Straight Boy Makes Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Str8John: Okay.

Lining a chair up to the window, Harvey opened the curtains wide and had a look to make sure there was no one outside. Although he was on the second floor, there was still a clear sight into his apartment and if anyone walks past they could definitely see him.

Except his mind was made.

Undressing, Harvey was completely naked and lined the camera up so it had him in full shot, except for the face.

He sat down, lifted his legs and rested them onto the windowsill, if anyone looked they could would get a hell of sight.

Grabbing his cock, Harvey started wanking. He wasted no time, thinking of Daisy sucking his cock or riding him. It took no time for his chest to start heaving and for quiet moans to be escaping his mouth.

Faster and faster he was wanking his cock, he would occasionally look outside. One time he saw someone walking by, but they were looking in his direction.

Harvey didn't know why, but he was undoubtedly incredibly turned on at the thought of someone seeing him. Wanking faster, he kept his eyes closed fully now. Thinking if he didn't see anyone then he would assume no one saw him.

Then Harvey thought that what he was doing was going to make some strange older man cum and the thought turned him on more.

His precum was running all over his hand as he wanked faster and faster, using his other hand to massage his balls. Harvey let out a loud moan and his chest arched up when his cock started to fire cum all over his stomach.

It took a while for him to come down from his orgasmic high. When he eventually did he went to his phone and stopped the recording.

Looking at it, Harvey was getting incredibly turned on just watching himself. He made sure there was none of his face in any of the video and he sent it.

He rewatched the video a few times, still not believing it was him. So open and in site, wanking and he couldn't believe how loud he was moaning in the video.

It was thirty minutes later when he got a message from MrGTop.

MrGTop: That was a hot video slut. You have earned this.

And then the £20 went into his account.

"This is wild." Harvey said smiling. Then he realised that he was no longer angry about Daisy, this distraction was a welcome surprise.

CHAPTER 3

Nervous Regrets

2 hours later, Harvey was a mess. Now he was no longer horny he was shouting at himself for sending the photo.

If it was someone he knew then it would be obvious that it was Harvey. They would be able to recognise the apartment and would recognise his body.

How could I be so stupid! What if someone I know finds it! It could be all over the internet now! What if Daisy finds out?!

Harvey was a mess. Pulling up the app, he sent a message to MrGTop.

Str8John: Can you delete that video? I regret sending it and don't want it out there any longer.

For the next hour Harvey didn't get a reply and he was working himself up into a frenzy! Angry that his horny state would let him do something so stupid. When he got a reply, Harvey's heart almost stopped.

MrGTop: don't be embarrassed, I showed it to a few friends of mine and they all agreed that you were a hot little slut.

Harvey nearly broke down. He now knew for sure that more people have seen the video! He needed this to stop immediately.

Str8John: Please do not send it to anyone else!!

MrGTop: I haven't sent it to anyone, I just showed it to them on my phone. They are interested in sending you a friend request if you would be looking for some more money.

Harvey read the message a few times. He was relieved that the video was not sent anywhere and weirdly knowing that other men found it hot turned him on. He loved knowing that people got off looking at him.

So he nervously replied back.

Str8John: Okay, just please don't send it to anyone.

MrGTop: I wouldn't do that. You can trust me, now when are you free for some live fun?

Harvey was still nervous, although that had died down but he was still slightly afraid. He thought of an idea that could put his mind at ease.

Str8John: Can you show me your face, so I know you aren't someone that I know?

MrGTop: No problem.

A minute late, a photo came from him. A sigh of relief left Harvey when he didn't recognise the man. It was just a face picture, he looked good for his age Harvey thought.

Str8John: Thankyou.

MrGTop: No one you recognise?

Str8John: No, thankfully.

MrGTop: Good, so when are you free?

Str8John: 1 hour work for you?

MrGTop: Sounds good to me.

Harvey looked at his phone and saw a message from Daisy, but decided he would ignore her back for once.

An hour later, Harvey was sat in his living room when he sent a video link to MrGTop and he got another £20 into his account.

"Hi boy." He said.

"Hi sir." Harvey replied.

"Why are you still dressed?" He asked.

"Sorry sir." Harvey replied.

The phone was on the table so his face was still out of the shot as he got undressed. It wasn't long until he was fully naked in his living room with this older man watching him again.

"Good boy, I would love to have your naked body sat on me." He said.

This was more than Harvey wanted. He didn't want to talk dirty to this man, just wanted to get money for wanking. Then Sir spoke again.

"If you want more of my money then you are going to have to give me more."

Nervously, Harvey replied.

"Y-yes sir. I would like to be with you now."

"That's better, now rub that precum again boy." Sir ordered.

Harvey did as he was told, rubbing his precum all over his finger and cock. Harvey was already turned on and loving it.

"Do you want to suck my cock boy?" Sir asked.

Harvey knew what he wanted, although he didn't want to say it, Harvey was committed to playing the part if it meant more money.

