Straight Agenda: Fag Twins

Story Info
Straight older guy uses fags.
1.6k words
4.67
14.1k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/26/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began seeing this girl twelve or thirteen years younger than myself recently. She had twin brothers who still lived at home and the way they looked at myself and each other it was clear they were fags with a capitol F.

However, what sealed the deal was I accidentally walked into their room one evening when visiting and found two sets of chastity keys left on a set of drawers. If you see chastity keys, they are a certain obvious shape. I didn't think anything of it but to put them into my pocket. I smirked in the mirror to myself.

A few weeks later I had to break up with the girl for being too needy. I suppose I should have returned the keys, but I left it. After all, I hadn't been approached by ether of them about the missing keys, perhaps they were too scared, perhaps they didn't know it was myself. A month later there was a knock at my door. Both faggots stood there in my apartments hallway. I went to close the door but one of them blocked it with their foot.

"If this is about your sister then you can bugger off!" I purposely sounded angry. I purposely used that phrase. All three of us knew the true reason why they had turned up at my place. They were now in heat after over six weeks of being depraved an orgasm. I can only imagine them fucking each other with dildos or pegging each other, like a dommatrix fucking their male bitches.

"We think you have something of ours," one spoke up, sounding desperate. I opened the door. The first time I have ever let a couple of fags in my home. I never use fag boys at home, but mostly chance meetings or in hotel rooms. These two fags were kind of special and had more potential than their older sibling.

They both walked into my rather large hallway. I didn't allow them to go any further.

"Desperate, are we?" I chuckled at their situation. There was no need to deny it. No need not to come out with it in the most blatant way I knew. "Let's see them!" I smirked at them both, as they looked at the other for guidance. "Come on Faggots. I have not got all day," I raised my voice slightly with a little bit of laughter in my voice, as though I was ridiculing them both, "Come on drop those slacks!"

They both dropped their sweat pants in unison. "No fucking underwear too," this time I did laugh, "What fucking fag boys!" my voice was humiliating for them now. Both of their heads dropped as their faces turned crimson. "Strip, both of you and then wait here on your fucking knees!" I walked away into my open plan living room, "Keep your fucking heads down too," I fetched my phone. Not really to use the pictures anything more but to add to the humiliation. I knew also it would keep them on a tight leash. Something I thought they would like, something I thought they needed.

Something did occur to me was that I couldn't tell them apart. I brought back a wipe board pen I use for work. They wouldn't know it isn't permanent ink. It added to the fun.

When I returned, I noticed for fags they had nice bodies, both shaved and both with six packs. They also had little tiny rings through their tits. I had decided weeks ago that when they had plucked up the balls to come and see me then I would use them. My last cleaner had left to go to Florida with their boyfriend months ago and was a crap lay anyway. This was free service. This was going to be fun fucking with their heads.

I walked up to the first one. I think his name was Steven or Simon or something with an S. It didn't matter anyway. I wrote on his forehead 'Fag 1'. I then told him to thank me.

He meekly said, "Thankyou sir."

I turned to the second one. I think his name was Damon or Duncan or something else with a D. It didn't matter anyway. I wrote on his forehead 'Fag 2'. I then told him to thank me.

He meekly said, "Thankyou sir."

I then bluntly ordered them to look up. I took simple one photo. I sent it to my network and to the large screen tv in the living area. I made them crawl. Infront of me until they were in the front of the screen. I told them to keep their heads to the ground.

"You are a couple of lowlife fags who wanted this!" I pointed out the truth, "So desperate that you left your clit keys on the top of your drawers weeks ago." A chuckle left my lips, "You both knew that I would find it and take them," I pondered in thought, "It is either pitiful that it has taken you this long or shows your endurance. I am not sure which." I then pointed out the truth, well a half-truth at the very least, "I am a straight man, and I don't have time for two cock suckers like you normally." To show my dominance I circled them both, "However, I need two obedient fag slaves to do my bidding, and If you agreed to this and will follow my rules, then simply say Yes master!" I knew that they had said sir voluntarily before, but now I was upping my game.

"Yes master," was all I heard in unison.

Now for the humiliating part, "Raise your heads and look at the tv screen!" I swear I heard one of them gasp at the sight of their pictures on the screen. Stark naked, next to each other, like the day the were born with one crucial difference. They both had the most minute cock cages that I had seen in a long time, clearly made smaller by being on a small screen. Stainless steel in look. Both of the fags looked pitiful.

"I want you serve me as slaves. Clean, make my meals, serve me as useful foot stools, and naturally fuck holes, now and then," I looked at them with a little contempt.

"Do I make myself clear?" I asked a clear question.

"Yes master," again in unison.

"I understand that you have not been able to play with your little dicklets for a while. However, as your new owner and key holder I will decide the next time you dribble your watery fag juice too."

"Yes master," again in unison.

Later I would decide their schedule but right now I needed some fun.

It was two days ago that I last emptied my load in the fuck hole of this Asian fag who worked at the late night garage down the road. He had a tight butt and kept pushing back onto my nine incher. The faggot was a dirty talker at first. I fucked him hard holding his hair back bent forward with both hands on the toilet wall.

"Fuck me Daddy," he kept begging me loudly.

I kept slapping his face and I pulled the sluts hair backwards. The dirty cunt shot a watery load on the wall of the dirty toilet. His cunt tightened up and I shot my man juice into the whore. I ordered the bitch to lick up the wall. I watched with distain as I pulled my trousers up.

Then I walked out of the staff toilet and shouted back "You have customers cunt!"

I walked out of the garage kiosk turning the sign to open once more. I can only imagine the rush and panic of the dirty slut pulling up 'its' pants and rushing out to serve, with marks on his face from me marking him with my slaps. I don't have to go far to find a willing hole or two to empty my load into.

Dirty fucking fag whores everywhere.

These two were no exception. I soon had them with their heads hanging off the side of a large ottoman type foot stool. Two willing upper fuck holes ready to fill up with cock. I ordered them both to not to move their heads or I will cum in the others mouth and make the cunt swallow the prize. They waited side by side as I admired their clit cages twitching with anticipation. Both desperate for my cock.

An hour and a half later their faces were covered with slime. Both dirty faggots were gasping and twisting around on the ottoman keeping their upper fuck holes wide open to service my cock. Both locked up cocks were twitching hard. One stage one let off a big spurt of fag slime that hit the other and made the other shoot the same. The noises were of desperation now and I guess their voices were non-existent. They looked exhausted.

I decided to have more fun. I got close to shooting my load and quickly moved to the doorway. I shot my wad all over their clothes and shouted back.

"You have two minutes to get out of my home you fag scum!" the commotion of them obeying me was pathetic to watch. Naturally I ordered them back to clean up the mess the following morning. They soon got in a routine of servitude that will continue for some time. I use them more for service slaves than fuck holes. They are good fag holes ether way.

I then went into my bedroom and took out their cage keys from my drawer were I was keeping them 'safe'. On the top of the drawers was a glass bowl, not unlike a fish bowl. In it was similar looking keys. Over a hundred of them. I dropped this two in with the others and stirred them up with my hand. They were not the only fags keys I have collected over time. More about that another time.