Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no choice, Harvey thought, I can't have Daisy find out.

He looked back down at the hard cock that was now only an inch from his mouth, breathing in he could almost taste it.

"O...okay." Harvey stuttered.

"Good cocksucker." George said confidently and then moved his hand away from Harvey's face.

Keeping his eyes locked on the cock, Harvey gently licked his lips and opened his mouth.

He slowly moved forward, his top lips brushed against the top of George's thick cock and the inside of his mouth felt the warmth coming from it. He began to close his mouth and then his lips were lightly wrapped around his cock.

The man that had been controlling him for so long... And there was Harvey, with his eyes closed and his mouth around the man's cock.

"Fiinnalllyy." George let out a heavy moan.

Harvey was instantly taken back to the amazing feeling he got from having a cock in his mouth. Without even thinking his tongue moved up and flicked slowly around the cock head, getting a strong taste of precum.

"Daisy will be a while, so take your time, faggot." George whispered.

"Mhmm." Harvey moaned back to him, hating how turned on he had become.

He dragged his lips along the shaft, slowly moving back and forth and just taking past the head whilst at the same time massaging him with his tongue.

"Ooooh yeah," George moaned, "Surprising how good you are at this with so little practice. It's like you were made to be a cocksucker."

Harvey tried to ignore his words, not wanting them to be true whilst sucking his cock.

He kept slowly bobbing up and down, just past the head, precum poured into his mouth.

"Mmmm." Harvey accidentally moaned from the delicious taste.

"See, I knew you loved it." George mocked.

Pulling back and looking up at George, Harvey took a deep breath.

"I don't love it." He whispered.

"Oh yeah, get naked now and let's see if that cock of yours is hard." George ordered.

"No!" Harvey quickly shot back, knowing it would just add to his humiliation.

"It wasn't a request, bitch." George said firmly.

With pure embarrassment coursing through his body, Harvey remained on the bed as he took off his clothes in front of his blackmailer.

"Ha! Knew it!" George laughed when Harvey's hard cock was finally out, "Can't believe Daisy actually lets such a faggot fuck her."

"Please stop." Harvey whispered, feeling so small.

"Good idea, get back to it gay boy." George ordered, but this time he grabbed Harvey's head and pushed his cock deeper into his mouth.

George was slightly thrusting as Harvey bobbed back and forth, taking the thick cock deeper into his mouth as he kept swirling his tongue all over him.

A popping and gagging noise started to come from Harvey's mouth as he sucked George harder and deeper, hating how into it he was getting.

Suddenly George gripped Harvey's hair and pulled him back away from his cock, a string of spit was going from Harvey's mouth to the head of George's dick.

"Suck on my balls, now!" George ordered.

Harvey looked at George's big, shaved balls hanging there. He knew he needed to make sure this was done before Daisy was ready so he dove it, pressing his spit covered tongue against his left testicle and massaging it gently.

He instinctively reached up and started to wank George's cock, spreading his spit around and he pleased his balls. He took one into his mouth and dragged his tongue around it.

"Fucking hell!" George moaned, "That feels fucking amazing!"

As much has Harvey tried to deny it, he was in immense pleasure whilst pleasing this man. He sucked and licked on his balls for what felt like an eternity, getting completely lost in the moment.

He gathered spit onto his tongue and started to drag it up and down his balls and onto his shaft. In one motion he was licking from the bottom of George's balls and all the way to the tip, then back down again. Spreading his spit all over.

"Oh fuck yeah, you love this cock don't you faggot?" George moaned.

"Mmmmm!" Harvey couldn't stop himself from moaning back as he licked every inch of his cock.

"Answer me, cocksucker!" George ordered and pulled Harvey's head back.

"Y-yes." He stuttered, looking up at George.

"Yes, what?" George asked.

"I... I love your cock." Harvey admitted, ashamed at the words.

"Good bitch." George almost laughed and then shoved his cock back into Harvey's mouth.

This time, George was in complete control. Harvey had to reach around and grab George's arse as his mouth was getting fuck.

He kept his lips tightly around the thick cock as it thrusted in and out of him.

"Gllg....glllg...glllgg!" Harvey gagged over and over as his face was fucked like a dirty little slut.

"That's it, get used to taking this cock you dirty little faggot." George moaned as he pushed his cock deeper down Harvey's throat.

Harvey could feel his throat stretching and wrapping around the thick cock that kept going deeper and deeper. He was so fucking horny he couldn't stop himself and reached down to grab his own cock.

"Gllllggggggg!" Harvey moaned as George used his throat.

He started to push down a little harder onto the bed, taking his plug deeper in his arse.

"Yes! Take it you fucking whore!" George moaned.

Suddenly, George gripped Harvey's hair hard and pulled his face closer to him.

"GLLLLLLGGGGGGG!!" Harvey groaned and gagged as the entire cock went balls deep down his throat. He couldn't breath and he could feel his spit pouring down his chin and onto his own cock that he kept wanking.

His cock remained deep down Harvey's throat, cutting off his oxygen but Harvey couldn't bring himself to move.

Even without being able to breath, Harvey loved having his throat so painfully full with a fat, fucking cock!

But when George pulled back Harvey gasped for air and a pile of spit fell down his chin.

"You fucking faggot," George laughed, "Get ready for my cum, bitch."

He went straight back to fucking Harvey's face, each thrust his entire cock went down Harvey's throat, followed by his smooth, spit covered balls hitting Harvey's chin.

"Glllg....glllg....glllg..." Harvey gagged and spat constantly, his entire face felt drenched from spit.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum my dirty.... Fucking.... FAGGOOOOTTTTTT!!" George roared out.

Harvey felt the cock expand in his mouth, his balls tighten and finally, he felt the first strike of cum directly hit his tongue. To Harvey's own dismay he fucking loved the delicious, creamy cum.

Burst after burst of cum filled Harvey's mouth, so much that it started to drool out of his lips and down his chin. He swallowed down as much as possible but there was so fucking much and George didn't stop fucking his face like it was a pussy the entire time.

"Urrggh fuck!" George moaned again as the last of his cum poured out onto Harvey's tongue.

Harvey's cock was rock hard in his hand and his horniness had taken over, without even meaning to, when George stop thrusting he kept bobbing back and forth, forcing the slightly softer cock down his throat as he ran his tongue all over it, savouring the thick cum.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Harvey moaned around the cock that started to go soft in his mouth as he felt his own orgasm build up.

Harvey didn't care that he was about to cum with a mouthful of cock and cum.

"Stop right now!" George suddenly ordered and pulled his cock out of Harvey's mouth.

Harvey, on the brink of orgasm just looked up at him with his mouth wide open, cum and spit dripping down his chin and gasping for air.

"Get that hand off your cock right now." George ordered.

What? Harvey, thought, confused by this order but obeying anyway.

"You don't get to cum until I say so." George said with a smile.

Harvey was still catching his breath, not believing the order that George gave him.

"Oh," George suddenly said and stepped back, "Sounds like Daisy's shower just turned off, you should get yourself cleaned up, you look like you've just had your face fucked."

Oh my god, Daisy! What the fuck am I going to do?! Harvey panicked.

"Don't worry, I won't out you as long as you obey," George told him, "You can use my bathroom to clean the cum off you."

He picked himself up off the bed and pulled up his jeans, his painfully hard cock not going down.

When he got into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror he looked a mess. He was covered in spit and the smell and taste of cum filled his senses.

What happened to me? Why did I enjoy that? No, I couldn't have enjoyed it! What is going on?!

A million thoughts rushed through Harvey's head as he washed his face and any evidence of him sucking a dick.

When he stepped out, George was completely naked and lay on the bed, even soft his cock looks big, Harvey thought.

"See you for our night out in a few, faggot." George laughed at him.

Harvey just hung his head in embarrassment and walked out of the room, he felt like a completely different person that walked into that room.

He went back to Daisy's room and saw he with a towel wrapped around her, her cleavage sticking out as she sat at her make up table.

"Hey, hun." She said with a smile as she did her make up.

"Hey." Harvey replied, he felt like his head was going to explode.

Why would George do this? I don't understand. Harvey kept thinking.

"Everything alright?" Daisy asked.

I'm not done with him yet! Harvey thought and stood up.

"Yeah, be right back." He said and stormed out and back into George's room.

"Back for round two already, you really do love cock." George laughed.

Harvey quietly closed the door as he didn't want others to hear their conversation, then turned back to George.

"Why did you do this to me?" He asked, trying his best not to look at George's amazing, toned, naked body.

"Do what? Turn you into the gay boy you really are?" George said with a grin.

"I'm not gay!" Harvey argued back.

"Seemed pretty gay a minute ago." George laughed again.

"I don't understand, how, why? The photo you sent me when you said it was you, who was that?" Harvey asked.

"One of my dad's mates, just got it from his social media." George said as though brushing Harvey off.

"But you spoke to me, your voice was different?" Harvey questioned.

"That's just a voice editor, anyone can do it stupid." George mocked.

"How did you get my address?!" Harvey asked, still not understanding.

"Listen," George said and stood up, his quick movement frightened Harvey, "You're a faggot, a cocksucker, a slut for cock. That's all you need to know, well, that.... And that I'm going to be using you a lot."

"Why do you want to use me?" Harvey asked, "Can't you find someone who wants it?"

"Nah, that's too boring, you fighting the inevitable is half the fun," George told him, "Now, get the fuck out, gay boy."

Harvey's eyes darting up and down George's body and without meaning to glanced at his cock.

He couldn't speak, he felt like hitting George, but he knew that George would just give Daisy the evidence and ruin their relationship.

So, he walked back to Daisy's room, faking being normal around her as she got ready whilst the whole time his heart was pounding.

What am I going to do? He thought, how do I get him to stop? He could end Daisy and mine relationship so easily, am I just supposed to keep doing what he wants forever?

"Ready." Daisy eventually said and turned around to smile at Harvey, oh god, she's so beautiful.

"Let's go." Harvey replied and stood up.

As they walked downstairs Harvey felt like he was going to pass out, especially when he walked into their living room to see everyone sat around, then, he made eye contact with George who just smiled back at him.

He barely spoke as they hung out, every now and again he would catch George's eye but quickly look away.

Especially after how drunk he was the night before, Harvey decided not to drink that night, but he soon realised that neither was George. Daisy looked like she was having a couple but she was never much of a drinker anyway.

Every now and again Harvey would go into the kitchen to get Daisy a drink, one time she joined him and they started to make out passionately, making his cock even more painfully hard. As he kissed his girlfriend he panicked in case there was any lingering taste of George's cum on his tongue, but luckily she didn't seem to notice.

It was around 10pm when everyone was getting ready to go to the first club. Harvey went into the kitchen to put his glass away when suddenly he felt a firm hand strike his arse.

"Hi gay boy." George said behind him.

Harvey turned around with wide eyes and stared at him.

"Shhh!" Harvey whispered, not wanting anyone to hear them.

"Don't be such a pussy." George laughed.

"Please just leave me alone." Harvey begged, feeling like he could break into tears.

"I think we both know that's not going to happen," George replied with a little laugh, "I'm just here to tell you, go and take your butt plug out."

"What?" Harvey questioned.

"Go and take it out, you won't need it in for the rest of the night." George told him.

"Why?" Harvey asked, wondering what he was up to.

"Don't fucking question me, do as your told." George whispered but in a firm and angry tone.

Harvey instantly reverted back to his submissive, scared self.

"Y-yes... sir." He whispered.

"Good faggot." George said, slapped Harvey's arse again and then walked away.

Harvey was a little grateful that he could take the plug out, he thought he would get the chance to have sex with Daisy without her seeing it. So he quickly went upstairs, pulled the plug out of his arse, washed it and then hid it in his bag.

Luckily for Harvey, they had to get two taxis and he wasn't in the one with George. The whole trip Daisy had her hand on Harvey's thigh and his cock was refusing to go down.

"Just here mate." One of Daisy's friends called out to the taxi driver and they all got out and went into the club.

For an hour, Harvey danced, made out with Daisy and had a great time. He even for a split second forgot about George... but that all came crashing down.

"Hi there, faggot." He heard George say in his ear, he had come over whilst Daisy was in the bathroom.

"Stop it!" Harvey said back to him, getting more and more annoyed with how risky George was being.

"Oh shut up," George said, "I was just thinking how hot you looked with my entire cock down your throat earlier, I wonder if Daisy could still smell my cum on you."

Oh god, please stop! Harvey thought, hating even more that this was actually turning him on.

George's hand then pressed against and squeezed Harvey's arse cheek.

"How does that arse feel being empty?" George whispered into his hear and lightly nibbled on his ear lobe, "I've loved watching you fucking yourself over and over for the last few months, especially when that Jimmy guy fucked you with the dildo."

