Straight to Gay Ch. 03

Story Info
Nick pushes his sexuality further. No going back now!
2k words
4.6
32.2k
44

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straight to Gay Pt. 3

After our night of intense sex, we all fell asleep in one California king size mattress. I was so exhausted from the drinks, weed, and mind blowing pounding I had received, I passed out quite fast. Around 6am I woke to Mike putting on a very handsome suit.

"Go back to sleep baby, Daddy has to go to work. Stay as long as you like." He said, following his statement with a deep and passionate kiss. He smiled a devilish grin and slapped my sore bottom playfully, yet enough to make me wince in pain. Mike proceeded to leave the room and I fell back to sleep.

A few hours later, James woke me up giggling. "Good morning, slut!"

"Ugh... I can't even argue with that." I replied with a strange sensation of pride.

"Our men left for work. I don't have class until tonight. What about you?" James asked.

"I already missed my first couple classes. I might as well skip the day." I said casually.

Normally, missing class would have me stressed out. Skipping class was naturally a huge no-no in the medical field. However, I was too exhausted and aroused to think clearly. That's when it really hit me: I'm not straight, probably not even bi. I'm gay. Gay as fuck. Then, as if reading my mind, James said "Can I ask you something, Nick?"

"Anything." I said smiling back at my cute friend.

"Do you think you could ever go back to girls after a night like that?" He asked with a gentle yet sexual tone.

"I don't think so. That was the best sex of my life. I've never felt better than when I cum strictly from anal." I said confidently.

"WAIT! You can already cum hands free?" James shot back in shock.

"Every time I've been fucked." I giggled.

"Honey... You're a natural born faggot. Just like me!" He replied. He then kissed me gently on the lips.

"I need a shower. Care to join?" He asked walking over to the bathroom, swaying his hairless and feminine hips.

"Yes please!"

We then proceeded to get into the very large, very beautiful shower. As we showered, continued to talk. It was nice, we both clearly had a type so there wasn't an excessive amount of sexual tension between us. We could really enjoy being friends. As we let the hot water run over our bodies, I really got to take in how attractive James was. He was a typical twink, totally hairless with abs and somehow a large butt. I suddenly felt very jealous and unattractive with the body hair I had.

"Do men prefer hairless boys?" I asked shyly.

"It depends! I think a lot of dominant men are into hairless, more fem type boys. From my experience, the men I prefer, happen to prefer hairless." He answered after putting some thought into it.

He must have noticed the way I was looking at my body hair when he said "Want me to shave you?"

"Oh I don't know... i... ---"

"Yes, you do. That's it! I'm shaving you! James said picking up a razor and shaving cream.

James then proceeded to shave my chest, stomach, and then my ass. I was loving the attention and how smooth I felt. "Should I keep going?" he asked devilishly.

In a state of total bliss, I replied "Fuck it. Take it all!"

Before I knew it, my arm pits were shaved bare, my leg hair and arm hair was gone, and the only thing remaining was a slutty, little landing strip right above my cock.

"Perfect!" James said. He then stood up, kissed my cheek and said "I'm so happy to have a friend like you."

---

After our shower, we dried off and got ready for the day. Since we had nothing planned, we decided to go to the mall and shop. We strolled around and went to some of James favorite stores. I decided I needed a wardrobe that reflected who I really am. We proceeded to buy lots of outfits that showcased my body. I didn't say it out loud, but I wanted more clothes that screamed "I'm a slut."

Once we spent a couple hours shopping, and a few hundred dollars each, we were just about ready to head out. That's when we walked past the piercing parlor. James once again noticed me staring and asked "Did you want to get a piercing too?"

This time, instead of acting like I didn't know, I decided to own what I wanted.

"Yup. I want my ears and nipples done."

"Oh my god, your nipples? You really are committing to being a slut aren't you?" He giggled.

"Might as well embrace who I am!"

I then proceeded to get each of my ears pierced. I really didn't feel a thing. However, when the technician did my first nipple, I most certainly felt it. It was quite painful and I jumped in pain. However, it directly triggered arousal and my cock leaked and twitched in my underwear. I was embarrassed by my visceral reaction but didn't have much time to think about it. Before I knew it, my second nipple was pierced. I looked at my hairless, pierced body in the mirror. I loved who looked back at me.

---

Unfortunately, James had to get ready for class so we went our separate ways agreeing to meet up Friday night. I had the night to myself. First, I decided to go back to my room and smoke. After that, I tried on some of my new clothes and loved every second. As I was doing my little fashion show, I tried on these skintight gym leggings and a crop top. I looked like such a gay whore. It turned me on seeing this side of me. I had to show off these new clothes. I smoked again and decided I should go and work out.

I killed a lot of time doing my little fashion show so by the time I arrived, the gym was fairly empty. I started my workout with some intense stretching and flexibility training. I looked around the gym to see if there was anyone particularly attractive. Sadly, there was no one insight who was my type. I continued working out, now moving on to a booty focused workout when I saw the stunning black man come into the weight room. He looked at me, a little surprised by my drastic change in attire. He walked past me, checking me out the whole time.

"Nice fit, boy." He said.

"Thank you, sir." I said instinctively. He snickered at my word choice and nodded. He proceeded to continue his workout. I stayed somewhat close to allow him to continue checking me out. Moreover, I needed to stare at this gorgeous man. He had massive muscles, a thick beard, and massive bulge in his grey sweatpants. He caught me staring relentlessly and finally came over to me.

"Come with me, fag." He said coolly.

I said nothing and followed him outside. He walked over to his car, it was a souped up hellcat. Very fitting for such a cool man. "Get in. Let's go to my place."

I was in a trance. My heart beat was racing and for a second I considered how sketchy the whole situation was. This could be dangerous, I didn't know this man. I had no idea where he lived. But I couldn't turn him down. I wanted his big black cock so bad.

"Come on, bitch. I don't live far."

This time I listened. I got in his car and we drove to his house about a mile away. It was a nicer house in a not so nice area. I should have been more nervous but I was too horny to think clearly. I followed him inside. I heard music playing and it seemed like there was a mini party going on. As I entered the house, I noticed there were a few people in the living room. Two black men and a Latina girl around my age. The two men were playing xbox while the girl sucked one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen. I was so entranced by the situation, it took me a second to realize I knew this girl. In fact, we had sex about a month ago. She was great in bed, but almost too much for me to handle. I knew she wanted more than what I gave her. In hind sight, it wasn't shocking to see her here.

"Sgood. This is my new faggot white boy." The man said to his friends. His word choice turned me on even more.

The girl, Maria, lifted her head to look at me and gasped.

"Wait, you're gay?" she said sounding shocked.

"This is all pretty new to me... but yeah, definitely." I replied

She went to keep talking when the man pushed her head back down on his dick. She quickly got back to work, looking mesmerized as she gagged on the massive bbc.

"Don't tell me you fucked her, faggot." My man said to me.

"Uhm... I did." Not knowing how to respond. He proceeded to burst out in laughter.

"Well im about to show you both your places. Get to work faggot." He said stripping naked. I immediately dropped to my knees to take his semi hard cock in my mouth. I was no stranger to big cocks after this week, but this man was already bigger than the other men I've been with. When his dick was fully hard, it must have been over 11 inches. I couldn't believe it. I tried desperately to fit it all in my mouth and hungrily fucked my own throat with it.

"Ay Maria, watch this white boy. Look how hungry he is for black dick."

"Oh my god he might like it even more than me!" She giggled.

"Sit this one out bitch. Watch us break our new toy." One of the other men said to her. She walked over to the couch, dropped her panties and bra and began touching herself. It turned me on having an audience.

While I continued to gag on this huge black cock, I felt spit hit my hole. A huge cock quickly followed. After the beating my hole took last night, I accommodated him pretty quickly.

"Damn, this bitch took my dick right away. You got us a good one. Can't wait to train this faggot." He said while grunting.

I was being pounded mercilessly from each side. I couldn't believe this was happening, but I was loving every second. The sensation of a huge black cock slamming into my prostate had my cock leaking pre cum everywhere. The other black man walked into the room filming the scene on his cell phone. In that moment, I knew I should care but I was too horny to stop. I felt close to cumming and being a slut on camera was only turning me on more.

"Damn, bitch. You really know how to serve a big black cock. Imma keep you around." The man from the gym said. This praise was too much for me to handle. As his friend continued to slam his cock into my hole, I cried out "THANK YOU SIR!!!!!" and proceeded to cum all over the place.

"Oh shit this boys hole is milking me!" His friend yelled and he then came the biggest load I have ever seen deep into my hole. It was like a hose was flooding my boy pussy with warm cum. It felt amazing. In fact, it felt so good I began to cry tears of joy. That's when the camera man focused it on my face.

"You like big black cock, bitch?"

"I fucking love big black cock!!!"

"What are you?"

"I'm a faggot for big black cock!" I cried out. My man from the gym then came all over my face while still being filmed. I looked directly into the camera and smiled. I then licked up all of the cum coating my face.

"Thank you, master!"

"Hold up. We're just getting started with you bitch boy."

Let me know if I should keep writing this story in the comments! Thank you all for reading!!!!