Straight Vegas Nights Ch. 02

Story Info
Carson makes Justin relieve their night in Vegas.
3.2k words
4.86
3.4k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 04/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Mariah opened the front door to greet another guest. We were having our annual holiday mixer. Everyone was having a good time, and my energy was high and positive. Then she said his name, and it all changed.

"Carson, you made it,' Mariah squealed.

It had been six months since my best bro had taken my cherry in a Las Vegas villa. Carson had been the best thing in my life since college, and the night he fucked me, it changed everything about us. I had done my best to avoid him since then.

Despite how good his dick was and how much I dreamed about his beefy ass, I couldn't hurt my wife. After we got back from Vegas, he ended his engagement with Sara, and I vowed to stay away from him.

Mariah entered the living area with a bright smile on her face and a drink in her hand. She was happy that Carson had made it. She loved him, but no one loved him more than me. We were the dynamic duo of Dusk & Dawn.

"Babe, Carson made it," she yelled at me across the room.

I had told her Carson was not going to make it. The truth is, I hadn't invited him. I gave my wife a simple head nod. I told myself I just needed to avoid him. Just then, Carson stepped into the room. My heart sank the moment I saw him. Flashes of the night he fucked played before my eyes. I tried to shake the images away, but as I stared at him, I could only envision his naked body.

He stood there like a god giving off big dick energy. It pissed me off because I knew now that he had a big dick. A dick that was so good it brought out the bitch in me. Carson looked around the room. He was no doubt looking for me. Part of me wanted him to find me.

I wanted him to see me for the prize that I was and know he couldn't have me. Then, there was the other part of me that didn't want him to find me. That was the side of me that knew if he found me, he could take me, and I would undoubtedly allow him.

Within seconds, his eyes were on me. He had found me just as quickly as he had looked for me. Our eyes met through the crowd of people. He studied me, and I studied his body language. He was confident, smooth, and gorgeous as ever. He had grown his hair just a little. It made him look like a bad boy and that sent a thrill rushing through my body.

Slowly, his lips drew up into this sensual smile. My heart began to race, and my hole twitched. There was this strange warmth that spread over my body. My eyes betrayed me and revealed to him that I wanted him again.

I needed to go somewhere and catch my breath. Quickly, I moved through the crowd of people. We had a set of stairs in the kitchen that led to the second level. I made my way up the stairs. The hallway was dark, but I could still hear the partygoers below singing, dancing, and laughing. The little window at the end of the hall let a little light in.

A strong hand grabbed my shoulder. I knew it was him. His touch was the only one that ever sent electricity running down my body. My cock jumped in my pants. I quickly turned around and faced him.

He had that shit-eating grin about himself. I wanted to wipe it off his face and I also wanted to kiss him at the same time. How could I not want his irresistible lips? Damn him to hell for making me feel all these things and once again questioning my sexuality.

"Carson, what the hell are you doing here," I asked.

"You won't return my calls. How else am I supposed to see you, Justin?" He said it with that Mid-Western swagger I loved about him.

I blew hot air, "I told you I can't see you. What happened in Vegas was supposed to stay there. I'm not gay, Carson." I nearly screamed that last part.

He looked around cautiously. He wanted to make sure no one had heard me. Once he was sure we were alone, he licked his pretty lips, and then he pulled me into a kiss. His lips were soft and wet. They took me right back to the night in the villa all those months ago. My body exploded with passion and lust. It wasn't fair that he had such a hold on me. I pulled away from him. I couldn't risk losing myself in him again.

With confused eyes, I asked, "Why do you keep doing this to me, Carson?"

"Because we're dusk and dawn against the world," he said.

He leaned in for another kiss. I pushed him away. That wasn't a good enough reason for me to risk it all. No matter how beautiful of a man he was, I had to stand my ground. Stand for something or fall for anything is what I told myself.

"That's not a good reason," I said. I tried to sound strong and firm. He knew, though, that he could get me to do anything. It was only a matter of time before he had me bent over, screaming his name again.

I walked past him and began to walk down the stairs. He ran after me and tackled me. We wrestled around on those stairs without making a sound. We both fought to get the upper hand. I had been working out the last few months, but Carson had me beat by years.

I didn't make it easy for him, though. He eventually got the upper hand. Truthfully, I wanted him to have the upper hand. The feeling of him pressed against me brought out my submissive side.

The struggle ended with me on my back on the steps and him on top in between my legs. That was where he belonged, deep between my dark legs. We were both breathing hard and heavy. Our eyes were locked on one another. This thing between us was growing by the second.

I knew he was about to take me again. I just had to decide how much more fighting I was willing to do first. I decided that there would be no more fighting. Being in his arms again melted away all my resistance. It made the twitching in my hole all the more intense.

I softly said, "Just fuckin' do it. Ruin me."

I stroked the side of his face with a tender passion that no woman had ever shown him. My eyes burned deep into his soul with an aggression only a man could provide. Our connection was far too deep, and our bond was unbreakable.

"With pleasure," he said as he kissed me.

The kisses started slow and then quickly turned aggressive and passionate. He was relentless with the way he attacked my lips. He moved to my neck and began to suck on it. I could only breathe heavily in his ear. My cock grew hard, and so did his. Our strong erections pressed firmly against one another as we did a slow grind. I lifted my hips and repeatedly thrust my pelvis into his.

Carson snatched my pants and underwear off. He couldn't take the teasing anymore. It had been too long since he had last had me. Then he quickly took his pants off. He had been going commando.

He was such a cocky bastard, but I loved that about him. He lifted my leg and exposed my puckered hole. His mouth watered, and he spit into his hand and rubbed it on my entrance and then on his cock.

"It's gonna be quick, and it might hurt, but I'm not gonna stop. Understand?" He was firm but caring. I eagerly nodded my head.

"Use your words, Justin," he said as he lined his thick cock up with my hole.

I uttered, "I understand."

He kissed me and then rammed his cock inside of me. He forced my ass to open and let him in. I screamed in his mouth. My screams were muffled by his lips and tongue. It was drowned out by the music downstairs. He began to move his hips, and his long cock slid in and out of my tight anus.

I let out these low, soft moans of pleasure. He picked up his pace and fucked me deep. I tried to grab hold of the wall and the steps. There was so much pleasure running through my body. He was hitting something deep in me again.

In my mind, I knew his cock was thick. Fuck, it felt like it had gotten thicker and longer. He stretched me out fresh pussy on a Saturday night. He pounded me like a beast full of aggression. He claimed what he had thought belonged to him. Treating me almost like property, and that shit turned me on.

"Oh fuck," I screamed. His dick felt too good for me not to scream.

He quickly covered my mouth and stopped. He listened for footsteps. There was no one coming. He pulled out and flipped me over onto my hands and knees. He took his hands and made my ass shake like a bowl of Jell-O. He got a thrill out of it. I know he did because he giggled. I wanted him back inside. I pushed my ass out. He took the hint.

"You feel so good around my cock," he said as he pushed his dick back inside of me.

He started fucking me again. This time the sound of my ass cheeks being clapped filled the tight space. He put his hands on my hips and drove himself in and out of me. Each plow went deeper than the last. I wanted to scream again; he was so deep inside of me. I pulled away from him some kind of way. He giggled once again, and then he picked me up like I was a bitch or something.

He put my back against the wall. My legs went around his waist. With our eyes locked on one another, he slid his thick cock back inside of me. My ass was wet and open, and I took him with ease and comfort. He began to plow my tender rosebud.

His cock drove in and out of me as I whimpered and moaned. He grunted each time his dick bottomed out in me. My hands found his ass, and I spread his cheeks. I moved my hips back and forth on his cock. The feeling of it all was beyond words.

His heavy nuts pounded against my ass cheeks. He fucked me so hard that my dick bounced and slapped my stomach repeatedly. My moans grew a little louder, and he forced his tongue into my mouth to keep me quiet. Carson was tapping my spot, and it made my legs shake. Sweat poured off his beautiful body. My ass swallowed his cock deep into its darkest depths.

"I'm gonna cum," he announced. He looked like he was straining.

He slammed into me once more and flooded my insides with his cum. My cock was fully hard. He looked at it and smiled at me. He gently put me down. I picked up our clothing and ran up the stairs with them. He quickly chased after me. We ran into the guest bedroom, and we stood face to face. We both were hungry for more.

"Carson, why?" It was important that I knew the why.

"Because I love you, Justin." He was sincere and heartfelt. My best friend was truly in love with me and I fuckin' loved him too.

That was all I needed to hear. I kissed him, and then I did what I had been having dreams about since the night he fucked me. I pushed him to his knees. Carson knew what I wanted. He didn't resist it because he had been secretly wanting all of this for years. He took my cock into his mouth.

His lips felt good, sliding up and down my dark pole. He worked it good and he made it sloppy. He knew from all the chicks we had fucked together that sloppy head was my favorite.

I fucked his mouth, and he made the hottest sounds. It turned me on hearing him choke on my cock. I pushed it deep into his mouth and down his throat. He gagged, but he never stopped sucking me. With his mouth, he showed me how much I meant to him.

My balls kept hitting his chin. The sight of him on his knees with his ass poked out burned in my brain like a scene from a porno. My boy looked good with my hard dick in his mouth.

I pulled out his mouth and got behind him. I slapped his fat globes and watched them bounce. He was so damn thick. It should have been a crime. I spread his cheeks, and his little pink hole came into view. It was smooth, tight, and pretty. It looked like it tasted good. I licked his hole, and he moaned. I slapped his ass cheeks, and then I went to town eating him out.

"Oh fuck. Eat me, Justin," he moaned. "Your tongue feels so fuckin good. Eat that ass, bud."

I listened to him. He was my best friend, and he deserved to be taken care of. I ate him for what felt like forever. My tongue breached his walls and glided along the muscles of his tavern. He was a delicious meal that I never wanted to end. I gripped those white globes and massaged his cheeks with my strong hands. He looked back at me with this kinky smile. He was in paradise.

"I want you to fuck the shit out of me," he said in this nasty voice. It made my dick leak precum all over the floor.

I pulled him into another steamy kiss and then put him on his back. My cock was aching, and I wanted to devour his boy pussy. He looked at me with wanting eyes. Another moment in time he had been waiting for was finally about to happen. All his desires were being checked off, and apparently so were mine.

"I been practicing with a few toys. I'm ready for you," he said. He was so eager and ready.

I smiled, "Freaky hoe. I love it."

"Just for you," he said. "Now fuck me. Give me that dick, bro."

Carson lifted his strong legs into the air, and I pushed my cock inside his virgin hole. His anus slowly opened and let me sink in. The walls of his ass gripped me and sucked my dick right in. His insides were warm and moist. It was the greatest feeling next to his cock in my ass. He rolled his eyes in pleasure and let out a loud moan.

"Fuck," we both moaned.

I was finally inside of him, and my dick did a happy dance. It wanted more of Carson. I tingled all over with a special feeling. It felt like raw and passionate sex on a cloud high above the earth. I slid more of my thick cock into him. He grabbed his feet, and that caused his hole to open more and his walls to tighten more around my shaft.

I pushed until he had every inch of me inside of him, and then I began to pound him. I moved in and out at a perfect pace. His hole milked my cock the entire way. His pink walls wrapped around my cock and throbbed. His moans told me he loved it. His ass cheeks bounced repeatedly.

As I drove my cock into him, he begged for me to fuck him harder. His cock grew hard again, and he jacked himself as I fucked him deep in his sweet ass. He sounded so sweet and manly all at the same time. His pecs bounced, and his thick thighs wrapped around my waist. He locked me in as I drove my dick in and out of him.

"Pound me, Justin," he begged.

"This ass mine," I asked.

"Yes. It's yours. Keep fuckin' me," He cried.

With each stroke, I said, "No. Body. Better. Fuck. This. Ass. But. Me."

"Nobody but you, Daddy. I fuckin' promise. Your cock is so good. Shit," he yelled.

He gave my ego so much fuel. Knowing I was giving him something no one else had or could was like a drug. I worked my hips and drove my cock deeper into his anus. The sound of our skin clapping filled the room.

"Oh, Justin," he moaned.

I drove deeper into his beefy ass. My baby loved every bit of it. I fucked him with so much passion. I didn't know I had it in me. Carson always seemed to bring out another part of me. I pushed his legs to the back of his head and drove into him deep and hard.

He stroked his fat cock the entire time. I pulled out until just the head was in, and then I rammed the shaft deep into him. That felt good. It sent a surge through my cock, and his ass leaked some juice.

"Fuck," he screamed.

I did it again and again. Each time, I went deeper. The deeper I went, the more his ass creamed for me. His insides worked my cock and called for my dick to only belong to him. I couldn't wrap my mind around ever being inside someone else after him. It was like his hole was made for me, and mine was made for him.

"Oh my God. Carson, your ass feels so good," I groaned.

"Your dick feels so good," he said as he pinched his nipples.

I wanted to fuck him all night. The pleasure of his ass was too great for me. My dick began to twitch inside of him. I slammed into him hard and fast. I went faster and faster. My balls pounded his fat ass. The impact began to turn his ass cheeks red.

Then it happened. I screamed, and my dick felt like a bomb had gone off. I flooded his insides with my cum. As I flooded his insides, he came for a second time all over his chest. We shared another kiss.

Exhausted, he said, "I guess Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas."

I smiled, "I guess not. No more fighting it. I fuckin love you and this thing we're doing."

He looked sheepish, "Did I really call you daddy?"

"And don't you ever forget," I said with a cocky grin.

He smiled, "Guess I have to fuck you harder next time."

I replied, "I guess so."

We got dressed, and before we walked out of the room, I kissed him again. He really had me wrapped around his damn finger, but I guess I also had him wrapped around mine. I opened the bedroom door, and my wife was standing right there. I didn't have to wonder if she knew.

Her face told me everything, and if that wasn't enough, the slap to my face, followed by the slap to Carson's face, sealed the deal. Damn! So much for leaving Vegas in Vegas.

© Grayson Rose 2024. All rights reserved.