"Yes sir, I want to suck on your cock." Harvey said, not believing the words coming from his mouth.

"Good boy, wank that hard cock for me now." Sir ordered.

Harvey was already moaning from gripping his hard dick as he wanked faster. He could see on the video his precum dripping from his cock.

"Now, turn around. Let me see your arse."

Harvey had no problem with this, he knew this man was gay and would like to see his arse. Turning around slowly, Harvey gave a few angles of his arse until he face the other way.

"Grab it." Sir ordered.

Harvey gripped his arse cheek and held it like that whilst he heard this older man moaning.

"Spread those cheeks. Let me see your little hole." He ordered.

Harvey bent forward a little and grabbed his other cheek, pulling them apart he exposed his little hole for the camera.

"Mmmm good boy, I would love to have my tongue in that little hole right now!" He moaned down the phone.

Harvey was shocked at how turned on he was, knowing this older man was getting off by looking at him. Playing the part Harvey moaned back.

"I would love that sir."

"Finger yourself." Sir ordered. Again, being too much for what Harvey wants.

"No sir." He replied.

"Fine, but you are going to taste your own precum this time!" He ordered.

Something about his dominant tone was forcing Harvey to want to obey. He had wanked openly for him, he had done all of this, he thought that it wouldn't be a problem.

Turning around, Harvey moaned out.

"That will cost you sir."

"You naughty slut!" Sir moaned and suddenly £10 was transferred into his account.

"Now, lick that precum you dirty boy!" He ordered.

Harvey was really getting into it now, rubbing a finger along the head of his cock until it was soaking wet. He pulled it up to his face.

The finger and his face was off the camera, so Harvey knew he could fake it, but something was forcing him to do it.

Opening his mouth, he slowly moved the finger against his tongue and wrapped his lips around it. For the first time ever, tasting his own precum. To his surprise, it wasn't as disgusting as he thought.

Making sure to be loud so Sir could hear, Harvey sloppily licked and sucking on his finger before making a popping sound as he took it out.

"You fucking slut. Wank that cock for me now!" Sir ordered.

Harvey was happy to comply. Grabbing his cock he was wanking faster now, the taste of his precum still on his tongue.

"I would make you into a gay little slut if you were here boy!" Sir moaned.

Harvey was moaning more and more but didn't reply, instead listening to this man moaning over his body.

He could feel his orgasm building up and he moaned out.

"I'm going to cum soon."

"You better not disappear when you cum this time!!" Sir ordered.

"I won't." Harvey moaned.

"Cum for me slut! Cum for this older man like the little whore you are!" Sir ordered.

"Yes sir!!!" Harvey moaned a lot louder than he intended as he shot cum, too caught up in the moment he didn't think that he was stood up and his cum started to fire onto the table and onto the floor. He used his left hand to catch as much as possible but a lot got past.

"Fuuuckkk." He kept moaned and shaking as he kept cumming all over the place.

"Good boy!" Sir moaned as he came at the same time.

Harvey's breathing was still heavy as he slowly wanked his cock, his cum all over both of his hands.

"Now, show me your hand filled with cum." Sir ordered.

Harvey held his hand to the phone, although his horniness was gone he was still determined to carry on.

"Now lick it clean." He ordered.

"No sir." Harvey said, still not wanting to go that far.

"You tasted your own precum, what's wrong with this?" He said.

Harvey understood the argument, but he still had no intention of tasting his own cum. Instead, he repeated himself.

"No sir, I'm sorry."

"Fine, you would've gotten yourself a nice tip." Sir said.

"I'm sorry." Harvey said again. His horniness now gone and he was eager to get off.

"Thank me for my money." Sir ordered.

"T-Thank you sir." Harvey awkwardly replied.

"It's a shame your girlfriend doesn't appreciate your amazing body and cock." Sir complimented.

"Thank you." Harvey said, happily taking the compliment.

"My friends want to do a group video tomorrow, all of us watching you." Sir said.

Although now he wasn't horny, Harvey wasn't excited about the idea. However he knew that would make him a lot of money, so he replied.

"I could do that."

"Good, I will set it up. Talk to you tomorrow." Sir said and then ended the call.

Harvey spent the next 20 minutes making sure there was no cum in the floor or the table, not wanting Tom to know what he had done.

CHAPTER 4

Group Video

All morning Harvey has been fighting with himself, deciding not to do the group video and then deciding to do it over and over.

He had 7 men add him on NoodMe. Although the idea of so many people getting off whilst looking at him was a turn on, he knew it was getting riskier and the chances of someone he knows seeing him was growing.

Daisy was at cheerleading all day so he barely got to speak to her. His jealousy still high, Harvey finally decided that he would do it to distract himself.

When a message came through.

MrGTop: Hi there slut. Are you ready for the group call?

Str8John: Yes, how will it work?

MrGTop: Since there are more of us, you will only charge £5 per person.

Harvey was disappointed, thinking he would make a lot more, but he saw the reasoning behind it and thought that some money was better than none.

