All Comments on 'Straight(ish) Vol. 01'

by MascWhore

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love cleaning my lover’s cock after he pulls it out from my freshly fucked ass…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You and I are very similar. I consider myself straight as well, but the “daddy dick” genre on literotica is basically the only one I read. Stories of older gay men seducing and taking younger straight guys drives me nuts. Loved your story! Hope to see chapter 2 and others sometime soon

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved this story, I have always insisted on a condom but i would love to feel my man's cum dripping out of my freshly fucked hole and to clean his dirty, softening cock with my slutty mouth.

Lshn629Lshn6296 months ago

Such a hot story and so true. Cum from another man's (or trannie) cock feels so good inside. The feeling of it days later making you slick is knowing that you've been owned.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good first time story. I went back and forth on wanting to try "something" when I was in college, it didn't happen on campus but off, with an older 50-ish guy in a local bar. We'd been jawing about football teams, college, girls etc. for a few weeks, finally one night he suggested going back to his place to do some shots, watch a late game and porn. Pivotable night for me, being on my knees, sucking my first cock and then getting fucked, wtf! He first forced himself into me from behind, then switched to missionary with my legs on his shoulders, now I'll agree with you the eye contact was hot, I couldn't believe it was happening to me, I was shocked, surprised, afraid too and I was getting a pounding. Yeah, he was older, but experienced, had a fat dick maybe 7", he certainly couldn't get it up three times a night but when he did, he gave me good long fucking :) New buddy for several months. Recommendations: just go with if you get a chance.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies5 months ago

As a man is fucking me, I can definitely relate to the eye contact and how that enhances or changes things. Having a man on top of me and looking into his eyes as he's fucking me, gives me a sense of surrender, so to speak. In a way, I kind of like that!

Also, one time I met this guy and just before he was ready to fuck me doggie, I pulled out a condom; opened it and slid it over his cock. He said, "Mike, I can't feel nothing with this thing." I wasn't ready to have him fuck me bareback, or deal with any consequences. So, I just turned to the wall and he put his hands on my waist and slid inside me. It felt great (at least for me). After he got off, he walked to the bathroom to clean up. That's when I noticed the condom on the rug and it was unused!!! I couldn't believe he fucked me without it!

I had so many emotions. Angry, upset, etc. What does this mean now? I don't know this guy, and now I belong to him! ?

Third (I'm sorry my comment is long). You said you lost touch with him because he wanted a relationship. Yet you say you still want to be loved and fucked etc. Because I have been noncommittal like you, I'm still alone in life, craving for attention, sex and love. Take my advice: When you find someone that wants to be with YOU, and it works for both of you, say yes!

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendale5 months ago

Downright feral and real...

sealandssdsealandssd5 months ago

Love the endings. These would be my questions if I were you.

Flashl1ghterFlashl1ghter5 months ago

I am one of those Daddies and absolutely love being with younger guys. i am 52 and am 6’2” and 275#. I’m a big guy but carry my weight very well (I’ve been told). The two 19-22 year olds I’ve been with were absolutely beautiful. Both athletic, muscular, very clean, and both versatile.

I ALWAYS respect the personal protection wishes of who I am with no matter what, but admit that I do love to part a guys’s love hose with my bare cock. I wish I could find a regular fuck buddy to take care of. I have a lot of love, care, and wisdom to share with the right young man. Any takers?? :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow wow wow..I’m sure there’s indeed nothing like being taken anally and roughly bred by an dominant, experienced top..if you’ve gone that far, yes, you’re not going back to women..Like Michaelfantasies, I’m intrigued by the idea of commitment, sometimes also fearing it. Like what if someone, sensing that I was totally addicted to their cock, started putting pressure on me..like Let’s get married..then if I show reluctance, they deny me, take up with others, but also saying that they would give it to me again, but only after marriage of course..It’s actually kind of hot for me to think about..agreeing to marriage because I desperately need his cock..A conniving, scheming dominant top..wanting a giant ring of course..it’s very hot..Anyway a really great and hot story. Thanks so much..

JT

pantease76pantease764 months ago

great read, i was taken in by an older man when i was 19 and started on th epath to being a bottom and panty wearer....still seek ou tthe older guys and enjoy there company

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous