All Comments on 'Straight Roommate, No Inhibitions Ch. 02'

by roommatefantasy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
please keep going it's awesome

Really great, but don't be stingy on details describing Leon's dick! The more the merrier šŸ˜‰

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is amazing..

...and I want more. Your writing is great. I can feel everything! I hope you'll continue. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Discovering his sexuality

A really good read and great to see Leon's gentle, caring approach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need morei

Please write more in this series with a longer sexual encounter between these 2. Loved it so far but want more with greater detail in actions šŸ˜› Great story

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
NIce happy ending1

Nice happy ending, if this is the end? Otherwise looking forward to more hot sex and great descriptions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Really great story with hot sex at the end. But please keep it going. So much potential and you write very well. cp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Glad for Leon and Nathan

I'm glad Nathan and Leon finally reconnected. Leon turns out to be a very good gentleman at making love (for the first time) to another man. I wonder if sexy Leon could have a bit of sexy chest hair for Nathan to caress, taste, trace his fingers through? Keep them loving and exploring. There is a real pleasure when love comes through so strongly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!!

It ended so abruptly I thought this was going to be a multi part series Iā€™d say it def had the potential. I def want to know more and see what happens the next morning. Please keep going !

RubywineRubywineabout 3 years ago
please add more!

They were so good! please add more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This chapter was off-putting due to their total lack of communication following the first blowjob. I get that is might be awkward and even confusing (especially for Leon) but it is just wildly immature to act like it didnā€™t happen and let it drive a complete wedge between these two. Nate should have said something when things werenā€™t discussed the next day, but most of the blame lies with Leon. He initiated it with all the nudity, his blatant masturbation and offer to Nate to ā€œhelp him out.ā€ Then he ghosted Nate for weeks, got illogically pissed when he walked in on Nate and Frank, and then disrespectfully brought a girl to the room when Nate was there and tried to fuck her. Then he exploded when he couldnā€™t get hard and Nate didnā€™t take the shit Leon was giving him. Lastly Leon woke Nate up, had him pinned down and proceeded to sex without asking for consent. This whole chapter was awkward and a series of immature mishaps. Hope this story improves from here.

PockettRockettPockettRockettover 2 years ago

Someone wrote previously, and I agree, that the Nathan/Leon hookup that happened was hot but immature. Leon wanted it, Nathan obliged because wanted it and then the wheels fell off the bus. So, how do we make up? Leon crawls on top of him and basically expects sex - and Nathan caves. All that anger and resentment vanished when he knew heā€™d get laid by Leon.

Iā€™m not slamming the whole story cuz it was hot, Iā€™m just would have liked a little more build up of reconciliation then on to fucking. Nice read though!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Two college boys with a lot of alcohol added. I think the scene went down in a very believable manner. Hot and believable, that is.

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boyalmost 2 years ago

Great story I loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous