All Comments on 'Straight Guy Finds Experienced Cock'

by Manchestersub

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 1 year ago

I love sucking cock and being fucked. Although the desire was there from my teen years I didn't experience my first cock until my mid 30s. I wish I hadn't waited. From my first cock taking me my desire has only increased over the years until today when I will tell you I can't get enough. I loved your story. Be ready, after your first experience with sucking or being fucked you will be addicted and with time it will be a constant craving.

510mike510mikeover 1 year ago

Loved it! I could imagine being used like this and it excites me a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, I hope it works out for you. I was also a late starter but now several men have fucked me every which way. Maybe it was their stroke in/out of me but once their cock entered me, my erection usually goes soft. Maybe someone could comment on that. Afterwards I could be rock hard again and have no trouble cumming.

VicLuceVicLuceover 1 year ago

Great story. It is very much like my experience. I had been bicurious for years and had a few unsuccessful hookups before I realised what I wanted was to be fucked. Eventually I found the right guy. It was in the Caribbean and he was a cool, quiet security guard; very fit, very black. I sucked his cock and licked his arse before he fucked me face to face and I wrapped my legs around him. Never thought I could be so submissive but I loved it. And then he buggered me doggy and my ecstasy was complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story I love it, I sucked my first cock within thirty minutes of Meeting the man and I was hooked, he told me I was a slut and I loved the sound of that, he was hard again inside an hour and got me down on all fours and fucked me and I knew then I could never have enough cock and happily for me he made me his sissy slut wife and after training me to obey him he introduced me to his friends and I have a steady supply of cocks to suck and be fucked by, I hope you write again soon x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read. You captured the feelings of a first experience of sucking cock and being fucked really well. Perhaps it’s based on your real life? I hope you are going to write more.

CorjixCorjixover 1 year ago

"Not nervous at all but excited." My first guy and I had been deep kissing, when he took my hand and we walked to his bedroom. Before I could blink, he was naked and laying on the bed. I stood there, nervous, and said to myself...'Get out of your head and stay with your heart'. I stripped and lay down beside him. From the moment we touched, I surrendered all doubt. Excitement took over; and within that hour, I was a confirmed gay man; and a ravenous bottom. Do it - you'll never look back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with 69stroker69. Once you suck and swallow and let a man take you, you will be addicted and always want more. You will crave being fucked in your man pussy.

NmroadkingNmroadkingover 1 year ago

Nice story. Got me raging hard. It’s been a long while since I’ve sucked cock and have felt the bliss of a good ass pounding. You’re brought back joyous memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it!!! Makes me want to go find some one to teach me to take cock as well.

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Very Hot 1st time story. I'm a late Bloomer also.Sucked a few,Still waiting to get Fucked..

More Please

Phodius234Phodius234over 1 year ago

nice story. I have sucked cock a couple times, and also want to bottom. That's just how I would like it to go. Maybe some day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

really good story how it went with me the first time i sucked cock and got fucked in the ass

Marshall52Marshall52about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story.... hope that one day I can have a similar experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManchestersub@Manchestersub
I’m near 50 yrs and am fascinated by cock but never had the guts to try. Same old story I expect but I’m building up my courage and will get there.