sleeping together due to room capacity, and he soon began kissing me. I did not resist, I actually like him a lot. Before long, he was on top of me, and my stiff cock was in his ass. We made passionate love, and he was very skilled at teasing my erection until I came violently inside him. I then jerked him off. We are looking forward to another opportunity, as the encounter was enormously naughty and exciting for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Getting a blow job by a gay man of married couple is not a hot gay sex. Having a married man who is married to a woman is hot sex. I love having sex with married men. It is so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous