Straight Predicament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thrusts came slow at first, Gary humping his cock in and out of me again, gently, my asshole gaping and twitching as my overstimulated prostate ached to pull away from him.

THUNK. THUNK. THUNK. THUNK. There was nowhere I could twist for relief, nowhere I could squirm away to. Gary held me tight in the headlock as his fat ass bounced up and down on the bed, his dick stretching my hole as he fucked me again and again.

"This is what happens when you screw around with that kinky shit." Gary whispered in my ear. "One day you're just a normal guy, next day you're getting - UMPH - fucked in your tight little asshole." He was really pounding me now. Hard and fast, almost fully withdrawing his dick with each thrust before slamming it back into my gaping asshole.

He was really trying to cum now, I could feel it. He no longer cared about me. No longer sweet and gentle like he had been before. Now he was in an all out race to cum in my asshole as fast as he could.

"You should have called me earlier, you know." He heaved. "I had just jerked off right before you called. Would have been a lot quicker if you had gotten here before that. Oh well. Now you've just gotta get your little cunt wrecked for your first time."

I could barely comprehend what Gary was telling me, his fat hips bucking into me wildly, his hot breath on my neck. I was drooling and whimpering like a bitch, my eyes rolling into my head as I lay there limp and exhausted.

"Mmm, yeah. That feels good. Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum soon, baby. You ready for it? Ready for daddy to cum in you?"

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh huh! Uh huh. Oh fuck, just do it and cum in me daddy. Cum in me please."

"UNMMMPH!" Gary groaned as he slammed his cock all the way inside of me, his fat balls pulsing against mine as they pumped load after load of hot cum into my quivering cunt.

"Oh god, my fucking asshole!" I cried. Panting, Gary lowered his entire weight on top of me, his thick cock still lodged in my ass as I lay there absolutely pinned beneath the man who had just taken my anal virginity.

After what felt like an eternity, Gary rolled over off of me and lay next to me, sweaty and hot. Shaking, I slowly pulled myself up, the large man suddenly grabbing me and pulling me into his arms as I lay pressed against his chubby frame. Leaning down, he kissed me on top of my head and rubbed my ass.

"Good boy. Good boy." He said, over and over again. "Fuck, that felt good, huh?" Still stunned, I didn't know what to say, my head pressed against his chest I only managed a nod, his hand now rubbing my back as he panted.

"What do you think, baby, same time tomorrow? Hmm? Let daddy work another load out of you with my cock?"

Quietly, I tilted my head to face him, nodding. "Yes, daddy. Please, yes."

12