All Comments on 'Str8 Teen Boy Loved My Gay Mouth'

by SoftTouchGayBoy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TeenTopTeenTopover 3 years ago
Beautiful

As a horny teen-boy, Mark enjoys a mouth sucking his cock and a finger deep inside his butthole. So the potent boy climaxes twice in a row. Beautifully written. I'd love to read another chapter which describes Mark's arse receiving a cock.

.

SoftTouchGayBoySoftTouchGayBoyover 3 years agoAuthor
How to reply to comments

Does anyone know how I can reply to comments posted by people who had read my stories? I'm not seeing any kind of reply button.

Jm612Jm612over 2 years ago

I can relate. Good story. I’ve given many STR8 teens blow jobs. Like this story, masculine and cute.

Usually a restroom stall or wooded park areas. Never can always be sure of age. Many times I gave them their very first blow job. The kid wouldn’t last long. Only just a minute to have that sweet young penis in my mouth before the much anticipated sperm explosion that I would always taste, savor and swallow. Loved the big loads.

Mr. Soft Touch and I share the same passion for STR8 teen sperm eating.

I found one kid that I just could not stop chasing for his loads. The dick was sweet to suck and the sperm loads were extra large and very satisfying to the taste. He was unbelievably cute and beautiful. All the girls wanted him. Nobody knew that I was sucking the balls off him. I was addicted to his sperm loads. He knew it and eventually he mastered the feedings by face fucking me just before he was ready to fire his wad. Intense experience with a horned up STR8 teen intent on shooting as much sperm into a faggots mouth as he possibly could dump.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoftTouchGayBoy@SoftTouchGayBoy
My attraction to cute, young, fresh looking, slender, or skinny, physically fit, petite in size, sexually mature straight dudes has directed many of my life choices since roughly the period coterminous with puberty. I’ve always been attracted to the kind of young guy that migh...