All Comments on 'Straight Agenda'

by alphafallenboys

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Dpj49Dpj49about 1 year ago

Just not the story for me.

alphafallenboysalphafallenboysabout 1 year agoAuthor

Dpj49 Thanks for your comments. It is very different to what I usually write, but it appeals to others. It is part satire and the main character is cruel and arrogant and doesn't think of others. Not everyone's cup of tea. I don't write for others I write for myself and if others enjoy them that is a bonus. I know from the messages I have had privately about this story. I have seen that many people marked it as low as a one and others marked it as a five. Goes to show not to use the marking systym nothing as a guideline. Take care and hope you find the story that suits you.

sneedacksneedackabout 1 year ago

First bit was alright but not a big fan of the cinema and the hotel bits. I'm not into piss either so there's that.

alphafallenboysalphafallenboysabout 1 year agoAuthor

@sneedack Thanks for your comments. I will write less urinal for a while. The first one I wrote to get into the story. Moving forward it will be less hectic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

a perfect description of us fags. i like large older dominate guys myself.

alphafallenboysalphafallenboysabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thankyou for your kind comments Anonymous. Fags should accept who wishes to use them. Your preference is not relevant. I think a young 18 year old could be as humilationing using you as a 60 year old man. I hope you serve everyone the same. Hope you enjoy the continuation of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Glad that you write for yourself…genuine honest stories are always better…but I like aggressive, even sometimes degrading, stories where the alpha forcefully takes the willing beta…This story got me instantly hard…Thanks and hope that you write more..

JT

alphafallenboysalphafallenboysabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments JT. I don't think I could write because it appeals to others. I do like the idea of arrogant Alphas of varying age groups. In Roadside cum dump I have began creating an alpha like that too. I will add to this series at some point too. It may have a lower rating than my other work, but seems to be popular with favouriting stories etc.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

Hi alphafallenboys I was surprised by how open the alpha was in this story, writing that he doesn't care about "her," and that the alpha only wants to get off. I'm sure there are eager cocksuckers out there, and I'm sure there are alpha's that think this way. In fact, I WISH there were more true alpha's out there! I admit, I am turned on by a confident man, and this story did turn me on!

You wrote, "All I wanted to do was to cum down the fuckers throat, without buying him dinner, without taking his telephone number from him. He was simply a pair of service lips and a cum bucket. Nothing more, nothing less." I totally get that! When a guy wants to get off, he doesn't want to have to "wine and dine" someone first.

I would love to be needed in this way, by a man! But being used, or the feeling of being used is not for me.

Good story!

alphafallenboysalphafallenboysabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Michaelfantasies for your lovely comments. I am so glad that you enjoyed the story. Part of the character is based on a Straight friend who jokes in this way, so a little tonged in cheek humour and satire. It is all fantasy and I would be concerned for any who would want for this kind of man. However its good for some people W.B. That's all nothing more or less. I am so pleased you took time out and wrote about this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

love the story and love being a cum dump and cock sucking sissy fag for straight men

PG564EPG564E11 months ago

Awesome story. Parts of how I think are in this story. How good it feels to suck a dominant man's cock, and have him fuck my mouth sexily. To kneel and have an alpha man push his dick to the entrance of my throat, and flex his erection manfully, letting me lick his dick like a cock whore, and please him to orgasm. Story bought back lustful memories of blowing men in glory holes, and even better, publicly. So sexy to swallow cum with naked men watching me suck cock. Gave this a 5!

alphafallenboysalphafallenboys10 months agoAuthor

Hello Anonymous thanks for your comments I am glad that you enjoyed the story.

alphafallenboysalphafallenboys10 months agoAuthor

Thanks PG564E for your kind comments. glad you enjoyed the story. I am thinking of doing a glory hole story soon on the cum dump series.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love being face fucked especially by a group of older men.

AbdelkaoolomocroAbdelkaoolomocro3 months ago

The story did turn me on but what a dick he is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralphafallenboys@alphafallenboys
Often I write stories about demons and witchcraft. My stories are mostly gay sex or erotic slavery. I write about morphing and sub humans. A lot of fantasy/Sci-fi too, and I Love BDSM.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES