All Comments on 'Straight Predicament'

by Turn_me_out

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing!!! Please more

JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

Love a daddy like him. Never tried chastity but it is on my bucket list!

Straight_and_curiousStraight_and_curiousover 2 years ago

I have a feeling the girl friend just lost her man.

ryanlvr7ryanlvr7over 2 years ago

Another great story. Where were daddies like that when I was younger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another classic! And so fucking hot!

Next chapter should be him in denial the next morning and convincing himself he is still straight. But then all day all he notices is the guys in campus and how horny they make him now and how much he wants to be needed by them. Then by the end of the Fay he caves and goes back to his daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there a Gary type near Toronto??? Damn this is hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m glad I don’t have that predicament but I want to sign up for the solution

JacknJohnJacknJohnover 2 years ago

Wow that story had my cock dripping

I could almost feel his cock hitting my prostate and feel his hot breath in my neck and weight in my back

And the part about moaning like a bitch….. that is exactly the way I sounded when My gay buddy Randy fucked me.

I felt like I had to apologize for sounding like such a slut. Randy just laughed and said glad you enjoyed it.

St Louis area mm who loves cock too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Would love to see the next chapter have the young man still reeling the next morning. Still wondering why he liked being fucked so much, he finger fucks himself. He reconnects with Gary who introduces him to another “daddy” to relieve him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was SO FUCKING HOT

malcolmsumalcolmsuover 2 years ago

Another great story. So hot. Keep them coming. Chapter 2?! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with some of the others. I'd love a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please dump that girl ASAP. Who does that, another week. When she could be sexing whoever on this work trip. I can't stand ppl who do this am think it's a game. The minute she takes it off I would show her the door. Have all her stuff packed. We are not in a Dom Sub relationship for you to do this.

jesusfreakjesusfreak7 months ago

Holy fuck this is so good. Omg.

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

Now *this* is what I’m talking about! So happy he met someone like Gary who can show him what it really means to be cared for.

Oh, and, Bye, Sarah! That key should have been overnighted to him already before he even got the text about her trip extension, or she should have been able to tell him where to find a spare key. So careless. As soon as she unlocked that cage, I hope he hustled her out the door, blocked her number and threw out anything she left in his place.

Mikeyg65Mikeyg6523 days ago

Damn Turn me out !!! The way you described this fuck makes me believe you're the stud I need to wreck mine Daddy ! I'll be your cum hole...open and cream my boi pussy for your friends to use .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous