Str8 Turn Out Ch. 04: I'll Do Anything

Story Info
I'd do anything to delay another butt banging, but panties?
3.4k words
4.61
21.4k
34

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd do anything to delay another butt banging, but panties?

Thanks for all the comments! I truly appreciate them. You should probably read the previous chapters for this one to make sense. I hope you enjoy it.

This is a tale of male-on-male sex with some non-consensual elements including forced panty wearing as a young man comes to terms with his evolving sexuality, so if that offends, please look elsewhere.

"OK. I'm done with you. Get the fuck out."

The words rang in my ears as I limped to my apartment. I felt so used and dirty.

Why was Coach Tyler so hard on me? I thought I had been a good boy...

I'd given him my oral virginity and could still taste his cum in my mouth. My ass was painfully sore from taking his huge cock, ALL of his huge cock up my ass! If only he had cuddled with me a while and told me that I was a good boy a few more times I wouldn't be feeling like a dirty whore. I was actually sobbing as I took the hottest shower I could, trying to wash the shame away, then I thought that maybe I was asking too much of my new coach. I tried to focus on him gently ruffling my hair, patting my butt and telling me that I was his good boy.

What more could I expect from my new Coach, my new Master. I needed to man up and stop crying like a little bitch. There's no crying in sports. I had to trust that Tyler was being harsh in his training to make me a good boy. I wanted so much to be a good boy that I would do whatever my big-dicked Coach commanded. He was going to be so proud of me. The next time he ruffled my hair or patted my butt and told me I was a good boy I would relish it even more because I would know that I had earned it.

I dried off, went into my bedroom and slipped into my blue nylon running shorts and a fresh wifebeater. This was my new uniform for Team Tyler. Master liked me in this outfit, and I was part of his team now. I was ready to accept his coaching and prove myself worthy of his time.

Then my eyes landed on my high school yearbook on the shelf. I pulled it down and flipped to my favorite section, pictures of my high school soccer team. It wasn't hard to find. The book flipped open to the photos I had looked at dozens of times before. There was the usual team picture with half the guys taking a knee in the front row and the rest of us standing behind them with Coach at the end. We were all smiles, including Coach Johnson. It was hard to believe that ten years had gone by so quickly. We were like a bunch of eager puppies chasing a ball that Coach had to train to work together to reach a goal. My eyes rested on the image of my eighteen-year-old self, I was two inches shorter and about thirty-five pounds lighter back then. I wore a big goofy grin like the rest of the young knuckleheads on the team. My biggest worries back then were about getting a pimple before a date or hiding a hickey after one.

Coach Johnson stood to my right with his left arm draped around me, his hand gripping my left shoulder. I was holding the soccer ball in front of my crotch and positively beaming. For the first time I noticed that I was also leaning into Coach slightly. I slowly sat on the edge of my bed, wincing when my sore ass made contact. My cock started to tent my nylon short shorts as I studied the picture closely. It was so innocent back then, just a player and his Coach posing for a photo. Only now I found myself studying by body language like I was gazing into a crystal ball. Was it really all innocent on my part? Was I leaning into Coach for support and guidance or was I looking for something more from a man in charge even way back then? I rolled over gently onto my belly to study the picture more closely. Damn, my ass was sore! After staring at the photo close up for a few minutes, I had to admit that it was just an innocent photo at the time. However, I could not help looking for some meaning in it. What was I looking for from Coach? Both back then and now? Was I just missing those carefree days or did I desperately need a man, a Master, a Coach to...what? Guide me? Control me? Rape me? I was rock hard...

With nervous fingers I turned the page to my all-time favorite picture. It was a picture of me and Coach Johnson in my senior year. We were on the sidelines during a game, and I had always looked at it as just a great photo of me and my old Coach, but now it had an entirely different and homoerotic undertone. Screw that. The truth is, with everything I had experienced in the last few days and months, it was the hottest photo ever!

I was in the foreground in profile, my trim and less hairy body was the perfect embodiment of an athletic youth on the cusp of manhood. I had my hands on my hips with one perky butt cheek jauntily tilted towards the camera. Coach Johnson was in the background facing the camera, explaining strategy to me while I was looking out onto the field with focused concentration, taking in his every word. The smoking hot part was that Coach's hand was in the small of my back, just above my protruding, high and tight eighteen-year-old ass!

I started humping my mattress as I drooled over the photo. The thrill of my cock sliding over my nylon shorts negating the ache in my sore ass. I hadn't come while sucking Tyler's cock or when being fucked, so I was desperately horny. The memories of a huge cock violating my sore throat and mouth combined with the long-ago image of Coach Johnson publicly claiming his dominant authority over me and my eager submission to his rule had me humping the mattress as hard as I could manage. I was a young pup back then and Coach was my Master. I accessed old memories of Coach patting my butt after a good play, sending me onto the field with a slap on the ass, grabbing my shoulder and whispering instructions in my ear, ruffling my hair when I came back after I had done well on a play. THAT was my happy place! Back when I was a just a happy pet, when my owner saw that I was a Good Boy! With that thought it didn't take long for me to experience a mind-blowing orgasm, blasting a huge load of cum into my nylon shorts! As each load erupted from my balls, my sore ass clenched painfully, firing nerve endings in my core, blurring the line between pleasure and pain. I grunted in pain and pleasure until my balls emptied all they had into my soggy shorts. I collapsed with my face in the book, gasping for air, slowly nodding off into a blissful sleep.

I awoke a couple of hours later, with an urge to hit the bathroom. I felt a stabbing pain in my poor butt when I tried to move. Eventually I was able to get off the bed and waddle down the hall. Fortunately, there was no sign of blood, so I guess I was alright. My blue nylon running shorts were a sticky mess, so I tossed them in the sink with my black ones for a quick wash and hung them on the shower rod to dry. I was now down to the last white pair in the three pack. I had never worn them because I thought they looked kinda gay. I slipped them on anyway, but with the white shirt I thought they looked really gay, so I slipped on a black wifebeater. I checked out the look in the full mirror on the bathroom door. Hmm. Not bad. The black shirt was slimming and made a nice contrast to the white nylon short shorts that had more sheen than the colored ones.

Suddenly I was starving and realized my only nourishment had been the huge load of Tyler's cum I had swallowed for lunch! Ugh. It was already getting dark, so I tossed a frozen meal in the microwave and spent the rest of the night zoned out in front of the tube, trying to ignore my very sore ass.

The next morning I felt a stabbing pain when I rolled over to turn off the alarm. Damn I was sore! Coach would be disappointed, but there was just no way I could handle his huge cock again today. Tyler was not going to be happy, but maybe he could take some pride in wrecking my ass.

I hit the can, showered, shaved and got dressed in my black and white uniform. I hoped Coach would like it. I worked online until my noon lunchbreak. Zero hour. I headed out and rang Tyler's doorbell.

"Right on time!" he beamed when he opened the door to let me in. After he closed the door, he looked me up and down. "Nice outfit, sweetcheeks." He made a spinning motion with his finger and I did a slow pivot for his inspection. "You look like a fag heading to a black and white party" he smiled. I gave him a blank look that he brushed off. "Let's go bitch." He led me inside.

"Umm, Sir?" He turned and glared at me. "I-I'm still really sore from the pounding you gave me yesterday and..."

Coach grabbed my ass and I winced. "Have you already forgotten who owns this ass?"

"No-No, Sir. I'm-I'm just really sore, Sir. Please. I-I'll do anything else for you, Sir." I regretted it as soon as it escaped my mouth. That had to be the lamest, most overused porn line of all time. Tyler's face darkened, then I saw a hint of a smile that almost made me piss my little white shorts.

"Get naked and get in the bathroom." Coach turned and headed down the hall. I nervously stripped down in the vestibule and followed him inside. "Hands behind your head."

I gulped but complied. Tyler was holding a hair trimmer and clicked it on. First, he went for my armpit hair. I felt little balls of hair drifting down my sides to the floor. I started to relax. I could easily survive some manscaping. My bush went next. The buzzing vibrations around my tool caused my cock to harden, giving him access to my balls. I was a little heartbroken to see him mow from my crotch up through my treasure trail before buzzing off my chest hair.

Coach then surprised me when he grabbed my arm, pulled it out straight and buzzed off my arm hair. Suddenly I was worried about how far this would go...

My other arm followed. Then I had to put on leg up on the bowl and watch while starting at my ankle he shaved up one leg, over my ass and nether regions and down the other leg. I looked down to see a LOT of itchy stubble pretty much everywhere. I guess it was neater...

Coach pulled a hand broom and a dustpan from under the vanity. "Sweep up the last of your manhood and dump it in the trash, bitch." Coach left the bathroom and I got down on my knees and started sweeping. Wow! I had no idea I was carrying this much body hair around. It looked like the floor of a barber shop. I finished and dumped the last vestiges of my manhood in the bag in the wastebasket. It looked like someone had dumped a wig in there.

Coach returned with an oven timer, pulled a bottle out of the medicine cabinet and had me hold my arms out. He quickly started to slather a cool lotion that had a hint of a sweet medical smell from my fingertips, up my arms, over my shoulders, across my chest, down to my crotch, down my legs to my toes. Then he had me turn around to do the same down my back and ass to my heels. I naively assumed that it was a lotion to help with the razor burn. Coach set the oven timer. Then the lotion started to tingle and burn a bit. OMG! The penny dropped.

"Sir? I-Is this hair removal cream?"

"Yup. It has to stay on at least five minutes. I like my bitches smooth. Now kneel so I can take care of that unibrow." I knelt down and closed my eyes while Coach started to pluck the few hairs I had between my eyebrows. Coach seemed to be plucking a lot of hairs in other places too. But I was distracted by the increasing burning sensation all over my body. I was just about to say something when the timer dinged! Coach plucked a few more eyebrow hairs and then told me to get in the shower.

Coach started to hose me down with the shower massager, basically powerwashing the lotion off me. He had me move into different positions so he could hit all the nooks and crannies until he was done. I looked down and was shocked to see my perfectly smooth body. I hadn't been this devoid of body hair since puberty. Before I could wrap my head around my new look, Coach Tyler was patting me dry with a big towel. My now smooth skin was extra sensitive to the sensation. He pulled me out of the shower and started to smear some flowery smelling lotion on me. "This should help with the burn, so you don't break out. One of my girlfriends used it. Pat yourself dry after a shower the next few days."

"Umm, yes, Sir."

"Here's something else she left behind for you bitch." He smiled and tossed something at me.

I caught the wisp of bright royal blue nylon and held it out. "Panties?!" I blushed red all over.

"From now on you're my pantyboy." He smiled a shit eating grin. "You'll be in panties 24/7 from now on."

"B-But, Sir..." I whined.

"You're my bitch and bitches are smooth and wear panties."

"Yes, Sir" I sighed and pulled on the full cut panties. I gasped as the silky nylon slid up my thighs. They felt amazing on my smooth skin. It was like I had ten times as many nerves on my skin. I pulled them up over my ass and crotch which gave me even more of a thrill! They were a bit small and a tight fit, but they almost reached up to my navel. I couldn't resist running my hands over my pantied butt. In the front my hardening cock was making an obvious bulge. Coach reached out and ran a fingertip from my balls to my cockhead.

"It looks like someone is enjoying her new panties."

I blushed, he smiled.

"We don't have much time. Crawl into my bedroom, bitch."

I obeyed. I crawled down the hall in my new panties to my Master's bedroom.

"Damn, sweetcheeks! Your ass looks so hot in panties! You were born to be a pantyboy."

"Umm... Thank you, Sir." It was so humiliating, smelling like a sissy, crawling down the hall in panties. But I was a panty boy now. Coach was going to make me wear them every day from now on. A shiver went through me at the thought. They felt so good on me as I crawled, that my cock was rock hard. What was happening to me? I felt like my life, my sexuality was spinning out of control. I fell back on my sports training. Trust your coach. Be a good boy, obey your coach and everything will be alright. It HAD to be all right.

Coach ran his hand over my pantied ass once I reached the bedroom. "Get the sweet ass up on the bed pantyboy." I climbed aboard on my hands and knees. "On your belly, princess."

Princess...ugh. Coach had me put my hands behind my back, wrist to elbow, then roll over so my forearms were trapped under the middle of my back. My back was arched and Coach slid me forward so my head hung upside down off the edge of the bed.

"We don't have much time, so I'm gonna show you how to take a big cock deep, pantyboy." Tyler stripped down and bounced his hard cock on my chin. It was odd to be looking at his crotch upside down. "Open wide, princess. Mind your teeth."

"Yes, Sir." I opened wide and he slid the head of his cock in. I twirled my tongue around the head, eliciting a moan from him. Tyler slid a few inches in and then started to fuck my mouth slowly, going a little deeper on each thrust. He put his hands and his weight on my chest, pinning me down as he hunched over me to get a better angle of attack. Slowly he managed to get the full length of his cock inside me and I was surprised that I could still breath! If he had kept a slow pace, I could have managed him, but he started to go faster and I began to cough on it every few strokes.

It was like being waterboarded by cock!

I was pinned down and when I coughed, I tried to wriggle free but could only move my hips and kick my legs. Tyler was actually enjoying my helpless struggles, so he long-dicked my throat faster and faster with his balls bouncing off my nose.

But I was enjoying it too.

Every time I bucked my hips, my hard cock slid against my new panties. I was loving being helplessly trapped and having a huge cock using my throat as a fleshlight! Tyler's ramming cock was producing a foam of saliva and phlegm that oozed over my face while I was squirming on his bed desperately humping my panties. The bed groaned as we rutted at full tilt. I was coughing and moaning and thrusting, loving every minute of my first hour as a pantyboy princess.

Coach must have been getting close, because I felt him take one hand and rub my cock thru my straining panties. That was all it took to push me over the edge. I bucked my hips into the air as I filled my panties with a huge load of cum. That pushed Coach over the edge and I felt his balls pulse against my nose as they unloaded jets of cum down my throat. We were both frozen like that for a moment, our cocks pumping pulse after pulse of cum.

Finally, I collapsed on the bed and Tyler slowly pulled out of my throat. He dried his crotch with a towel and then did my face too.

"OK, pantyboy. We're done for now. Give me your number before you leave."

I gave Tyler my number as I got dressed and slipped my mask on. I noticed the time. Damn. I had to get back to work!

Just as I was approaching my door, the janitor's short assistant, Miguel came around the corner. He gave me a once over and his eyebrows raised above his mask. Acting cool, I gave him a "sup" nod and ducked into my apartment. I guess my smooth legs and outfit did seem a bit odd for me, but I had a bigger issue. I had a load of sticky cum in my panties!

I ducked into the bathroom and stripped off my shorts and shirt. I was about to peel off my panties, but I just had to see how they looked on me. I closed the door and was shocked at what I saw in the full-length mirror.

My thinned eyebrows were strikingly "metrosexual" bordering on flamboyant and my smooth body made me look thinner, younger and a lot less masculine. My old self was gone and I was left looking at a faggot in cum soaked panties in my mirror. One thought crossed my mind.

Oh my God! I've been TWINKED!