Straight(ish) Vol. 02

Story Info
A younger straight man gets turned out further by daddy dick.
2.2k words
4.51
16.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MascWhore
MascWhore
24 Followers

When I wrote part 1 of this story, it was as much to be able to relive the moment myself as it was to share it with others. However, it was really cool to see how many people identified with the story (though I think I was hoping in my heart of hearts it might connect me with a replacement daddy dick, which hasn't happened)! I suggested at the end of the story that I would write a sequel to discuss my other two experiences with the same daddy dick, but even as I wrote it, I wasn't really sure if I would follow through. Ultimately, with the positive response and this desire I have to put the whole experience on paper, I'm back for more, and I hope you enjoy. Again, this really happened to me - I'm not making any of it up. I hope all of you who want to experience something like this are able to do so, and I promise you that you're selling yourself short if you don't try it at least once. Honestly, I still don't consider myself gay to this very day - I'm just a straight guy who really, really (REALLY) enjoyed getting turned out like a cheap whore.

So after I left daddy dick's house, I thought that would be it. I was kind of ashamed of myself, but yet I jacked off thinking of him every day. I knew deep down that it was only a matter of time before I reached back out, and I want to emphasize, I was the desperate slut that reached back out to him, not vice versa. He responded quickly and we agreed that I would come back to his house. He also set the sluttiest of conditions, and if I had any respect for myself, I would have ended the conversation there, but I was literally leaking cum 24/7 and I needed his daddy dick more than anything in the world. I still don't know how he did this to me, but I didn't care, and I agreed to his terms. They weren't unreasonable - he just wanted the following:

1. I was to wear only jeans and a t-shirt. No underwear or boxers under any condition.

2. When I entered his house, I was immediately to get completely naked, no questions asked, no wasting time.

3. After getting naked in his foyer, I was to drop to my knees, pull his pants down, and put his dick in my mouth. No talking.

4. After sucking his dick for a warmup, I was to crawl on my hands and knees up the stairs naked. Meanwhile, he would get naked and then follow me up the stairs (on his feet like a real man), videotaping the whole thing.

5. When I reached the top of the stairs, I would crawl over to his couch, position myself with my elbows on the couch, my knees on the floor, and my ass facing him. I would then look back at him with a pouty look and ask him (playing to the camera) to please fuck me without a condom.

I arrived at his house thinking that he wouldn't actually make me go through with this, but when I got there, I realized he wasn't messing around. I had no choice but to fulfill all of his conditions, which I did with enthusiasm - it was embarrassing and seemed a little gay but I had to please him or else I wouldn't get the privilege of having his short, chubby body lay on top of mine and fuck my brains out! So I did, and he came through. Once I was in position he lubed up, slid his dick inside me (easier than the first time), and fucked me vigorously, doggystyle and bareback. He didn't last that long this time because I was so good at taking his dick, but I didn't need him to. The psychological and physical intensity with which he fucked me and taunted me like a little bitch was enough to send me over the edge within minutes! I had the second sissygasm of my life and came without my dick being touched. My clenching sent him toward an intense orgasm, and he filled me with cum for the second time. I don't want to brag, but my ass was so tight and yet so inviting that after he came, he needed to sit down and he had this tic in his eye. He told me he was having little miniature follow-up orgasms, almost like aftershocks. I've never heard of that before or since but I was so excited that I took him to that level. He told me sternly but helpfully that if I didn't want to be rude I had to clean up after myself, and again, that seemed only fair. I made sure to keep his cum inside me until I got home, and I made sure to lick up all of my own cum (per his instructions) off of his floor/couch - of course he got it on videotape but he didn't get the part where he told me I had to do it! How rude of him to make it look like I was enjoying this, when I was simply trying to be polite. Ultimately, I let it go because I didn't want to mess things up.

After I went home, I couldn't get his dick out of my mind. It was truly hypnotizing me, and it was becoming a problem. I thought about it at work, I even noticed myself walking around like a slut every so often, swinging my hips while picturing him seeing it with a look of temptation. I emailed him a few times, but for a few weeks, he didn't email me back and I started to wonder if I did something wrong. Finally, he wrote back and said that he had found a girlfriend, but that she couldn't take it like I could and that he wanted to meet me one more time. I hadn't ever asked him if he was also into women, but more importantly the knowledge that I was going to be the mistress whore almost made me cum my pants on the spot! I mentioned this in the first story, but I had to meet him at his office because his girl was at his house and this had to remain a secret. He was treating me like a piece of side trash to be used and I was a willing participant. The thought makes me shudder to this day.

It was a weekend, so the office space was pretty much empty. He took me back to his office, which was small and fairly meager but had a door that closed! It's what you would expect out of a 50-something man of his stature, an average man in every way (that was becoming the complete and total owner of my sexuality).

This time, we didn't have a plan in advance, but I wore some work boots, tight jeans, and a t-shirt, along with some sexy lacy thong underwear that he made me buy at the store. I knew he liked me to look as masculine as possible on the outside, because he loved that he was dominating a younger, taller, more athletic, better looking man. More accurately, he was fucking up my world. As soon as he locked the door (I think he locked it? I could have cared less in that moment), he sat in his office chair, made me crawl under the desk, and suck his dick. I'm really glad he didn't videotape this, because at this point I was on all fours in low-rising jeans with my lace thong sticking out - it was probably the most whorish I looked during the experience (well... except when I was getting completely drilled)!

For the first time, he also made me lick and suck on his balls. Okay, "made me" is probably inaccurate - if you asked him, he'd probably tell you that my eyes were begging to suck his balls, and he was simply giving me what I wanted. But what I really wanted was him inside me, and so after playing with his balls in my mouth for a few minutes, I was told to stand up and pull my pants off, and then to put my work boots back on while leaving on my lace thong. That was kinky as shit, but you have to please your daddy dick, and so as usual, I did what I was told. He bent me over the desk, made me look around at the surroundings so that I realized what a faggot slut I really was despite all my claims of being straight, and then he pulled my thong to the side, slid his lubed-up dick inside me without any protection, and began fucking me once again.

However, this time, I was determined to show him who was in control! Rather than letting him fuck me, I worked my ass back on his cock over and over again, yelling at him that his dick was mine, not his dumb fucking girlfriend's, and that he better not fucking pull out! I told him to get me fucking pregnant, and in the middle of looking back at him and agreeing that I was daddy's little whore for life, my eyes involuntarily rolled back in my head and I had the most earth-shattering hands-free sissygasm I have ever had in my life - better than the first two times we fucked. Once again, my orgasmic clenching sent him over the edge, and he came hard - and I mean hard - inside of me. As I mentioned, I was bent over his desk, but my instincts kicked in and without even thinking I lifted my legs in the air and wrapped around him from the back, pulling him inside of me and refusing to let his dick out of me until I had milked every drop of cum.

I wasn't done yet - I was in control, and I was insatiable. I sat him down on his office chair, waited until he recovered while talking trash about how his girlfriend wasn't shit compared to me, and then I sucked his dirty dick until it was hard again. With his cum slowly dripping from my ass, I pulled my own thong to the side, lowered myself on his cock, buried it as deep inside of me as I could, and began riding him like my life depended on it. I stared him deep in the eyes and kissed him as he grabbed my hips and guided the fucking. I wrapped my legs around him once again and told him that he owned me forever. He was sure fucking me like he already knew that, and he came inside me in less than a minute. It was so fucking hot, but it was also the first time I didn't sissygasm. He directed me to jack off on his hairy chest - I wasn't sure why but my role was not to ask questions, and so I did it. It didn't take long for me to blow a second load all over him. He then made me drink my own cum off of his chest. I know that sounds degrading, and I'm completely straight, but we do what we do for our daddy dicks, right? I guess it's much less gay when it's your own cum anyway...

After I lapped up the last drop of cum (some sticks to the chest, and you really want to make sure you get every last drop), He told me he needed to get back to his girlfriend, but he also demanded that I keep the thong on all day and let his cum leak out of me while wearing my jeans. It was the honorable thing to do - even though he wouldn't have known if I didn't listen to him, I felt like I should keep my word. Again, I'm totally not gay, but I have principles, and if you don't keep your word than what do you really have? I swear... his cum leaked out of me on and off for two or three days.

As I mentioned in the first story, he emailed me after this fucking and said two things: 1) our office experience was the hottest sex he had ever had in his life; and 2) he was willing to dump his girlfriend if I would move in, get a tiny tattoo on my ass that says "Daddy's" with a heart, and become his sex slut on a full time basis. This was a serious conversation that we had, and while I considered it for a second, it just wasn't what I wanted to do. I'm straight for God's sake! To this day, I've never been with another daddy dick, but 10+ years later, I still masturbate 3-4 times per week thinking exclusively of these experiences. I hope you can picture them in your mind and put yourself into my boots (or into my daddy dick's shoes, if that's your style!) - and like I said earlier, I truly hope that you try it at least once in your life.

MascWhore
MascWhore
24 Followers