"Ooooh." Harvey moaned as George's warm breath and degrading turned him on more.

"When we first started talking and I didn't know who you were, I thought it was just some random slut..." George whispered in his ear as his hand kept squeezing and caressing Harvey's arse cheek, "Then when I realised it was sexy Daisy's boyfriend, well, I knew I was going to have some fun with you."

Suddenly, George's tongue licked from the bottom of Harvey's neck all the way up to his ear.

"Oooh fuck." Harvey moaned when his tongue went inside of his ear, making his body twitch with pleasure.

Oh god... I'm so horny! Harvey thought.

"And to finally have you bobbing up and down on my cock like the slut you are... I fucking loved it, didn't you?" George whispered, his hand then moving forward and grabbing Harvey's hard cock.

He was getting lost in lust, all the teasing over the last few days had made him so close to the edge.

"You're coming the bathroom with me, now." George whispered to him, looking Harvey dead in the eye.

"Y-yes... sir." Harvey replied, too horny to fight it.

Without thinking, he followed George into the club bathroom and slowly into one of the cubicles.

When the door closed and locked George pushed Harvey up against the wall and their bodies were pushed firmly against each other.

"You're my dirty little gay slut now..." George told him firmly, "You're going to do whatever I want, when I want, aren't you?"

His hand reached down into Harvey's jeans and grabbed his hard cock.

"Ooooh god.... Yes." Harvey moaned, knowing he could cum any second.

"Good boy, get on your fucking knees." George ordered.

Oh god, do I want this.... Yes... yes I do. Harvey thought.

He stared into George's eyes as he willingly lowered himself to the ground. Then he watched as George undid his jeans and pulled out his hard, big cock.

"Tell me you want to suck my cock." George said loudly.

"I... I want to suck your cock." Harvey whispered.

"Because you're what?" George asked, then he started to rub his head all over Harvey's lips.

"Because..." Harvey whispered, loving the smell and slight taste just from the head, "Because I'm your gay slut."

"Good faggot, do it." George said and moved back just an inch, making it so Harvey had to start it.

He didn't care though, this man had broken him and Harvey knew he had lost.

Opening his mouth, Harvey lent forward and wrapped his lips around this perfect, thick cock.

"Mmmm!" Harvey moaned, knowing that he did in fact, love sucking dick.

"Good boy, enjoy it, you're going to be sucking this dick a lot." George moaned.

"Mmmm!" Harvey moaned back, accepting his place and his fate.

He bobbed up and down, swirling his wet tongue around George's head and tasting his delicious precum. When he felt George's cock twitch in his mouth it gave Harvey even more pleasure.

He reached around and grabbed George's arse so he could properly bob up and down, taking him deeper and deeper down his throat.

Harvey didn't care that he was cheating or that he was in the same club as his girlfriend, all his attention was on pleasing this cock.

"Glg.... Glllg.... Glllg...." Harvey groaned and made himself gag over and over and he pleased George.

That went on for a few minutes before George suddenly grabbed Harvey's hair and pulled him to his feet.

"Turn around faggot." He ordered and threw Harvey against the wall.

"What are you doing?" Harvey asked, his hands holding onto the wall but doing nothing to fight back.

In a few seconds, George had undone Harvey's jeans and pulled them down, unleashing his hard, precum soaked cock.

"I bought this when I saw your video with Jimmy." George whispered into his ear.

George was pressed up against Harvey and he could feel the dominant mans hard cock pressing against his arse cheeks.

Harvey looked to his side so see George was holding a big, black dildo in front of him.

"What, are you going to do?" Harvey moaned, but still didn't fight back.

"You'll see." George said with a slight smile.

Harvey felt George's body move slightly back, but then felt his hands spreading Harvey's arse cheeks.

"Ooooh fuck!" Harvey moaned louder than he intended when he felt the head of the black dildo push inside of his well stretched arsehole.

"Why do you think I had you wear a butt plug this weekend?" George whispered and bit Harvey's ear as he pushed another inch of the dildo inside of him, "So I could get you good and loosened up."

Another inch pushed in, Harvey could feel his arsehole stretching around this toy, filling him with fucking pleasure.

"Then, when we go home later," George whispered as another inch delved into Harvey's bowels, "You're going to put Daisy to bed, come to my room, where I'm going to finally fuck your tight, virgin, arsehole.