Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 06

Story Info
Harvey finds out who MrGTop is!
12.1k words
4.74
14k
48

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,420 Followers

This is the last chapter of the "Straight Boy Makes Money" series.

Thank you all for staying a long for the ride. I apologise for this one taking so long to come out, I had a few personal issues but I hope you all enjoy it.

For nearly a week Harvey hasn't hear off of MrGTop. He was still nervous about his plans, knowing that he is going to want more from him, which Harvey wasn't interested in.

Although Harvey is keeping himself awake at night with these new thoughts and feelings, he can't deny that he enjoyed having his mouth fucked by this anonymous man, or that he loved sucking Jimmy's cock. However, he always argued that he wasn't gay and that it was bad because he was cheating on Daisy.

Every day he was posting pictures and videos on his "NoodMe" account, many of him fucking his arse with a dildo, which he doesn't even try to deny that he loves! He also had more money than he knew what to do with, he even bought a brand new car, something he wasn't even close to buying a few months ago.

Even with that, every night he went to bed and wracked his brain for whose aftershave MrGTop's was. I know that smell, he thought, but whose is it? Come on Harvey, you need to remember!

Then, on one Thursday afternoon on his lunch break, Harvey decided to have a walk around the local shopping centre. Like most days, he had a butt plug in his arsehole. Something he now found strange not to do!

As he walked, he brushed shoulders with another.

"Harvey?" He heard an older man's voice say.

Turning his head, Harvey looked at this man, it took him a few seconds but then his eyes shot wide open.

"Kevin?" Harvey said, recognising Daisy's dad, although he had only met him a few times.

"Yes, how are you doing?" Kevin replied and reached out to shake Harvey's hand.

His grip was firm and actually hurt Harvey's hand a little, when he pulled back he had to clench his fist to stop the pain.

"Yeah, good thanks, how're you?" Harvey asked him.

"Good, good, have you heard much from Daisy lately?" Kevin asked.

He was a beast of a man, well over 6 foot and extremely muscular, not someone you would want to get into a fight with. He also had short grey hair, sort of a silver fox.

"We speak most nights, she's doing well I think." Harvey told him, all the while acknowledging that he's talking to his girlfriend's dad whilst he had a butt plug filling his arse.

"Good, she barely ever replies to me." Kevin said with a little chuckle.

For a second, Harvey stared at Kevin and Kevin stared back. His bright blue eyes seemed to be scanning Harvey all over.

Then... a gust of wind blew through the shopping centre and Harvey got a strong smell filling his senses.

What's that smell? Harvey thought and then realised it was Kevin's aftershave... Wait a sec.

He leaned in a little closer and took another sniff of the overpowering smell.

Ever so slowly, Harvey looked up at Kevin who was staring blankly back at him. No, that's not the right smell, Harvey thought.

Jesus, for a minute there I thought it was Daisy's dad that was blackmailing me! Harvey thought, almost laughing in his head over the thought that he had sucked his girlfriend's dad's cock.

"Everything okay there?" Kevin asked with a confused look on his face.

"Oh erm, yeah, sorry." Harvey stuttered back, "I need to get back work."

"No problem, I'll see you soon hopefully with Daisy." He replied and Harvey walked back to his office.

As soon as he sat down on his desk his phone vibrated and saw Daisy had texted him.

Daisy: Hi Sweetie, we are having a little party this weekend and I haven't seen you in ages, do you want to come?

Harvey couldn't stop smiling, he had worried that he was losing Daisy at one point but everything seemed to be back on track.

I can't believe I thought it her dad was MrGTop! Harvey thought to himself before replying to her.

Harvey: That sounds perfect to me, I love you.

When he hit send, another message came through, but this one wasn't from Daisy. Harvey's heart sank when he saw the name "MrGTop" pop up.

MrGTop: Hi there my little cocksucker, now you've had some time to process that you've sucked my cock. We're meeting up this weekend, same hotel as last time, 9pm. Then you can have another thick load.

Harvey hated everything about this person, the way he spoke down to him, the way he didn't have any care for Harvey's feelings, worst of all, he hated how hard his cock was after reading that message!

Harvey: I can't do this weekend I am going to see my girlfriend.

Harvey knew this MrGTop held all the power, but he hoped that he wasn't so cruel to threaten to expose him because he wanted to see his girlfriend.

MrGTop: That's disappointing, Monday night then. Then you will be choking on my big, hard cock like the faggot you are.

Fuuck! Harvey moaned in his head, he had no idea how he got into this position, not so long ago he was just a normal guy, then somehow, he had become a fairly popular person on a porn app for men to wank over and be used as a cocksucker!

Although he didn't want to suck this man's cock just out of principle, he thought it was better to not argue and to try and figure something out later.

Harvey: Okay. I'll do it Monday, but that's the last time.

Harvey anxiously waited for a reply.

MrGTop: You stupid slut, this is just the beginning. See you soon.

Harvey was angry, he wanted to tell this person to fuck off, but he knew he didn't have a leg to stand on. Instead of replying, he just left the message and tried to forget about it.

The rest of that week flew by, Harvey spoke to Daisy most nights and still never replied to MrGTop. He also hadn't spoken to Jimmy since Harvey sucked his cock, he was worried that he wouldn't be able to resist doing it again.

With everything going on, Harvey still found time to regularly fuck his arse with his dildo.

With all of his money he spent one evening flicking through websites looking for new sex toys. As he was on his phone looking at them, his roommate Tom appeared in the living room.

"Hiya mate, what's happening?" He asked and sat down next to Harvey.

Twisting slightly, Harvey was able to hide the screen on his phone and kept looking through sex toys.

"Not much, what are you up to?" Harvey replied back, not looking away from his phone.

"Nothing, want to do anything this weekend?" Tom asked as he grabbed the TV remote and changed the channel.

"I'm actually going to see Daisy this weekend, sorry." Harvey told him.

"Ah fair enough, I'll just enjoy the place to myself." Tom told him with a little laugh.

Then, Harvey's eyes lit up, this is what I need! He thought as he looked at a sex toy.

"Be right back." Harvey said and walked into his room, he grabbed his bank card and put in the details.

In a matter of minutes he had ordered the new toy that would arrive in the next week, and an email came through with confirmation.

"Your purchase of The Fuck Machine 2000 has gone through, details of its delivery date will be with you shortly."

Harvey kept looking at videos and photos of this machine, you would attach a dildo to the end and it would thrust forward and backways. Harvey knew it would be as though he was getting fucked, but found this less gay as it wasn't with a man.

Eventually Thursday came and Harvey was getting his bag packed to go and see Daisy the next day when his phone vibrated. Grabbing it, Harvey let out a loud sigh when he saw MrGTop's name pop up.

MrGTop: Have fun with your girlfriend this weekend faggot. Since you have been ignoring me, you are to have a butt plug in all weekend and to prove it you are to post a picture on your NoodMe account every other hour.

For fuck sake! Harvey sighed, although he was already missing having his arse filled, he didn't like the risk of having a plug in around his girlfriend.

Harvey: Fine, I'll do it.

MrGTop: I think you're forgetting how you are supposed to talk to me.

Harvey: Sorry, of course I will do it, sir.

MrGTop: Good slut, have fun with your girlfriend whilst knowing you're going to be choking on my cock soon!

Harvey hated the complete lack of power he had, he just wanted it to end but he didn't know how.

The next day, before leaving, Harvey lubed up his butt plug, spread his cheeks and pushed it into his well used arsehole.

"Fuuuckk." He moaned loudly as he felt the rim of his arse stretch around the toy, always loving the feeling.

"Everything okay?" Tom's voice called out and suddenly Harvey's door flew open.

There he was, bent over his bed with his jeans by his ankles, his right hand covered in lube and a very obvious, black butt plug all the way in his arsehole.

Harvey looked at Tom, frozen in the absolute horror of getting caught like that.

"Shit, I'm so sorry!" Tom blurted out and slammed the door as he left.

"Fuck!" Harvey whispered to himself, how did I not know he was in?!

Harvey quickly pulled up his jeans, wiped his hand, grabbed his bag and left his room. When he turned his head he saw Tom sat on the sofa in silence.

"Mate, I'm so sorry." Harvey said to him.

"No," Tom interrupted, "I shouldn't have barged in, I thought you hurt yourself on something when you shouted, I didn't think you would be.... Never mind."

"I don't know what you think you saw..." Harvey started, almost hoping to lie his way out of it.

"Hey man," Tom interrupted again, "If you want to shove stuff up your arse that's all good, I'll just knock next time."

Harvey let out a little laugh when he heard that and a little sigh of relief that his friend wasn't judging him.

"I should get going," Harvey said, "See you later."

"You two have fun," Tom shouted, "Kinky fuckers."

Harvey laughed again, grateful for having such a good friend before getting into his car and starting his journey.

In two hours, he finally made it.

The long drive was worth it when he saw Daisy's smiling face at the door waiting for him.

"Finally." She laughed out and kissed Harvey.

"God am I glad to see you." Harvey replied and kissed her back.

"You'll be more than just glad in a second." She said with a grin and Harvey instantly knew what she was implying.

She took his hand and started to guide him through her house where he could hear her roommates already drinking and chatting in the living room, but Daisy took him upstairs and into her room.

As soon as the door was closed Daisy span around and planted her lips against Harvey's.

"Mmmm." He moaned when he felt her tongue run against his.

Fuck I need this! Harvey thought, he reached down and grabbed his girlfriend's firm arse cheeks, poking his hard cock into his girlfriend's stomach.

"I'm so fucking horny!" Daisy said between kisses, reaching into Harvey's jeans and grabbing his hard cock.

"Well, now I am too." Harvey said with a smirk.

"Just you wait." She said in a slow, seductive tone before biting his bottom lip.

Harvey watched, breathing heavily as his beautiful girlfriend sunk down to her knees in front of him. She pulled her hair back and then went to undo Harvey's jeans.

When they hit the floor and his hard cock was out, Daisy wasted no time wrapping her soft, wet lips around his shaft.

"Oooh fuck yes!" Harvey moaned, loving the feeling of her warm mouth around his dick, mixed with the pleasure of his arsehole being stretched by the plug.

FUCK! Harvey thought and his eyes shot wide open, The fucking plug!

He looked down at Daisy, she had her eyes closed as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

"Mmmmm." She moaned as she gave him a sloppy blowjob.

Oh fuck that feels so good! Harvey moaned in his head, until Daisy reached up and her hands grabbed his arse cheeks, using the grip to force his cock deeper down her throat.

Harvey knew she was way too close to feeling the plug in his arse, although he desperately didn't want to stop her, he couldn't risk it.

"Woah." He blurted out and pulled his cock back.

"What's wrong?" Daisy asked and wiped the spit from her mouth.

Oh god, she's going to hate me, he thought.

"I just think we should get back to see your friends, are we being rude coming straight up here?" Harvey said to her, hating every word.

"Are you serious?" Daisy asked in a pissed off tone, still inches from his hard cock.

"We can carry this on later, I just think I should at least say hi." Harvey said, although he didn't mean a word of it.

"Whatever," Daisy huffed and stood up, "Let's go."

Harvey quickly pulled up his jeans and followed his angry girlfriend downstairs to the room full of people.

It was the same mates he met last time he was there, but the only name he remembered was George, the friend he got jealous of. He sat there with his short black hair, his tight t-shirt that showed off his muscles and Harvey was instantly jealous again of how much time Daisy had been spending with him.

"Hi everyone." Harvey said.

Everyone said hi back and the party had started. Harvey very quickly lost count of how much he drank and pretty soon the night started to become a blur. His memories seemed to turn into flashes, whether it was dancing, drinking and making out with Daisy.

The last thing he remembered was collapsing into Daisy's bed, on his own.

When he woke up, his head was a little sore but not as bad as he was expecting. He looked to his side and realised that Daisy wasn't in the bed with him.

Urgh, what happened? Harvey thought as he sat up and quickly realised the plug was still deep in his arsehole.

"Fuck, I was drunk." He muttered to himself.

"There he is," Suddenly Daisy's voice called out and he saw her enter the room with two cups of tea in her hands, "I thought you were dead." She joked.

"I think I am." Harvey joked back and grabbed one of the teas from her.

Daisy got into the bed next to him and cuddled up.

"We had to bring you to bed early last night, you were really drunk." She told him.

"Sorry about that, I'm not too sure what happened." Harvey told her, feeling bad in case he ruined the night.

"That's okay," Daisy said and kissed his cheek, "What do you want to do today?"

"Not sure, are we doing anything tonight?" Harvey asked, wanting to stay another night and go home on Sunday.

"Yeah, I think we're going on a night out, are you going to last this time?" She teased him and sipped her tea.

"I'll do my best." Harvey laughed out.

After they got out of bed Harvey and Daisy went out for the day, around lunch time he started to feel human again and they went for lunch. Afterwards they went back to Daisy's house, watched a film before they started to get ready.

Harvey had remembered to post a photo every hour of the plug in his arse, although he was struggling not to take it out so he could just fuck his girlfriend.

"I'm just going to go for a shower and put my make up on." Daisy told him.

"No worries." Harvey said, knowing that would take her at least an hour before she's ready.

He quickly took another photo of the plug in his arse and posted it.

Afterwards, he went to go and find one of her roommates to hang out with until she was ready, unfortunately it seemed like everyone was either getting ready or out.

When he stumbled into one room that was empty.

"Hello?" Harvey asked and stepped inside.

He walked in and saw a messy bed and a few beer cans on the floor and a football shirt hung up on the wall.

Whoever's this is needs a cleaner, Harvey thought to himself.

Wait, what's that? He thought.

He stepped over to a drawer, his nose twitching as he got closer.

That smell.... He thought... Harvey reached and grabbed onto the half empty bottle of aftershave. He squirted it into the air and took a deep breath.

Oh... My... God! Harvey thought and his entire world stopped.

Then... he heard the door close.

He turned around and saw George stood inside the closed room staring at him.

"Harvey." He said, bluntly and with a straight face.

Harvey looked at the aftershave in his hand and then back up at George.

"Y-you?" Harvey stuttered out and saw George's straight face slowly turn into a smile.

"About time you figured it out." George told him, not moving an inch.

"I... I... I..." Harvey stuttered as he felt his world fall apart, "why?"

"That doesn't matter right now." George said and stepped a little closer to Harvey, making him jump.

"You sick fuck." Harvey spat out at him, he went to storm out but he felt one of George's big, strong hands land on his chest and hold him back.

Harvey looked up at him, realised this guy was a lot bigger and stronger than him.

"You could run out, but we wouldn't want little Daisy seeing the video of you sucking cock would you?" George whispered to him.

Harvey looked at him, what the fuck?!

"You would be outing yourself!" Harvey whispered to him, not wanting anyone to hear.

"Oh no, I got my face out of the shot, but it perfectly shows you moaning around my cock and then wanking after you swallowed my big, thick, load." George said to him.

Harvey felt like he couldn't move, his head spinning as George leant in until his lips were slightly brushing against George's ear.

"I told you... you would be sucking my cock again soon." He whispered.

His manly presence mixed with the smell of his aftershave had Harvey feeling totally helpless.

"Please let me go, we can forget about this." Harvey whispered, looking at the floor.

"Oh no," George whispered, his tongue lightly grazing against Harvey's ear, "You're going to take my cock down your throat as your sexy as fuck girlfriend showers."

This shocked Harvey back to reality and forced him to take a step backwards.

"No..." Harvey stuttered, "I... I can't."

George just kept smiling at him as he took a step closer and his hands went down to undo his belt.

"Oh you can, you're going to be a good little slut and suck my cock... just like you already have." He said with a little laugh.

In a second, George threw his jeans to the ground and his big, hard cock was aiming at Harvey. The cock that not so long ago he had sucked.

Harvey couldn't take his eyes off of it, it was huge! Since Harvey was blindfolded last time he never got to see it, only got to feel it in his mouth or throat. Looking at it, Harvey had to admit he was impressed.

When George took another step forward Harvey stepped back but hit the bed, he fell down and ended sat up, right at crotch level with George's hard cock moving closer.

"Last time," George whispered, "I had to do most of it because you were blindfolded, but now, you're going to suck my cock properly."

"Please don't make me." Harvey whispered, although he struggled to not look at the hard cock.

"I don't need to make you, you're a faggot, a bitch, I bet you're still loving that plug in your arse right now," George laughed out, "I saw the photo you put up like 5 minutes ago."

"I... I'm not..." Harvey stuttered but was stopped by George's strong hand caressing his face.

"I don't need to make you..." George said calmly, "But if you don't, then Daisy see's everything."

His beautiful, perfect cock was just inches from Harvey's face. He could feel the warmth coming from it and the intoxicating scent that reminded him of last time and the time with Jimmy. As much as he tried to fight it, Harvey's cock was fully hard in his jeans.

"That's it, suck. My. Cock." George whispered.

His thumb was brushing up and down Harvey's cheek, he looked up and saw George smiling down at him.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,420 Followers