All Comments on 'Straight to Sissy Ch. 01'

by sissyraynexo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

Good beginning! I like how you describes a sissy`s feelings when she just start her journey of submission to real man. Keep going! It would be great story serie!

ShyguysoraShyguysoraover 1 year ago

Holy shit this story got me SO HORNY. Please keep writing these, I need to know how this encounter goes!!!

This is literally my ultimate fantasy: becoming a slave to a fully dominant stronger older man who is going to use and abuse me for his please without worrying about me, delighting in embarrassing me and making me his slave bitch.

Great writing!!!

JgsexyJgsexyover 1 year ago

I’m gonna leak in my panties as this black master uses his boi!!! My little penis is Rick hard reading your first installment! Nice work!

poacas43poacas43over 1 year ago

Great start! Looking forward to the next chapter.

aldente491aldente491over 1 year ago

nice and nicely written please more fast

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start, got me horny. Dominant Black men, I'm sure you'll have many followers, I just signed in and look forward to reading all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

In college, my first m2m was with an older white male from the gym. After a month or so of having sexual adventures with him, he took me to a New Years Eve party. The party was social and sexual. My date disappeared into a room with someone else. A black guy about 10 years older than me started talking and pursuing me. I’d never been with a black guy, but, when I watched porn, my preference was to watch a white female with a black man. He asked me if I would give him a blowjob and I said “ yes please.” We went out into the backyard and I kneeled in front of him and sucked him off. Afterwards, I went home with him. When my lease was up, I moved in with him and lived with him for 2 years. I loved being his girl. Swallowed his cum every morning before he went to work and every evening he received whatever he wanted. Loved him fucking me missionary position while assaulting my mouth with his tongue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous