Straight to Gay Ch. 02

Story Info
Nick dives deeper into his new sexuality.
2.1k words
4.69
39.8k
59

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2:

As I sat there, cum leaking from my hole, the reality of what had just happened began to sink in. I looked around the sauna and saw that must have shot the biggest load of my life.

"I can't believe I came this much without even touching my cock." I thought to myself. For a second I felt nervous. "Am I gay? No, I love pussy." I debated in my mind. That's when I felt Daddy's cum leak out of my used hole. My dick instantly stiffened.

___

When I got back to my room, I was exhausted. I decided to eat and get to bed early. I had a long week after all. Unfortunately for me, I was too distracted by the events that had transpired. I was questioning everything. I needed to get some answers, so I texted this girl, Kayla, I was hooking up with from time to time if she was around. She told me her roommate was gone for the next hour and to come over. I jumped at my chance and head over.

I walked into her room and she was already naked. She was incredibly attractive in an unconventional way. She had a very alternative look and she pulled it off quite well.

"We have to be quick! She'll be back soon!" She said dropping to her knees and pulling my cock out.

She hungrily took my limp cock in her mouth and began to suck. At first it felt good, but pretty quickly I realized I had one thing on my mind. Cock. When I began to let that revelation sink in, my cock returned to it's limp state. I began to panic when we both heard the door begin to open. Saved by the timing of her roommate, I pulled my pants up as she jumped into bed and pulled the covers over herself.

"Oh sorry!" the roommate looking shocked and a bit nervous. She was a really sweet girl, but I had my suspicions she didn't like me because she had feelings for her roommate.

"No, I'm sorry! I was just heading out. Good night!" I said walking out.

"Good night, Nick!" Kayla said as I walked out.

I walked back to my room and saw I had a message from Kayla: "Sorry! Play again soon?"

"Definitely." I replied, knowing I may be lying.

__

The night came and went and I didn't sleep much. Fortunately, I had plenty of school work to keep me busy for the day. By the time the evening came around, I was tired but knew I had to work out. To ease my exhaustion, I decided to smoke as I got ready. Suddenly, I found myself trying to pick out the sexiest outfit I could possibly wear. I settled on a pair of short and tight shorts along with a tank top. I checked myself out in the mirror and rolled my shorts up even more. I was ready.

When I got to the gym, I couldn't help but look for Daddy. Unfortunately for me, he typically wasn't around Mondays. This Monday was no different. I was disappointed, but very ready to workout hard regardless. I decided to start with some cardio to scout out the gym a little bit. I hopped on the stairmaster and looked around. It was a very busy night and for the first time, I was really able to soak in how many attractive men were in the facility. I was delighted and probably staring a little too long at times. To my surprise, many of their eyes met mine.

After 15 minutes, I was ready to finish up cardio and move on to the weights. My workout was a little different that night. I focused mostly on my glutes and core. I lied to myself saying "it's a full body day," the reality was that I knew exactly what I was doing and why. Throughout my workout I was more keen on what was happening around me. For example, a few men were looking my way quite often. One of them seemed around my age, more of a twink type build. Another was an older man, cute, but a little too grandaddy for my taste. My favorite was this muscular black guy, probably around 30. We both caught each other looking and locked eyes plenty. Sadly, he was finishing up as I was started.

He gave me a look as he walked out that screamed "I'll see you again." This only fueled my workout even more. I was insanely horny and suddenly bored without him. I was finally able to focus solely on my workout and proceeded to work very hard. At the end, I decided to hit the steam room before my shower. It was empty and I sat in peace yet upset over the fact I was alone. I was desperate for the love of a man right now. Suddenly the door opened and the twink from earlier entered. We both had a look of pleasant surprise on our faces. He sat next to me towards the end and introduced himself.

"Heyy, I'm James."

"I'm Nick. Nice to meet you." I replied

We then proceeded to have friendly conversation. We went to the same college, he was a sophomore in the engineering school, and he was very clearly gay. He had a cute, boyish haircut, was totally hairless, and even had his nipples pierced. Overall, he was very attractive but I didn't lust for him the same way I did for Daddy.

"So I have a question..." He started. "I've seen you on campus with girls but you weren't very subtle looking at hot gym guys. Are you like bi?"

I was surprised with both him calling me out and how straight forward he was being.

"Honestly, I don't know. This is kind of new to me..." I said shyly.

"Don't be so shy, let's talk about. I promise this can stay between us, you don't have to worry." He said in a very reassuring and kind way.

I then proceeded to tell him all about my experience with Daddy. He was very into my story and even hyped me up for going through with it. He also knew who I was talking about and was very jealous. We even giggled over how apparently we have the same taste in men.

"So I was going to the gay bar down the road after this. Do you want to go? They're cool with fake IDs if you have one." James asked.

"You know what, fuck it. I'll come. I don't have any other clothes though." I said.

"I have an extra shirt, it might be a little tight on you. Those shorts are perfect for the place were going. Come on, we should shower and head over."

-

I was nervous as we started to walk over. It was only a few blocks away, but I was dressed quite different from usual. I was basically wearing a crop top and booty shorts on the way to my first gay bar. While I was a little insecure, I also knew I looked amazing. My abs were showing and my booty looked great.

"I have a joint if you wanna smoke before we go in." James said, lighting it.

"Wow, that's just what I need." I said happily.

By the time we got there, we were both giggling and excited. James was right, the fake IDs were easy. In fact, the bouncers seemed to love we looked young. The bar itself was very crowded for a Monday. There were lots of men everywhere and the bar had more of a club vibe to it. It was dark and there was plenty of room for dancing. I was in the right place. James and I ordered drinks when two older men approached us.

"That round is on me, boys." The man said smiling and raising his glass to us. He was a very attractive, masculine, muscular man in his early 40s. His friend had the same features and was immediately very drawn to James. I tapped my glass against the one who paid and said "I'm Nick, thank you." He smiled in return and took a sip. "Mike."

The men were very interesting. They both were lawyers working for a particularly well known firm in the area. Therefore, they had no issue buying us plenty of drinks and shots. Before we knew it, all of us were drunk and dancing. At this point, I had no care in the world aside from having a good time. I was grinding on and kissing Mike passionately in front of the whole room. I could feel his very large cock stiffen. I wanted him bad. I looked over to James who was twerking on his man's crotch while he sat down. I giggled and thought "boy did I find a good influence."

"Do you two want to get out of here? My apartment isn't far." Mike's friend said.

"He has a guest room." Mike said to me in a devilish way.

"We would love to." James said grabbing his man and leading for the door. Guess he made the decision for both of us. Oh well. It's not like I was going to say no anyway.

-

When we arrived we all went into the living room and started having some good wine. Before we knew it, Mike and I were passionately kissing. James was undressing right there at the command of Mike's friend. Mike seemed to want to compete with his friend, before I knew it, I was completely naked. James still had his very skimpy briefs on. I was completely naked and rock hard already.

"What a good boy." Mike said as he caressed my cock.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and unzipped his pants. His huge, hard cock bounced out as I pulled his pants down. It was big, hairy, and already leaking pre cum. It looked delicious. I hungrily took it in my mouth and started sucking it.

"Oh my god! And I thought I was the slut! No wonder we get along so well." James said, pulling off his briefs and getting on all fours. He began to crawl over to me, his hole exposed and point towards his man as he stripped. When he reached me, he moved me to the same position as I continued to suck. He then began to lick my hole. I moaned on Mike's cock as my new friend began to hungrily eat me. Suddenly I heard James let out a squeal. I turned around, finally removing Mike's cock from my mouth to see James taking a massive cock like a whore. He was moaning uncontrollably already, stroking his small cock.

"You seem jealous. I'll fix that." Mike said bending me over the ottoman so I could watch James get fucked as I was fucked. I felt the pressure of his big cock against my hole, and it slid in. Thankfully my hole was more malleable after taking Daddy's.

"Oh fuck baby. That hole is so tight." He moaned.

"Fuck me, please. I need your big dick so bad." I cried, pushing my ass against his dick.

He knew he had me. He began pumping his big cock in and out, picking up pace. My cock was as hard as could be, almost ready to burst with every pump. He noticed and began to tease it while he continued to pound me. I kept pushing my hand away, just like Daddy. He knew I would cum soon and needed to delay that.

He pulled out and sat on the couch. "Ride this dick boy." I sat on his lap, facing away from Mike and towards James who was in sheer ecstasy. He resumed ruthlessly pounding my hole as I screamed in pleasure. He continued this pace for quite some time. He held my arms back so I couldn't stroke myself With each thrust I felt my sexuality slipping away more and more. How could I ever go back to pussy after feeling something as good as a big cock inside me?

"I want to cum in you boy."

"Please, sir. I need your cum. Breed me. Please cum.. please..."

He started pounding harder than ever and let out a loud groan in pleasure. I felt ropes of cum explode inside me. Once again, the sensation made me cum intensely. In fact, the cum shot out so far it landed on James back. He was so cock drunk he didn't even notice.

This is my life, isn't it?