Straight-Laced Friends: Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He looks like he's about ready," Bambi said, after a couple of minutes of this. She had her elbows on the couch and was stroking my hair while she watched my face from inches away, studying my expression.

"Excellent," Nature Girl said, "I love this stuff. Do you mind?" She looked at Bambi.

"No, by all means," Bambi said, "Please do the honors."

Nature Girl began fucking me with her lips, bringing her hand up to jerk me off while she blew me. Her lips sometimes plunged down to the base of my cock, but mostly she went up and down, relatively slowly, over the middle part of my shaft, staying calm and in-control while my body and mind turned into fireworks.

"Here he goes," Bambi said, laughter in her voice.

She was right. I put my hand on the top of Nature Girl's head and she followed my lead by taking me deep into her throat. I was pumping my hips and she was sawing up and down on me, and I began yelling incoherently, my arms flapping, my head rocking on the spindle of my neck, as I pumped load after load of boiling cum onto her tongue. Nature Girl swallowed it all and then, when the pulsations had stopped, she slurped and licked the tip of my cock to get the last remaining drops. My hand fell off her head and she stopped.

"I do, I love this stuff," Nature Girl said, standing up. "I love the sounds they make when they cum. I love the way their eyes turn into exes. I love the taste of it." Looking at my naked wife she said, "Bambi, you should have told me a long time ago how sexy and good it tastes." Nature Girl's shirt and bra were gone, her big tits were bouncing as she gestured with her hands and moved around enthusiastically. The two of them were a real sight through slitted, near-comatose eyes. Nature Girl said, "I think what I like best is having the pure power to wipe them out like this." She casually waved a hand toward me as is I were any anonymous man. "You start with a big strong man and voila, through magic you transform him into a sleeping baby. I mean, look at him."

Bambi said, "I have always loved the taste and the feel of semen on my skin. It's like a healing lotion. Also it makes them happy." Waving a thumb toward me, again, as the stand-in for all men.

Nature Girl looked at her and smiled. "On your skin, huh? That does sound nice, I'll have to try that sometime. This is terrible, I just want as much as I can get. I'd like to totally overdo it. I guess I'd want to be anonymous, it's not something I'd want getting around. I can picture a whole roomful of men sweating over me, lined up down the hall, moaning and groaning and trying to touch me, and I take them one at a time, one after the other, working them into a lather and swallowing their loads, one by one. Or, your idea, showering me in the stuff. I can only imagine. Covered with it." Her hand reached to her face and she laughed, with a tone of self-conscious embarrassment at her own enthusiasm. "What has happened to me?" she said. "Whatever it is, I am loving it. I am feeling a new kind of freedom or power, and I want more."

Now Nature Girl waved her thumb at me at my role as the stand-in for all men. "Look at him," she said. "He's dead. Isn't that great? I did that. I killed him, I mean in the best way. I love Jacob and I killed him but he'll be okay. And I can still taste his stuff in my mouth and I love it. I could go around killing men all day, would that be fun or what? Just push 'em over and drain 'em dry and move on to the next one. Oh, am I terrible, or what?" She found her forgotten wine glass and took a sip. Nature Girl smiled sweetly. "It's the groupie's life is for me. How about you, Bambi? Are you in? Let's be groupies for the world, how's that sound?"

Bambi smiled, too. "For the world? Well, I'm married you know, so I will probably just stick with my husband's band, here at home. But you are single and free, you can be a groupie for the world, bringing joy everywhere you go. Oh and you have to remember to tell me all about it. Tell ya what, I'll be a groupie for the world, but only here in my own house, how's that?"

Nature Girl lifted her glass and said, "I feel a song coming on."

"Hey ho hey ho, the groupie's life for me

Killing the boys one load at a time

Down here on my knees

Gallons of cum, buckets of cum, down the hatch and all over me

Hey ho hey ho the groupie's life for me."

Bambi joined in on the last line, standing arm in arm with her friend, their majestic tits bouncing like ocean waves, lipstick smeared. Nature Girl's eyes had a glassy look that might have been partly wine and partly having just swallowed two big loads of spunk in less than an hour, and the sense of power that came with that. She was feeling good about this, and well deserved. I wondered how many other women out there just needed a little coaching, and what the world would be like if they had a little more confidence and understood the raw power of their own sexuality. Imagine a world where men had to be careful walking alone at night, had to make sure nobody put something in their drink, because some strange woman might try to knock him out and suck the life-force out of him. My eyes closed and when I opened them Bambi was sleeping with me on the couch, naked, with her head on my lap, my pants were still around my ankles, and Nature Girl had left.