Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This might hurt at first." Jimmy warned.

"Don't worry," Harvey panted out, "I've been warming up for this for a long time."

Harvey felt the tip of Jimmy's head touch his arsehole and he twitched with pleasure, he knew he wanted it and he couldn't fucking wait.

With a little pressure, Jimmy pushed.

"Ooooh fuuuckk yeess!!!" Harvey moaned out as the rim of his arsehole stretched open and wrapped around the head of Jimmy's cock.

This is it... Harvey thought, I have an actual cock in me!

"Is that okay?" Jimmy asked, just holding the head in him.

"So.... Fucking.... Good!!!" Harvey moaned, opening his eyes and staring at Jimmy.

"Good." Jimmy said with a smile.

Another inch pushed deeper into Harvey, just enhancing the pure pleasure from having a real cock inside of him.

Harvey's arsehole was ready for it as Jimmy went deeper and deeper inside of him. Every inch felt fucking amazing, his arse was twitching and clenching around the perfect cock.

"Oh god... oh god... so good." Harvey panted.

It felt like he had a mile of cock inside of him, then... Jimmy pushed forward a little more and Harvey felt the other man's balls press against his and he knew he had taken the entire thing.

"FUUUUCKKKKK YEEEESSSSSS!!!" Harvey roared out, having Jimmy balls deep inside of him sent him to pleasures he never knew existed.

"You're so fucking tight!" Jimmy moaned.

Suddenly his hands landed beside Harvey and he pressed his lips against him.

"Mmmm... fuck.... Jimmy." Harvey moaned into Jimmy's mouth as they passionately made out.

Jimmy remained all the way inside of Harvey as they kissed. Harvey's legs wrapped around his firm body and he kept moaning uncontrollably.

"Jimmy..." Harvey moaned in between kisses, "Fuck me... please... I need it!"

With that, Jimmy started to slowly thrust in and out of Harvey's arse. His hole wrapped so fucking tight around the thick cock that was moving forward and backwards.

"Oh fuck!! So! Fucking! Good!" Harvey moaned as his arse got stretched perfectly. It felt like the air was being taken from his lungs and he loved it.

The two just kept making out as Jimmy was steadily fucking his no longer virgin hole.

"Are you ready to be properly fucked?" Jimmy asked him.

"Definitely!" Harvey moaned back.

Jimmy leaned back and once again put Harvey's ankles up onto his shoulders. Harvey just stared at this perfect man before Jimmy started to properly fuck the tight hole.

"Fuck! Yes! Harder! Deeper!!" Harvey kept moaning, "Fuck my arsehole!"

"This is so fucking tight!!! You're so fucking hot!" Jimmy moaned.

His cock was firing in and out of Harvey's arse as fast as possible. There was no pain, just pure pleasure for Harvey as he was fucked.

Harvey felt like a ragdoll as Jimmy fucked his tight arsehole harder and harder. Their balls hitting each other with every thrust. It was pleasure that Harvey couldn't even explain.

He didn't know how long he got fucked like this for, but his body was twitching uncontrollably.

"Lie down!" Harvey suddenly panted out.

"What?" Jimmy asked, giving him a few more hard thrusts.

"Lie down, I want to ride you." Harvey moaned, meaning every word.

"No problem." Jimmy said with a smile.

He pulled out of Harvey's arsehole which felt massively empty and then lay on the bed.

Harvey tried to be as seductive as possible as he climbed on top of the perfect man, straddling him either side. Harvey reached down and grabbed Jimmy's slick cock and aimed it for his arsehole.

"Yeeeessss!" Harvey moaned and arched his back as he started to slide down the thick pole.

"Fucking perfect!" Jimmy moaned, watching this young man take his cock with ease.

When Harvey touched Jimmy's thighs he knew he was all the way in, then he started to slowly bounce up and down this thick cock.

"Yes... so fucking good! How is it this good?!" Harvey moaned as he rode Jimmy faster and faster.

"Oh this is just the first time." Jimmy moaned back, holding onto Harvey's thighs.

"Yes! Fuck me whenever you want!" Harvey moaned like a wild animal.

Suddenly Jimmy reached and grabbed hold of Harvey's rock hard cock and started to wank him. His precum was flying all over Jimmy's abs as he bounced up and down on the cock.

"Oh fuck! Jimmy! Please make me cum! Please!" Harvey moaned in a hight pitched voice.

"You want to cum as you ride my cock?" Jimmy moaned back to him, loving the feel of a tight arsehole wrapping around his shaft.

"Yes!! Make me fucking cum as I ride you big, fat, fucking cock!!" Harvey moaned.

He kept bouncing up and down Jimmy's cock as his own cock was getting wanked faster and faster, his orgasm quickly building up until it hit him.

"FUUUUUUUCCCKKK YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!" Harvey screamed out as cum started to fire out of his cock, landing all over Jimmy's chest and abs.

From his orgasm, his arsehole was clenching around Jimmy's cock even more.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Jimmy warned.

"Cum in me!" Harvey moaned as he kept cumming, "CUM IN MY FUCKING ARSEHOLE!!!!!"

"Fuuuckking helllllll!!!!" Jimmy roared and Harvey felt it.

The first ever load of cum to fill him up.

Shot after shot of hot, thick cum fired out of Jimmy's cock directly inside of Harvey. The pure pleasure of it forcing his own orgasm to keep going.

"YES!!! Fill up my tight little arsehole!!!!" Harvey roared.

He kept riding Jimmy through both of their orgasms, making sure he milked every last drop of cum from his big, beautiful balls.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Harvey panted as he slowed down bouncing up and down on the cock.

Eventually, he rolled off of Jimmy and lay down next to him. Both of them panting for air.

"That was... unbelievable." Harvey panted out.

Jimmy leaned across and kissed Harvey passionately, their wet tongues running against each other.

"Think you'll want to do it again?" Jimmy asked him.

"Definitely!" Harvey moaned, looking into Jimmy's eyes.

It took nearly 20 minutes for them to catch their breath but when they did, they were both ready for round two.

Jimmy got Harvey onto his hands and knees, his cum filled arse stuck in the air. Then he guided his hard cock back into the gaped arsehole.

"Fuuuuck yes! That's so fucking good!" Harvey moaned as he got fucked doggy style.

Jimmy fucked Harvey like this through another orgasm, making Harvey cum all over the bed sheets and Jimmy filled Harvey up with another load of cum.

After that, they were both too cummed out to go again so they just lay with each other, kissing and touching the other person's body.

"I would let you fuck me," Jimmy said, looking into Harvey's eyes, "But I'm strictly just a top."

"That's fine," Harvey told him, "I got what I wanted." He laughed out.

"I should tell you as well," Jimmy continued, "I'm not a relationship kind of guy, I don't know if that's what you want, but that's not me. I'm happy to keep fucking though."

Harvey just laughed, he had zero intention of any sort of relationship with this man, or anyone after the way Daisy treated him.

"That's fine, I can just keep using your cock." Harvey said and kissed him again.

Half an hour later Harvey went back to his apartment. He had showered in Jimmy's house so at least he wasn't smelling of cum, however his arsehole was a little sore.

When he got back in, with a little bit of a limp, Tom was sat playing games in the living room.

"Hey man." Harvey said and sat down next to him.

"Hey," Tom replied, "Oh, I don't know what's going on but your girl Daisy is fucking on one."

"What do you mean?" Harvey asked, raising an eye brown.

"She sent me some video of you sucking some guy's dick saying what a faggot you are," Tom said and Harvey's face burnt red with humiliation, she actually did it? He thought. "Now I don't want to overstep, but that's fucking weird man, I think you should end it with her."

Harvey couldn't stop himself from laughing at that, he was just so happy that his friend was not a dickhead.

"Yeah, we ended it this weekend." Harvey told him.

"Good," Tom replied, "I never liked her anyway."

Harvey grabbed a controller and started to play games with Tom.

After Tom went out, Harvey went onto his NoodMe account. He had gained even more followers and was making even more money.

Well, now I don't need to hide who I am, and I can do videos with men involved... who knows how much money I can make.

The end.... of season 1

I am classing this as "season 1" of Harvey's story.

Season 2 will be called "Not So Straight Boy Makes Money" and will carry on with Harvey's adventures.

I felt like this part of the story came to an end on its own, I didn't want to leave a cliffhanger for the sake of leaving a cliffhanger. Also, I couldn't call him a "straight boy" anymore.

Harvey's story will continue, so keep an eye out for season 2!