All Comments on 'Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 06'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord9710 months ago

Is it possible to see George and Daisy suffer some sort of karma in season 2? They obviously deserve it.

kylady76kylady7610 months ago

blody loved it and also think that karma should get George and Daisy

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

OMG, what an absolutely perfect ending to season 1 of Harvey's story. It's great to see someone finally stand up to people like this. When you stop to think about it, if Daisy hadn't revealed herself, Harvey's torture could have gone on indefinitely. By doing that she caused George to lose the only power he had over Harvey. So, in a way the bitch actually screwed herself and George out of the fun they were having at Harvey's expense. Like the first two commenters, I would also like to see George and Daisy receive the payback they deserve and hopefully we'll get that in season 2. I've loved all 6 chapters of this story, but for this ending alone I'd give you ten times ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ if I could. Fantastic job!!!

makeupjunki23makeupjunki2310 months ago

Loved the whole series. I agree with the other comments crazy Daisy and that weirdo George deserve some type of karma.

petedrummpetedrumm10 months ago

This ending was simply PERFECT! God, after everything George and Daisy made Harvey go through seeing him simply walk out and decide to accept who he is was amazingly cathartic! Thank you!

Deimos666Deimos66610 months ago

Ayo my boy Harvey stood up to himself, even tho he was sort of groomed or manipulated into being this way he accepted himself in the end

I liked this, missed your writtings Twistedmanc

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can we please have a new “Turned Out“ entry? Please 🙏

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Even if I generally enjoy dark endings, I'm glad he decided to accept himself and didn't become the slave of some horrible persons :)

BidickulousBidickulous10 months ago

Loved it, bravo! Concur with the other commenters – screw Daisy!

A request for the follow up story: please have Harvey quickly resume control over his NoodMe account by contacting the webmaster (they have his verification face photo for confirmation) and getting his blackmailers out of the loop!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved seeing how this ended. The minute daisy revealed herself as a cheater, I knew she and George lost all leverage. There was no reason for Harvey to give a damn anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would be nice to see George trying to go back to Harvey, like misses him, maybe Harvey becomes a sort of power bottom for George with him only be able to get hard by thinking of Harvey. As for Daisy she is a fucking sociopath, the less she is mentioned the better

Anthony1965Anthony196510 months ago

Great story!!!! Looking forward for Season 2.

PaperpiecePaperpiece10 months ago

I appreciated the uplifting ending, the cutting out of manipulative elements aka George and Daisy. While the blackmail was hot for a time, that time ran its course as you said so good on you for recognizing when to end that part.

I look forward to season 2.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I LIKED THE ROUTE!!! YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE THE GENERIC CUCKOLDRY AND YOU LET HIM EMBRACE FOR WHO HE WAS.

thank you!

FnfireFnfire10 months ago

I love how you write, you make me so worked up!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was a phenomenal outcome. Too often does the main turned out character just have to take it, but you turned it on his head. Harvey still gets to be a gay bottom, AND Daisy and George get screwed over? I never thought I'd say these words on literotica, but...

That was based as hell, 10/10

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was the greatest outcome the story could have ended with. So hot the entire time but Harvey finally figured out who he was and wasn’t going to play these games anymore. A realistic story too. This is probably the best story I’ve read here ever.

BaraTiddiesBaraTiddies8 months ago

really enjoy this story. hope Harvey gets some type of revenge yknow maybe go after Daisy's father? Seduce him.

Also what ever happened with the coworker?

Anthony1965Anthony19658 months ago

I read the whole story and it was wonderful. I really really enjoyed it ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Couldn't finish, too stupid.

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

Normally I'm into the cuckold stories and I always fantasize about being my wife's cuckold in real life -- but the ending of this story was really FANTASTIC !!! Being able to live in the open as "bi" or even "gay" is wonderful and I'm sure such a relief for Harvey not to have to hide his secret life any more. Also, finding a wonderful man like Jimmy to continue having hot gay sex is something I wish for in my life.

I'm looking forward to the next season of Harvey's sexual adventures. Keep up the great writing.

x20Mu6x20Mu64 months ago

I'm so glad it ended the way it did. When you teased that it might have been daisy's dad, I found that hot but as soon as it became daisy cheating and manipulating him into becoming a cuck I lost all interest in the story and just wanted to see how it was going to end.

So glad he broke up with her and just came out to Tom and also loved how good of a friend and accepting Tom actually was.

Naughty_Man35Naughty_Man354 months ago

OMG I loved this series, you are such a great writer. George and Daisy were dirt, I am happy how you brought Harvey through this, Bi or Gay he is a man and deserves to be loved. I will say though a little too much with the butt plug, I have found I can only go a couple of hours with one in my ass before I need to take a shit. But other than that it was a GREAT series.

rodbosky1rodbosky14 months ago

I thought this was a well written story. I can't wait to read season2. It kept me wanting to read more and more

YflyYfly4 months ago

The entire series so far has been well written. Also Tom is a bro and we love him for it. Please continue writing this. I would love to see either his revenge arc or his self love arc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES