Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuuuuuuccckkk!" Harvey moaned louder than ever as the last few inches of the dildo went balls deep inside of him.

"That's it," George moaned as he started to slowly push the dildo in and out of Harvey, "You're going to take my cock deep inside of you... You're going to moan like a whore."

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Harvey panted as he got fucked by this dildo in the cubicle.

"This isn't an arsehole anymore," George said as he moved faster and faster, "It's a pussy, my pussy, to fuck whenever I want."

"Oh god.... Please.... Fuuuucckkk!" Harvey moaned as he found himself pushing back against the dildo.

"Please, what? Faggot." George whispered and bit Harvey's neck.

"Fuck me!" Harvey said, declaring it to himself and George, "Fuck my arsehole with your cock!"

SPANK!

"I told you it's a pussy!" George shouted.

"Fuck my pussy! Fuck my tight virgin pussy with your giant fucking cock!" Harvey moaned, hornier than he had ever been in his life.

Suddenly, the dildo was pulled out of him and Harvey remained against the wall with his arse stretched.

"Not yet, gay boy." George said.

Harvey remained still as he heard George pull his jeans up.

"Come on, don't want Daisy wondering where you are and ruining our fun." George said with a laugh.

When they returned to the club Harvey's head was a mess.

Is this really happening? Do I want George to fuck me... that felt so good then. He thought.

The rest of the night Harvey couldn't stop thinking about George, about the fact that he knew deep inside that he wanted to be fucked by him.

It was nearly midnight when George recommended going home. All the while Harvey knew why.

A few of the mates wanted to stay out so in the end just a couple got a taxi back. Daisy seemed pretty drunk and Harvey had to pretty much carry her.

"Take me to bed." Daisy slurred out as they walked through the door.

"Yes Harvey, take her to bed." George said and slapped Harvey's arse, apparently not caring about being subtle.

This is it... I'm going to do it. Harvey thought.

He carried Daisy upstairs and into her room, lay her onto the bed and put the sheets around her. She let out a little groan but she was pretty much passed out as Harvey left.

The walk to George's room felt like an eternity, the whole time he was questioning what he was doing, but that didn't stop him from knocking on the door.

"Come in." George shouted.

Harvey opened the door and saw George, already naked with lube in his hand.

"So, you've accepted what's going to happen?" George asked.

"Y-yes, sir." Harvey stuttered back and closed the door behind him.

"Good, here," George said and threw the black dildo and some lube at Harvey's feet, "Get naked, get on your knees and get that dildo in your cunt. You're going to suck me off for a bit before I take your virginity."

Part of Harvey hated how George belittled him, but another part was massively turned on by it.

He did as he was told, got naked, got onto his knees and then started to spread lube around the dildo. When he reached behind and pressed the head against his arse, he realised how loose and stretched he was, ready for a real cock.

"Ooooh fuck!" Harvey moaned as he pushed the dildo deep inside of him, loving the feeling even more than ever.

"Keep that dildo in as you crawl to me." George ordered.

Harvey found it hard, but he managed to get all the way until he was on his hands and knees between George's legs with the dildo 5 inches in his arsehole.

"Stay still." George ordered.

Like in the bathroom, George started to push the head of his cock around Harvey's lips, spreading his precum around. All Harvey wanted to do was open his mouth and take it down his throat.

"Now, you are going to suck my cock until I say so, then you are going to get onto my bed and I'm going to take your cunts virginity and officially make you into my faggot slut," George said, making Harvey's cock twitch and leak, "You want that... don't you."

Harvey was so lost in the moment, he was so fucking horny, this is it, I'm doing it.

"Harvey." A woman's voice suddenly said from behind.

Harvey turned his head and his eyes shot wide open to see Daisy stood at the open door, staring at him. She was dressed with her arms crossed, catching Harvey in the worst possible position.

No! Harvey screamed in his head, it's over.

"Answer him, Harvey." Daisy said, not moving an inch.

"W-what?" Harvey stuttered out, the more he looked at Daisy the more confused he was, she didn't look angry, she just had a straight face.

"Do you want to suck George's cock and then let him fuck your little cunt?" Daisy asked a little firmer.

"I... I... What?" Harvey stuttered again.

"Let's try it this way," Daisy said, she closed the door and stepped in, Harvey was frozen still with the dildo still in his arsehole, "Do you want to suck George's cock like you did last week, like you did earlier today and like you did in the club toilets?"

