Straight to Gay Ch. 04

Story Info
Nick loses all control for bbc.
2.1k words
4.74
35.7k
37

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I fell over from exhaustion, leaking cum from both my holes, I continued to eat the cum remaining on my face. They laughed at this pathetic sight as they finally put the camera down. I thought about how bad it could be that they had this video for about a second before I went back to not caring. The reality of the situation was that I loved what just happened. I loved every gay experience I've had. I even changed my wardrobe and appearance to that of a gay slut. I didn't need to be ashamed; this is who I am. It's who I'm happy to be. I smiled while I licked the last of the cum from my fingers.

I was very clearly dazed from the pounding I had just taken. I didn't even realize the man who brought me here (whose name I still didn't know) was on the phone. He hung up and looked at his boys:

"We're out." He said coolly to them. "Maria, get this bitch cleaned up. We'll be back later."

The men then proceeded to walk out and drive away with two separate cars. I was disappointed I wasn't about to get another turn with these godlike men. I also now had to face Maria. For a second I felt dread, when she said:

"Fuck. That was so hot! You were so amazing, hun!"

I blushed and replied "I'm kind of embarrassed, I don't know what to say!"

"I want to hear all about the past month because you've certainly changed quite a bit. But let's clean off first. I think we both need a shower!"

We walked up the stairs into the master bedroom. The bed was huge and it was a very manly room. Whiskey bottles, elegant ash trays with blunts and cigars, a massive tv, etc. It was also surprisingly tidy, which surprised me yet left me feeling even more into this man. Maria led me into the bathroom which was, no surprise, very large and clean. She started the shower and then it hit me that we were both already naked.

"Aren't you gonna join?" She asked.

"Oh, uh, together?" I replied shyly.

"It wouldn't be the first time. Besides, it's different now. We both want the same thing!" She giggled.

"You're so right!" I said, sauntering over, now embracing this role.

She caressed my pierced nipples and then asked me to tell her what changed. I told her all about my adventures so far. My first time in the gym, my party boy night with James, and the events that led me here today. She loved everything about my story and demanded the details. And I mean all of the details. I think she was very impressed with my ability to cum strictly from anal each time. She built up my confidence a lot through out my tale, complementing my new wardrobe, hairless figure, and piercings. We even discussed the sex we had earlier this year. "You were good, but obviously you cant be compared to these men. Besides, you clearly enjoyed them more than me. So like, you're totally gay now?"

"Yeah, I don't think I could go back to women after submitting to men like them." I said in a matter of fact kind of way.

"Trust me, after watching you, I already knew. I just wanted to hear you say it, slut!" She teased

She then proceeded to tell me her story of how she ended up here. It was fairly similar to mine. Maria went to an all girls high school, didn't have much exposure to boys despite being very attractive, and embraced her inner slut first chance she could. It started small with blowjobs after parties but very quickly escalated to sex with dominant, hung men. She met Jalen (finally, I learned his name), at the gym too. Once she laid eyes on him, it was over. She was hooked. He brought her back here, same as me, and she took every black cock as I did. She confessed shes been staying here ever since. Bailed on classes, just started enjoying life as a slut for black men. Maria seemed relieved to confess it all. I was relieved I wasn't the only one falling down this slippery slope. We very quickly understood each other. It was a level of intimacy I felt only once before, with James. No longer was I the man who fucked her. I was now the fem friend. I loved it.

We both giggled and hopped out of the shower. She began to blow dry her hair and get her make up ready. I didn't really know what to do. Maria saw my moment of weakness and jumped at her chance.

"Hey Nicky? I have an idea that I know our men would LOVE." She said coyly.

"Ohhh tell tell tell!" I replied eagerly.

"We should wear matching make up and panties for when they come back." Maria said, more telling than asking.

"I don't know... I ----" when she cut me off.

"I'll be honest with you. When they said clean you off, this is what they meant. They don't like fucking men, they like turning pretty white boys like you, into their bitch. I know it sounds scary but I think you'll really like it! I can tell you're already going for a feminine appearance, let me show you how to take it to the next level." Maria said, directing my face to the mirror. As I saw my appearance, hairless, pierced nipples, swollen lips (from the face fucking), I decided to go for it. I knew I would love it.

"If they want me to, how can I say no?" I told her confidently.

Maria got to work quickly after my consent. First, she blow dried my hair and put some type of product in it to give it more feminine volume. I loved it and suddenly wished it was longer. Next she applied foundation, blush, eye shadow, mascara, and pink lipstick. I looked at my naked figure in the mirror and my cock immediately stiffened. I looked like a hot girl.

"So I'll take that as you like your new look?" She giggled.

"Oh my god. I love it." I said, turning around to look over my shoulder.

"Oops! Almost forgot!" Maria said grabbing a bottle of lotion and applying it to my entire body, especially my booty. I then stared even more and was shocked by how feminine I appeared. I was a hot slut for hung daddies and I was proud of it. Everything started clicking inside my mind. Maria then finished her own make up, giving herself the same features she had given me. We looked like matching whores.

"Ok let's pick out our panties! But do you want to smoke first? It always makes me hornier." She said sparking a blunt and passing it to me. As I hit it, we both coughed a little. The high immediately made me embrace the moment even more. Maria then opened a drawer filled with slutty lingerie. She pulled stuff out and we giggled over what to wear. Eventually, we settled on wearing matching white panties. She decided not to put on a bra since it would be hotter to show off my piercings and she was adamant on matching everything. She then pulled out two pairs of pink thigh high socks and we proceeded to put them on too. We admired ourselves in the mirror and even took some pics together. Then as if on cue, the door down stairs opened.

"What's good, bitches!" One of the men yelled from downstairs, sounding drunker than before.

"Up here, daddy!" Maria yelled back.

It was time. I was about to be fucked by three gorgeous black men. I caught myself drooling just picturing their big black cocks.

The men walked up the stairs and into the room. Maria and I laid on the bed showing off our precise match. They very clearly loved the new me.

"Damn this bitch learns real quick. I can't wait to fuck that sissy pussy again." Jalen said to me, kissing me for the first time. I immediately melted into his lips as my cock sprung to attention.

"I'm here to please, Daddy." I said like a mischievous slut.

He then proceeded to flip me over and pull my thong to the side. He hungrily began to eat my hole. It was so aggressive yet so tender. He was eating my ass like I was a fragile, yet eager whore. It was different than before. This time it was more than just using me, it was as if he intended to pleasure me as a man would a woman. I was loving every second of him. Naturally, he ignored my cock but began to pull on my very sensitive nipples. Between that, his tongue, and the feeling of how large his body was on mine, I was insatiably horny. My cock was leaking like a faucet.

"Damn girl, you even get wet like a bitch." Jalen said, now standing up with his massive cock bouncing before my hole.

I looked over at Maria, who was currently taking one bbc in her mouth as she rode the other one. I was so proud of my slutty friend. She was in ecstasy and I knew I would be in a second too. That's when I felt Jalen's very large cock begin stretching me out. Again, he was far more gentle this time as he entered me. I moaned uncontrollably as I felt more and more of his bbc fill me.

"You like this big black cock? You like being Daddy's girl?" Jalen said.

"Yes, Daddy. I love your big black cock. I love that I'm your girl. This feels so right. I just want to make you feel amazing, Daddy." I said in between breaths.

He then started really pumping me, putting his hands around my neck, occasionally pulling my hair. He started spanking my ass. Every sensation of his dominance over me turned me on more and more and more. He started pounding me harder than before and I screamed as I suddenly had a very intense orgasm. The sensations were so overwhelming I must have blacked out for a second.

"You ok? You need to stop?" Jalen said, concerned, yet still pummeling my hole.

"No, please don't stop. Fuck me more. UGHH FUCK!!" I screamed still having a wave of an orgasm.

"Damn, yo. That bitch really is a good sissy. I want a turn." One of the men said shoving his cock in my mouth. I hungrily accepted it, still not seeing clearly. I immediately knew it was the man who was just fucking Maria as I could taste her pussy. That mixed with his delicious, musky cock was a perfect combination. Meanwhile, Maria was getting pounded aggressively while the man fucking my mouth had her start eating his ass. It was so hot seeing her so close to me, drowning in lust for these black gods.

"What are you!" Jalen yelled at me.

I pulled the cock out of my mouth and screamed "I'm your sissy slut, here to please all you perfect black men. Use me however you want, I need you!" I cried out before stuffing more cock down my throat.

My words must have been what Jalen wanted to hear because he grunted and yelled "imma breed you like a good bitch." Before busting a massive load deep into my hole. As usual, the sensation made me cum once again, this time from a totally limp cock. I didn't even think about touching it throughout the whole time I was at this house. I had already subconsciously assured myself that I don't need to touch it. I need to have my loads fucked out of me.

The other man then proceeded to bust a very large load deep down my throat. I swallowed gulp after gulp of his delicious cum when I felt some of Jalen's cum leak from my hole. It felt like such a waste. Jalen clearly agreed when he said: "Aye don't waste that. Maria, eat Nicki's pussy." She hungrily slid between my legs and hungrily slurped the cum from my hole while still being fucked. This sight was too much for the last man to hold out. He then came deep in Maria's pussy. It was only fair to return the favor. Before being asked, we started to 69 each other, being sure to lick up every drop of cum from our black superiors.

"Welcome to your new life, sissy."