Str8John: Okay, I can do that.

MrGTop: Good boy. They will all be muted but they can message me so that you don't have a lot of voices at once. I will be the only one giving you ordered.

Str8John: Yes sir.

An hour later, Harvey sent out the video link to all of the group, 8 men in total.

When it started, there was a picture of an eye at the corner with the number 8 there to show how many people were watching.

Tom was out with his girlfriend again so luckily Harvey had the place to himself.

"Hi slut." Sir said.

"Hi sir." Harvey replied, just showing his naked body again.

"Say hi to everyone." He ordered.

"Erm, hi everyone." Harvey said.

"Now, turn around, let us see all of you." Sir ordered.

Harvey did what he was told, although he was nervous he did the best he could. Making sure everyone got a good view of his body and his arse.

"Good boy, grab your arse and show us that hole like you did last time." Sir ordered.

Harvey bent forward and showed his little hole. When suddenly the bell noise rang and someone had tipped him £2. Although it wasn't a lot, Harvey was excited.

"Spit on your finger and rub your hole." He heard sir order.

Nervously, Harvey replied.

"N-no sir." He didn't like knowing he was disappointing all of these men.

"You aren't going to finger yourself, just rub the hole a little." Sir encouraged.

Harvey didn't think this was too bad, all he had to do was rub his smooth hole. That's nothing too gay. So he licked his finger until it was soaking wet, holding his cheek open with one hand, he started to rub his finger over his arse hole.

"Good boy!" Sir moaned.

Then the bell went and Harvey had a few different tips totalling to £10.

Just knowing they are all enjoying looking at him made Harvey moan out, his cock was rock hard and he could see precum dripping from it.

If he was being honest, it felt nice rubbing his hole. Slowly tracing his wet finger around his arsehole he kept letting out little moans.

"Now show us that hard cock!" Sir ordered.

Harvey turned around and started to slowly wank his rock hard cock, his precum covering his hand instantly.

"They are loving you slut, such a hot body!" Sir moaned out.

"Yess siirrr." Harvey moaned, loving having so many men turned on just looking at him.

"Sit down and wank with your legs spread." Sir ordered.

Doing as he was told, Harvey sat down, keeping his face out of the camera as he wanked his needy cock.

Moaning louder and louder as he wanked, more tips kept coming through and every one turned Harvey on more.

"Everyone is loving the show." Sir complimented.

"Thank you sir, I want to be a good boy for you all." Harvey moaned, closing his eyes and letting his heavy breaths out.

"They want you to lick your cum like you did with me." Sir ordered.

Although Harvey had no desire to, he had done it before so thought why not. If it meant he would get more money.

Putting on a show, he decided to let his mouth come into the camera. Rubbing a finger around his cock until it was dripping with precum, he moved it to his mouth and started to suck on it as though it was a cock. Knowing that these older men were loving the show getting him off more.

He ran his tongue over the finger, tasting his sweet precum and then running his fingers around his lips.

"You dirty slut! Get back to wanking!" Sir ordered.

Harvey kept his mouth in the shot, wanking faster and his moans were getting louder and louder.

"You want to cum for us slut?" Sir asked.

"Yes please!" Harvey moaned out.

"Are you going to eat your cum for us?" Sir asked.

Even in his state of drunk of horniness, Harvey still had no desire to do that so he moaned back.

"No sir, I just want to cum for you!"

"Okay you naughty slut!" Sir moaned.

Faster and faster Harvey wanked his cock. He knew that he had 8 men wanking their cocks looking at this young straight boy, knowing they were going to cum looking at him had Harvey on fire.

"They want to see you cum!" Sir ordered.

"Fuck yes!!!!" Harvey shouted out as he fired cum all over himself.

His chest and stomach got hit after hit of cum all over him, his cock was sending waves of pleasure through his body and Harvey's moans were loud enough to be heard in the other apartments.

More tips kept coming through as he was cumming which just gave Harvey more and more pleasure.

When he finally stopped cumming, he heard sir's deep voice.

"Good boy. Give us one last show of your body covered in cum."

Harvey did as he was told. Standing up he got close to the camera and showed the cum on his stomach and chest, spinning around and giving them one last look at his arse before turning the camera off.

He went to clean himself off before going back to see how much money he just made.

Looking at the app, he made £50 just in tips and he could believe it! That was so dam easy.

He got dressed and sat back onto the sofa, flicking through online shops to see what he could buy himself when Daisy sent him a text.

"Hey sweetie, sorry I've been so quiet. I am free next weekend if you want to come over?"

Harvey read the message a few times. He found it strange that he didn't feel guilty at all for what he was doing.

It's not like I'm cheating on her. I'm just making some money and wanking. I'm not even dirty talking or anything.

Just when he went to reply, a message from NoodMe came up.

MrGTop: Good job, Harvey.

Harvey's heart stopped.

This man knows my name?! How? What?! NO!

The end

12