Straighten Up Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers

"SMACK!" I jerked reflexively as Anita slapped my ass hard. The sound of a slut being spanked cut through the quiet murmuring in the room.

"He tightens nicely against my finger," she said to Mary. Has he been ass-fucked lately?"

Mary frowned, "Not lately, but sure, I mean why not. William spread your legs and arch your back!" I stuck my ass further into the air and tried to keep up with the natural lube pouring out of the pussy I was licking. Dona-Louisa moaned and ground her clit against my tongue. I sucked on her stub and bit it lightly. Dona-Louisa moaned loudly, grabbed a handful of my hair and started fucking my face with slow rhythmic hip movements.

Mary and Anita watched, fascinated. "He doesn't really belong to me yet. So I'm not really sure how tight his ass is. But since Ella has left me with no alternatives, go ahead Anita."

I heard some rustling, felt something cold being smeared on my asshole, and then felt the head of a dildo penetrate me. Anita slowly pushed the length of the strap-on into my ass. I grunted as Anita impaled me, then moved with her thrusts, matching the big rubber cock pumping in and out of my ass.

"He's tight," Anita said a little breathlessly, increasing her pace.

"SMACK!! SMACK!!" Anita liked to slap my ass while she fucked me.

"Yeah," Mary agreed, mesmerised by the scene unfolding in front of her. Her slut was face down in a moaning woman's crotch, licking and sucking frantically. The slut's legs were spread wide apart and his ass was high in the air like an alley-whore. He was being fucked and spanked simultaneously by a half-naked woman with a massive 10-inch dildo.

Still transfixed, Mary pulled off her panties and hiked up the short skirt she was wearing. She squatted on the floor just behind Anita's wide spread legs, where she had a clear view of the strap-on pumping rapidly in and out of her slut's ass. With one hand on her wet pussy, Mary reached forward between Anita's braced legs and played with her slut's caged cock and balls hanging invitingly in front of her.

Mary played with my balls and fingered herself while Anita fucked my ass and I licked Dona-Louisa's pussy. Dona-Louisa suddenly gasped and pulled my face into her soaked hole. She shuddered and my face was flooded with pussy juice. I hurried to lick the wetness running in small rivers down the insides of her thighs.

My asshole burned from the big rubber cock Anita was driving in and out of me. My cock felt like it was about to explode. Mary squeezed my balls and the insistent pressure to cum abated somewhat. I heard Mary suck in her breath as she came. Anita stopped fucking my ass and pulled the long cock out of me in one slow movement. I thought she was finished, but not quite. I felt a butt plug being pushed into my open hole. My asshole closed around the plug and Anita tugged gently on the rubber ring attached to the end of it.

"Just in case you want to use him later tonight," Anita smiled.

Anita left us to talk with another couple, mingling with the other guests in her role as hostess. Dona-Louisa slid her big Mexican ass away from my face and rolled over onto the cushions; satisfied now and uninterested in the gringo slut Anita had given her.

Mary stared down at her exhausted slut, sprawled face down on the floor with his ass still raised in the air, legs still spread wide apart, caged cock and balls still on display. She knelt to cradle her slut's swollen balls.

"Let's go William. The fun's over for tonight," she said in a voice tinged with pity. Mary said goodbye to Anita and we left.

"Never mind the shorts and T-shirt, I don't know where they are anyway," Mary said. I trotted down the dark street behind Mary, naked, with my cock in a cage and a butt plug in my ass, still hoping I would get to cum soon.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers
12