Straight Outta Coxville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having Simon slobber all over her tits had never felt this good. They were sending little electric signals straight between her legs and her arousal was growing.

His hard penis slid up her thigh. She got her hand down between her legs just as the head of his penis pushed forward. Simon groaned in disappointment around her nipple. Her hand slid under his pillow and found a condom. She raised it up to his chest. He grabbed the pack and ripped it open, sitting up and fumbling to get it on in the dark. Seconds later, his penis returned between her legs and this time she let him enter.

"I can't wait until we're married and I don't have to wear these things."

"I'd let you put it in bare now if I could trust you to pull out." She stroked his hair, moaning as he sucked one nipple again, working his penis in and out. This was definitely better than normal.

"That's this hot body's fault, not mine," he groaned, squeezing her tits.

To his credit, Simon lasted a good five minutes before pushing his penis deep and filling the condom's receptacle with the seed she hoped would one day give her several babies. Usually, she was happy to have the sex get over, but tonight, it left her wanting more and she'd wished he'd kept going.

Simon turned the light on while he tossed the condom and cleaned up a little. He dressed in his scrubs and walked over to kiss her goodbye. "Thanks, hon, that was a nice surprise."

"It was nice." She watched sadly as he flicked the light off and she was once again alone in the dark in an empty bed.

She wasn't quite ready to sleep yet, so she turned the light back on and climbed out of bed returning with the book Leon had autographed for her father. She skimmed through the table of contents before flipping through the book to look at the pictures. The first one showed Leon as a young boy with his parents outside a run-down trailer in Bald Knob. She smiled at the second picture, a teenage Napoleon in his Bulls uniform. There were some pictures of Leon scoring touchdowns in various high school games. She paused on one, it showed the Phineas J Cox High Bulls all lined up along the shores of Lake Cox. Their arms were around each other. They were all shirtless and in swim trunks. Her eyes lingered on this picture before she ran her finger from left to right over muscular torso after muscular torso until the tip of her finger rested on Leon's image.

Beth felt a little uncomfortable and sat up adjusting the book on her ribs while cupping her breasts within her arms. Her nipples were still aching, and her eyes focused on the hard, upthrust knobs sticking out of equally swollen areola. They hadn't been this hard and sensitive since she'd been a teenager swimming in Lake Cox when the water had been ice cold. The picture of the Bulls must have reminded her of that trip. They were throbbing so badly, she wasn't sure she'd be able to fall asleep. She moved one arm off the book and reached up to touch one of her nipples. The resulting spasm of pleasure made her hip buck up so violently, the book fell off her body.

Corinne gasped, breathing heavily while staring at the ceiling. Her hand slid down her breast and over her flat stomach, her fingertips slipped through the blonde tangles on her pubic mound until they slowly entered her pussy. Her hips slowly raised into her fingers eliciting a moan from the back of her throat.

She imagined Simon walking back into the room and finding her like this. His penis immediately

springing back up to full erection. She was humping her fingers now. He was rolling a condom on as he climbed between her legs. He looked up at her, smirked and then ripped the rubber off, pushing his six-inch penis down to penetrate her as she raised her hips up so that he could enter her bareback. Corrine moaned, pushing her fingers as deep as she could, her head turned, falling on the book. It was open to another picture. This one was of Tonja and Leon on a beach in Hawaii for their honeymoon. Tonja was in a skimpy white bikini, her body near perfect in Corinne's eyes. The beautiful black model's breasts were a little too big for her frame, but they looked proportional to Corinne, a native of Coxville where EE cups were the average. Leon was in Saint's printed drawstring swim trunks with a fat tubular-shaped bulge running down one leg. His bare chest rippled with muscles, harder, bulging, and more defined than when he'd been a teenager. She thrust her fingers faster staring at the black Adonis. Her free hand slid up her sides to her breast. Her release came the second her fingers pinched down around the sensitive nipple. "Simon!" she gasped, having a rare orgasm. Her eyes moved off the picture looking down her body as she came down from her orgasm. Her fiancé had become more masculine and muscular and was now bald. He slowly disappeared as she came back down to reality. Corinne stretched catlike on the bed, purring contentedly. She'd needed that.

She picked the book back up deciding to read a little bit. Leon only spent two chapters on Coxville, the first about his parents raising him in Bald Knob and the second about his football career in Coxburg. She felt sad as he mentioned the long string of amazing players from broken homes that dropped out to join gangs and sell drugs, but she smiled with delight to see that he'd referenced her father three times in helping him get a sport's scholarship.

Finally, her eyes started closing and her nipples had softened, so she was able to set the book down and fall asleep.

Corinne awoke around 8:30 am when Simon got in bed and snuggled up behind her. Just after 9:00 am her phone rang. He moaned half asleep and she wriggled out of his arms and ran to her purse to answer it. "Hello."

"Hi Corinne," said a deep masculine voice. "This is Napoleon Johnson. I'd like to off you the position."

"Wow! Mr. Johnson. That would be wonderful," she answered excitedly.

"I'll need you to come to the office as soon as possible to get a copy of the program for the Napoleon Johnson Way. You'll need to learn if front and back, top to bottom, and I'd like you by my side for this week's seminar. It's in Phoenix."

"Wow!" she said again, feeling like an airhead. "Of course, Mr. Johnson. I'll come in today and pick one up." She paused in thought for a moment. "Of course, if I'm to be your personal assistant, then I'll need information on your flight and where you're staying so that I can arrange a ticket and room for myself.

I'll have to look into your future travel plans also. If you don't mind, I'd like to get started today?"

"That's exactly the kind of proactive work attitude I'm looking for Ms. Cox. I'll see you when you get here."

"Thanks, Mr. Johnson. I won't let you down."

Corinne returned to the bedroom, grinning from ear to ear. "Guess what? I got the..."

Simon was laying on his back staring at her. She was still nude from last night and her nipples had returned to their hardened sensitive state the second she'd answered the phone. He was used to seeing her buxom body bouncing around underneath an oversized tee-shirt. She quickly slipped under the covers and snuggled up to him.

Corinne told him about her conversation with Leon and how she'd be starting today and traveling to Phoenix later that week. Corinne ran her hand over Simon's chest. She was bursting with excitement.

The young woman had felt trapped in Coxville her entire young life and leaving for College had been both rewarding and empowering. Baltimore had some nice areas and they were close to Washington, but they mostly found the city to be dirty and rundown. Now she was going to travel and see the country. Her hand slid down his stomach, pausing when her palm slid over his rock-hard penis. "What's this?" she asked, squeezing it.

"That thing that comes up every time I see you nude," said Simon. His eyes lit up when his future wife slid on top and straddled his body.

Corrine kissed him deeply, letting their tongues duel. She slid her pussy up along his penis until the grape-sized head found the entrance to her pussy. His whimper when she pushed down, feeling her pussy lips engulfing the head of his penis, brought her to her senses. She slid her pussy off and back down his shaft, leaning down kissing him while her hand slipped under his pillow for another condom.

She sat up, ripping the condom pack open and pulling the rubber out.

Simon's hands were on her thighs. It was a bright day and sunlight shined through the windows. The blanket fell down her back as she reached down for his penis. Rays of light shone brightly on her breasts.

Her hand moved up and she pulled the penis upright so that she could pull the rubber down over it. But it was too late.

"UNHH!" grunted Simon, his penis spitting semen all over her palm.

Corinne pulled her hand back from the head, but her hand was already coated in a teaspoon's worth of runny semen. She crinkled her nose as she looked at the mess.

"Sorry," said Simon. "Sorry." He flushed with shame. Her body had done it to him again. He was still staring at her naked form sitting in his lap.

"It okay," she said, forcing a smile. It wasn't okay. She was worked up and had wanted him inside her.

Her eyes wandered down to his penis, wondering if she could make it hard again. It had already shrunken down to about an inch and had continued leaking runny fluid into his pubes. It always fascinated her how a penis could go from being so large and hard to be so small and limp in such a little period of time. Looking at the limp noodle, her desire for it disappeared. "Maybe we can try again tonight?"

Simon grimaced. "Double shift at the hospital. You won't see me until tomorrow morning. Sorry."

Corinne sighed and climbed off him. Well, at least she now had a job to occupy herself, she thought, as she went to the bathroom to clean the mess off her hand.

**********

Corinne's new job was amazing and she thrived at it. After the first seminar in Phoenix, she made some suggestions that Leon adopted immediately. Her second seminar was in Vancouver and she became an active speaker with a head microphone, playing off Leon, exchanging jokes, and lifting the crowd up.

Next was New York City and a month into her job, Leon gave her a substantial raise. The crowd of mostly businessmen loved her and many an eye would flicker down to her hand looking for a ring. Most didn't care when they saw her engagement ring and she got many offers to meet for drinks. Sometimes she accepted, but only if Leon went along with her for protection.

Next came Chicago, then Orlando. Leon let her have off on Mondays, but she was never really off. Most Mondays she'd spend home usually alone, but when she was lucky, she might have a morning or evening with Simon. Much of her day "off" was still spent on the phone or answering emails for work.

After a few months, she found herself developing a growing friendship with Tonja. It started when Tonja came into the office to surprise her husband by taking him out to lunch, but he was too busy to get away so she took Corinne instead. They got along so well, Corinne lost track of time and was late getting back to work. Leon didn't seem to mind as Tonja didn't have any female friends that lived nearby. Soon Corinne was spending what little free time she had with her new friend. Tonja loved to shop and helped Corinne pick out new business professional outfits for work. Tonja had no problem showing off her body and the outfits she chose for Corinne were all a little sexier, the skirts a little shorter, the tops a little lower cut, then Corinne normally wore, but they were all still tasteful.

Corinne drew the line on swimwear. As the summer progressed, she'd spend Mondays with Tonja laying out beside their large pool. The first time Corinne saw the Johnson's mansion left her mouth hanging open. There were two floors, seven bedrooms, and a basement man-cave decorated in Saints'

merchandise. Leon's mancave had a bar, a pool table, foo's ball, and a huge television. The pool area was just as amazing as the rest of the house, rafts floated around on the water, and they had a nice tiki bar with stools. Tonja was an excellent bartender and Corinne found herself enjoying margaritas and strawberry daiquiris as she tanned beside her black friend or while the two women floated side by side on rafts.

Corinne had the one suit, a one-piece, white with a rose pattern. It tightly hugged her figure and she looked incredible in it, but it wasn't a bikini. Tonja wore the tiny bikini from her Hawaii honeymoon picture the first time they laid out. Every other time, it was a different bikini that she had been allowed to keep from assorted modeling shoots. She found out later, that Tonya had an entire dresser filled with swimwear, another with lingerie, and a huge walk-in closet for her normal clothes. Corinne balked at the idea of wearing a skimpy bikini. As a teen, she'd attracted too much male attention in a two-piece swimsuit along the shores of Lake Cox and she'd been uncomfortable showing off so much skin ever since. Tonja laughed. "Cee Cee," she said, using her nickname for Corinne. "Showing off to whom? We have complete privacy here." The black woman reached behind her and undid her top, tossing it away.

Her brown C-cups were perfectly formed and capped by much darker nipples. "Unless of course, the pool boy comes," she laughed, walking nude with the exception of her bikini bottoms over to the bar to fix them another drink. Their pool days often left Corinne too tipsy to drive home and Tonja would give her a lift back into the city or call for a ride service and sometimes if Simon was working the late shift, she'd spend the night, having dinner with the Johnsons and playing pool before heading off to bed.

Corinne even confessed to her friend that she was a little sexually frustrated. She was horny all the time and seeing very little of Simon. "That problem is easily solved," said Tonja.

"How?"

"Follow me." Tonja had been sunbathing topless. Her bottom was little more than a patch over her pubic strip while the back was a string that left her firm ass bare. Corinne found herself staring at her brown ass as she followed Tonja up the stairs. One cheek would flex followed by the other cheek as she climbed each step. Tonja entered the huge master bedroom. Corinne had been here before. She was jealous of Tonya's closet. "I get horny too," said Tonja. "Especially with Leon off with you half the week."

Tonja reached into a drawer; Corinne's mouth fell open watching her friend withdraw an absolutely massive black dildo. "Here is the solution to your problem."

"You've got to be kidding me? That thing looks like a horse's penis!"

Tonja laughed. "Leon's actually slightly bigger. This is the Long Dong, but we can find something you're a little more accustomed to." Tonja went over to a desk with a laptop on it and booted it up."

"Wait! Amazon sells dildoes?"

"They certainly do, Cee Cee. Pick one your size."

Corrine scrolled through the images of dildo after dildo. She favored the realistic kind that actually resembled a penis. She found one, that reminded her of Simon in size and shape, but it was pink, and the base was extended to house the battery and vibrator. "This one."

Tonja leaned over her shoulder. "Why that one? It's tiny!" She read the description. "Penetrating depth is only 5 ¾". Let's find you an eight-inch one."

"I like that one," she insisted.

"If you're sure." Tonja clicked the purchase option. "My treat honey." She already had Leon's office address on her account as a delivery option and added, care of Corinne Cox, to the address.

**********

As Tonja was becoming her best friend, Corinne was also growing closer to Leon. They got along fabulously and their banter during seminars had many assuming they were a couple. Once every trip, they'd have dinner together. It was always fancy and tax-deductible. It was their friendly dinner and they never discussed work. The other two nights, she was on her own. Occasionally, she and Leon would order takeout and they'd eat in his room, but usually, she used the opportunity to play tourist and visit a museum or park or historical site. Every morning they met in the breakfast area of whatever motel they were staying at to discuss work and upcoming seminars that Corinne was booking.

The pink vibrating dildo was an instant hit with her. This is no big deal, she thought, the first time she slowly inserted it all the way in. Then she switched it on and it was instant magic. Her hips bucked and she came all over the vibrating rubber cock. She liked it so much, she used it almost every night when she wasn't on her period. She experimented with the vibration settings. Her hard nipples had become the new normal for her, something she'd have to learn to live with, but they also seemed to have a direct line to her vagina. Kneading and pinching her hard nipples while using her dildo gave her even bigger longer-lasting orgasms. Corinne was blushing so badly the first time she handed over her checked bag to the airline with the dildo in it, Leon was concerned she was flushing from a fever.

One morning in August while they were in Dallas, Corinne found herself turning around in front of a full-length mirror. "Too sexy," she muttered, even while feeling a little full of herself at how good she looked. It was her fault really, for mentioning to Tonja that she was considering working out more. The first chance Tonja got, they were shopping, and Tonja was selecting workout outfits for her. Now here she was wearing skintight black yoga pants and a crisscross open back pink and black bra top that hugged her shapely breasts and left her belly bare. She'd never worn anything that showed off this much skin and felt a bit nervous.

She regretted it the second she left her room. A man in the hallway did a double-take, staring at her body until they passed each other, but all he did was nod and say, "Good morning." She received more stares in the lobby making her feel more uncomfortable. She cursed her breasts and the attention they brought her, but deep down, she knew she was gorgeous and would have gotten stares even if all she had were b-cups.

She saw another figure in the fitness center and prayed for another woman, but when she opened the door, it was Leon that looked up at her from an exercise bike. Corinne froze and Leon just stared at her bare stomach, his dark eyes scanning her body in the form-hugging outfit. She stared back, her eyes roaming his black muscular arms and the white tank top clinging to his chest. It was damp from sweat.

She could see his abdominals and his hard stomach through the cotton. Her eyes went lower to the tight compression wear cycle shorts. Her brow furrowed before her eyes opened wider at the huge bulge in the front of the shorts. The material clung to a fat coiled tubular object with equally large spherical bulges beneath it. Her nipples were popping out as she stared, and her workout top did little to hide them. This was happening so often they were starting to become a nuisance. She knew from experience that they'd still be prominent when their seminar started, and she'd have dozens of businessmen staring at her nipples for the next eight hours.

"Corinne, I've never seen you working out before," said Leon. He rose and she found it hard not to look down at his bulge. The shorts were doing nothing to hide what looked like an absolutely huge penis.

She'd thought Tonja had been pulling her leg when she claimed her husband was larger than her obscenely large dildo.

"I thought I could use some toning up. I've never really exercised much."

His eyes flickered down her figure again. "Well, I don't see where you need toning up, but if you need any pointers, let me know." Leon turned and straddled an exercise bike. She opted for a treadmill. "I never had to work out much either at your age. My body was just naturally big. Now, I just lift a lot to maintain my current size though since I'm no longer playing, I don't really need to. Truthfully, I just feel good working out."