What the fuck?! Harvey screamed in his head, feeling like he was going to explode.

"Then, are you going to take that dildo out of your cunt, just like all the other ones you've been fucking yourself with for months and let a real man fuck you?" Daisy questioned, still with a straight face.

"You... you know?" Harvey asked, he could feel his heart beating out of his chest.

"Oh Harvey," Daisy said and stepped closer, "Who do you think has been helping George do all this? How do you think he got your address?"

"You... him.... What?" Is all Harvey could get out, he looked back at George to see him smiling down at him with the biggest grin.

"It has all been building up to this Harvey," Daisy said, "You should see the look on your face."

"We've been teasing you all weekend." George laughed out.

"When I sucked your dick when you got here," Daisy continued, "I must admit you let me get very close to the butt plug before you stopped me, I thought you were just going to let me carry on, but that would've ruined the fun."

Harvey's head was spinning, he kept looking back and to from Daisy and George.

"We knew we would need you hornier than ever to finally make this work." George told Harvey.

"I must admit, whilst I was sucking George's cock and I saw your apartment come up on that first ever live stream I was pretty shocked," Daisy admitted and went to sit down next to George, in front of Harvey, "But then I thought, why not have the best of both worlds."

Sucking George's cock? Harvey thought.

"You... and him?" Harvey asked.

"Oh, since like the first week we started uni," George laughed, "She's a kinky little slut your girlfriend."

"I couldn't believe you were happy to make money online by making men cum," Daisy said, "That's really fucking weird."

"Daisy I..." Harvey went to speak but got interrupted by her.

"Shut up faggot!" She shouted, "So, we decided to turn you, whether you liked it or not. And finally, it has all come down to this. I tell you what, it's been so funny watching you panic and worry about getting caught."

"W-what do you mean?" Harvey asked.

He felt like he was watching this whole thing go on from outside of his body, like it was a dream, not real, but he was stuck there.

Daisy took Harvey's hand in her face and gently leant in.

"Listen, you are going to be my good little cuckold," She whispered to him and then kissed his cheek, "You will be a gay slut for George and maybe some other guys, who knows. I am going to keep getting fucked by George and again, maybe some others. You may, very rarely, get the opportunity to have sex with me," Daisy continued, "But for now on, three quarters of your profits from your NoodMe account goes to us, since we got you started on that."

Is this really happening?! Harvey thought to himself.

His eyes stared firmly into Daisy's, it felt like he was looking at a different person, she didn't look like his sweet, innocent girlfriend.

"Just think Harvey," Daisy whispered, then she reached down and grabbed hold of Harvey's still painfully hard cock, "You can suck his dick and take it in your little pussy all the time you want."

"Ooooh god." Harvey didn't want to moan, but they had been teasing him for so long that he couldn't hold it in.

"And you can fuck me, every now and again." Daisy told him, still stroking his precum covered cock.

"So," George joined in, "Why don't you do what you were born to and get lose lips wrapped around your new owners' cock."

Harvey looked at George, then down at his hard cock, the cock that apparently Daisy has been using a lot.

"Look, I'll show you." Daisy said with a grin.

Harvey's eyes shot wide open as he watched his beautiful, amazing girlfriend that he was in love with lean down and wrap her plump, soft lips around another man's cock.

"Mmmmm." Daisy moaned as she slowly bobbed up and down George's dick in front of Harvey.

When she pulled back, a slight bit of spit went from George's cock to Daisy's lips, which she used her finger to take and spread around Harvey's mouth.

"Go on Harvey," Daisy whispered, "Take his cock and become my cuckold, make me happy."

He couldn't believe or even fully understand everything that was going on, but Harvey was so horny. He started at George's cock, then back at Daisy.

Harvey slowly licked his lips and his eyes finally rested on George's thick, hard cock.

He moved closer and closer to it.

"Yes, good boy." Daisy whispered to him.

"Wait," Harvey said, stopping just in inch from the head of George's dick, "You... You've been cheating on me this whole time?"

Harvey moved back just a tiny amount and looked at Daisy.

"What can I say, George can be very persuasive and is amazing at fucking... Which you're about to find out." Daisy said with a grin.

"Even before you found out it was me online... You were cheating on me," Harvey said and moved back even further, "And for months you've been lying to me, blackmailing me?"

"Don't be such a pussy about it, you want this as much as us!" George shot back.

"I have been in hell, mentally tortured by you two for months! And the whole time, you've been fucking him?!" Harvey finally shouted at Daisy.

"Well, you've been making men cum online for months, that's pretty much cheating!" Daisy argued back to him.

"I only did that because apparently you made me!" Harvey roared out and stood up, the dildo finally sliding out of his arse and onto the floor.

"And you loved it!" George said.

"No, you two are sick in the head!" Harvey argued and grabbed his clothes, "Who does that to someone they're supposed to love?!"

"Harvey, get the fuck back here right now!" Daisy shouted and stopped Harvey in his tracks, just before he reached the door, "We have a lot of evidence of you and what you've been up to."

"W-what?" Harvey asked and slowly turned around to see them both staring at him.

"If you don't do what we want, everyone you know will see what a slutty little gay boy you have been." Daisy said, her straight face turning into another evil grin.

"Daisy..." Harvey whispered, not believing how cruel and evil she had become, "Fucking do it."

Then he stormed out and slammed the door behind him.

Harvey got dressed in the hallway, grabbed his bag of clothes and got into his car to drive home.

"That fucking bitch!" Harvey shouted in his car to himself, "All this time, it was both of them! Using me, blackmailing me!"

It was nearly 3am when Harvey finally got back to the apartment. Before he went in, he looked at his phone and saw a text from Daisy.

Daisy: Harvey, if you don't agree to this then we send out the evidence we have of you. Come on, make the right decision, you want this as much as we do.

Fuck you! Harvey thought and turned his phone off before storming inside.

As he walked into the apartment his roommate Tom's door opened and he looked groggy.

"Harvey? What are you doing back?" He asked.

"Tom, come here, I need to tell you something." Harvey replied, realising he had to take control of the situation.

They both sat down on the sofa and once again Harvey's heart was beating out of his chest.

"What is it mate?" Tom asked.

"I..." Harvey stuttered, not believing what he was about to admit, "I'm bi."

Tom looked at him with a dead straight face and Harvey couldn't figure out what he was thinking.

"Okay." Tom said calmly.

"Okay?" Harvey questioned, "Is that it?"

"What do you want me to say, congratulations?" Tom asked with a little laugh, "Mate, it's not big deal, you do you."

Then, like a ton of bricks were lifted off of his shoulders, Harvey let out a huge sigh.

"Thanks mate, I appreciate that." Harvey told him.

"No worries, I'm going back to bed." Tom said and left.

Harvey grabbed his phone and started to reply to Daisy.

Harvey: I loved you, I thought you were perfect. But this, it's messed up. You're manipulative, psychotic and I never want to hear from you again. Do what you have to do, but we're over.

He turned his phone off and then went to bed.

Just like that, Harvey went to bed and slept better than he had in months.

It was 9am when he woke up, he checked his phone and saw a message from Daisy and one from George.

Daisy: I don't know why you're being so weird about it, you loved it! Just call me and we can talk it through.

George: See what you're missing faggot? Your girlfriend finished me off after you left but we both know you would've rather been the one doing this.

With George's messaged a video was attached and Harvey watched a 10 second clip of Daisy riding George's cock, her moans were wild. Although they were smart enough to keep their faces off of it.

Watching the video, Harvey did find himself massively turned on, after all he had been teased all weekend.

He quickly got dressed and headed to his car.

For 20 minutes he drove until he got to where he needed to be, ringing the doorbell on the huge house he waited nervously.

Am I really going to do this? He questioned, I am... I guess they were right about one thing anyway.

He heard the door unlock and finally open.

"Harvey? What are you doing here?" Jimmy asked him.

He had clearly just woken up and was just in tight, wight boxers. His amazing, toned and muscular body on show.

"We weren't supposed to meet up today were we..mmhmmmhh.." Jimmy was cut off by Harvey leaning in and planting his lips against the older, bigger man.

Harvey took a few steps in until they were inside his house, he opened his mouth and pushed his tongue against Jimmy's. For the first time in his life, he was making out with a man.

Harvey's hands started to rub up and down Jimmy's amazing abs, moaning as he touched this beautiful man. Until Jimmy broke the kiss, but his mouth remained just an inch from Harvey's.

"What about you having a girlfriend?" Jimmy whispered.

"Ex... girlfriend." Harvey told him with a smile, breathing heavily as he looked into Jimmy's eyes.

Jimmy reached over and closed the front door, keeping his face close to Harvey's.

"Well, come in then." Jimmy whispered and then he kissed Harvey back.

Harvey passionately made out with Jimmy as they made their way through the house. His hands exploring all over the older, stronger man, whose hands were all over Harvey.

"Mmmmm." Harvey moaned into his mouth as Jimmy started to undo Harvey's jeans.

Harvey pulled his top over his head and finally kicked off his jeans so he stood naked in front of Jimmy. He was breathing heavily and staring at him with a smile.

Then, Harvey leaned in and pushed his tongue back into Jimmy's, at the same time he reached into Jimmy's boxers and grabbed hold of his thick, big cock.

Jimmy reached down and grabbed Harvey's, the two men slowly wanking the other as they passionately kissed, their tongues dancing along the others.

"Oh god... Jimmy." Harvey moaned as his cock leaked onto Jimmy's hand.

"Shhh, come with me." Jimmy whispered and they made their way into Jimmy's bedroom.

Harvey watched as Jimmy lay down on the bed but sat up on his elbows.

"Come here." Jimmy whispered, not in a forceful way, but more of a guiding way.

Harvey walked over, straddled on top of Jimmy and sat on his lap with his legs either side of Jimmy's waist.

Harvey leaned in and carried out making out with Jimmy, their naked bodies rubbing against each other, just turning Harvey on more and more. He could feel Jimmy's hard cock underneath him and he knew he needed it.

"Lay back." Harvey whispered.

"I don't think so," Jimmy whispered and smiled at Harvey, "I've been wanting that cock in my mouth since I first saw it, you lay back and enjoy."

Harvey just smiled, he got off of Jimmy and lay flat on the bed.

"Ooooh." Harvey moaned as Jimmy slowly and sensually kissed and licked his neck.

His hands rubbed all over Harvey's body but painfully stayed away from his cock.

Jimmy lay on top of Harvey as his lips and tongue explored every inch of the younger man. Harvey could barely control his breathing, he gripped onto the bed sheets as pleasure overtook his body.

When he felt Jimmy grab onto his thighs, Harvey spread his legs and looked down to see the older man smiling back at him.

Ever so slowly, Jimmy's warm, wet mouth went over Harvey's cock and his lips wrapped around his shaft.

"Oooooh god.... Yes." Harvey moaned loudly.

"Mmmmm!" Jimmy moaned as he slowly bobbed up and down Harvey's hard cock.

Harvey just watched as another man sucked his dick, but it felt a million times better than any other blowjob he's ever gotten.

"Fuck... Jimmy... How're you doing that?" Harvey moaned as he Jimmy was making him see stars.

Jimmy was a master of blowjobs, easily taking Harvey's big cock all the way down his throat over and over.

His tongue felt amazing as it massaged every inch of Harvey's cock, spreading his spit around and making his legs shake.

He slowly moved down until he started to lick and suck on Harvey's shaved, smooth balls.

"Oh fuck... Jimmy... that's so good." Harvey moaned.

"I can teach you a thing or two," Jimmy joked as he moved to the other testicle and kept pleasing it, "Now, are you here just for a suck?"

Harvey looked down at Jimmy as his spit covered tongue kept running all over his balls.

"No," Harvey panted out, "I want you... I want you to fuck me." Harvey moaned.

"Good." Jimmy said back.

Suddenly he gripped Harvey's legs and lifted them into the air.

"Hooolllyy fuuuuuccckkk!!!" Harvey moaned and his chest heaved when he first felt Jimmy's tongue press against his tight, virgin arsehole.

"Mmmmm!" Jimmy moaned back, attacking the man's hole with his tongue.

"Fuck... yes... rim me! That's fucking amazing!" Harvey moaned over and over.

He looked down at Jimmy who had his eyes closed as he ate Harvey's arsehole.

I can't believe I've never been rimmed before! It's so fucking good!! Harvey thought to himself.

For what felt like hours, Jimmy masterfully ate Harvey's tight little, smooth arsehole. Harvey was panting and moaning like a bitch in heat, loving every second of it, but he needed more.

"Jimmy.... Please... I need you." He panted out, knowing he was ready.

"Just making sure you're ready." Jimmy said with a smile.

"I'm fucking ready now fuck me!" Harvey moaned louder than ever.

Jimmy got up onto his knees, he grabbed Harvey's ankles and rested them onto his shoulders.

This was it, Harvey knew he was about to have sex with a man and he fucking loved it!

He looked at Jimmy's hot body, his thick cock as his own legs up spread and lifted up.

Jimmy rubbed lube all over his cock and then aimed it at Harvey's arsehole.